Jack's First Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks a 72 year old Woman.
2.2k words
4.47
50.2k
43
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,535 Followers

Jack left the house just after seven. Mum had cooked breakfast; she always was up early, she would be at her desk in the practice by seven-thirty, a lot of her patients came early in the morning to see her. When Jack arrived at the home, he met Jean; she invited him for a cup of tea. The night shift was just leaving; the senior nurse went through her report with Jean and the senior nurse from the day shift. It had been an uneventful night. Jean, explained this was normal; the majority of the residents all were doing a lot during the day. Yesterday was a beautiful day so they were all working in the gardens. If the weather were bad, then they would work in the greenhouses. Jean also told Jack that the life expectancy in their home was much longer than in a typical older people's home. All their residents were active. Nordic walking was very popular; some of the residents played golf at the local course.

Jean told him that none of the residents was bedridden, they all got up in the morning. Mr Clark aimed to keep every one of the residents active. They were very successful in doing this. There was a large lounge where all the residents congregated after breakfast for coffee and to read the newspapers. Jean led Jack into the room and introduced him, saying that Jack was available to drive any residents into town for shopping. If anyone wanted to go into town they have to put their name on a list, the mini-bus could only take nine passengers but two trips a day could be arranged.

Jack looked around the lounge, he saw and smiled at Clare, there were around forty ladies in the room, Jack thought at least five of them were very fuckable, and about a half dozen were fuckable. Jack saw that they were all lovely people if anyone had a question they put their hand up. After the introduction, Jean took Jack to a little workshop; if anyone needed minor repairs, Jack could do them there. It was a lovely room with a workbench and tools. It also had a fridge and a kettle with a coffee table, two chairs and a couch. Jack was happy when he saw this room; he had somewhere that he could go to and be alone.

They then went to the noticeboard at the reception; there was a sheet of paper for those wanting lifts, Clare's name was the only name down for today at two this afternoon. There was also a list for those requiring some maintenance work; it was empty. Jack thanked Jean then went to the kitchen and got milk, sugar and some tea bags.

His workshop was close to the pool. He then went into the pool. Clare was in the Jacuzzi, Jack stood still and observed her for several minutes. Clare had moved the gusset of her bathing costume to the side. The jet was directed on to her clit; she was alone and enjoying this stimulation. Jack could feel his cocktail harden. Jack walked towards the Jacuzzi, then said, "Good morning Clare, how are you this morning? How is your tummy?"

Clare turned around then smiled when she saw that Jack was alone, she said, "Jack, you looked so good at the meeting this morning, It is always quiet here in the morning, I enjoy having the Jacuzzi to myself."

Jack was now beside the Jacuzzi; the jet was hitting Clare's clit, she was moving her pussy so the jet would stimulate her clit, Jack said, "That looks so good, would you like me to make the jet stronger for you?"

"Jack, I'd love that, but it must be our secret, everybody here knows what everyone else is doing here."

Jack leaned forward, he slipped his hand between Clare's legs, which she spread immediately, the hot water jet felt good as he rubbed his middle finger up and down Clare's long sex slit, Jack said, "Clare, I'll be very discreet."

Clare pushed her pussy against Jack's finger, she leaned forward, they tongue kissed as Jack slipped two fingers into Clare's very wet cunt, Clare said, "We can't do anything here at the moment as anyone could walk in. My room is also impossible as a girlfriend could walk in anytime as we enjoy self-pleasuring together. I love what you are doing to me; if we are alone, then we can do it in the car when we go to town. I'd better get out of here as you're getting me very aroused."

Jack felt a little unsure as Clare got out of the Jacuzzi, Clare said, "Jack, I'll go for lunch now, I will finish quickly, if there are no other names on the list then we can leave immediately."

Jack then went to the kitchen. He got some lunch and took it back to his workshop. After lunch, he got the mini-bus and parked outside the main entrance. Jack then checked the list; Clare's name was still the only name on the list. Jack then sat in the driving seat, waiting for Clare. Clare arrived, she looked stunning in a mini-skirt suit, she must have been wearing a push-up bra, her tits looked massive. She had a shopping bag with her, which she put on a seat in the back. Jack said, "Clare, you look gorgeous."

As Clare sat on the front passenger seat, she said, "Thanks Jack, I want to be honest with you, I'm seventy-two, now you know, are you comfortable with that?"

Jack squeezed her thigh, then said, "I'm very comfortable. I love your honesty. I also love your beautiful sex slit and your massive tits; now you see that we both can be honest."

Clare then squeezed Jack's thigh; she soon found the outline of Jack's semi-hard cock, she started to stroke it then said, "Jack, take the first on the right then follow the track, there are some barns two hundred yards down the road, they are owned by the home but never used, we can park there in privacy and won't be disturbed."

Jack parked in one of the open barns; there was a lot of room in the back as several of the bench seats had been removed. There were also several blankets there, in case any of the residents were cold. Jack spread a couple of blankets on the floor. Clare had taken off her jacket, blouse and mini-skirt, she had folded them neatly and placed them on a chair.

Jack then removed his trousers and boxer shorts; his cock was rock hard, it was long and thick, Clare saw it and said, "Jack, that's massive, let me play with that big boy."

Clare popped her tits out of her crotchless bodysuit; she was wearing no panties. There was some precum on the slit of Jack's cock, with a flick of her tongue it was gone then Clare went down on Jack. Jack then positioned Clare so that they could 69; then he went down on her. Clare's clit was quite big; Jack started to suck on it as he finger fucked her wet pussy, Clare loved this. Clare was pushing her wet cunt against Jack's mouth; she was also gripping his fingers; she had powerful cunt muscles. Clare had taken Jack's full length then said, "Jack, you're cock is huge; I had the head hitting against the walls of my throat."

Jack continued to suck her clit as she ducked his cock then Jack felt the warmth of her cum in his mouth, it tasted so sweet, then Clare said, "Keep sucking Jack, I'm cuming."

Jack went on top of her; she spread her legs wide open for him. Jack teased her clit with the head of his cock, then slid it inside. When she had his full length inside her, he cum kissed her. Clare was hungry for her cum; soon she had some in her mouth which she swallowed.

Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going, for her age Clare was giving him a great ride. She was gripping his cock correctly, they were both moving in tandem, Clare said, "Jack, you're filling me, and it feels fantastic, the head of your cock is teasing my cervix, that's never happened in my life before. We must try and find a bed, this is ok, but I can do so much more in a bed."

Jack was feeling good; he sensed Clare was close; he wasn't far away himself. He moved up a gear; he was now going faster and deeper, then they both climaxed within seconds of each other, Jack slowed down then stopped, his cock still deep in Clare's cunt, Clare gripped him tight, holding his cock inside her, she said, "Jack, that was amazing. I'm so glad we did this, I wanted you when I saw you yesterday. We must be careful and discreet. You can have me anytime that you want. Just message me, and I'll be there. It's a pity about my friend and our shared masturbation; we have been doing it together for so long. We watch each other and sometimes we share each other but having your cock is in a different league. I have enjoyed today, let's get my shopping done as we have been at it for forty-five minutes."

They did the shopping; they had a coffee together, Clare was all over Jack, he enjoyed being with her. They got back to the home. Jack carried the messages to Clare's bedroom; she had a beautiful room with a large double bed. Jack then checked things he saw Jean, they didn't talk, but she gave him a big smile. Before he drove home, Jack showered in the pool. Mum had a great sense of smell; she would have smelt the smell of raw sex off him easily.

Mum was in the kitchen when he got home. She was on call so she wouldn't drink. Jack poured himself a glass of wine then told her about his day. Mum was in leggings and top again, she would change if she was called out. The leggings today were tighter, mum had a long sex slit, the lips looked swollen. Mum was very sexy. On his second glass of wine, Jack said, "Mum, I love you in leggings in the house, they suit you. The ones you are wearing tonight are super."

"Ok Jack, I'll wear them for you, but these are a little tight."

"Mum, I love you in the tight ones, the tight ones are best for me."

Mum looked down; she saw her unmistakable long sex slit, she said, "You are taking me for dinner; I will wear tight ones for you."

Over dinner, Jack said, "Mum, today I had a lady who needed help with a package she was carrying, I offered to help her with it to her room but she said her friend might be there, she said she shared masturbation with her, they self-pleasured together, do you know what she meant?"

Mum looked at Jack for a minute then said, "Jack, you will learn a lot at the home. How old was the lady?"

"I don't know, maybe in her seventies."

"Jack, there's a lot of healthy women at the home. A lot still enjoy sex. Perhaps they are two ladies that masturbate together. They may enjoy watching each other do it. They may help each other. They probably teach each other how they like to be pleasured. They may like stimulation; they may like oral. There are many ways that two people can have and give pleasure. Because they are the same sex is not a problem, they are just doing what makes them happy. Did you speak with both of the women?"

"No mum, I only offered to carry the one ladies package to her room. She said that they both enjoy oral?"

"Jack, I'm pleased that you are asking me these things, it's part of you growing up. These things are important in both your private and professional life. I will try and help you understand them. I believe that this lady was trying to send a signal to you. Perhaps, she's attracted to you, but she was telling you what gives her pleasure in her life as she has it with the other woman. She also may want to have sex with you, that's a decision that you must make, but having sex with an older person can be very enlightening and informative."

"Oral is king; oral can be foreplay and even the main event. When I was a student, long before I met your father, I had an affair with a married man; he taught me so much. I learned so much from him. I love good oral, but sadly your father didn't enjoy oral. Life is a compromise; I married your father; I worked with him building up the practice. I had you, my beautiful son. I worked so hard bringing you up and helping your father in the practice."

"Your father died; you were older; it was still tough running the practice and making sure that you were doing well at school. Next year, you will be a doctor. I want you to be a great doctor. You will have to deal with older people; understanding their needs is important. You must understand what makes them tick. When you're working at the home, and there's something that you don't understand, then please ask me, then I can help you understand how other people think. If the situation arises, then I'm sure that you would benefit from making love to an older woman."


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,535 Followers