Jack's First Job Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum.
2.1k words
4.56
41.4k
46
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

The next morning mum made breakfast then she had to work, she had four home visits to do. Jack felt quite relieved as she didn't mention last night. Mum was pleased and cheerful. Jack spent the day revising work from University, he covered a lot of ground then did the same thing on Sunday.

On Monday, Jack and Jean christened the bedroom. Jack had changed the lock, but he was the only one with a key, that way, he couldn't be disturbed no matter who was in the room with him. Tuesday, he invited Clare over, she loved it, she was also much noisier there so she must have felt secure. The bedroom proved to be very handy. The beauty for Jack was that he controlled it, he saw Jean again on Wednesday and Clare on Thursday. Mum had her hair cut on Wednesday; she also had highlights done which changed her look. Jack had booked a table for two at the pub on Friday evening; he had ordered a bottle of champagne, to be served on their arrival, he also advised them that they would be eating Chateaubriand to be presented medium-rare. He was so looking forward to Friday evening; he thought mum was too, hence the haircut and highlights.

Friday night arrived after work Jack had come home and showered and shaved. He had dressed in a blazer and slacks; he heard mum still in the bathroom, she had her en-suite bathroom connected to her bedroom. He went to the fridge to get a glass of wine; there was a note attached to the fridge door, it read, "Jack, I got some champagne in for tonight, pour yourself some, and I'll join you in the lounge, love mum x."

Jack poured a glass then sat in the lounge. He wondered if mum would mention last night, on reflection, they both had started to kiss simultaneously. Jack felt that they both wanted to kiss. Jack knew himself that if the opportunity came again, he would do the same thing.

Jack was on his second glass when mum came in carrying her glass, she raised it and said, "Cheers."

Mum looked stunning; she was wearing a figure-hugging dress which showed her curves to perfection. She was also wearing three-inch heels which were unusual for mum as she was a tall woman. She sat beside Jack on the sofa; Jack said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, I'm privileged to be your partner tonight. I'm also pleased that it's a beautiful evening and we can walk, you've saved money on the taxi."

Mum smiled then said, "Jack, if we walk, I won't walk in these shoes, I'll wear flatter ones to walk and put these on before we go into the pub. I like heels, but I never have the opportunity to wear them. I can wear them when I'm with you as you are so tall. Do you like champagne? I want tonight to be special; my beautiful son is spending part of his first wage taking his old mum out for dinner."

"You are not old mum, you look beautiful, you'll be the best looking woman in the pub tonight, and I'm sure about that."

They finished the bottle then walked to the pub, mum in her flat shoes, she changed back into her heels before they went into the pub. They were escorted to their table then as if by magic, the champagne appeared. Mum was impressed after they had toasted each other, mum whispered, "Jack, that was so thoughtful of you. I appreciate this so much. I want to kiss you, but I won't do it here, but you are getting a special kiss when we get home tonight. Jack, I enjoyed last night, especially the kisses, to be honest, I was sorry that you went to bed."

Jack couldn't believe it; he whispered back, "Me too, I love how you kiss, I didn't want to clean my teeth this morning as I could still taste you."

Mum smiled then said, "What a lovely thing to say, Jack, I'm happy that you feel the same way as I do, we must be careful when we are out, especially in the village."

The main course was served, which amazed mum as they hadn't ordered. Mum saw that it was medium-rare and smiled. It was delicious; they didn't speak as they ate as the food was so good. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off mum's tits, they looked magnificent, she was wearing a bra, but it must have been a push up one. They finished their meal; Jack said, "That's a beautiful dress you're wearing mum, the colours suit you."

"On Wednesday I spent hours looking at clothes. I found an excellent boutique in the city. I bought three outfits, apart for leggings for you. I haven't bought anything for years."

"Your leggings are wonderful, mum."

"You just like looking at my lady parts, my newest leggings are so tight, but they are comfortable to wear. You weren't looking at my dress; you were looking at my tits as you were eating your steak."

"Mum, I love big tits, and you have got beautiful big tits."

"I loved it last night when we were kissing, and you were playing with them, I loved how you teased my nipples, I was about to cum then you left."

The waiter cleared the table and asked if we would like dessert or coffee. Mum looked at Jack then said no that we were both full. Jack paid the bill then they left. Outside mum put on her flat shoes then they walked home. Jack said, "Mum, I'd love to put my arm around you and cuddle you as we walk home."

"Jack, I'd love that too but we can't. When we get home, I want to kiss and cuddle you; I've plenty of champagne in the fridge so we can sip champagne too. Would you like me to wear leggings and a top like I had on last night?"

"I would love that mum; you looked so well last night, I was happy that you weren't wearing a bra."

"Last night, I wasn't wearing any underwear, I'll change when we get home. Could you get the champagne and fresh glasses?"

"I'd like that mum; I'll get the champagne when you are changing."

They arrived at the front door as Jack was opening it, mum said, "I'd love it, Jack, if you were only wearing your boxers."

Inside the hall they kissed then mum went to change, Jack said, "I'll only have my boxers on when you come back."

Jack got the fresh glasses and champagne then stripped, he was sitting on the sofa when mum came back, she looked gorgeous, her leggings were pink, and so was her top. Jack's cock was semi-hard; it was parallel to his waistband. Jack cuddled mum, their kisses hot and hungry; both were burying their tongues in the other's mouths. Both their hands were probing unhindered.

Jack was concentrating on mum's tits as he had done last night, teasing and stimulating mum's hard nipples. Mum had found Jack's erect cock, his bulbous head and part of his shaft was now three inches above his waistband, mum gasped when she saw it, her hand was around it stroking it with amazement, mum said, "Jack, your cock is massive, it's so long and thick, I can't believe that it's so big but gorgeous, let me make him hard."

Mum went down on Jack, her lips covering his bulbous head, her tongue teasing and probing. Jack was loving what she was doing to him, but he wanted to go down on her and make her cum.

He slid his hand inside the waistband of her leggings; her lower stomach felt so soft and flat. His fingers then touched mum's vulva; it was smooth and swollen, his finger felt mum's hooded clitoris; it was big and moist to his touch. Mum opened her legs wider to give him better access. Mum purred with pleasure as Jack slid two fingers inside her hot, wet and hungry cunt.

Jack was now in control; he laid mum on the carpet in a position that allowed them to 69. Mum was taking the full length of Jack's massive cock; it felt so good, her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Jack had removed his boxers; he had also removed mum's top and leggings, mum had a beautiful body for her age, it aroused Jack as he looked and admired it.

Jack then went down on mum, sucking mum's clit, he initially began finger fucking her with two fingers. Mum loved it; she was pushing her puss against Jack's mouth; she was also gripping Jack's fingers with her strong cunt muscles. Mum said, "Jack, I love what you are doing, you're doing it so well, I love how you are sucking my clit, you will make mummy cum, do you want to make mummy cum?"

"I want to mum; I want you to cum in my mouth, I'm so happy that you are enjoying this, every time that we make love, I want to go down on you, I want you to cum in my mouth, then I'll know that you are ready for my cock."

Jack continued sucking his mum's clit; he was sucking and teasing it with his tongue. His fingers were going deeper inside her, he formed his fingers into a cone shape then started to fist his mum. She loved that, she opened her legs wider and pushed against Jack's fist.

Then Jack felt the warmth of her cum in his mouth; it tasted delicious; it was so sweet and tasty. Mum's cunt was dripping; she was ready for him. Holding mum's cum in his mouth, Jack took her arms; they tongue kissed for several minutes, not a word was said as her cum was transferred from Jack's mouth to his mum's. Mum swallowed her cum then as she lay with her legs open full and Jack stroking her long sex slit with the bulbous head of his cock, mum said, "Jack, thank you for that, it was so intimate and personal, you did it beautifully and lovingly, please take me now, I'm yours."

With a gentle push Jack slid inside his mum in the missionary position, they were soon riding each other in tandem, it was if they were one, as Jack increased the tempo, mum did the same. Mum was gripping Jack's throbbing cock at the base and head of each thrust. Jack said, "Mum, it feels so good, how's it for you?"

"Jack, it's amazing, I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable. You are stimulating my cervix, I've never experienced that before, it's a wonderful feeling for me too. I love it when you go deep, Jack, fuck me harder."

Jack then raised his pace, mum's legs were in the air, she was supporting them by holding them at the ankle, but her hips and cunt muscles were working overtime.

For the next twenty minutes they continued their intensive lovemaking, they were kissing and touching lovingly. Jack realised that he wasn't doing this for his own sexual gratification, he was making love to his mum, and she was making love to him, this was something special.

Then mum started to moan loudly; Jack sensed that she was close to cuming; he went faster and deeper. He put his finger on her clit, his cock and finger were moving at the same tempo, mum loved it, her hips were pushing so hard against Jack's penetrating cock then the flood gates opened, they both climaxed simultaneously.

Mum had a body-shaking orgasm as Jack shot the final dribbles of his spunk inside her. Mum pulled Jack to her then they kissed as mum gripped Jack's pulsating cock and held him deep inside her dripping cunt. They kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Jack, that was beautiful. I loved every minute of it. I've never made love like that in all my life. When I think about it, I have been fucked many times in my life, but I've never had anything like that before, you made love to me and gave me the best fuck of my life."

They kissed again; Jack knew that mum was feeling and thinking the same as him, Jack had been apprehensive about having sex with his mum, they hadn't had sex, they had made love, they had both loved it. Jack has enjoyed having sex with Jean and Clare, but this was another world, he was so happy that they had done it.


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers