Jack's First Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack has a Threesome with Mum and another Mature.
2.3k words
4.59
25.8k
27
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

The time to Jack and mum's holiday flew in. Mum had booked a suite in an excellent hotel on the seafront, the restaurant had won several awards and was highly rated. Mum had bought a lot of new clothes and lingerie for her holiday; Jack loved it when she dressed seductively. Jack had been looking after Clare and Jean, they were older than mum, but Jack enjoyed being with them both, they were mature older women who were also dirty fuckers.

Because of the different hours that Jean worked, it was difficult to arrange a threesome, Jack was looking forward to this, but as yet it had not arranged it. It was easy with Clare; she was just a message away; she was also so hungry for Jack's massive cock. Both Clare and Jean were loving anal; mum had given Jack a good stock of lube which he left in a bedside table in the bedroom beside his workshop.

Jack was looking forward to having them both; they knew that he was having sex with the two of them when Jean and Clare were talking they both flirted with each other. Jack felt sure that it would happen one day but didn't know when, but he still enjoyed the sex he was having separately with the both of them. Clare and Jean were both amazed that Jack's cock was always rock hard after they had sucked him off. His youth allowed him to reload very quickly; they both also loved that.

The day before mum and Jack left, mum had to put Liz's husband into a hospital. He was now in Intensive Care; he wasn't looking good. Liz was at his bedside most of the day. He was on a ventilator; he wasn't aware that she was there.

Jack and mum arrived at the hotel, it was gorgeous, the suite and view were excellent. Jack used his credit card to check-in, mum had given it to him last year, she picked up the monthly payment. He had signed in as Mr and Mrs Jack Ryan. The porter took their bags to the suite; he gave information regarding the hotel's amenities. Jack tipped him, and he left. Mum kissed Jack with a; I need fucked kiss then said, "Jack, it felt right checking in as Mr and Mrs Ryan, when we are in company, please call me May, when you're fucking me with your magnificent cock then you can call me mummy as that arouses me so much."

They then stripped in the bedroom, Jack's cock was not erect, it was hanging between his legs, it was long and hard, the head looked like a mushroom, mum said, "Let me make you hard baby then ass fuck me, so my hungry cunt is wet for you, I have brought enough lube to last us all week."

For the next ninety minutes, their lovemaking was intense and loving; mum had multiple orgasms as usual then they both climaxed simultaneously when Jack did mum's pussy doggy style. They lay cuddling on top of the bed then mum said, "It's now three o'clock, let's explore the hotel then go for a walk on the beach, it's a beautiful day, I'll wear leggings then I can pull the legs up and paddle my feet in the sea, we'd better shower first as my pussy is dripping."

They showered then explored the hotel; both were impressed; it was so well managed, the staff were so helpful and attentive. The Spa looked so inviting. Mum said, "Let's go for a walk then when we come back we can swim. I'm so glad that I found this hotel, I don't think it's part of a group as it is so well run, every one of the staff and guests looks happy."

They walked for an hour along and back on the beach. They both took their shoes off and paddled. Mum's camel's toe looked terrific in her leggings. As they walked arms around each other, they looked so relaxed. They would stop and kiss and cuddle frequently. They got back to the hotel changed into their swimming costumes; they used the complimentary towelling dressing gowns and walked to the pool. It was deserted, they tried everything, the pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Turkish Bath. For the next three days, this was their routine. They spent so much time together; they did everything together. They looked like a perfect couple; mum was glowing, she looked so relaxed.

Mum liked Jack to change for dinner first then to go to the cocktail bar and wait for her; Jack enjoyed this too as she always looked stunning when she made her entrance into the cocktail bar. Jack sat at their usual table ordered a bottle of Pol Roger and two glasses; they had drunk a lot of Pol Roger since they had arrived as it was mum's favourite. The menus and wine list were left on the table, Jack sat sipping his champagne enjoying his people watching. It was mostly business people that used the hotel during the week. He had been told this by the manager who he hadn't seen this evening.

Then a tall, elegant mature woman approached his table with an order pad and pen in her hand; she said, "Good evening, sir, are you ready to order?"

Jack gave the lady a once over; she had a beautiful two stone diamond ring on her finger, no wedding ring. She was tall and voluptuous; she was immaculately dressed, she also had massive tits, Jack smiled then used the plural when he said, "Good evening, we are not ready to order just yet, perhaps in twenty minutes or so but we are in no rush."

"No problem, you have all the time in the world, are you enjoying your champagne? It's my favourite."

Jack replied, "I love it; it has such a smooth after taste; it slips down beautifully."

Then mum came into the cocktail bar. Jack immediately stood up; mum looked stunning; she was wearing a low cut top which showed her cleavage to perfection. The lady then poured mum's glass with champagne then said, "Good evening, may I introduce myself, I am Molly Jones, I'm the owner of the hotel, I hope that you're enjoying your stay with us?"

"We love it, I wish we had found you earlier, we are both so relaxed here, we still have three nights left, but we will be back. I'm May, and this is Jack, we're both so pleased to meet you."

Molly then shook May, and Jack's hands then said, "That's good to hear, please sit down, May, are you enjoying your stay with us?"

"Molly, I love every minute of it. Every day we walk in the sea for an hour, it so relaxing, Jack and I are having such a restful time. It's wonderful to swim before dinner."

"May, I walk my dog along the beach every day, he spends his time swimming mostly. I will try paddling too as I'm sure that he would follow me. I must leave now, please study the menu, and I'll be back in ten minutes."

Molly left them then came back ten minutes later to take their order. They gave their order; Molly had complimented mum on her outfit, mum had told her where she had bought it. Molly wrote down the address then said, "I'm going up to the city tomorrow on business after I'm finished, I'll look for the boutique, I've got a good idea where it is. I will not be here tomorrow, but the following day, I will give you an update."

When Molly left, mum said, "Molly's hot, she can't keep her eyes off my tits, she's got huge tits herself, I think Molly would enjoy a little fun. Jack, I'd love to watch you fuck her, would you like to fuck her?"

Jack smiled then said, "Mum, you know that I love older mature women with big tits. I think Molly could be a lot of fun too."

They had their meal; the food was excellent as usual. As they were leaving, they met Molly, who said, "How was your meal?"

Mum replied, "Molly, it was excellent as always, you have a wonderful kitchen here, every meal that we have had is faultless, that's not an easy thing to do."

"May, that's so kind of you to say that, but we all do our best. Are you rushing off to bed or would you like to have a nightcap with me?"

Mum accepted, Molly led them into a lounge then came back a couple of minutes later with a bottle of Pol Roger and three fresh champagne glasses. They then sat, sipping champagne and chatting for the next half hour. Jack soon realised that Molly was flirting with both mum and himself. They learned that the hotel had been Molly's father's hotel, she had taken over the management of it when he died. Molly's husband had died six years ago. She had a daughter who was a lawyer and worked in London. Molly was not dating at the moment. Mum was in control as they left when she said, "Molly, you're so good spending time with us. We won't see you tomorrow, Thursday is our last evening here, Jack and I would like to reciprocate with the champagne, would you like to join us in our suite after dinner on Thursday for a glass or two as we intend to leave after lunch on Friday?"

"May, I would love that, I'll visit the boutique tomorrow, and I'll buy an exciting outfit for Thursday night."

Then Molly gave both Jack and mum a cuddle and cheek kissed them both. As mum and Jack were undressing in their bedroom mum said, "I think we'll have a lot of fun on Thursday night, Molly was pushing her pussy hard against my leg as she hugged me."

Jack and mum just stuck to their usual routine for the next day and a half. On Thursday evening, Jack went to the cocktail bar as mum finished her dressing. Mum had told Jack that she would wear something very sexy tonight. The Duty Manager had served Jack with his Pol Roger; mum had made her entrance, she looked stunning, her outfit left nothing to the imagination, it showed mum's gorgeous body to perfection. They ordered, the meal was excellent. They finished off their champagne; mum said, "I'm surprised we haven't seen Molly, I thought that we would have seen her by now, not to worry let's go to bed and you can fill my hungry cunt with your magnificent cock."

As they left the restaurant, Molly appeared, she looked terrific in a very risqué outfit which showed her voluptuous body, the hugged and cheek kissed then went to the suite. Mum and Molly sat on the sofa as Jack poured the champagne, they were both showing the tops of their self-supporting stockings as both their outfits had mini-skirts, Jack then sat on a matching armchair to the sofa. Mum and Molly were sitting close to each other; their legs were touching, both were also seated in a way that pushed their tits out, mum said, "Molly, that's a gorgeous outfit you've got, were you happy with the boutique?"

"May, thank you it was excellent, I bought several outfits similar to this one which is too risky to wear when I'm working that's why I asked the Head Waiter to phone me when you had finished your meal. I also bought a lot of lingerie, because of my cup size, I have some difficulty in finding a comfortable bra, but I found some today that are very comfortable."

Mum was looking at Molly's massive tits then said, "Molly, I'm so happy that you got things that suited you, I am like you, my tits are not small, but yours look so appetising tonight, they are sticking out beautifully."

Molly leaned over, and tongue kissed mum, both of them were exploring the other's bodies. After a few minutes, mum said, "Let's all get comfortable then we can see what happens."

They both stripped naked, Molly's body was superb, huge tits, flat stomach with a smooth and swollen vulva, her sex slit was similar to mum's, long with a perfect slit. Mum positioned Molly on the floor in a way that they could 69, then they went down on each other. Jack then stripped, he stood naked beside the armchair, his cock was limp, but it still looked long and thick as it hung between his legs, Jack said, "We can play a game, the first of you to cum will get my cock first?"

Mum answered, "You'll win Molly; Jack gave me a great fucking this morning then again this afternoon, I'm still hot, but I think that you'll cum first."

Molly looked at Jack and said, "Oh my god, what's that like when it's hard? That's a magnificent cock."

Mum replied, "Molly, it will fill you, let me make you cum, then we can make Jack's cock hard for you."

Molly was first to cum though mum came a minute later. Molly and mum then cum kissed then both of them cum kissed Jack. Both of their spunk was sweet; Molly was like mum; they were both good kissers. They then worked on Jack's cock; soon it was totally erect, it looked massive. Molly was quickly taking Jack's full length in her mouth and throat; she knew how to suck cock. Then Jack went on top of Molly in the missionary position. His lovemaking was so considerate and attentive, Molly was purring with pleasure then she had a body-shaking climax, her whole body was trembling and shaking. When she had composed herself, Molly said, "That was amazing, I've never had such a powerful orgasm, Jack, the head of your cock was hitting my cervix, that's never happened to me before."

A few minutes later, Molly dressed, she needed to take her dog out for its walk. They all exchanged telephone numbers; Molly made a point of getting Jack's too. Molly then left, as Jack and mum were having foreplay on the sofa, mum's phone rang, it was Liz who was calling to tell mum that her husband had just died.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers