Jack's First Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack has Sex with Mum and other Mature Women.
2.1k words
4.63
25.2k
36
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

It was raining when Jack and mum left the hotel; mum thanked Jack in the car for a marvellous six days saying that they would do it again soon. Jack was disappointed with the rain; he had been on top of the grass at the home all summer, he knew that he would only have to cut it one or two times more than that would be him until the Spring.

They arrived home, but mum had gone to the Supermarket to get food for the weekend, Jack had helped her with the shopping. It was now four in the afternoon; mum wanted to go to the practice to find out what had been happening there then she wanted to visit Liz, mum warned Jack that she might bring Liz back with her for some supper.

Jack then drove to the home; the grass was still ok, he had checked the weather forecast, tomorrow he would cut it as it would be sunny and warm. He met Clare, she took him to a quiet room and hugged and kissed him passionately, she was hot, Clare said, "I've missed you so much, so has Jean, we have been naughty girls a couple of times while you were away, we both enjoy fucking each other, we can be very naughty when we are together. Jean suggested that we should have a threesome when you get back. I told her that would be great fun and that you could easily satisfy both of us with your magnificent cock."

This got Jack thinking; he could feel his cock harden as he messaged Jean, the message read, "Hi Jean, I've just got back, I met Clare, I'm taking her to the bedroom, would you like to join us for a threesome?"

A minute later Jean replied, "Baby, I've missed you so much, I'll be with you in ten minutes, I've still got the spare key that you gave me so I'll let myself in. It would be great if I caught you ass fucking Clare doggy style, she told me that she loves it when you do her like that. I'll eat her pussy as your doing it to her then she can cum in my mouth. When you're finished with Clare, I want to be ass fucked first too. I've missed you so much, love Jean xx."

Jack and Clare got to the bedroom, Clare was so hot, she wanted and needed it so badly. They were both naked very quickly. Clare went down on Jack; he had forgotten how well Clare sucked cock, his cock was soon rock hard. As Clare was sucking him, Jack was lubing her ass; she was purring with pleasure as he did this to her, Clare said, "That feels so good, I've dreamed of you ass fucking me since you went away. Jean and I tried it with strapons and dildos, but it doesn't compare with your cock."

There was a small table in the bedroom which Jack had used before when he had been fucking Clare and Jean doggy style. Jack bent Clare over the table then lubed his cock, with the first push his cock disappeared up Clare's tight ass. She could easily take his full length. He soon had a steady and robust rhythm going; he was stroking her big clit as he pounded her tight ass. Then Jean arrived, as she stripped she asked, "Jack, it's great to see you, has Clare cum yet? I want her to cum in my mouth."

Jean then lay on the table; she positioned herself, so her mouth was directly on Clare's cunt. Jean licked Jack's two fingers which he was using to rub Clare's big clit. Then Jack felt Jean's lips encircle Clare's clit as she started to suck it as Jack pounded her ass.

Soon Clare had her first orgasm, both Jack and Jean kept doing what they were doing then Clare had a massive orgasm, she filled Jean's mouth with her cum, Jean was sucking Clare's cum from her dripping cunt. Then Jean pulled herself away, she then cum kissed Clare with Clare's cum. Clare loved this then Jean cum kissed Jack, giving him some of Clare's sweet cum.

Jack then slid his cock inside Clare's very wet cunt then began to fuck her doggy style. Jean was now sucking Clare's hard nipples; she was also massaging Jack's heavy balls as she knew Jack loved it when she did this to him. Twenty minutes later, Clare had a massive orgasm; she had cum three times since Jack had started on her, Jack had satisfied her. Clare loved him for that.

Jack pulled out; Jean went down on him; this wasn't necessary as Jack's cock was still rock hard. As Jean sucked Jack, Clare was lubing Jean's ass, she was soon fisting her, Jean loved it when Clare fisted her, she was moaning with pleasure as Clare did it to her. Clare soon had Jean's ass lubed then she lubed Jack's cock. Jack was amazed at how well they worked together; they were working in tandem; their only thought was giving pleasure.

Jack thought back to last night with Molly and mum; it had been the same, two mature women with lots of experience, knew how to give pleasure. Jack loved this as he knew that his cock gave so much joy, Jack said, "I'm ready to go, Clare's done a wonderful job of lubing, Jean are you ready for me?"

Jean replied, "I'm more than ready; I have been thinking about this for the last week."

Jack positioned Jean in the same way as he had done Clare, one gentle push, and he was home. Clare was stroking Jean's clit and also playing with her big tits as Jack began pounding into Jean's ass. Jean was grunting with pleasure; she loved it when Jack went hard and deep. Jack knew Jean well; he sensed that she was close to her first orgasm; he pounded her faster; she came one minute later.

Soon Jean had her second orgasm; this one was a lot stronger. Then he slid inside her dripping pussy doggy style; it felt so good as Jean was gripping his cock at precisely the right time. Fifteen minutes later Jean climaxed, she was now so wet, her juice was dripping from her cunt.

Jack was happy that he hadn't cum with either of them; he knew that he would have a busy night tonight with Liz and mum. Both Clare and Jean were completely satisfied; in the shower, they were both washing Jack; his cock was well cleaned when he came out of the shower. He was happy that they had showered as he could smell the sex from his body.

As Jack drove home he had a message from mum, it read, "I've spent a lovely two hours with Liz, she's good, it's a big relief for her, she was a good wife, she did her best for him right to the end. I told her about the hotel and Molly; I think she may take a break after the funeral, which is on Wednesday afternoon at two. Can you go with me to the funeral? I'd love it if you could. I've told Liz about your massive cock, I hope that you don't mind but I wanted to whet her appetite, believe me, sexually Liz has an enormous appetite. I went into the Wine shop, and I bought a case of Pol Roger, it is now chilled and ready to be drunk. What time will you be here at? When you get home, I would like to speak to you privately. Love mum xx."

Jack replied, "Mum, I'm free on Wednesday afternoons so I can drive you to the funeral. I will be home in five minutes, when I get home I'll go into my old bedroom, you can come there, and we can chat. Love Jack xx."

Jack was thinking of Liz's huge tits as he walked into the house, she was slender, not very tall with a lean body, but her tits looked amazing. Jack was looking forward to getting to know her. Jack went into the lounge. Liz and mum were sitting there sipping champagne. They both were wearing tight-fitting tops and figure-hugging leggings. Liz had a beautiful camel's toe; her sex slit was longer than mum's. Jack went to Liz, he cuddled her then said, "Liz, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, he is now at peace, I was so impressed with the way you looked after him."

"Jack, thank you for your kind words, to be honest, it's a great relief for me, he has occupied my life for the last six years. You are right; he's at peace now."

Jack then excused himself, then said, "Mum, can I have a quick word with you?"

Mum brought her glass with her; they went into the hall, mum said, "Jack, tonight will be heavy for you, take this tablet, it's a Viagra, in thirty minutes your cock will be hard, and it'll stay hard for at least four hours, Liz and I need a lot of good fucking tonight."

Mum gave Jack the blue tablet and her champagne glass; he swallowed it with a sip of champagne then mum said, "Do Liz first, ass fuck her, I've lubed her ass just before you arrived, we'll both go down on you and make your cock hard, let's go back into the lounge, I'm looking forward to tonight."

They went into the lounge; mum poured Jack a glass of champagne then Jack sat on the couch beside Liz, mum sat on the other side, so Jack was in the middle. Jack's back was against the back cushion of the couch, Liz and mum were not in such a relaxed position, they were sitting more upright, which was a good thing as both their tits were sticking out.

Mum then started to stroke the inside of Jack's thigh. Liz did the same on his other thigh; Jack spread his legs, giving them both easy access to his groin. Within seconds they had Jack's trousers undone and removed then his boxers freeing his massive erect cock, Liz said, "It is beautiful, he's so well hung, no wonder you are glowing, what a magnificent cock, the head is like a big mushroom."

Liz then went down on him; her lips and tongue were everywhere. Liz knew how to give oral. Mum then removed her top and leggings; she was naked underneath. Mum then helped Liz to take off her top and leggings. Liz had a beautiful body, she was a couple of years younger than mum, but both of them had the bodies of much younger women.

Liz's tits were more than a handful; they didn't droop at all; she could go braless, there would be no sagging. Her vulva was also perfect; it looked so inviting and welcoming. Liz was still working on Jack's cock as he slid his hand between her legs, she was wet, she had a sizeable hooded clit which he teased for a minute or two. Then he slid his finger up her tight ass; mum had done an excellent job lubing her, she was ready for him.

Mum, looked and anticipated everything, she quickly lubed Jack's erect cock. Jack placed Liz on all fours on the carpet then went behind her and slid his cock up her ass in the doggy style position. Liz was purring with pleasure as Jack started to pound Liz's ass, ten minutes later, Liz had her third vaginal orgasm, the way Liz was trembling. Jack knew that he now owned Liz. Liz said, "Jack, I love that, it's better than good, I've never cum so powerfully in all my life, please now do my cunt, I have not had a cock inside me for eight years."

Jack then slid inside her wet pussy, she was dripping, it felt so good as it was tight and Liz knew how to grip with her powerful cunt muscles. As Jack was riding Liz, he realised how lucky he was, all the women in Jack's life, including mum, were fantastic rides, they all knew what they were doing, and they all loved to give pleasure. Twenty minutes later they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jack pulled out and turned Liz around, they kissed tenderly and lovingly, all his women were the same in this respect, they all loved his cock and the way he fucked them. Jack had noticed a new resident at the home today; she was tall with a voluptuous body, Jean had told him that she was very active.

************************

I can continue this story as The Home can provide many older ladies that still enjoy sex. Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated. Regards Jack.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers