All Comments on 'Jack's First Time'

by bi_cpl_with_crossdresser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story, i hope there will be a sequel.

Could Candace be present at their next meeting to help jack crossdress ?

I think she would like to watch her husband fuck Nicole (and maybe fuck Nicole herself)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

This story got me super hard,,The first time I sucked a mans dick I was wearing a lacy and shear blue thong that drove the guy crazy when I showed him. He was an older black man and when he pulled his dick out of his pants I was all over it. He came after I gave him head for about 5-10 mins and I will never ever forget the taste of him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am very much like Jack/Nicole.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Pre Cum

I love the taste of pre cum while sucking my buddy's cock. Cum is great too, but by that time most of the sucking is over and there is something about being able to keep sucking a hard cock while tasting the pre cum that is really exciting. Anyway, like in your story, I don't usually keep going until he cums. We do it bareback too and and I like to save his cum for my ass, so I get the point about stopping before he cums.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 4 years ago

Great story! Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOTAL SISSY

I am a full on sissy for my dom wife.I let it happen thinking it would be fun.Well here years later after taking female hormones transforming my body and now with 36c breast.She has forced me to live and act as a women.She has forced me to go out with men she picked and have sex with.I have now mastered the fine art of sucking cock.As well deep throat and balls deep anal.Sucking cock now i find some what in joyable .Taking cock in my butt i really in joy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cpl_with_crossdresser@bi_cpl_with_crossdresser
47-year-old Married bisexual Crossdresser. My wife does know and has given her blessings to go out and play. I love to chat and answer any questions I can. Hit me up.