All Comments on 'Jack's Moonlighting Pt. 01'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Edhawk64Edhawk6411 months ago

Love it!

So happy to read this instalment of Jack’s story and can’t wait for the next.

ender2k2kender2k2k11 months ago

Wow. That was amazing. I can’t wait for part two. Thank you so much

Greggk999Greggk99911 months ago

Excellent, love it!

CarchariasCarcharias11 months ago

You have an exceptional imagination. I love your work and I can’t wait for the next chapter.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma11 months ago

Orellian courtroom dramas, Ally McBeal meets UFC. Something couples could watch together with equal fervour!

Storyteller0112Storyteller011211 months ago

Outstanding! My alpha readesr will be pleased that I've finished being besotted with your story and can now return to mine.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthor11 months ago

Bloody marvelous! So many new races and characters to discover. Looking forward to the next one.

arrowglassarrowglass11 months ago
One word says it so well.........

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

James_DuncanJames_Duncan11 months ago

As usual, you knock it out of the park... I can never quite work out which of your MC's I like the best, however I suspect that I like them all equally, they are all interesting and engaging characters in great stories.

Pincher73Pincher7311 months ago

I believed that Jack’s tale had come to an end. I’m so excited to see his chaotic life return to this site. Thank you.

RamazaRamaza11 months ago

So good to read more about Jack Danners adventures, well written as always, looking forward to the next part.

Richard1940Richard194011 months ago

Yet another masterpiece.

tangledweedtangledweed11 months ago

More BurntRedstone and his surprising worlds full of villains, selfless heroes, and new races that somehow always seemed to find a way to mate with Jack. Easy to get lost in this sci-fi fantasy universe.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Outstanding!!!! Masterful!!!!

budliterbudliter11 months ago

Damm can hardly wait for the next bit, another excellent tale - Woot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome as usual!! Jack, the Bare-knuckled Ambassador indeed.

MehntalityMehntality11 months ago

Four years in the making and this was definitely worth the wait! Thank god the second part of this story will be available soon...

One little gripe though...what was with all the skipped over and abbreviated sex scenes? There was what, a short scene with SennLann and the one at the end with Gee and Bal... You even glossed over a Shreen orgy, which are by far my favorites and some of the most entertaining scenes you've ever done! As good as the story is, I still feel kind of cheated out of some hot encounters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have a wonderful ability to push or slow the pace of the story without any "drag" in reading. It helps keep that sense of "surprise" factor even in points in the narrative that aren't all that surprising when outlined.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story about Jack's journey as an ambassador and a caring individual as usual. Thank you

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

I always wanted to explore Jack's Gateway universe some more and this installment does just that, ... plus, we get to meet all the new kids in his life, bonus, .... it took a few years for this sequel, but it was definitely worth it. thank you, ... ;-) ttfn

TravisGlennTravisGlenn11 months ago

An absolutely amazing addition to the Danner universe.

RoughRoad85RoughRoad8511 months ago

Amazing, absolutely worth the wait. Loved learning about the new races, meeting the new kids and amazingly we get Grenville back.

Siteseeker020Siteseeker02011 months ago

Great addition to an already wonderful series. A few things made me wonder if the author reads Kevin and Kell. Can hardly wait for the next installment.

matthiaslovematthiaslove11 months ago

What a fantastic new installment to the Jack Danner Universe. Cannot wait to read the next part!

linnearlinnear11 months ago

Another great addition to the Danger Chronicles. I was so happy to see an appearance by Grenville and hope there is more of him.

RK52RK5211 months ago

It was worth the wait but leaves us drooling for more. Outstanding work. I had to work at rediscovering the very complex characters and storyline, but it was well worth the effort. Looking forward to seeing what follows.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfect ending scene, I love these three together. The Ishilons abilities to just pop up anywhere and say are you in danger my Shadeem, while breaking all protocol and restrictions? Its so annoying I love it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope they remember to try to track where jacks collar has been and can hopefully rescue Grenville. I love that huge recluse

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Damn what a great story! I don't know how you do it but thank you. If I'm late in getting started I'll go right to the comments to read and saw it was 28 pages and said "YES, that the Burnt Redstone we all love. Gotta hand it to you, you write the best stories here at this site. I love to read your lengthy stories. I've been waiting for another chapter to this story and gotta rate this one at another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you again!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

I can't imagine the time and effort it took to track and coordinate all of the people and actions in this latest chapter so it continues story of Jack and his adventures. Long read but well worth the effort. Jack seems to be a kind of future Johnny Appleseed, just roaming around the galaxy planting his seed whenever he finds a willing female, lol. Love how some of the names are vaguely familiar to actual people or places. Well done and I'll be starting on the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very enjoyable read and great to know you continue to write.

Thank you.

Cheers

liquid_yellowliquid_yellow11 months ago

amazing! eagerly awaiting more

prophet58prophet5811 months ago

I'm just saying I will be pissed if Gee and Bal don't get pregnant. Very good part 1, can't wait for part 2. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Another great one from the master…

This is following the same pattern as other stories from Burnt!

Great characters. Interesting carefully crafted plot. Humour, excitement, creativity, action, emotions, relationships.

Thank you!!

LeenysmanLeenysman11 months ago

I'm going to guess that the Dannt engineered virus is what's responsible for the mating bond which would prevent their Queen Mara from selecting a second mate and the vaccine will fix this, even without Jack needing to be that mate...

alsithalsith11 months ago

Wow.

A lot happened there.

Beginnings, endings, and sinister implications.

WayPast21WayPast2111 months ago

I really enjoyed this chapter in Jack's life. I think it started a little abruptly with the various characters and species kind of being dumped on us, but maybe the fault is mine for not having recently reread the saga.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Thanks, 5/5. I agree with Prophet58.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

Fantastic! I can't thank you enough for sharing these stories here. Your world building, the depth and breath of characters, and your story telling skills are amazing. Among my favorite characters are the twins (Adina and Zaina), Gee and Bal, Cha'Risa and her team, and the Wuu as a whole. But really, I love all the people in Jack's life. 5/5* Fav

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jack tale are without doubt some if my all time favourite!!

can't believe i managed to read it all so fast and now I found myself anxiously waiting on part 2.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Amazes me how you write all this. What is 28 Lit pages in actual doc form?

Interesting how you added the Vix and Dantt to this, plus resolve how the AK damaged stars. The nice twist was the Ishilon Peacekeeper. 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really creative idea for communication with the Qui Qui Qui! The whole story is great.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for sharing your time and imagination with us on this site. This is definitely my favorite character Ben is a close second and then Ed and of course Stanley/Henry damn your are a talented writer 5 stars

TomdullyTomdully11 months ago

Loved it ,keepum coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey there weaver. You create a beautiful tapestry.

This time your loom brought in data normalization! I have not seen that done on this site or in any story I have read. My nerd senses are tingling. In Codd we trust.

Love the twists and new characters.

Happy Frank

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"... Tito looked at the senior Tik. "My trip to meet you took a week, but I took very few rest stops to recharge. The delegates from this planet will need to sleep, eat, and take care of other bodily functions on the journey. Perhaps a week and a half in both directions. ..."

I thought gate travel was effectively instantaneous? Why would the journey take so long? Is there a limit to how far apart individual Gates can be? Still... that seems like an incredibly long time given the potency of the Gates. Maybe because it kinda came out of nowhere? Idk. Really enjoying the heck out of the story though! I can't tell you how excited I was to see that there were two new entries with 28+ lit pages each! Woot!

-Anubelore on a different computer than usual

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"... There were enough gates to reach way out into the Galaxy. Energy constraints limited the distance a Gate would span, so very few of these reached beyond the core worlds. Travelers from the outer worlds were expected to make multiple jumps. The farther out they were, the more Gates they'd have to travel through. ..."

Ah, okay. More specifics would be nice, but some explanation is better than none, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"... Jack stared at them in surprise. "Explosives?"

"Better to have and not need—" Bal began. ..."

Ah, Bal. A woman after my own heart. Better to have and not need than need and not have indeed!

Gosh I hope Rikki is in Jack's necklace thingy! Rikki Tikki Tavi was one of my favorite Kipling stories, and Rikki is one of my favorite characters!

-anubelore on a different computer

SchutzerSchutzer10 months ago

I've just re-read the whole series again. Truly enthralling. Andthislatest installment is gold. Thank you for writing g and keeping g this gem of a story accessibletoall your fans here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another outstanding story. Very well written. Thank you very much for sharing.

ArtemisjbArtemisjb10 months ago

I love all your stories but Jack is always my fave! Just one little blip. You didn’t cover what happened with Charisa and the gang. Jack just left them behind without telling them what was going on. That’s my only complaint. Everything else was marvelous. The Qui Qui were a super interesting addition too. Thanks for all of your hard work!

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

What a wondrous mind you have BR is as good as SaddleTramp, Todd, qhml and Texican I always wondered what type of drugs JRR Tolken used.

\

I just hope it does not take YOU another FOUR years to write more in this series.

\

However, this latest virus contracted from Balyly you left a serious hole in (so far). Jack went to his family after the 'kiss' and kissed all of them - do they have the virus now? Does Gee/Bal have it? Or is this only contactable to hybreds (what about Adam)?

\

Also surprised there was not another prototype sphere awaiting use, when/if needed. As they knew Rikki will sacrifice its physical existence to save their Shadeem.

\

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hooyah, Salutes.... on to part 2.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy10 months ago

Impressive ….. it was hard after long getting the connection back to the former chapters, but this was one extraordinary tale ….. absolutely true you’re easily matching those other writers which making millions of dollars …… your talent your gift is outstanding and so five stars are not enough

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It has been well worth the wait for this new series. I reread all the previous stories to refamiliarize with the characters, once I saw there were another two instalments. Stunning work, but to be expected from a talented crafter of imagery. Five stars plus.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks burntredstone for 28 pages of awesome! When I saw you had posted this, I went through all this series and reread it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done BR. The depth and complexity of your stories are amazing, you build the characters and fill them out to bring them to life. Your stories are so interesting and varied. You make each story so that we want to hear more of the characters in each one so that we keep asking for sequels. Excellent work. Anony Mous

P.S. I searched Duck Duck Go for you and found links to Goodreads, I think they want you to contact them.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

-- my 2nd reread, and as always, your stories are marvelous tales that excite and stimulate me, thank you so much for sharing, ... more please when you get the chance, after more Ben Shepherd, and more Satyr, then more Jack, .... and any other fun story you feel like sharing, .... you are a wonderful author and a great joy to read, .... love all your stuff, (if that's not too technical), .... see ya later 'gator, ... after a while crocodile, ... ;-) ttfn

brian_scoobybrian_scooby9 months ago

So… so… so good! Love your stories! Thank-you!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Getting better by the episode. Too bad they aren't listed in order on the index page. Thank you.

Voxman314Voxman3148 months ago

Some occasional extreme Main Character silliness, but overall just some great Sci fi, far beyond the expectations of a naughty stories site. Always happy to have read this series. Clearly not for xenophobes.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Doesn't matter how many times I read this Jack Danner Saga, I an intrigued at BRS brilliance and skill at how he writes and presents his stories to us. There's not a better Author at Literotica! Thanks again BRS!

Homer21stCHomer21stC7 months ago

I keep wondering if Grenville is a play on Glennville, ND from “Walking an Endless Path” and that the big man is Joseph Neumann. Rereading the Jack Danner stories has put Joe’s story in perspective.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Damn I love this story and can't get enough of it! Thanks BRS, you're the best! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

This story should be required reading for anyone in the diplomatic field. It should be entered into the Congressional Record, for how to treat foreigners. No comment on our current sovereignty threats.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome5 months ago

Thank you for another wonderful story.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith3 months ago

Now this is a very wide-ranging story, all across the galaxy, ... lots of big things happening, like a moon crashing into a world, ....

I can understand the Tik routimg their gate travels through worlds, their ability to fly requires a planet to act upon, ... but why would the 'Peacekeeper' need to? Or did the author omit his thinking

/ Explanation during a rewrite?

Anyway, it was a wonderous part 0ne, ... looking firward to reading part Two, ... ;-) ttfn

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 2 months ago

Your "Jack" stories have so many moving parts, but your writing never gets scattered or disjointed. The worst part is forgetting the details from the previous "Jack" stories. The best part is now I have to go back and re-read them. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES