Jack's Moonlighting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,815 Followers

Tito nodded. "Yes, the Tik researchers determined the source of the plague came from a bio-medical lab on the planet Danax. My analysis of the virus we extracted from you confirmed it was engineered."

"Did they determine the identity of the Dannt citizen who created the virus?" Jack asked.

Tito paused. "I don't see a reference to that. The cause was determined to be lax containment protocols. Is that not sufficient?"

Jack watched the Tik and wondered how this was missed. He must have been silently staring at Tito for too long as it became nervous.

"Jack?"

"You have the answer to the question of how. That's fine, but the Tik haven't answered the question of why. The Dannt deserve to know why someone created a genetically engineered virus that blocks their ability to sense the emotions of others," Jack said.

Tito raised a tentacle. "There are several assumptions in that statement. Is Bayly's ability to read emotion a trait the Dannt once had and lost, or is it a new manifestation brought on by the vaccine or natural mutation? The person or team who created the virus may have been working on something for an entirely different purpose."

Chena weighed in. "The vaccine I created from Jack's antibody only targets the virus. It would not be able to give Bayly abilities. As Jack suggested, it's far more likely that this was an existing ability suppressed by the virus. As for the purpose of creating such a virus, I couldn't say."

Jack waved a hand. "I'm just saying it would benefit the Dannt if further investigation was done into the question of why. The fact that Bayly has this ability now is meaningful to her people as it greatly enhances their ability to communicate. She needs to discuss this with her Queen."

Bayly made a strange sound, and Jack looked at her curiously, but she shook her head.

"It's been an emotional day, and I'm a little overwhelmed by it all. I think I'd like to go back to my room and get some sleep if that's okay," she said.

"Of course!" Jack responded and looked at Chena, who fixed his eyes on the Dannt.

"If Tito could keep an eye on you to ensure no further symptoms arise from the vaccine, I see no issues with you returning to your room," the doctor concurred. Bayly nodded with a smile.

Tito bowed and left the sickbay, following Bayly.

Jack watched her go with a troubled expression the doctor clearly caught.

"Are you uncomfortable about Bayly's ability to sense your emotions?" Chena asked.

Jack looked at him. "No. The fact that she couldn't read anyone else's leads me to believe something in me has changed. I'm really uncomfortable with that idea."

"I'm sorry that I don't have access to your medical records to help answer that question, Shadeem," Chena said sadly.

Jack glanced at him and gave him a smile. "No, it's not your fault. You did an amazing job of treating me through my latest ailment, and your creation of the vaccine will dramatically impact the Dannt people!"

"If they accept it, Shadeem," Chena reminded him.

Jack nodded thoughtfully. "That will be up to them." He sighed. "Can I return to my room?"

"Yes, you seem to be past the danger period. If you feel any further symptoms, please contact me immediately," the doctor said.

Jack was in a hospital gown again. "My clothes?"

"You arrived wearing only these," Chena said, holding Jack's sleep shorts.

He accepted them, then tugged them on under his gown. "Thank you, Chena."

"Shadeem," the doctor bowed to him with a smile.

Jack turned to his guide. "Norress, can you take me back to my room?"

"Yes, Shadeem."

With a glance at the smiling warrior, Jack followed.

Once he returned to his suite, he pulled the gown off and entered the bedroom. He saw two sets of dark eyes watching him from the bed. He pushed his shorts off and climbed up the bed to lie between the two dark-furred Altarians.

He didn't need words to tell them how much he loved them. They might get under his skin occasionally and irritate him to distraction, but they knew they were in his heart.

They didn't use words to respond to his love with their own.

As Bal rode him hard and fast, Gee found bliss from his mouth. Their touches conveyed their need and their bond.

Bal accepted his tender kiss as she recovered, then Gee enjoyed his rough passion under his body as she found her own release. She held Jack close as his followed.

When the three cuddled in their afterglow, the moment's serenity let them slip into a satisfied sleep.

Tomorrow was soon enough to return to getting on each other's nerves.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,815 Followers