All Comments on 'Jack's Moonlighting Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan11 months ago

Awesome Burnt, love it as I do all your stories. Thank you for the gift of them

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

YES! This leaves it wide open for another Jack story. The only question I have is just how old IS Jack? He was well into adult-hood at the first story, maybe his 30s(?). Now his first kids are all young adults themselves, and he's having *more*. So one can assume he's at least my age (almost 50), if not older. If so, either medical technology has boosted lifespans, or he's VERY vigorous for his age. (Or both.) I don't absolutely need to know, but I've been curious ever since I read his first story.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma11 months ago

Thank you, Mr Redstone, for another compelling and enthralling Jack Danner story. As a result of my binge, I'm a little behind on my sleep and will be entering a Kwua regenerating hibernation over the weekend.

My dreams will no doubt be full of queen fetish themes (reginaphilia?).

I'm very grateful for your continued contributions!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey11 months ago

I loved this. You initially established the gate network as a viable form of interstellar travel that seemed idyllic but as your story progressed it's flaws were more and more apparent. This stories culmination in unearthing corruption at the top, shadowy enemies with an axe to grind and the new lease of life the Tik and gate network will undergo with their new technological advances means that I'm looking forward to even more tales from the Danner Universe.

I hope Jack get's to go for a run without anyone trying to kill him though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love Jack's story!!! I've read it several times already and was so excited when new chapters popped up. Keep it up!

RamazaRamaza11 months ago

Another fantastic story that leaves us wanting and waiting for more of Jack’s adventures, it’s clear that the Yis and the Qiang consortium is both after Jack and his family, I’m so looking forward to the next instalment about Jack’s story.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My god this is good!

arrowglassarrowglass11 months ago
Another jaw-dropping page turner by THE MASTER!

Your creativity and imagination are incredible! I constantly check your story list and daily publications for anything new from you. You do not disappoint. Your various tales I often re-read!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

ender2k2kender2k2k11 months ago

These are wonderful complete novels that you are gifting to us. Great characters and stories too. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading the next one.

ncpetencpete11 months ago

One thing consistent about your stories is they always leave you wanting the next. Look forward to the next in your Jack series. Thank you for sharing your hard work and imagination with us. It is always a treat to see your name in the new stories list.

MehntalityMehntality11 months ago

Jacks roster of mates and children is growing ungainly...hard to keep track of everyone.

Anyone else think the individual on the empty planet Jack was dropped into is maybe the original creator of the Tik? His comments about Tik just being tools and the Tiks reaction to seeing it makes me think they maybe escaped that world long ago? Hmmm...

I also kind of figured that Jacks kids on Earth were going to be vulnerable....

Guess there's gonna be some dark times ahead when the next installment is released in 2026.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Thank you, thank you and thank you for another episode of Jacks story! Love your writing skills. Don't know how you do it but that's what makes you the best Author at Literotica. Loving your story! Thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The planet Jack was dumped on, the elders secrecy, the origins of all Tik, man there's so much. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

TravisGlennTravisGlenn11 months ago

My greatest hope is for Jack’s stories to become a movie series. Another top tier story from one of Literotica’s best authors. Highly recommend!

linnearlinnear11 months ago

Absolutely f-ing amazing. I am so looking forward to the new trilogy you are working on. Your stories are some on my all time favorites.

RoughRoad85RoughRoad8511 months ago

Soooo good. So many intertwined storylines to explore.

I thought Jinnae was persona non grata for holding Jack after his back injury and he was seeing a doctor on Chuururthia?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Once again, an Awesome tale, and well told, ... For me, I hear each of your stories / series in a different voice, ... it is as if Jack Danner and the Satyr series are from two separate, but wonderful authors, ... however you do it, please continue to thrill and amaze us, ... thank you, .... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Amazing story

Long awaited and thoroughly enjoyed, i'm looking forward to reading more of Jacks series and i hope we haven't heard the last of one of my favourite characters of yours Grenville

prophet58prophet5811 months ago

Great ending and new story setup. In all the modern miracles that exist Eva's infertility should be an easily correctable problem. @ babies for Eva, Gee, and Bal. Finally solving the mystery/orgins of the Tik. As always great job 👍👍👍👍👍 😊.

Greggk999Greggk99911 months ago

Excellent. Enjoyed part 1&2 thoroughly , well worth the wait

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyours11 months ago

You are a truly gifted storyteller. Thanks for all the years of entertainment.

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger11 months ago

Love it as always. Love that the series isn't finished yet and plotting and mysteries still afoot. I am curious as to how well Jack is aging. I assume part of his hybrid nature and Mixed genes he may age slower. I hope this is the case. But we've been following the action for what, 20+ years now and he was already aged enough to have many many many jobs before becoming ambassador. He should be at least what 50? I know that's not old but it does mean slowing down a bit. Hopefully in the next adventure when he finds that "erased" planet, they can either "fix" his aging body or get a definite answer on his age rate. And hopefully it's a really long time.

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog11 months ago

So damn good. I'd be all about a spinoff series focusing on the twins and Doug after this arc has run its course.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

What a great story! Almost need a scorecard to keep all the players straightened out, but often there are refreshers from Jack on who's who and what they mean to him so that works out well.

There is one issue I have a question about, it was stated that Brigg was too large for any of his planets females but Cha'Risa found him to be a normal size for a human; how did Jack get Sahhahr pregnant? Are we to believe that Jack was working with a tiny dick or maybe Sahhahr had a Queen size pussy? Maybe I missed something in the story, it was late at night when I was reading that part. Still gets five stars because it's still and awesone story.

Pincher73Pincher7311 months ago

As entertaining as ever. I love how Jack”s universe continues to grow with more potential for trouble. I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellow11 months ago

truly epic. thank you

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

I am in awe of your imagination and writing skills. Thank you so much for publishing both these chapters back to back. Everything you write is exceptional and I feel lucky to be able to find it on this site. Looking forward to anything you publish. Thanks again for this. 5/5, of course.

Richard1940Richard194011 months ago

Other comments say they are waiting patiently for the next chapter. I'm not, I'm waiting very impatiently for the next chapter in this enthralling story. Keep up the good work! Thank you.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

As I neared the end of this story I was saddened to think that you were wrapping up the Jack Danner saga. Don't get me wrong... it would have been a satisfying conclusion so you can imagine my delight (and relief) to read that you intend (I assume) to continue Jack and Company's adventures. I know it will be worth the wait.

I'd also like to mention something I have not touched on in my previous comments, which is your pacing and depictions of the "sexy bits." They are well-placed and descriptive enough without being bloated or overly used. The buildup to those moments only enhance their desired (no pun intended) impact. Once again, very well-written. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another excellent read.

-

Drawback is now I'm having to consider rereading the full series. Yet again.

-

Can't help but wonder if the Oligarch has considered whether Jack would stop the Tik from having banned humanity from the Network. How well would that go over with the rest of humanity when they discovered it was *due* to the Oligarchy?

-

->oldpantythief... as I recall in the first chapter of these stories, it is mentioned Jack is about normal sized for a human. The indication being that normal size for Brigg's race is smaller than humans.

As noted, the normal mode of sex for that race doesn't necessitate in/out movement but rather involves the female producing the action internally.

alsithalsith11 months ago

Fantastic as always mate.

The recurring cast is getting large enough however you might want to put a brief recurring cast list at the start of a new story.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

So, onward we go, knowing both the Yis and Leandro Matais (Spanish for "you all kill,") are looking to capture and kill Jack, while the latter looks to manipulate his family on Earth, or at least blackmail or coerce them. NO WAY someone doesn't get held hostage and get killed in his family with all that; there's simply not enough security for all. Either Jack buys it or some of his family pushes up daisies (I'm feeling MAJOR Punisher 2004 vibes with Thomas Jane).

How you keep characters straight confounds me, and how you produce so much in such detail baffles me.

I loved how you involved the Kwua, described the Wuu as those determined to bury a person's entire family for an insult, and the Ishilon easily getting 100,000 volunteers to fight for Jack! You had me pumping my fist with each time one of them defended him, or defended a just cause like exposing the Tik marginalization, or simply stopping the one race from eating the Tien Fiora's fish.

Incredible narration, exquisite detail, intense emotions with all kinds of suspense, sometimes intermixed with nice doses of humor...anything missing? Nothing but the 5.

pawsnizzypawsnizzy11 months ago

Outstanding work!

chucklesfeeneychucklesfeeney11 months ago

Welcome back, Jack! His titles should include supreme Galactic Impregnator!

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ash11 months ago

Okay. Finally done reading. Time to catch up on sleep.

Excellent story, yet again. Very satisfying in many ways.

I would love to read of a scene where literally all of Jack’s family is in one single place, but figure it might be difficult for the Shreen (cold).

Also you totally had my hopes up that would fall for the fox girl, Malena. Fox beastgirls are my thing. Lol

Great story and can’t wait for whatever else you release.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Okay, Incredible narration, exquisite detail, intense emotions with all kinds of suspense, sometimes intermixed with nice doses of humor, ... I am marking 5 stars once again, ... Even though, or because, you set it up to need another chapter or two to complete all the loose story threads, it was so awesome, ... Love your work, thank you for all the wonderful words, ... ;-) ttfn

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

What an amazing, captivating story. 5*s is no where near enough.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Bravo! Incredible read, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fantastic addition to the series. Thank you for posting here.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

When these two new chapters came up, I struggled to remember the total background so I decided to go back and re-read all the earlier chapters in order from the start, so after 2 weeks of marathon reading I’m completely up to date, what do I think of the storey, just bloody fantastic, just how you come up with all the names, for the planets, the people and the Tik, Rikki-Tikki-Tavi one of my favourite characters from the Jungle Books, when I was a kid, I in absolute awe of your ability to construct and write such a great storey. We need a JackDannerand the Tik to sort out the issues we currently have on our Earth!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bravo! Captivating!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Major points for the intrigue elements! You are nailing it with this story, and it's cool how it's shifted into new kinds of story elements and different pacing.

10 out of 5 for both of these 2 new instalments. Some day, there will be a full book call "The Jack Danner Saga" and I will buy it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

One of the BEST tales here! I agree with all these great comments!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Magnificent series! Thank you for sharing your tremendous talent!

David_BrockDavid_Brock11 months ago

I thought this series had just disappeared and faded away as so many good stories do on this site because of life. I am so glad I found the 2 chapters of this part of the story and you continue it, It's up there in the yop 3 series I look forward to reading on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really great! My only issue might be that (1) we still have no idea how the "members of the gate network" were supposed to be able to "shut down" Altaria's gates, and (2) for such a (happily) long book, it actually ended up seeming far too short. As pages went by, especially after...oh, 16 or so, events seemed to accelerate more and more, and it began to feel like you'd been simultaneously told you had a deadline, and a maximum length limit. Like you were trying to cram more story into the second half of the book than it could really fit. This sensation redoubled after the introduction of the Yis. Still a great story, easily worth 10* but I just felt like mentioning my initial impressions. Maybe that perspective will change when I reread this entry, I can't say, but either way I'm glad this series hasn't been abandoned!

PS: the Tik are probably the only way something like an intragalactic United Nations (or the real UN) could actually work...sort of. It's certainly impossible without them! So well done anticipating that issue and heading it off "at the pass" so to speak. Any similar endeavor, absent the impartial involvement of the Tik, would be doomed to fall into precisely the same sort of corruption, evil, and stupidity, despite so many sci-fi universes pretending otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Spotted 2 new entries and thought, "What's Ben Sheppard up to now? It's been 6 months." Then noted the title: Jack's Moonlighting. 2 parts, 28 and 31 pages respectively- So that's what you do with your copious free time. Delightful tale, intricately crafted. My problem was that it had been over a year since my last read and I needed a player list to ID the characters. The hints supplied during Jack's intros between characters finally thawed my brain in mid-chapter 2. Gr8t job. 5 stars.

Anon56

lincolnleolincolnleo10 months ago

For those of us on this site who enjoys erotic tales, not just for wanking off; you hit it out of the park

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome job as always!! Have you thought putting your descriptions into ChatGPT to draw the characters??

RimmerdalRimmerdal10 months ago

Absolute target rich story. Jack's Earth based kids will need rescue and security.

This could down a road of after Jack his children could form an Ambassador Corp.

It could go to where his home on Chuuruthia is attacked again with some perishing and Jack going rogue.

To another where Jack ends up assassinated, the Ishilon going after the primaries in retaliation causing further escalation to the point of an Ishilon Holy War.

One hopes for a peaceful Galaxy knowing the chances are slim.

Fritz_WFritz_W10 months ago

Thank you for sharing again for an outstanding well written book.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another AI story?

XacksonXackson10 months ago

Good gods this is still a great read with the 2 new additions. However I came to the conclusion readin this or the previous one someone needs to call Jack Ambassadanner.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy10 months ago

And again this is worth being advertised in the same highest ranks like all the well known sci-fi books ….. this is outstanding extraordinary and so many details its truly hard to follow …. Those characters, the actions, the different races or name it, this tales are full of sensational entertainment

Impressive thank you for sharing this wonderful tales

Ten starships or stars or aliens

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good! When you said "epilogue", I was expecting closure. Only you opened up another can o worms! You write well and keep me entertained. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can't wait for the follow up trilogy of books to come out on Amazon. I hope that soon.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

-- "I can't wait for the follow up trilogy of books to come out on Amazon. I hope that will be soon." -- And that means that these last couple Jack Danner stories are a big tease, to drum up more business -- Well, how about that! More 'can't wait for it' B. Redstone stories for sell on Amazon, .... ;-) ttfn

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer19849 months ago

Just finished this series after reading the prequels and can't wait for both sets to be continued. Jack's series has be a fun and thrilling read. It's been that good I'm happily going over to Amazon to buy the series so I have a permanent copy on my tablet to read again. Keep the series coming good work.

Toni1117Toni11179 months ago

Just downright amazing. Can't wait for the continuation

Lobosolo51Lobosolo519 months ago

So glad you continued Jack's saga. I read the other stories years ago and enjoyed rereading them. Do continue.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby9 months ago

Great reading! Than-you for these fantastic reads!

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

"Jack's dismissive phrase about rocking little boats returned to Leandro's mind. He struggled to imagine Qiang as the captain of anything less than the deadliest destroyer on the sea.

But out there in the dark unknown? Maybe there was something larger."

The largest aircraft carrier fleet with thousands of support vessels.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For once in my life I am in about the right place at the right time! I just found the "Jack" stories and I am overjoyed that I did not have to wait the years for each installment! Now I find that I am really going to have to wait to find out how Jack, the multiplier, increases the population of more worlds--all the while leaping tall buildings with a single bound. I do agree with on other commenter-- a genealogy at the beginning would be nice. I did finally have to sit down and create the family tree on paper for myself. How the heck are all of the "Snake babies" going to be named and kept character-all different? Thankfully that is not my problem, but Mr. Burnts. May he "live long and prosper (and write)"

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

A fine conclusion to this series and a great foreshadow of ... ? Thank you.

Voxman314Voxman3148 months ago

Capital story, excellent; not a fan of the Yis, but you make hero stronger, the next baddie, yadda yadda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An excellent new series and a worthwhile new baddie. Yum.

TomdullyTomdully7 months ago

This is twice I've read it and waiting for the next installment

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

'm going to feel so lost without the story of Jack. I hope enough of us fans can send BRS begging for another addition to the Jack series! I know he just had the release of "Walking the Endless Path", but I need more "Jack!"

My favorite Author is amazing! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS. Thanks again BRS.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith7 months ago

Awaiting the next installment, ... since the 3 parts prequel, "Walking the Endless Path" has been completed, .... More of the Jack Danner series can now be told, .... It is so nice to know that there is more to tell, .... The Jack series has always been one of my favorites, among the many of the wonderful series that BurntRedstone has gifted us with, ... more soon please, .... ;-) ttfn

JhockJhock6 months ago

Great work again. I love reading your writing. I can't wait to read more Jack stories in the future.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

I hope some day soon you will grace us with another chapter! Love your work. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks once more!

myassisdraginmyassisdragin6 months ago

I agree with RanDog025, WE NEED MORE..

I thought I commented a week or so ago when I finished this and started reading The Endless Walk but seems that didn't happen.

We your loyal readers NEED MORE of both series please...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The cliffhanger at the end of Moonlighting implies the story is on the way. I hope it won’t be delayed.

In fact, stop wasting your time reading these comments! Back to work! Type faster!!!

xtrail65xtrail656 months ago

Amazing, I’m sure this series could go on forever or at until Jacks death ,oozing forward to the next instalment, if there is one.

FastEddie2632FastEddie26324 months ago

Just reread the Jack series and happy to see the opportunity for more stories to come. Can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just a question, why is humanity still part of the gate network, from the beginning to now, every time a scene with jack on earth has occurred, violence, racism and greed have occurred, even all of earths leaders appear corrupt and incompetent, yet the tik still allow them into the network, it feels like your ignoring it for the sake of story, it’s getting irritating, which I realise is just my opinion and doesn’t mean much, but I would appreciate an answer to the question pls😊

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith3 months ago

Okay, this two parter introduced, tied up, and answered quite a few questions, ... but still left a number of questions dangling, ... other published works like the Joseph Neuman series did add some tidbits, but a new Jack Danner tale is what is needed to really answer things like Grenville's fate, ...

-- also, I would like to know how long human life expectancy is in Jack's time, with their advanced medicines, ... and does Jack's hybrid status change / alter the life bottom line, (longer?), -- he does have lots of kids to raise, ... Anyway, this was another awesome tale, I look forward to more from my favorite author, ... thanks, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What I'd like to see from Burnt Redstone:

1. Conclusion of the Shepherd series.

2. Conclusion of the Jack series.

3. The Gate Network: The Next Generation, starring Adam the Hybrid, whose harem should include Rikki in a sex enabled upgrade body, producing the first ever Tik baby. Also, Adam should bond with the last surviving Fahrchar, find the long missing blue Neumann-Fahr, and join their trans dimensional orgies.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8883 months ago

I need to preface this comment: I haven’t read any of the stories/chapters yet; however, could you retitle your Jack stories as chapters? Admittedly it’s easier to continue reading when there is a “next chapter” to click/tap after the last page.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Byzantine. Power struggles and Intrigue that are historical webs of conflicting empires and the ruling families, conspiracies and dysfunctional machavillian oligarchs. What a miasma of fantasy projected from cruel real world consumption. Yet a strong character that has family values, superior intelligence, compassion, amiable, and devoted friends and polyamory harem. As virile as Ambassador Benjamin Franklin's Di(ck)plomacy?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For the user who asked about why earth hasn’t been kicked out of the fate network, you’re forgetting that you’re reading the story as an observer, not as the tik. So you wouldn’t know about these ominous forces on earth pulling strings for assassins. It isn’t until this book that the tik has tightened down on restricting gate access (because they had been basically pushed aside due to the yis manipulating everyone).

Also the world that Jack was on was the world that Joseph Neumann was on when he destroyed the evil villain in the 3rd book in his series. I would assume the tik “erased it” from their files because of the crap they tried (and were) pulling in regards to destroying planets and such. They didn’t have the upgrades tik gates (they had black gates) and I’m assuming either the remaining creatures on the world are some sort of AI that was left in charge when the sentient species was wiped out by Nuemanns psychic attack. Hence the “I can’t seem to do that” comments implying it can’t perform certain functions without approval

Aztom55Aztom5526 days ago

I enjoy your stories so much. I hope to read more about Jakk.

prsstaridprsstarid24 days ago

After reading this story again and after reading the Walking The Endless Path Trilogy, this line from page 30 of Jack's Moonlighting Part 2 makes me wonder about what the next installment might be about.

"But the question of how Danner defeated their fixers flared their paranoia with an intensity they'd only ever felt once before."

So what is the once before? Could it possibly be Joseph Neumann? The Vis seem to be similar to the Kel-Fahr in their psychic hive mind abilities. Will Joseph Neumann be returning to the story to permanently deal with the Vis like he did with the Kel-Fahr?

Grenville McKree seems to have an extended life so it is possible that Joseph Neumann could too. Based on the symbiot that was forced on Joseph and also resided in the Kel-Fahr, it gave them extended life. Like into the thousands of years it sounded, so Joseph Neumann could still be around somewhere.

Grenville most likely is currently on Fahrchar and we know the Tik have a directive to never bring non-Kel-Fahr to Fahrchar. It's part of their core programing. So that explains their refusal to help Jack.

I have to think that Jack and Grenville are somehow distantly related to Joseph Neumann.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES