Jack's Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill and I were good together, but this problem came up.
4.2k words
4.62
6.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1. Here is chapter 2.

I thought about that day with Jill for a while and finally decided to ask Jill if she would be interested in going to the movies with me on Sunday, since we were always closed on Sundays. She asked me what I wanted to see and I told her there was a new Indiana Jones movie out. I really liked Harrison Ford as an actor; 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' was one of my favorite movies.

She smiled and said, she would love to go with me. I told her we could even catch a little dinner.

"...and perhaps a bit more?" she asked with a smile.

We had a wonderful time. We both liked the movie and I held the popcorn at the theater. I would have to say I liked being with Jill even more than I liked the movie. We headed over to the Longhorn Steak House for dinner. As we ate, we talked about all kinds of things. Jill asked me where I lived and when Will started working at the bar.

I smiled. "You ask a lot of questions. There is also a lot more I would like to know about you, but I'll go first. Will got married a couple of years after he graduated. He was dating a girl and she got pregnant, and demanded that he marry her to 'take care of his child'. He hardly knew the girl but he wanted to do what was right. Soon things were not working out well; he felt she was acting strangely. He asked for a DNA test. The obstetrician assured him the prenatal test wouldn't hurt the baby. Come to find out he wasn't the father and so he was able to have his marriage annulled. For a while he floated around from job to job 'til I came out of the service."

"When I came home and found out I inherited the bar I kept on most of the employees to keep it running 'til I was ready to take over.

At the time it was just a typical neighborhood bar, with a kitchen that Uncle Bob, had not used. He hadn't provided any entertainment either. I took the money that I had saved up while in the service and started investing in fixing up the place. There was room to expand the building so I added more space. I renamed it 'Jacks Place', put in some jukeboxes and did a lot of remodeling giving it a fresh new look. Will came in and asked me for a job. He's my only brother so of course I hired him. I taught him the bar trade and when he proved his competence, I made him supervisor for the evening shift and my assistant manager.

"We built a stage and put in a dance floor. On some Fridays and Saturdays, we began to bring in neighborhood bands.

"You asked where I live. Just around the corner from the bar is a nice quiet trailer court. Shortly after we re-opened the bar, I got the idea of serving food. Mary was one of my neighbors in the trailer court and we talked about her being my cook. She liked the idea of a part-time job and so we started serving lunch. She came up with the idea of the daily specials. She was a cook at a school many years ago.

"Now, are you going to tell me something new about yourself? You've heard about most of my life."

"I guess I was a good girl growing up but was somewhat of a party girl in college. I got good grades so my parents never said much to me. I started drinking a lot and got drunk more times than I would like to admit. I'm a little ashamed of my past but not much I can do about it now. I married Peter and it was fine for a while. He inherited his bar from his parents; they wanted to retire and travel. I took care of the book work since I had a university degree in business. I could tell that he was taking money from the till and not telling me even though we were married. He told me it was 'his business'. He was becoming unbearably selfish and was slowly closing me out. He was gambling all the time."

"I put up with it until he started cheating on me. I actually forgave him after the first time but then found him with his friend's wife. Instead of apologizing he had the gall to ask me to join a swapping club. I knew I had to get out of that disaster of a marriage. I took my personal stuff and left him. I divorced him and moved away not telling him where I was going."

I took Jill home and thanked her for a wonderful date. She leaned forward and gave me a light kiss. I knew I was falling for her. Over the next few days, we talked a little and I asked her what she did with her evenings and days off. She told me she and her sister, Rita, had joined an exercise club and they would go there two of three times a week. She said Rita's two kids were in sports so they tried to make it to most of their games.

She asked me if I would be interested in going with them sometime. She thought I'd enjoy watching them compete. She said they usually went for pizza or to a fast-food place after the game. I took her up on it and went to Jill's niece Susan's volleyball game. It actually was pretty exciting but was even more fun being with Jill, her sister and her family.

Susan said she wanted to go the Pizza Hut. I told her since her team won the game that I would splurge for the pizza. Her brother Mark asked if I was coming to his game on Saturday and I told him I would see if I could make it. I really liked Jill's family and was hoping to spend more time with them.

It was pretty busy at work and Jill and I never got to spend enough time alone together. I explained to her that it always took me a lot of time to do the book work. She reminded me that she had a degree in accounting then asked me if I did the books on a computer. I told her I wasn't much of a computer whiz. She mentioned that she had a Quick Book program for small businesses that she kept when she left her husband. If I was willing, she would install it on my computer and she could do my paperwork in a third of the time.

The program would do the accounts receivable and payable. It would also do the payroll and taxes. I asked her what are the drawbacks and she smiled that smile at me and said she would know all about my business and finances. I gave her a silly grin back.

I asked her to come in Sunday and we could download her program and then maybe have dinner. She smiled at me and said, "it's a date". We even shook hands on it.

We met up at the bar on Sunday and she downloaded the program. She was putting in all the relevant information. I sat back and watched her type. Damn, she typed fast. I went and made us a cup of coffee as she typed away. When I brought in the cup of coffee, she asked me for my latest balance sheet. She put in all the latest figures. She even listed all our suppliers and the balances we owed them.

Next, she listed all our employees and the last payout to each one, as well as the cost of the extra benefits. She said each day she would take an hour in the morning and update each week's balance sheet from the first of the year until it was all up to date. She stood up and said that was enough for that day. I asked her if she was my new bookkeeper and accountant. She looked deeply into my eyes and with a flirtatious smile warmly said, "only if you want me to be."

I kissed her and it wasn't just a touch of lips. "Jill, let's go out to dinner. Where do you want to go?"

She looked at me and said "the Red Lobster."

Over the next few weeks life just seemed to be getting better. Jill would come in at ten in the morning, before we opened the bar, to catch-up the paper work from the night before. She was like a miracle worker when it came to running the computer. I had so much more free time since she took over the paper work that I got the things done from my 'to do' list. I also now had more time to do other special things plus my frustration level mostly went away

I went with her to a number of the kid's games and we always went out afterwards. I'd kissed Jill a few times but we did nothing more. I knew I loved her and was sure she loved me; we just never discussed it so we never did anything more about it.

Late one Saturday night I came home from the bar with a medium pizza. I took off my shoes and jeans to get more comfortable. There was a knock on my door. I wondered who would be coming by this late at night.

I looked through the window of the door and saw Jill standing there. I quickly opened the door and let her in forgetting I had no jeans on. "Jill, what's the matter? Is something wrong?"

"Yes, Jack there is. I desperately want to make love to you. I've waited for months now and you have never tried anything. Jack, I love you and if you don't feel the same about me just tell me and I will leave."

Wow! Thinking she loved me and hearing it were two different things. "Jill, I love you, too. Because I really care deeply for you as a complete person and not just as a good-looking woman, I didn't flirt with you because you said that men that flirt all want the same thing. I don't want to just have sex with you, I want more. I want to make love to you, too. But even more, I want a relationship that lasts. I want you to be my lover not just a piece of ass.

"Hey! I brought home a medium size pizza loaded with everything. Would you like to share it with me?"

She said, "Yes I would and you better not put your jeans back on." Her warm radiant smile left me feeling weak-kneed.

We sat down and ate our pizza and drank a couple of beers and had a nice conversation.

"Jack, there are some things I need to tell you. I had a pretty normal life till I went to college. I went to my first big party and drank too much. I lost my virginity and had sex with a number of men. I was passed out and didn't remember hardly any of it. Other girls told me about it and unfortunately a few guys did too. Devastated that I had lost my precious virginity, I said 'to hell with it' and I kept on having sex, lots of sex. I guess I thought that was the way to be popular and feel loved. As you can imagine, that turned out to be a bad joke on me. All I was considered was a slut. I did my best to change my ways but my past stayed with me. I told my past to Joe and thought he understood, but I was wrong."

"Jill, you don't have to tell me anything about your past sex life. I was in the service and I had my fair share of women. Only problem was, it was only shallow physical sex, not love. Since I got out of the service, I have dated a lot of women but never felt like I had strong feelings for them, or even really cared for them as people, 'til the day you came into my bar."

"Jack, I just want you to know I'm not that girl anymore. I'm just looking for a good man that I can have fun going out with and hopefully just enjoy life with. I believe in my heart that you're that man. I've been drawn to you since the first time we met."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly. We separated and then I kissed her harder and longer. We got up and headed into my bedroom. I slowly took off her blouse and unbuckled her jeans and let them fall to the floor. I undid her bra which fell to the floor, too and she then climbed to the middle of the bed. I slipped off my shirt and joined her. We kissed over and over and I started kissing her beautiful breasts, and I do mean beautiful. I sucked on her tits till both of her nipples were as hard as pencil erasures. "Jack please make love to me now," she pleaded. Not only was she smart and warm, she was so irresistibly attractive.

I continued down her body and stopped at her flat belly; then I moved down below her belly button to that part with the fuzzy hair. I found a woman loved to be kissed over and over on her lower belly. I got on my knees and slowly removed her panties. She had a little hair, kind of like a landing strip. I started kissing and licking down her strip to the top of her pussy.

I spent quite a few minutes making love to her pussy. I was tonguing, sucking and kissing her till she reached an orgasm, "Jack, I love it so much. Please, make love to me now."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I slipped off my boxers and slowly pushed my cock into her wet pussy. She was moaning and making all kinds of noise. I heard her say she loved me over and over. I leaned over and kissed her. "Jack, I'm going to come again, please come with me," she burst out, "I'm coming! I'm coming."

I did push my hard cock into her and held it till I finished shooting my load into her. I kissed her again and pulled out my cock after it got soft. I got up and brought her a towel. She pushed it between her legs and went in the bathroom to clean up.

I got up and got us each another beer. We both had slipped on our underwear and sat on the couch and talked. "Jill, you know this is going to change our relationship at work. I can no longer yell at you and tell you what to do."

"Jack, you've never yelled at me and you're the boss and I always do what you ask. I love you Jack and will always do as you ask."

"You do know I've always been single and pretty much set in my ways. I've been alone for a long time."

"We'll both just have to work on it together. I'll always be here for you as long as I know you love me.

"Jack, just so you know, I'm still going to live with my sister and her kids. That's why I moved here, to help them out. I'll see you every day and we can go out and be together whenever you want. If possible, I would like to stay with you on Saturday nights and wake up with you on Sunday mornings."

"Jill, you realize I'm no spring chicken that can come over and over again. I've outgrown that stage many years ago, Like I always say, 'I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.'"

Jill just smiled her appreciation and said, "your once was as good as I have ever had."

I told her this was the first time in a long time that I cuddled up with such a good-looking woman. We fell asleep. When I had woke up after a couple of hours. I couldn't believe I had a hard on that was so strong it hurt. Jill was on her side and I slowly pushed my cock against her pussy from behind. I felt her wake up and put her leg on mine to give me better entrance into her.

I heard her tease, "I guess you can cum more than once in a night." I felt and heard her have a great orgasm and then I held onto her hips and came hard again. In minutes we were both back asleep and I was against her ass the whole night. I had no idea when my cock slipped out.

I got up first in the morning and realized what a lucky guy I was. I took a shower and slipped on a pair of jockeys and a pair of shorts along with a t-shirt. I went and made coffee as Jill headed into the bathroom. After taking a shower she had to put on the same clothes she had worn the day before.

I asked her if she wanted me to make her breakfast or go out for breakfast. "Let's just go out and spend the day together unless you already had plans."

We did go out for breakfast. It was just nice being together. Since she has been doing my bookkeeping the last couple of weeks, I asked her if she wanted to be my official bookkeeper and accountant. It would be a full-time job with her spending her mornings working on the books and helping with the bar tending in the afternoon.

I told her I would pay her a salary for the book-work and an hourly wage as a bartender. She asked me if she could further update the computer to make the job easier and more efficient. She mentioned that we had three cash registers and each person should be in charge of their own cash drawer. At the change of shift the next employee would get a new cash drawer. If there were any shortages it would be much easier to tell when and where the shortage occurred.

I agreed to go along with Jill's suggestions. She set-up the new cash drawer system. At first a few employees balked at the idea. But after a while they seemed to like it. At the end of the shift they just checked out their own drawer. The drawers were almost always off a few dollars but usually they were over. Some customers didn't take their change.

Jill started coming in at nine, the same time I came in. She almost always greeted me with a kiss. She would go in the office and balance the books from the day before and post the payables and receivables. She was always done within two to three hours. It used to take me most of the day to do the same work.

When people saw us together, they were picking up that we were a couple. We didn't flaunt it but we were friendly. My brother Will asked me if we were a couple. I looked at him and smiled and said, "yes we are".

Will asked me if I would mind if he asked Jill's sister out. I told him he was a grown man and could ask out anyone he wanted, but if he hurt Rita in any way, he would have to deal with me. I reminded him that she was a widow and had two great kids that she was raising by herself. That's one of the reasons Jill moved here was to help her out and be with her.

The next time Jill's sister Rita came in for lunch, Will happened to be there and asked her out. She seemed surprised so he said he had my permission to ask her and both women laughed. My brother Will was a really nice guy and I would have to say quite good looking.

Rita asked him where did he want to go and he was a bit lost for words. Why don't we go out for dinner and then we could come here and dance and have a couple of drinks. I was standing back but listening to my brother's conversation and it made me smile. I heard Jill mention to him that didn't he work Saturdays? He answered that maybe he could get me to sub for him for that date.

I walked up to the table and said that I had an idea. If Rita was interested in going out with Will that we could all double-date and go out together. I would ask Harry, another bartender and friend, to be in charge Saturday night. We would take the girls dancing but not at our own bar. We could get back early enough that I would close up.

They all agreed and Will told the girls that they could pick the restaurant. The girls were smiling and talking to each other as Will and I walked away. Will thanked me and I told him to just treat Rita right. She was my friend too.

We all went out to the Texas steakhouse. We had a wonderful time. I could tell that Will was falling for Rita. She looked and acted so much like Jill. We went to a lounge that had a band and ordered a round of drinks and danced a couple of dances. I loved holding Jill in my arms and she always smelled so good.

Jill mentioned that Rita liked Will but was wondering if it was too early to go out after her husband dying. She told her sister that her husband died two years ago and she deserved a life. I told her I totally agreed with her. When we got back to the table, I told him about Rita's two kids and he told me she had already talked to him about them.

I told him he ought to go see them play sports. He said he would like to but the volleyball game was during his working hours. Her son's baseball game he said he thought he could make. I told him if he was really interested in seeing her daughter play that Jill or I could stay over for a couple of hours and he could just come in later. We said we could always discuss it later. We danced a couple more dances and then Will took Rita home. I told him Jill and I would go close up the bar.

He thanked us for joining them and that he would see us Monday. We got back and had an hour before we had to close the bar. I helped Harry serve drinks and took Jill out on the dance floor. She told me this was the first time that she had danced in our bar. She did tend bar a couple of times.

We closed up shop and headed over to my trailer. I had my cleaning lady come in that morning and she changed the sheets. She comes in one day a week and cleans the place up. She lives in the same trailer park and is retired. She cleans a few of the trailers for extra income.

Jill started keeping a change of clothes and some nightwear at my house. I emptied a drawer for her to store her personal things. She also had a bathroom caddie that she left in my bathroom.

It wasn't long before we were in the bed naked. We kissed, hugged and I gave her oral sex. She was as hot as could be. We hadn't been together romantically since last Saturday. We made love and started out slow but when we got near to orgasms we were like two wrestling bears. Damn, I came hard and Jill's pussy didn't stop throbbing for a good ten minutes. I got up and turned off the lights and turned on the room fan. Even though I have air conditioning we were both hot.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12