Jack's Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

We covered up with a sheet and went to sleep. On Sunday morning we got cleaned up and went out for lunch and then I took her home.

Monday morning Rita called off work for Jill. She said she wasn't feeling good. That's all she would say. I called back and Rita said that she couldn't talk to me now. I was really worried. What could have transpired since lunch time yesterday. Jill had never missed a day of work; in fact, she had never even been late. I was really worried. I waited till some of my employees arrived and told them I'd be back later. If they ran into a problem, I told them they should call Will.

I left the bar and went to see Jill. Rita answered the door and wasn't going to let me in. I pushed the door open and stormed in. There sitting on the couch was Jill crying with the side of her face all red and turning bruised. "What the 'Hell' happened" I asked?

End of Chapter 2, chapter 3 is on it's way

Thank you for reading my story. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12