All Comments on 'Jack's Place Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

Nice finish to the story. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Great conclusion!

5

markellymarkelly9 months ago

Always a good read when it has your name on it. Thank you for this, heart warming and ended with a damn good smile. 5 as always.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Dang, I really enjoyed the series until this final chapter. Obvious you just wanted to close it out judging from the story being almost entirely narrative. 3.3*

lerenardruselerenardruse9 months ago

I enjoyed the story and the characters. Sometimes it's nice to read a story that has smiles and happy endings. I'm not a literary critic so this is just my opinion.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Another Big Winner for DGH, What a nice story. Full of the challenges of life yet ending with a smile. Basically just a sweet story, with a very lovely happy ending. Thank You my friend for a good read, good story, good plot, good effort. 10 big blazing stars for this effort! Thanks, Buster2U

olddave51olddave519 months ago

Great story right up to the end but still a 5 STAR STORY.

"Our future was looking very bright." How about the actual moving in together and Jack and Jill getting married! I just like to have the ending tied up in a bow.

I know it is hard to continue after the crescendo I'm having the same problem with the story I'm writing now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Though I loved this it is really the outline for a full length novel. The best advice I can give to you is to get writing. There are plenty of publishers who would be happy to publish it.

DG HearDG Hear9 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. I always try to give you my best. Sometimes I fall a little short. haha Some stories can go on for ever, it's hard to end them sometime. Thank you all for staying with me and reading the whole story. I'm just an armature who writes for the fun of it.

With respect

DG Hear

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

A very enjoyable story as always.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent story DG, excellent! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DG knows how to write a realistic story, this time a great little Romance

KRD19254KRD192549 months ago

Just a nice story about life, nothing more nothing less. It is nice that Jack had such good friends, but being a decent respectful responsible man what would one expect from Jack - he took care of those he loved.

\

4.4**** Hooyah, Salutes for the whole saga.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG339 months ago

Very good story about life and four simple people that take life and live it. I like the way DG told the story and how he didn't go to the extremes jus a simple Romance and lots of love. Very very good story. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

THANK YOU DG! Second time through, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jack's Place Series Info