All Comments on 'Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 03'

by BetterFutures

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Ooh, this had a lot of twists I wasn't expecting. The D/s scene wasn't my thing, but it was a very effective way to move the story along.

Personally, I'm not fond of cliffhangers - all I can say is to please give us the next chapter soon - and please don't you dare abandon the story halfway through, like a number of great writers on here have.

I want to read all of it, and then a few more chapters for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different, and beguiling

Keep it coming, the story holds much potential for unusual and rich diversity, dont rush it, if you have the time, let the story develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

At first I was a little uneasy but the way you presented Yucce‘s fetish was interesting and genuinely clever, a really good read. Tbh I have kinda fallen in love with the way you write this story and the sheer amount of emotional presentation and deepness of the characters is astounding. I can only agree with my commenting peers, this is a story I am personally really looking forward to see it continued while pleading for you not to rush it. Take your time, good things come to those who wait. Thank you for this chapter :)

Hale1Hale1over 3 years ago

Very well thought out and written. I'm an unconscious editor/proofreader, I can't help it, but I found so few typos it was like reading any published work.☺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetterFutures@BetterFutures
Just a guy trying to write about a better tomorrow, where we all have more love, more sex, and more hope. Follow me on twitter for updates, WIP tidbits, and general thoughts on writing: https://twitter.com/BetterFuture_SF Jackson Kez Status: Chapter 5 submitted! Working on C...