All Comments on 'Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 05'

by BetterFutures

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This is a great story. I should have started it earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Storytelling!

How many more installments will there be and when can we aspect them to be posted? Really enjoying the writing and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying this

I love how much thought and detail you put into the Sela's physiology.

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Another 5 star chapter.. Thank you for sharing your tale. I am looking forward to the next installment. Enjoy your Holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very thoughtful and excellent worldbuilding. I love the story.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

This story is weaving a pattern that is thoughtful and sexually interesting. If it does not totally derail your storyline please find a way to restore Jacksons arm. A technologically advanced universe that can develop the nanite handle mentioned earlier can easily build human tissue.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
5 stars

Great story, well written and an unusual story line. I love it and will be will be watching more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is the best love story I’ve ever read! Thank you so much. You have a talent for writing powerful emotions, sexual and not. I hope you have a website or something that we could follow you on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most well written non human story I have read on this site. You put exceptional work into the world building. I was impressed by the portrayal of the alien cultures of the sela and the Rhorak. I was impressed by the nod to ptsd with being enveloped, and laughed when Tinoqa showed up at the end. You have a lot of good experience with writing, that is for sure. Sometimes I forget I’m reading erotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetterFutures@BetterFutures
Just a guy trying to write about a better tomorrow, where we all have more love, more sex, and more hope. Follow me on twitter for updates, WIP tidbits, and general thoughts on writing: https://twitter.com/BetterFuture_SF Jackson Kez Status: Chapter 5 submitted! Working on C...