Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haeva put their hands on his chest. Every point of contact sent shooting currents of pleasure flowing through Jackson's body, stimulating erogenous zones he didn't even know he had. Haeva slid their body up and down along his length, and Jackson felt a small opening, getting wider as they moved.

"I want your cock," Haeva said, "I will open myself to you."

A very quiet part of Jackson's mind wondered how the Rhorak were able to manipulate their stony bodies in such a way, but he couldn't hear it over his need to fuck something. He put his hand on Haeva's chest, grabbing one of their breasts and feeling the sparks in his arm from the physical contact.

"Ride me, Haeva," he said, "use your hand to slide my dick inside you."

Haeva nodded and reached down, slipping their fingers around his shaft. Lightning pleasure roared through his body, and Jackson tensed every muscle, trying not to cum immediately. Haeva raised their waist and pointed his cock straight up, then pressed down onto him.

Jackson's cock slipped inside of Haeva, he couldn't see how or where, and he didn't care. He couldn't even tell whether being inside them was warm or cool, how tight it was, or anything beyond raw pleasure.

"Oh," Haeva said, matter of factly. "Oh, yes." Their sing-song voice spiked in pitch, and a soft, choral moan followed. They shifted back and forth, then up and down, then gasped, their stony countenance radiating a pale light from within. It got brighter with every movement, colorful fractal patterns covered the nanoweave around them, some of them spinning and twisting while others remained static.

Jackson didn't notice any of that, his nervous system had joined with Haeva's, and he felt both the experience of penetrating them, and their experience of being penetrated by him. He felt the tightness in his balls, he felt the electricity surging through Haeva's silicate body, he could see himself from their perspective, like watching himself in a mirror mid-fuck but a hundred times hotter.

It felt like his cock was being stroked, sucked, and squeezed by everyone he'd ever been with. All his memories, every time he'd had an orgasm, it took over his mind. Then Haeva laid down flat across his bare chest, getting as much of their bodies in contact as possible. They kissed him and more of the surges jolted through Jackson's body.

"Fuck," he said, his words mumbled against Haeva's lips.

"I like it when you say that," Haeva said, pulling back the slightest distance from his face. "I like it when you think about my body, but I like it most of all when you want to bring me to orgasm."

Doing his best to focus, Jackson said, "Show me what feels good for you." His voice wavered a bit, but he tried to project his usual confidence.

Haeva took his hand and lifted their body up just enough to put his between their legs, right above where a human woman's clit would be. They pushed his hand flat, spreading his fingers out to cover as much surface area as possible, then lay on him once more.

"Push, try to feel yourself through me," Haeva said.

Jackson wasn't sure what that meant, but he pushed his palm up into the unyielding stone.

"Push!" Haeva said, louder.

He obliged, pushing, the muscles in his arm bulging as he tried to get more leverage. It wasn't easy with Haeva on top of him, and his nervous system firing at 100%.

"More!"

It wasn't clear how much more he could give or what this was doing for Haeva, but Jackson pushed and he felt something change. Not a physical shift, but he could almost feel through Haeva's body. He could sense his cock inside her. It messed with his already jumbled sense of self, but it had the desired effect. Haeva moaned.

"Yes, you are bridging the gap," they said, "you are connecting with your own body through mine and bringing your pleasure with you."

Jackson felt his hearing sharpen, every noise coming in with perfect clarity. His eyes hyper-focused and picked out the smallest details. He could smell the floral fragrance drifting in from the oasis. He saw it from his own perspective and from Haeva's. He pushed his hand harder against their stony body and started thrusting, or tried to.

He wasn't sure he actually moved inside of Haeva, but something about trying to push his cock deeper into their body set off a real reaction.

"What..." Haeva stammered, "do that again."

Jackson pushed his hips up, or at least tried to, his body wasn't moving, but it felt really good. Like burying his cock deep in a pussy so tight it was pure pleasure. Haeva moaned again and wrapped their arms around him, pressing against him.

"I will never forgive you if you stop," they said, "fuck me until you cum."

He didn't need to be told twice. Jackson tried to hammer into Haeva as hard as he could, and like the two of them shared one body, he felt Haeva's experience of being fucked hard by him. He felt how turned on they were, he felt Haeva's lust for his body, the desperate need to fuck something, anything.

Jackson pushed his hips again and again, and the harder he tried to move his body, the more intertwined their psyches became. Eventually their minds seemed to merge into one, and he could hear Haeva's thoughts.

"We are in union," Haeva thought's echoed in his mind, "I can feel your need. Fill me, Jackson. Fill me up with your hot cum. You've earned this release."

He felt like he was floating, totally free of earthly hindrances, levitating on pure pleasure and arousal. He couldn't see anything beyond the two of them. Haeva on top of him, their face filling his sight, their moans in his ears, and their body warm, smooth, and incredibly sexy. Their pussy, if that was even the right word, enveloped him so completely while simultaneously feeling like his cock stood straight up with nothing touching it.

Time seemed to freeze, a single moment captured forever, and Jackson felt waves of pleasure coursing through him. His cock twitched, his balls churned, and the orgasm built and built for what felt like eternity. He thought he would never cross the precipice, until finally he came. His cock twitched with each spurt of thick cum that he fired into Haeva's waiting, desperate slit.

"Fill me," Haeva said, "give it all to me."

Moans of delight filled his ears and mind as his cock shot more and more hot jizz inside of Haeva.

"Oh, yes," Haeva said, contentment and joy in every syllable. "Your cum is a gift, and I receive it gladly."

When he finally emptied his balls into them, images began flashing through his mind. He saw everything. All of Haeva's experiences, co-mingling with his own. Times, places, and events ran together. He squeezed his eyes shut but the visions didn't stop.

Sensing his distress, Haeva slid off his cock and rolled to the side in one smooth motion, and the connection broke.

"Breathe," Haeva said, forcefully.

Jackson inhaled sharply. He was himself again. Just one person. Not part of anyone else, not... not Haeva. Not Khraesk. Just Jackson. He could remember it all. Weirdly, the memories were split. He remembered having sex with Haeva and he remembered being Haeva and having sex with Jackson. They were separate memories, as though he had done them both, but at different times.

His head spun and he thought he might throw up or pass out. He took another deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Keep breathing," Haeva said, unhelpfully. "I believe that I shared my experiences with you. Perhaps too many. Too much. I am sorry."

Jackson felt a hand on his chest and he held his breath, but there were none of the shooting sparks or flood of memories he expected. It seemed that Haeva had some control over whether they connected or not.

"I'm okay," Jackson said, not really sure if he was or not. "I'm okay," he repeated.

When the ground stopped feeling it might spin out from underneath him, he opened his eyes. Haeva looked at him, the light from within had faded and their face had returned to its normal speckled stone visage.

"I must meditate on these experiences," Haeva said. "I received much from you, Jackson. Thank you."

Haeva didn't move, so he assumed they meant he needed to leave the tent. So much for cuddling. He slowly stood up. His mind felt sore. He hadn't done much physical exertion, but he felt mentally exhausted. It reminded him of the post-finals crash at the academy.

"Sure, glad I could help," he mumbled.

Jackson struggled through getting his flightsuit back on. This thing was going to stink to high heaven by the time he got back to civilization. Maybe he could find a river, he thought, before he remembered they were in a desert, and there was no water around. Then he remembered they were in an oasis, and he could wash it right here. He felt so scatterbrained, struggling to put even basic thoughts together.

"Is the oasis safe for bathing?" he asked Haeva.

"It is," Haeva said.

When they didn't offer anything more, Jackson said, "Thanks, I'll uh... go do that."

Haeva didn't respond and had already crossed their legs. Their hands were clasped together in front of their stomach, a very human meditation pose. He figured that was his cue to get out, so he lifted the nanoweave and made his exit.

Vera and Tinoqa were talking near the backpacks. It looked like it was about noon, the sun high overhead. Vera beckoned him over and he approached. As soon as he got within a few feet, Tinoqa stood up.

"I'm going to take a walk," she said, heading toward the other side of the oasis.

That seemed concerning, Jackson wondered if Vera had bad news. He sat down across from her. The ambassador. His closest friend on the planet. Maybe more than that.

"Hey Jackson," Vera said, "it sounded like it went pretty well in there."

Vera giggled, but Jackson could tell she was masking a deep sadness. Possibly because of his recent experience, running through all his memories of Vera at once, he felt the sudden urge to tell her how he felt.

"Vera," he began, "I need to tell you something, I—"

"Wait." She held up a hand to stop. Then pressed one finger to his lips. "Shh," Vera said, leaning in. "Me first. I don't know if you were going to say what I think you were going to say, but... I can't. You're important to me, more important than..." she turned blue, like the ocean depths, and sighed. "More important than I expected." Vera looked into his eyes, her normally shining golden orbs seemed cloudy and downcast. "But I can't give you what you need."

He put his hand on her cheek. The same soft cheek he'd caressed so many times, he felt the warmth rising in her. "You already have."

"Hey," Vera said, tears welling in her eyes. "You're gonna make me cry. I've done enough of that."

"I've never felt this way about anyone before—"

"Stop," Vera pushed her finger against his lips again. She smiled. It was a sad smile. One of remorse and bittersweet longing. "I just need time," she said, "time you don't have to give me. Just... whatever you need to finish your mission, it's yours. We can even keep having sex if that's what you need, anything. You know I like being a fucktoy for you, and--"

Now it was Jackson's turn to interrupt. "Hey now, don't do that."

"Do what?" Vera asked, a few tears sliding down her cheeks.

"That thing where you put yourself last and just try to please me because you're scared if you ask for what you really need, I'll leave."

"Thanks for the psychoanalysis," Vera said. There was no irritation in her voice, just sadness.

She shook her head and leaned back, creating some space between them. Jackson let go of her cheek as she moved away from him. A hollow feeling opened up in his stomach, fear and disappointment. But he didn't speak. He waited for Vera to continue.

"I hate that you're right," she said eventually. "I do care about you, of course. I want to give you things because I can't imagine that you'd want to spend time with me. And because you've helped me so much I feel awful not returning the favor."

"You are returning the favor." He leaned forward and took one of her hands in his. "I'm used to being a sex object, the latest conquest for someone trying to check human off their galactic tour."

"You mean exactly what I did?" She smiled a little bit. Just for an instant.

He laughed. "Okay, bad example. But you're not just doing that. You care about me, as a person. And you just admitted that you do, so don't try to deny it."

She gave him a slight smile and nodded.

"You care about my mission, you care about my ideas, you want to listen to me talk..." Jackson paused. "This all sounds ridiculous," he said, wondering if he should stop but too far gone to actually quit, "but I've always felt like an outsider on every world I've been to. Even on Earth. Even in the Stellar Alliance."

Vera nodded for him to keep talking.

"I've felt so alone for so long, and you... well, you make me feel like I belong. I can't even describe how much I needed that feeling, and you don't even have to try. It's not anything you do consciously. You just look at me like you want to know me." Jackson knew he was rambling, and he took a deep breath, trying to center himself. He felt nervous, his skin tingled and he wanted to jump up, run around, or throw himself at Vera. Maybe all of the above. "I'm going to stop now because I'm pouring out a lot of emotion and I think it's not a good time."

"I don't know," Vera said, looking almost right through him. "I like the way I feel around you, but I'm in so much pain all the time. Being with you distracts me, but I have to heal this wound."

"Tell me what you need," Jackson said, "and I'll tell you directly whether I can meet that need or not. Don't make that choice for me."

Vera pulled her hand away from his and looked away for a long moment. Seconds turned into minutes and Jackson's stomach tightened as he waited. He worried she would say she needed to go away, to find some way of helping that didn't involve being near him. But she looked back at him and surprised him with her answer.

"I need two things Jackson." There was steel in her voice, resolve that hadn't been there before. "I need this war to end, and... I need Luminalia to die." She shocked herself with that confession and looked away once more. Hues of red and blue intermingled within her, and she looked like she might scream or start sobbing at any moment.

Jackson waited. In truth her answer had surprised him too, he thought this was about the two of them but it was still her fear and anger. She was struggling so much and he was obsessing about having his romantic advances rejected. Sometimes, Jackson thought to himself, he could be very dense. Poor Vera.

He moved a little closer and put his hand on her shoulder. "I understand. I'm sorry that I added my feelings into the mess. You're dealing with so much, and I was fixated on what I wanted."

She looked at him, tears flowing freely now, leaving sparkling lines of gold on her cheeks. "I want it too," she said quietly, "you have no idea how much I want to run away with you but I can't. Not until this is done."

Her shoulder shuddered beneath his hand as she wept, pent up emotion finally finding an outlet. Jackson scooted next to her and pulled her in, letting Vera lean on him. "We'll get our chance to run away together," he said, his arm draped around her shoulders, "I'll take you anywhere in the galaxy you want to go."

"That sounds nice," Vera whispered.

Jackson nodded and enjoyed the closeness. He'd meant every word he said to her, as well as every word that went unspoken. But she was right, as usual. As much as he wanted to help her, to save her, he couldn't. He wanted to save her so he'd feel important. Valuable. Irreplaceable. But just like it wasn't his place to solve Vera's problems... it wasn't her job to solve his.

He kissed the top of her head and then pushed her a little so she'd stand up. When she did, he got to his feet as well. Vera looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Vera," Jackson said, meeting her beautiful golden eyes, "Whatever happens, I want you to know that you're vital to my mission, and you're vital to me as a friend."

She nodded. Hues of purple, blue, and turquoise shifted through her. It looked intense, and Jackson resisted the desire to embrace her.

"Now give me some credit, and tell me what you need. Not the big stuff, I mean right now. I can tell you have a question you're afraid to say."

Vera just nodded. After a moment, she asked, "Do you mind if Haeva and I talk?"

"Just talk?" he teased, smiling.

Vera blushed and looked down for a second before meeting his eyes again. "I'm serious, I've been thinking about it, and... I need some closure. Seeing another Rhorak, knowing now that Khraesk's memories are all in there..." She blinked, the beginnings of tears forming in the corners of each eye. "In a way it's a chance to say the things I never said, and... maybe ask questions I never asked."

"Go on," he said.

"I don't want to hurt you, Jackson. I... I really like you, I hope that's obvious," she smiled at him and ran her fingers along the back of his hand, "but someone wise told me you either own your trauma or it owns you, and I need to face this." She looked at him. "If... we don't..." She shook her head. "Why is this so hard to say?"

"Just say it," Jackson said, "you know you'll feel better."

"If... something happens with me and Haeva, will you be hurt?"

Raising his eyebrows, Jackson said, "We just had a threesome with them this morning, I think whatever happens is fine."

Vera scowled at him, a hint of real frustration mixed in with her teasing. "I know you're still riding the high, but can you please just talk to me about this?"

He nodded. "Sorry, it's my way of trying to relieve tension. If I wasn't okay with it, I would tell you. I want you to be happy, Vera. If you and Haeva run off together after this because that's what you want most, I'll be the first to say congratulations."

She blushed a mixture of turquoise and blue. "Okay, you say that, but... sometimes we don't know how we'll really feel until something happens."

"What are you getting at?" Jackson could tell Vera was referring to something, probably a past experience.

"I'm getting at you, Jackson. You told me you usually run away after a mission, you opened up to me about... not wanting to do that anymore. I told you not to break my heart, but I don't want to break yours either."

"Fair enough," Jackson said. He took a deep breath, giving himself time to reflect on the situation before responding. "We're both dancing around the real issue, so let's just talk about it. We've gotten very close, very quickly, and... probably both overshared."

"Mostly me doing the oversharing," Vera said. Her cheeks filled in with turquoise and she smiled at him. A small grin, but full of warmth and closeness.

"At first, yeah," Jackson said, "But I've done my part too. I think we've both felt unseen a lot in our lives, and we see each other very clearly."

Vera abruptly wrapped him in a hug. "Keep going," she said, "I like it when you do your psychologist thing."

Jackson smiled and said, "Well, like I was saying, we were both starved for connection when we met. For different reasons, I think we both felt lost and hopeless."

Vera nodded, her soft body warming against his. "Yeah," she said, her voice quiet but not sad. "I really dumped all my baggage on you, huh?"

"I did the same with you, it just took me a little longer." Jackson sighed. "Trauma is hard." He wanted to say more, but held back.

Probably picking up on his hesitation, Vera asked, "What else? Don't start hiding stuff now, Mr. Honesty." She tilted her head up, looking into his eyes. "It's just me."

She was right and he knew it. Better to be upfront. "I need you on this mission," he said, "and after we get through all of this, I want to take you on an actual, proper second date. If you aren't feeling it, that's okay, but I'm going to ask."