Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera nodded. After a moment she said, "I still don't know if I believe you that we're going to get through this, but if we do... I'd like you to ask me out. I'm sure you'll be very cute about it, and I can't wait to see."

Jackson laughed. "Yeah, I'll make some grand gesture. It'll be a real 'will you go to prom with me' moment."

Vera giggled. "I always wanted to dance with a human. That sounds nice."

They stood there for a while, watching the sun drift slowly through the sky and enjoying the tranquility. Jackson knew it couldn't last. Or worse, if it did last they'd just end up having sex again and right now Vera needed to talk to Haeva. It was precious thing, being able to get closure with Khraesk, and Jackson knew how important this was.

He nudged Vera so she'd let him go, and she did. They each stepped back, and Vera smiled at him, not quite so sad anymore.

"Go talk to Haeva," he said. "And take as much time as you need. I'll go over our plan with Tinoqa."

Vera nodded, a few tears welling up. She wiped them away and said, "Thanks," very softly. Then she turned and walked quickly to the nanoweave tent, entering without looking back.

Shutting his eyes, Jackson took a deep breath. It had been a wild day. He exhaled slowly and opened his eyes, staring at the pool of shimmering water at the center of the oasis. A bath sounded better every second. He wasn't sure where Tinoqa had gone, but she was a Sela and could definitely take care of herself. As long as he was waiting for her to get back, he might as well eat and relax.

He took a moment to assemble something like a real lunch. They mostly had nutrient bars and other high caloric density processed foods, but for morale purposes the emergency supplies also included some preserved fruit and a few chocolate bars. He took one serving of each, and then grabbed a water bottle, carrying everything over to the oasis.

When Jackson looked down into the water he realized the basin had been artificially constructed. The sand sloped gently down to the water's edge, but the bottom of the pool itself was made of stone, smooth and shaped like a pool.

It made sense, if the Rhorak used this as a meeting place for Sela, they'd want it to be comfortable and accommodating. He wondered if Vera liked to swim, and then he wondered what she and Haeva were talking about. Were they talking about him? Nope, he told himself, not going down that rabbit hole.

Jackson unzipped his flightsuit and removed it, along with his underwear. He took a moment to stretch, then tossed the wadded up outfit into the water. It landed with a soft splash. Normally he'd worry about muddying such a pristine pool, but the water was so crystal clear it must be cleaned by something. The artificial basin implied a filter system installed somewhere, perhaps the Rhorak had some technology after all.

He dipped a toe into the water. Pleasantly warm, not surprising given the desert sun shining down on it all morning. Jackson couldn't tell exactly how far down the bottom was, but it didn't look far enough for him to feel comfortable cannonballing in, though it was tempting. He sat down on the edge of the basin, submerging his legs, then pushed off and slid the rest of the way in.

Straightening out, his feet hit the bottom with enough room left for him to keep his head above water. The surface of the pool came up to not quite the top of his torso. Ripples from his entrance made little waves, lapping at his shoulders. Jackson held his breath and dunked his head, shaking his hair out underwater. Not quite as good as a hot shower, but pretty damn nice.

He broke the surface for another breath and then submerged again, kicking off from the bottom and swimming leisurely to the other side of the basin. The whole was roughly circular, and about 25 feet in diameter. It had looked smaller in comparison to the towering trees, but it was bigger than most of the pools Jackson had gone swimming in. Of course, a lot of those were exercise pools back at the academy, so they were just glorified lanes. A real pool had space to stretch out, to float, and, in a perfect world, enjoy a beer.

Jackson didn't have a beer, but he did have food, and he made his way back to where he'd slipped in to eat. Hunger caught up to him and he finished his meal in record time. The preserved fruit tasted like a gourmet meal in contrast to the nutrient bars he'd been shoveling down most of his time here, and the chocolate was so heavenly he forced himself to savor it one bite at a time. Jackson had kept the portions small, but even so, he felt a bit sleepy. He found a spot shaded by the trees above and leaned against the basin's edge.

Time passed, he didn't know how much. The sun hadn't moved a lot so it couldn't have been too long. Nothing going on in the tent was loud enough to carry through the nanoweave, but he tried not to think about it too much. His feelings for Vera had gotten under his skin a bit, he had to admit to himself. It wasn't jealousy over Vera having sex with Haeva, in fact he hoped it would happen. He knew how healing it would be for Vera to get that emotional closure, to say a real goodbye to someone so brutally stolen from her.

What he couldn't let go of was the fear of losing the emotional connection he and Vera had made. He was starting to trust her, more than he'd trusted anyone in a long time. He was scared. Scared of being hurt, scared of being disappointed again. It wouldn't be the first time he'd opened up too much too soon and scared someone away, and doing it now? With the fate of Genoria hanging in the balance? For a smart guy, he sure could act pretty dumb. Jackson sighed and leaned his head back, trying not to overthink the situation more than he already had. He took a deep breath and exhaled dramatically.

"You just gonna mope all day?" came a voice from behind him. Tinoqa.

Jackson craned his head back to see the teal Sela walking toward him. She stopped when she got right next to him, standing over his head and staring down. Her long, ornate hair flowed around her in its rainbow of color, each individual strand perfectly discernible. It was a true demonstration of shapeshifting mastery. He saw the floating crystalline discs suspended in her, they seemed to change position of their own accord, but never at a fast pace.

He could see that her dress had been authentically formed, it wasn't melded to her calves the way Vera's dresses were. While he never understood why men would ask women this question... on Tinoqa, her legs definitely went all the way up. He'd glanced for less than a second, but he could tell from the look on her face that she noticed. How could she not, Sela were so damn perceptive.

"I guess that's a yes," Tinoqa said, sitting down on the basin edge next to him. She put her feet in the water and kicked them slowly.

Tinoqa didn't seem to like him very much. He thought about trying to make small talk, but he wasn't in the mood to be delicate. Before Jackson brought up their plan, he wanted to address the elephant in the room.

He pulled himself up out of the basin and mirrored her position, sitting on the edge and turning to face her. "Do I need to worry about your lack of trust in me?" he asked.

She snickered and didn't make eye contact. "I don't know, do you? If I don't trust you is it going to break down your fragile self esteem?"

Jackson glowered at her. "I'm going to be blunt with you, because I know you can handle it. There's some weird shit going on between us. It's making you a wild card, and I don't like it. If you can't talk openly with me about what you're really feeling, then I have to cut you out of the plan."

She whipped her head around to glare back at him. Her color never changed, he noticed. Perhaps she was better than most at hiding her true feelings, or perhaps Sela became less chromatically expressive as they aged.

"I know your type, Jackson," Tinoqa said, "you woo everyone with utopian promises and the reputation of the Stellar Alliance. There are many who idolize humanity for your achievements, but I am not one of them. You are only as good as your comforts. When you face real hardships, you revert to base animalism."

Jackson looked pointedly at his missing arm, then back to Tinoqa. "You don't think I've faced hardships out here?" He shook his head. "No, I'm not going to let you change the subject. You didn't answer my question at all, you deflected. Hard."

"You think you know me better than I know myself, is that it? With your diplomatic training and psychological schooling?" She looked daggers at him, contempt written across her whole face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, he kept his tone level but clenched his hands beneath the water. "Where is this coming from? I thought you were a councilor, I thought you understood the gravity of the situation? Are you trying to piss me off?"

"Maybe," she said. She shifted her position slightly, angling her torso. "What are you going to do about it?"

If Jackson didn't know better he'd have thought she was trying to seduce him. He shook his head. "Is this some weird kink? What is it called... brat taming? You want to make me so mad that I fuck you to shut you up, is that it?"

A flash of vibrant maroon inside of Tinoqa. It faded as quickly as it appeared, but she knew he'd seen it. She doubled down on her commitment to the approach. "I doubt you could even get me off if you tried. I bet you get a girl in missionary and give her a few pumps before you cum, then ask if it was good for her."

Impulsively, Jackson grabbed Tinoqa by the arm and yanked her into the water. She probably could have avoided it if she wanted to. Tinoqa hit the water with a loud splash, and quickly found her footing. The height difference meant the water was just over her chin, and since Sela didn't need to breathe through their mouths, she stood there pouting at him.

"Great plan, jackass," she said, "do you know how long it takes a Sela to dry off?"

"I don't care," Jackson said, the situation had taken him off guard but he was starting to understand the dynamic. The way Tinoqa blushed when he said it emboldened him, and he added, "I've bet you've wanted a taste of my cock since you heard me fucking Vera and Haeva this morning."

"You mean when Vera and Haeva went at it while you jerked yourself off in the corner?" Tinoqa asked.

More of her started to turn maroon and her eyes had gotten wider, shimmering slightly like aquamarine gemstones. Her hair floated on the surface of the water and he could see her figure clearly. She had maintained her clothed appearance, the water made her dress cling to her. Not as curvaceous as Vera, but a perky chest and an small, tight ass. Her hips gave her just the right hourglass ratio to be incredibly attractive.

Jackson took a step closer, moving through the water until he stood a few inches away from Tinoqa. "There's a safeword system humans use. Green, yellow, red. Green means keep going. Yellow means slow down. Red means stop."

Tinoqa nodded but didn't say anything.

"Unless I hear you say yellow or red, I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you. But I need your consent first."

"What if I don't want to play by your rules?"

Tinoqa reached down for his cock and Jackson grabbed her by the wrist. He shook his head.

"No consent, no sex. You follow my rules or you don't get what you want."

He could see the fire in her eyes, she wanted this, badly. Honestly, he did too.

"Fine," Tinoqa said, "but if I don't cum—"

Jackson let go of her wrist and shoved Tinoqa back against the edge of the basin. His cock was starting to get hard again, and it tingled a little like when Haeva had touched it. Were there side effects? It didn't feel bad, so hopefully he had nothing to worry about.

"Wow, so you're just going to manhandle me like that?" Tinoqa said, sarcasm dripping from her words. "That'll make me cum really hard, thanks."

He had just about enough of her attitude. "The worst thing about Sela is that even if I shove my cock into your mouth it won't shut you up." He grabbed her hair, taking a handful of the delicate looking strands, and yanked her head so she was staring right at him. He knew he could be as rough as he wanted, it wasn't going to hurt her.

Jackson leaned in closer, "Sela can take aquatic forms, can you breathe underwater?"

Tinoqa nodded.

"Can you speak underwater, to say your safeword?"

Another nod.

"Great," Jackson said.

He shoved Tinoqa's head into the pool, pushing her down until she was level with his rapidly hardening cock. He tightened his grip on her hair and stepped forward, pushing his cock against her face. A moment of hesitation came over him as he wondered if those crystals in her might cause any problems, but none of them were in her face at the moment so it seemed safe.

She looked up at him, as if expecting him to say or do something. His cock was right up against her lips, Tinoqa's body slightly warmer than the water, and much, much softer. Without warning her, Jackson shoved his cock into her face, pushing past her lips and over her smooth tongue. She struggled against him, but he didn't hear the safeword so he pushed harder, fucking her face like it was a wet little pussy.

"You like that?" he said, knowing Tinoqa wouldn't respond.

She could still speak, but he got the feeling she took to much pleasure in pretending to gag to break the illusion. It surprised Jackson how easily he slipped into his more dominant persona, but he liked it. He needed it. He felt all his frustrations, all his stress, channel into forcing his cock deeper into Tinoqa. He'd read about this kink during one of his many lonely voyages, Tinoqa was a bratty submissive. Like Vera, she'd push back on everything he did.

"You're such a mouthy slut," Jackson said, tightening his grip and feeling his fingers sink into Tinoqa. He yanked her up out of the water and she pretended to gasp. She really committed to the monoplay, getting totally into her humanoid character.

"Fuck you," Tinoqa said, her chest rising and falling as though she were breathing heavily, "I thought you were good at this, I'm not even turned on." She had maroon hues coursing through her, obviously turned on, and not doing such a great job hiding it.

Jackson pushed one of her shoulders, rotating her around, then he shoved her forward against the edge of the basin, pinning her with his bodyweight. She struggled a little, even though he knew she could have thrown him across the entire oasis if she wanted to, she liked the performance. He did too. His cock pressed up against her ass, still covered in the dress she'd shifted for herself.

He leaned in to her ear and pushed harder against Tinoqa's back. "Why the fuck are you still pretending you have clothes on? Show me something that'll turn me on and maybe I'll let you cum."

"Promise?" Tinoqa asked, her outfit already shifting away into a naked humanoid form.

The dress had been pretty form fitting and Jackson saw little was left to the imagination. Like Vera, Tinoqa adopted the whole humanoid anatomy, with a perfect vagina between her legs just waiting for him to drive his cock into it.

"The only thing I promise is that I'm going to dump a hot load of cum into you, and you're such a slut you'll probably get off on it." He leaned in and kissed her neck, gentle and sweet, then whispered in her ear, "I don't care if you're ready, I'm going to fuck you until I'm satisfied."

"Don't you fucking dare—"

Jackson cut her off when he pushed his hard cock into her waiting pussy. "You're so hungry for dick," he said, "you gave yourself a wet hole just for me to pound."

She felt good. Tight, wet, and eager. He felt her inner walls twisting and squeezing his cock, trying to make him cum as fast as possible. He reached his arm around her and squeezed one of her perky tits. His hand fit over the whole thing and he pushed his fingers into her, eliciting a deeper moan.

"Damn," Tinoqa said, "I guess you're not bad." She moaned again. "Tell me I'm your slut. Claim me, you asshole."

Were all Sela good at dirty talk, or did he just get lucky? Every word made his cock throb and he wanted to hammer her until he burst, but he needed to make her cum. He needed to be the best fuck she'd ever had.

"You want to get claimed?" He pushed his hand deeper, his palm compressing her breast and his fingers slipping inside her gelatinous body. "Why don't you earn it by being more than a sex doll? Push your ass back, use your hips, you're so fucking lazy."

He felt her body part before him letting him in even deeper, and she vibrated as she moaned. Jackson picked up his pace, thrusting his cock harder into her. Tinoqa pushed back, as requested, grinding her ass against him. She kept most of herself solid, and he liked feeling her curves on his waist.

"Good girl," he said, "you're not half bad." He let go of her chest and reached up, grabbing her hair. "You worked hard on this hair, I can tell it's important to you. I'm going to use it as a handhold while I make you my little whore."

Tinoqa arched her back and looked back at him over her shoulder. "You're so fucking smug and sure of yourself, but you feel so damn good I don't care. Pound my pussy, it's yours. I'm yours." She gasped again, and deeper maroon currents moved through her. "But I'm not gonna cum unless you keep dirty talking me, so don't fucking stop."

"You want me to talk dirty to you? You're such a naughty slut," Jackson pulled her hair harder. "I don't care what you want, don't you get it? You're a fucktoy to me, you're just a way to get my needs met. I'm going to fill your body with cum and it doesn't matter to me if you get off at all."

Jackson had never said anything like that to a sexual partner, but in the moment he fucking loved it. He'd fantasized about it, about exploring his dominant side, but he'd never had a partner willing to go this far. From the way Tinoqa's body shuddered and contracted around his cock, she was more than willing. She needed it.

"Don't stop," Tinoqa said, "I'm getting close..."

"Shut up." Jackson yanked her hair, hard. "I don't want to hear you speak unless it's moaning my name when you cum for me."

Tinoqa groaned, trying to contain herself, but it didn't last. "Oh fuck," she said, "oh fuck, I'm going to cum on your big fucking dick."

"Say my name when you cum, you're my little slut and I want to make sure you know it."

"Oh Jackson, fuck!" The last word drew out as Tinoqa climaxed, her body practically latching onto him as pulses and shimmers ran through her.

It wasn't as intense as the orgasms he'd seen Yucce and Vera have, especially Vera's most recent one, but he'd picked up enough Sela biology to tell that it was a real, empathic orgasm. He felt a small swell of pride, but mostly his cock ached. He just needed to finish.

Jackson pushed his dick deeper into Tinoqa and said, "You're a good girl, Tinoqa. Good girls get filled with cum if they ask nicely."

"Please," she muttered, struggling to put words together.

"Please what?"

"Please cum inside me, Jackson. It's all I want."

She sounded desperate for him to finish, and it pushed Jackson over the edge. The tightness in his groin, the rising pressure along his shaft, and a new sensation of pleasure arcing through his whole body and seemingly into Tinoqa. He couldn't concentrate on it as his cock erupted, pouring cum into Tinoqa's waiting body.

"Yes," she said, her voice still quiet, but full of hunger, "yes, yes, yes," she kept repeating. "I need it so bad."

Jackson's cock fired one more burst of cum and then he relaxed, letting go of Tinoqa and just floating onto his back in the oasis. He spread his arms and exhaled slowly. He'd really needed that. Fuck, he though to himself, he also really needed to make sure Tinoqa got some aftercare. He'd been pretty rough on her. And she'd been a little rough on him, maybe he needed aftercare too.