Jackson Kez - Space Diplomat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... Jackson?" Tinoqa's voice. She sounded suddenly unsure. Worried, even.

Jackson quickly spun around, pushing his feet down to stand up in the water once more. Tinoqa's body was nearly transparent, like glass. The crystalline discs were each glowing, shining fractal patterns and glowing lights on the water around her.

"What's happening?" She looked terrified.

"Stay calm," he said, scrambling to think of the right thing to do. Anything. "Let me get Haeva and we'll—"

Bright light flashed out of Tinoqa, and Jackson covered his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Tinoqa had a third arm. One made of speckled stone, like a Rhorak. It jutted out from just beneath her left shoulder. As he stared, the arm retracted into her, shrinking and disintegrating into the crystalline discs that floated freely once more. She was still nearly transparent, he could see almost clearly through her to the other side.

"Well," Tinoqa said, "this is new." She looked up at him. "What do we do now?"

Jackson's mind was spinning, trying to put something together. A link between what he'd just seen and some memory he absorbed from Haeva. It all clicked together at once, and he said, "I know how to stop Luminalia without killing her."

[Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please rate and don't hesitate to leave a comment. It really encourages me to keep writing. Cheers!]