Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to cum as I finger your arsehole like the dirty little slut you are?" Denise asked, each word just making Jacob even more turned on.

She was properly finger fucking Jacob's arse at this point, taking them knuckle deep each time. She was fucking his arsehole so fast that his body was rocking back and forth as she wanked his cock.

"Yees! Please! I'll do anything if you let me cum!" He moaned like the slut he was.

"Anything?" She asked, fingering so hard her skin slapped against his.

"ANYTHING!!! Pleeeaasseee!!" Jacob begged, knowing he was on the edge and couldn't last much longer but he didn't want to cum without permission.

"If you cum, just like you did with Paul, you have to eat it all. You are going to lick every drop off of my sofa. Understand my fucking slut?" Denise ordered.

Jacob didn't care, he did it once before and would happily do it again if she let him cum.

"Yes! I'll fucking do it!" He moaned out, knowing his cum was only seconds away.

"Cum from me finger fucking your whore arsehole like the fucking sex toy you are for my cunt and my husbands' cock!" Denise shouted at him.

"FUUUCCKK THHANKK YOUUUUU!!!" Jacob roared out.

His neck arched back, his arsehole clenched even tighter around Denise's fingers and then, his cum fired out of his aching cock like a fire hose. Even more than last time. Shot after shot of thick, hot cum erupted out of him.

His body was twitching, spasming. Denise's fingers kept fucking his tight arsehole throughout his orgasm which just made it ever better and longer.

"Fuuuucckkinnng helllll!!" Jacob moaned. He couldn't believe how fucking good that actually felt.

"Good boy." Denise said as she milked every drop from Jacob's balls. He would've fallen down in the giant puddle of cum if Denise wasn't holding him up by his cock.

"Oh my god," Jacob panted, his back still twitching, "that was amazing."

When he felt Denise's fingers leave his arsehole he was left with a stretched and empty feeling.

"You know what you have to do now." Denise told him.

Jacob didn't care, he just had the best orgasm of his life. Also, after his last time with Paul, he knew he liked the taste of cum.

When he looked down he couldn't believe how much cum he had actually produced, but wanting to be a good slut for Denise, he got onto his knees on the floor, stuck out his tongue and started licking it all up.

"Mmm." Jacob moaned, remembering how good the taste actually was.

"I'm so glad we found you." Denise said, she caressed his head as Jacob lapped up all of his cum just using his tongue. He swallowed down more than he could think, but he loved it all.

"Now," Denise continued, "onto the anything you agreed to do."

Jacob looked up at her, his tongue still coated with his own cum.

"I thought me eating my cum was the anything?" He asked out of confusion.

"No, no, that is just what a cum loving slut like you gets as a reward," Denise told him and patted his head, "stay right there."

He stayed there, on his knees with cum lingering in his mouth, what's she doing? Jacob thought, I can't believe how great that felt to be fingered.

It took a couple of minutes, but Denise returned with something in her hands. It didn't take long for Jacob to realise it was a butt plug. What on earth is she thinking?!

"W-what are you doing with that?" Jacob asked her as Denise walked over to him.

"I'm going to lube it up, slide it deep into your tight, slutty arsehole," Denise replied, "then, you're going to eat my cunt until I cum over your face and if you do a good enough job, you can fuck me and cum inside of me."

Although Jacob's body tensed with nerves over having that plug inside of him, the thought of getting to fuck her and cum inside of her again made his cock go straight back to rock hard.

The last time he was there and fucked Denise was the first time he had sex without a condom and it was definitely something he wanted to try again.

"It, it looks a little big." Jacob told her, the plug definitely being bigger than Denise's fingers.

"It's just going to stretch you a little," She said and then reached down and held his face, "have I given you anything but amazing relief so far?"

"I guess not." Jacob told her, knowing it was true.

Then Denise kissed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth for a few seconds.

"Good, now lean forward and spread your arse cheeks so I can get this toy deep inside of you." Denise ordered.

This is fucking crazy! Jacob thought, but he did as she ordered.

He felt Denise's hands running around his arse cheeks, then he felt the tip of the plug press against his hole.

"Ooooh god." He moaned as she started to push it inside of him. The head was the thickest part and a whole lot thicker than he had taken.

"Shhh, relax and take it." Denise whispered to him.

Jacob took deep breaths and tried to relax his arsehole as Denise slowly pushed it inside of him. When he felt his arse stretch around the head he let out a little whimpering moan but then the rest slid in with ease.

"Oooooohh!" He moaned, surprised by how much he enjoyed the feeling of being stretched.

"Good boy, now, come here!" Denise ordered.

After that, Jacob licked Denise's pussy until she did cum over his face. She did let him fuck her, well, she rode him until he came inside of her. After that, Jacob was made to lick her pussy clean of his cum, making him swallow his cum twice that one session.

As his lips were covered in a mix of Denise's pussy juices and his own cum, Jacob looked up at Denise from in between her ebony legs. All she had on by that point was her black thigh high stockings which Jacob couldn't get over how soft they felt.

"You did well today my slut." Denise said to him.

"Thank you, Mistress." Jacob replied.

"I hope you want to keep seeing Paul and I?" Denise asked, it wasn't an order or even forceful, as though she wanted Jacob to make the decision himself.

"I 100% want to see you both again." Jacob said.

His arsehole clenched around the butt plug in his arse as he thought about coming back there again.

"Good, then you have some rules to abide." Denise told him.

"Anything, Mistress." Jacob said, knowing how much pleasure he can get from them both he was happy to agree to anything.

"That's what I like to hear," Denise said with a smile, "rule 1, no cumming without our permission, Rule 2, that plug stays in your arsehole at all times until we next meet, you only take it out for the necessary times and finally, rule 3, always be honest with us, if you are ever uncomfortable with anything, just tell us."

That last rule made Jacob smile, they were dominant, forceful people, but they were also kind and understanding which made Jacob feel even safer with them.

"I agree to all three rules." He said to her.

"Good boy, now you can head home. You're coming back next Tuesday." Denise said.

The drive home was a little... awkward for Jacob. When he sat down the plug in his arse pushed deeper. Which he liked, but it made it difficult to concentrate on driving.

He was exhausted by the time he got home, he said goodnight to his parents and pretty much passed out in bed.

The next morning Jacob woke up to a text from Paul, he sat up to open it and remembered the plug in his arse as it pushed deeper.

Paul: Hello our slut, my wife tells me you two had fun last night. I look forward to getting to rim you and finger you myself. Here's a little reward for being a good boy.

Attached was a photo of Paul's cock, why do I suddenly find cocks so hot? Jacob instantly started to drool as he stared at Paul's cock.

He wanted Paul, he wanted them both, and he wanted to show Paul how willing he was.

Jacob: Hi Master. I didn't expect to like it so much, but having Mistress eat my arsehole and finger me like a dirty little slut felt so good. I can't wait to have you do it to me. Thank you for showing me your perfect cock, I only wish it was here now for me to suck on. Your slut.

Jacob's cock was rock hard after typing that, his arse clenched around the plug, what I would do to wank now!

He attempted to distract himself by calling Sasha and hanging out with her, knowing that she didn't really give him any sexual vibe to turn him on. Not that she wasn't pretty, Jacob just didn't see her like that.

After having a shower, cleaning the plug and putting it back in his arsehole, he called her.

"Hey, you okay?" Sasha asked when she answered.

"Yeah I'm all good, just seeing if you wanted to come round for a bit today?" Theo asked her.

She seemed to take a little pause when answering which Theo thought was a bit odd, he knew she wasn't working that day so why wouldn't she want to go round?

"Sounds good, I'll be over in an hour." Sasha said and put the phone down.

It was just over an hour later when Jacob heard the doorbell go, his mum was in the garden so he ran downstairs to get it.

Oh my god, Sasha looks like a girl.... A kind of pretty girl, Jacob thought when he answered the door and saw his friend who normally dressed like a goth in shortish skirt and tights. He never once had seen her in tight clothing like that before.

He knew she had slightly thicker legs, but since being with Denise that just turned him on. Also something about the tights made him think of Denise's thigh high stockings.

"Well look at you," He said to her "new clothes?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I thought I would try something new." Sasha replied, obviously a little self conscious about her new outfit and Jacob didn't want to make her feel bad about herself.

"It's.... nice," he replied, never really having complimented Sasha on her looks before, "suits you." Jacob said with a smile.

"T-thanks." She replied.

"Come in, I got a new game to play." He said and opened the door wider.

When they got upstairs Sasha sat on the bed, are those actually thigh highs?! Jacob thought when he was sure he got a glimpse of her bare skin up her skirt.

He sat down on the bed and had to hold in a moan when the plug pushed deeper again in his tight arsehole. He had gotten completely used to the girth, but every now and again it would just go deeper, which he loved.

Jacob turned the TV on and checked his phone before starting a game, he had a text from Paul.

Paul: Mmm you are proving to be a good, obedient slut. I am away on business right now, but I would've loved to have your slutty, cocksucking mouth choking on my hard cock like you did the other night.

Jacob's cock grew instantly as he read that and typed back, forgetting that Sasha was in the same room.

Jacob: Thank you Master, I want to be a good slut for you two. If I was there right now I would suck on your big, hard cock for as long as you wanted... until you cum down my slutty throat, or all over my whore face.

Jacob was getting himself more turned on and he realised the hornier he got, the dirtier he seemed to get.

"Excuse me?" Sasha suddenly said, drawing Jacob's attention away from his phone, "are we gonna play?"

"Yeah, sorry." Jacob quickly said and put his phone down.

They then played a new fighting game for an hour or so, Jacob glanced over at Sasha's legs every now and again, is she in thigh highs? They look so soft, I bet they feel amazing to wear.

"Can I get a drink?" She eventually asked.

"Yeah, can you get me one too?" Jacob said to her.

"No problem." Sasha said and went to the kitchen.

When Sasha came back she seemed to have a flushed face, slightly red and flustered, which Jacob thought was weird but she seemed okay.

They carried on gaming for a few hours until she left, as soon as the door was closed Jacob checked his phone.

Paul: You dirty little whore, just you wait until I'm properly fucking your face with my hard cock. Taking it down your throat until you're gagging and begging for more! You'll be drooling all over yourself when I'm done with you. Do you want that you little cocksucker?

Jacob actually let out a loud moan when he read that.

Jacob: Yes Master! I want to be on your knees as you fuck my slutty mouth with your giant cock! I want to take it like the cocksucker I am as Mistress fingers and eats my arsehole! Making me moan around your thick dick!

Jacob was so fucking horny he couldn't take it, he was desperate to cum but he knew he had to obey.

Paul: Oh, there's going to be more than just tongues and fingers in your arsehole my slut.

Does he mean what I think he means? Jacob questioned. He'd be lying if the idea hadn't come to his head since Denise started playing with his arse. Would I want him to fuck me?

Although Jacob wasn't sure on the answer, he wanted to keep his Master happy and replied back.

Jacob: I am your slut to use, Master.

Paul: Good boy, see you soon.

Having a butt plug in all the time proved difficult for Jacob. He was constantly horny, every time he sat down he got a shock of pleasure, but he never once touched his dick. He wanted to prove to himself as well and Paul and Denise that he was obedient.

As the days went on it got harder and harder, literally, for Jacob not to wank. If the plug wasn't enough, Denise and Paul would occasionally send him dirty messages or videos of them fucking. It got to the point where it felt like a gust of wind could make him cum.

If awakening his sexual side wasn't good enough, Jacob hadn't though about Bridgette once since he got the plug in.

The longer it went on, it seemed to dirtier Jacob's thoughts got. He had an idea of what was going to happen on Tuesday, but he still wasn't sure he was ready.

There were times he thought, fuck it, why should I let him fuck me, and there were times he thought, no, I'm not gay, I don't want a dick inside of me.

When he wasn't wrestling with those thoughts, there was a new desire for him that was taking up a lot of his thoughts. He was flicking through his phone at an online lingerie shop. He kept looking at the thigh high stockings.

Denise's were so soft, Sasha's looked so sexy... I wonder how I would look, and feel in them?

Eventually, Jacob found a black pair that were fairly cheap and without giving himself time to change his mind, he ordered them.

Finally, Tuesday came.

It was time, Jacob showered, shaved his entire body again, put the plug in his arse and got into his car.

The entire car he was lost in thoughts.

Am I going to let him fuck me? I don't know, Denise made it feel so good, a cock can only feel better, right? God I can't wait to suck his dick.

Even by the time he got there he was undecided, he knew that if he said no then they would both respect his wishes, he just didn't know if he wanted to say no.

When he knocked on the door his cock was already throbbing in his jeans. The thigh high stockings were getting delivered the next day, which he was also excited to try on.

"Jacob," Paul said with a smile as he answered the door in just a robe, I forgot what a tall, manly man he was, "so glad you came, come in."

"Thank you, Master." Jacob replied, wanting to show off his submissiveness to him.

"Good boy," Paul said closing the door behind Jacob, "I assume the plug is still in?"

"Yes, Master." Jacob told him.

"And you haven't cum?" Paul questioned.

"No, Master." Jacob answered.

"Good, lets go to the bedroom." Paul told him.

Jacob followed like a puppy dog, knowing that soon he would be sucking on a dick, or licking a black pussy, or fucking a black pussy, or having his arsehole played with. All of these things would never have even entered his wildest imagination a few weeks ago.

As they entered the room that Paul and Denise used for their sexual games he saw the beautiful black woman sat on a leather chair, in a different pair of thigh high stockings. Jacob knew they were different because those ones had a pattern on. She was also wearing a lacey lingerie that covered most of her beautiful, thick, black body in see through material.

"Slut, how are you?" Denise asked.

"I'm good, thank you, Mistress. How're you?" He replied.

"Even better now." She replied with a wicked smile.

"Now then," Paul said, his robe falling to the floor, there it is, Jacob thought as he saw Paul's hard, big cock, "Take off your clothes."

"Yes, Master." Jacob automatically replied and striped down until he was naked in front of them both.

"Mmmm, nice and smooth." Paul said softly.

Jacob watched as Paul went and lay on the bed, his back against the headboard and staring at Jacob.

"Show me the plug." Paul quickly ordered.

Jacob turned around, slightly bent over and then spread his arse cheeks to show the plug firmly lodged in his arsehole. He had gotten so used to having it in now he sometimes forgot it was there.

"Good, you are becoming quiet the obedient slut aren't you." Paul said with happiness.

"Thank you, Master." Jacob replied, he turned back around but couldn't take his eyes off of Paul's massive, hard cock.

"Now, do you want to suck my dick, again?" Paul asked. Words that a few weeks ago Jacob would never have expected to be aimed at him.

However, he instantly replied "Yes, Master."

"Come and get a closer look, but no touching yet." Paul instructed.

Jacob instantly jumped onto the bed and crawled between Paul's muscular, manly legs. He remained a few inches away from Paul's hard, perfect dick, I can't believe I never realised how beautiful cocks were.

Paul's hand reached down and gripped onto his hard cock, he gently stroked it in front of Jacob, whose mouth began to water at the sight. Oh god, please let me suck his dick!

"You're going to start by licking my balls, understand?" Paul asked, still stroking his dick.

"Yes, Master." Jacob immediately replied, as though it was a normal request for him.

"Good boy, start now." Paul ordered.

Jacob, on his hands and knees and his arse in the air, leant down, stuck out his soft, wet tongue and pressed it against one of Paul's big, smooth balls.

"Mmmm." Jacob automatically moaned at the feel of his soft skin.

He could feel Paul still wanking his cock slowly above him as his tongue ran all around one of his egg shaped balls. He would flick the end of his tongue before pressed into him. Jacob felt as though he was making out with Paul's ball but he loved it.

Jacob's own cock was rock hard and hanging down as he lovingly continued his task.

"I think you are the best thing my wife has ever brought home." Paul lightly moaned out.

Jacob opened his eyes and looked up, never letting his tongue leave from the balls as Paul smiled down on him.

After a few minutes of lovingly licking, Jacob moved onto the other egg shape. He gently sucked the ball into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

It didn't take long for them to be coated in Jacob's spit. Every few seconds Paul's legs would twitch which made Jacob moan.

I wonder if Denise is enjoying watching me do this? Jacob thought as he continued.

"Okay, now lick my cock," Paul ordered, "But do not take it into your mouth."

Please, I just want to suck on your big, fat cock!

Jacob wanted to please Paul, he kept his tongue on his balls as he slowly dragged it all the way up his smooth, hard cock and flicked the head of his cock.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned when he got the delicious taste of precum at the end.

He went back to the bottom and ran his tongue all the way up again.

Over and over, Jacob spread his tongue over every inch of Paul's amazing cock.

"Ohh yeah, that's good." Paul moaned from above.