Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Jack submits deeper to dominant couple.
12.1k words
4.83
13.3k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,430 Followers

Twisted Tales

Anal Love

Jacob II

Jacob felt bad for the way he ended things with Bridgette, he didn't want to upset her, he just got upset himself when she mentioned making a mistake.

If he could go back in time and never have broken up then he would, but since meeting Denise and Paul and sucking his first dick, Jacob felt there was a new side of him he needed to experience. He knew he stilled loved Bridgette, but he couldn't go back to her.

Luckily for him, his nights were no longer spent crying over Bridgette. Instead, he was fantasising about Denise and Paul. He knew there was no instructions for him not to wank, but he wanted to hold it in and wait until he saw them again. Especially after Denise's last text about meeting up.

Jacob didn't know who he preferred, Denise or Paul, both turned him on massively. I can't believe how much I loved sucking Paul's dick!

He would close his eyes in bed and try to remember it, remember the feeling of a big, hard cock in his mouth.

A few days after his first night with them both Denise texted him.

Denise: Good morning my little sex toy, I think it's time for you to please me again.

Jacob's cock nearly exploded when he read it, there wasn't a question in his head about whether wanted to see her again or not.

Jacob: I completely agree, when do you want me over?

She quickly replied.

Denise: Tomorrow night. Be here at 8pm. I want you completely shaved from your eyebrows down.

What? Jacob thought when he read that, he didn't exactly have much hair but he was still a bit confused by that.

Jacob: You want everything shaved? As in my pubes?

Denise: EVERYTHING! Chest, armpits, arms, pubes, arsehole and legs. Do it, or you can't come.

There was no way Jacob wasn't going to go over, plus there was no harm in shaving his body.

Jacob: I will have it done. See you tomorrow.

He actually couldn't believe his luck. After Bridgette dumped him Jacob thought he wouldn't have sex again for months. He never thought he would have a married couple to have fun with.

His parents were out at work, since he still didn't have a job it made this a lot easier for Jacob. He went to the bathroom and put shaving cream all over his body. It took a while, maybe longer than an hour, but Jacob had shaved every inch of his body.

He turned to see himself in the mirror, I almost look like a girl, he thought as he turned around and looked at his whole body, well, except the flat chest.

Jacob jumped into the shower and not long later he was sat in the living room wondering what to do with himself.

His curiosity eventually got the better of him, he found himself researching people being a third in marriages. He went on websites about men sucking cock, which turned out to just be gay porn. He eventually saw about dominant couples that had a sub.

Is that what I am, a sub? He thought. Many of the ones he read about classed the dominants as "Master" and "Mistress".

He couldn't deny how much he loved them calling him a slut, or a cocksucker. In fact, his cock was rock hard at the mere thought of it. An hour later he was deep in the online rabbit hole and was looking at younger men that dressed feminine for their dominant couples. Something about seeing a feminine man seemed to have Jacob intrigued.

His cock was painfully hard and Jacob definitely wanted to save it for when he was with Denise, so he stopped looking at those dodgy websites and distracted himself by playing games.

The next day seemed to drag forever.

By 6pm he was having a quick dinner with his mum and dad.

"I'm going out later." He told them.

"Oh, where to?" His mum, Isla, asked.

"Going to see Sasha." He lied.

"You're seeing a lot of her," Isla said, "are you two becoming a little thing?"

Me and Sasha? Gross!

"No, mum," Jacob grunted, "we're just friends."

"Well, have fun anyway." His dad told him.

7.30pm. Jacob had an overnight back packed just in case and started to drive over to Denise and Paul's house. His cock was throbbing the entire way.

I wonder if it's just Denise? Or will Paul be there again? Will I be sucking his dick again tonight?

So many questions ran through his head. It was surprising even to him how he easily accepted sucking a dick. Something he definitely didn't want anyone to find out.

Jacob finally arrived at their giant house and pretty much ran to the door and knocked it a few times. His heart was racing with excitement and he let out a strange squeal when the door started to open.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Denise said to him in her usual, seductive tone.

There she was, a beautiful, thick, black woman.

She wore black thigh high stockings and a black thong, a black lacey bra and nothing else. Her dark hair was falling down her back and Jacob's eyes went all over her body.

"I... I... You..." Jacob stuttered as he stared at this beautiful, older woman.

She let out a little laugh and grabbed his hand, "come in, don't want the neighbours to know I have my sex toy coming over."

I think I love her.

With her soft hand holding his arm, Jacob let her lead the way into the living room. As he looked at their huge grey sofa, he thought back to the last time he was there. On his knees, sucking Paul's cock. Paul!

"Is erm, Paul here?" Jacob asked nervously.

"What, I'm not enough for you?" Denise asked with a laugh.

"No, I mean yes!" Jacob stuttered out, "I was just wondering."

"Don't be so nervous," Denise said and walked over to the sofa, "tonight is just you and me. He got to use your mouth last, now it's my turn."

"O-okay." Jacob bumbled out as Denise sat down, her arms stretched wide and her thick, black legs spread wide apart. The only thing covering her pussy was a thin thong.

"Good, undress." Denise ordered.

Her first order, it had Jacob already ready to cum.

"Y-yes Miss." Jacob stuttered out, thinking back to what he read about calling them Mistress.

"Miss?" Denise asked with a coy smile.

"I just thought... I read something about calling dominants certain names." Jacob said, frozen still with his hands on his shirt.

"Oh, so you've done your homework?" Denise asked, Jacob's eyes going all over her body.

"I... I... I..." Jacob stuttered out and Denise let out another little laugh.

"Don't call me Miss," She said, I'm such an idiot, "No, you can call me, Mistress."

"Y-yes, Mistress." Jacob almost moaned out as he said it.

"Good boy, now get your clothes off so I can see you did as you were told." Denise ordered him.

In a matter of seconds, Jacob had completely stripped off and stood in front of this married woman completely naked.

When he arrived at this house last time he was a nervous wreck, but he was a lot more confident this time, especially after knowing how pleasurable it was before.

"Good, spin, let me see all of you." Denise ordered firmly.

Jacob slowly span around, allowing Denise to view every inch of his smooth body.

"Mmm good," Denise moaned, "you have a great arse, I hope you shaved that too?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jacob told her.

"Show me," Denise ordered, "bend over and spread your cheeks."

Although Jacob was a little hesitant about showing his bare arsehole to someone, he did as he was told. He leant forward, grabbed his cheeks with his hands and spread them apart.

"Very, very nice." Denise whispered.

Jacob's cock twitched at every word. He remained bent over with her arse spread, since she hadn't given him any other instruction.

"Now, come here." Denise told him.

Jacob turned around and stared at the beautiful black woman. He walked over to her and wondered what to do next.

"Put your knees either side of me." She told him, as though she wanted him to straddle her.

Jacob did as she ordered. He got onto the sofa, his knees either side of Denise and his bare arse and the back of his thighs touched her. Her smooth, ebony skin.

He felt like a girl at that moment, after all, that is how a girl would sit when she rode a man.

SPANK!

Denise's hand slapped Jacob's smooth arse cheek and grabbed it firmly.

"Oooh god!" He moaned in both shock and pleasure by having her touch him like that.

"Do you like that?" Denise asked, her other hand reaching round and grabbing Jacob's other arse cheek harshly, "you like it when I spank you and grab your arse?"

SPANK!

"Oooh yes!" Jacob moaned, this woman just kept surprising him over and over.

"Good boy," Denise whispered. With her hands firmly gripping Jacob's arse cheeks, she was forcing him to ever so slightly rock back and forth on her lap, "kiss me." She ordered.

Jacob was just happy to follow her lead. He leant down and pressed against Denise's thick, soft lips as her nails dug into his arse cheeks.

"Mmm." Jacob moaned into her mouth as he slowly rocked back and forth.

Denise would suck on his tongue and then bite his lower lip, all of which had Jacob's cock leaking precum.

Suddenly her right hand pressed hard against Jacob's smooth chest and made him lean back. He watched silently as she reached behind and unhooked her bra. Effortlessly, she let it fall and her big, heavy tits were freed.

"Suck on my tits." She ordered him.

He didn't have to think twice, Jacob moved his head down and wrapped his lips around her big, dark nipples.

He sucked, nibbled and licked her tits until they were hard in his mouth.

One of Denise's hands was squeezing his arse cheek and the other was caressing the back of his head.

"Mmmm, I like that." Denise moaned as Jacob pleased her nipple.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned back as he kept licking and sucking on her nipple.

"Next one now." Denise ordered.

Jacob then moved to her other tit and did the same, the whole time Denise was grabbing and squeezing his arse cheeks.

As he sucked on her nipple, the head of Jacob's cock was rubbing against his own body, forcing small waves of pleasure through him.

"Mmmm," Jacob moaned more as he kept sucking her tits, Denise's hand kept rubbing and grabbing him, slowly moving around his arse until... Jacob felt her finger slide between his cheeks and rub firmly against his completely smooth arsehole, "Mmmm?!" Jacob moaned in shock, but it undoubtedly felt good.

He took his mouth away and looked up at Denise who had an angry look on her face.

"Did I tell you to stop?" She scolded him.

"N-no, but, you touched my arse?" Jacob stuttered out, suddenly feeling bad for stopping. The whole time Denise's finger was still gently against his little hole.

"And?" Denise asked, her face still look angry.

"I just haven't... done anything like that before." He whispered.

"You just keep doing as your told," she said to him firmly, but then her voice went soft again, "if at any point you don't like what I'm doing, just tell me."

"O-okay." Jacob stuttered.

He moved his mouth back to Denise's nipple and carried on sucking and nibbling on it.

"There we go, good boy." Denise moaned.

Some of Denise's fingers dug into the inside of his arse cheeks whilst one fingertip was firmly rubbing his otherwise untouched arsehole.

In fact, the only other time it has almost been touched was Bridgette before she dumped him.

Denise had Jacob still rocking slightly back at forth, each time he went back her finger felt like it had more pressure on his hole.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned.

He didn't know if it was just the situation, or Denise's finger that was making him so fucking horny. Whichever it was, he wasn't going to stop.

"I'm going to show you pleasure you never knew existed," Denise whispered in his ear and lightly bit his ear lobe, "you just have to trust me."

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned, he could tell that Denise's finger was getting closer and closer to entering his arse.

Each time he rocked back the tip ever so slightly stretched his hole, but then he rocked forward and it would go back.

He found himself wishing she would push it in, he knew if she put a little more pressure then it would. However, she never let it.

Jacob realised he had started to rock back a little harder, trying to take the finger a little deeper. It was like one constant tease, leaving him wondering how good it could feel to have her finger inside of him.

"Oh god..." Jacob moaned, letting Denise's nipple leave his mouth but his head remained pressed against her big, black tits.

"What is it, my slut?" Denise whispered to him.

"Please...." Jacob moaned, he didn't know what had happened, but right then he wanted nothing more than for Denise to push her finger inside of him.

But then... her hands left him entirely.

"Get on your knees." She ordered.

Jacob sat up, he was disappointed she didn't finger him, wait, why am I disappointed about that? It was a strange pleasure he realised he wanted to try.

"I don't like to repeat myself." Denise told him very firmly.

"Y-yes, Mistress." Jacob stuttered.

He lowered himself to his knees on the ground between Denise's legs. He instinctively toucher her and felt her thigh high stockings, they're so soft.

"No," Denise said in her annoyed tone, "on your knees, on the sofa."

"W-what do you mean?" Jacob asked, even more confused by her order.

"Like this." Denise scolded him again.

She grabbed Jacob and easily manoeuvred his smaller frame until his knees were on the sofa, then she pushed his back so his hands fell forward and landed on the arm of the sofa. He realised he was literally on his hands and knees with his bare arse in the air. However he didn't dare move.

"You wanted me to finger you then didn't you?" Denise asked, Jacob didn't turn his head but he could sense Denise walking back and forth next to his naked body.

"I... I don't know." Jacob answered her.

SPANK!

Denise's hand crashed down on Jacob's arse cheek and then gave him a harsh squeeze.

"I told you to never lie to me." She shouted at him.

Her hand remained on his arse cheek, rubbing it and grabbing it, digging her fingernail into him.

"I... I think I wanted you to." Jacob whispered out.

SPANK!

Denise struck his arse cheek again, then Jacob felt her get onto the sofa behind him, this time both of her hands were grabbing and spreading his arse.

"Ooohhh." Jacob moaned when one of Denise's fingers tips pressed firmly and rubbed around his smooth arsehole.

"Be honest with me," Denise said, one hand grabbing his arse cheek and a finger on the other rubbing his quivering hole, "do you want me to finger your tight, little, virgin hole?"

Jacob couldn't explain the feeling, just her rubbing his hole had his body trembling, she knows what she's doing, why don't I just let her?

"Yes!" Jacob announced.

SPANK!

One hand crashed down on Jacob's arse but her finger never left his arsehole.

"Oooh god!" Jacob moaned from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Yes, what? My slut." Denise asked him.

"Yes I want you to finger me!" Jacob moaned, he couldn't believe the words actually left his mouth. He thought he was going there to fuck her, yet there he was asking her to finger him.

"Good boy," Denise whispered, Jacob was relieved he didn't get spanked again, although he couldn't deny that it brought him some pleasure, "but I can't finger this little hole whilst it's dry."

"What do you OOOOOHHH GODDDD!" Jacob moaned in pure shock and pleasure when her felt her warm, wet tongue press against his tiny arsehole.

"Mmmmm," Denise moaned as her face was buried between his cheeks, her tongue gently pressing into and around his arse, "I knew you would have a delicious little hole."

"Oh god... oh god..." Jacob moaned out.

He couldn't believe that Denise was licking his arsehole, he never in a million years expected that. But it felt so fucking good! It was a feeling he couldn't explain and never had before.

Her soft, wet tongue rimmed him and his body twitched. He could barely catch his breath it felt so good.

"Fuuuuccckk!" Jacob moaned even louder when Denise pushed her tongue deep inside of his otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Mmmm." Denise moaned as she kept eating the 18 year olds arsehole.

Her hand then reached round and grabbed Jacob's throbbing cock, he was leaking precum onto their sofa but Denise didn't seem to mind.

"Yes, fuck! That's so good!" Jacob moaned.

Denise's tongue kept attacking his arsehole, she was fucking him with it, knowing exactly how to make his body twitch.

Then he felt her lean back and spit directly onto his little hole.

"Did you like me eating your arsehole?" Denise whispered to him, once again rubbing a fingertip against his now spit covered arse.

"Yyyeesss Mistress." He moaned.

Denise leant forward and her big, soft tits pressed onto Jacob's back. Her warm body resting on top of his as her finger teased his hole.

"Oooooohhhh!" Jacob moaned loudly when Denise slowly started to enter his arsehole.

The rim of his arse wrapped tightly around her black finger as she pushed it deeper and deeper inside of hir virgin arse.

"You're so fucking tight, my little slut." Denise whispered in his ear as she rubbed her big tits on his back.

Then, Jacob felt her knuckles touch his arse and he knew that Denise's entire finger was inside of him.

"That feels.... So good." Jacob panted out.

There he was, on all fours on her sofa, a thick, beautiful black woman on top of him as her finger is knuckle deep in his arsehole.

She left her knuckles touching him as she slowly retracted the one finger, she left just the tip and then pushed it all the way back.

"Ooooh." Jacob moaned out.

Denise kept slowly pushed her finger in and out of him, using her spit as lube. Jacob was lightly panting and moaning from the new pleasure.

His arsehole felt like it was clenching and quivering around her finger, it didn't take long for him to get used to the stretching and Denise started to finger him faster and faster.

"If you like that, you're going to love two fingers." Denise whispered in his ear.

"Oookay." Jacob moaned, he fully trusted that Denise knew exactly what felt good.

He felt her body leave his but her finger kept slowly pumping in and out of his arsehole, her left hand was grabbing and pulling his cheeks apart.

"Mmmm you do have a fucking great arse," Denise said and then spanked him, "my dirty little slut."

When Jacob felt some more pressure on his arsehole he knew she was pushing in a second finger.

"Fuuucckk!" Jacob moaned as his arsehole stretched even wider to accept her finger in.

"Good boy, take my fingers like the little toy you are for me," Denise whispered, then her second finger went knuckle deep in Jacob, "I was so fucking horny when I watched you sucking Paul's cock. Did you like being his little cocksucker?"

"Yyeees Mistress." Jacob moaned as her two fingers slowly moved in and out of his tight arsehole.

"You liked taking his big, hard cock down your throat and swallowing his cum?" Denise asked, her fingering getting a little faster.

"Yyyeess... I loved it!" Jacob admitted as the pleasure got better and better.

When her hand reached around and grabbed hold of Jacob's throbbing cock he thought he was going to cum straight away.

"You love me fingering your slutty little hole don't you?" Denise whispered to him as she slowly stroked his cock.

"Yes Mistress! I fucking love it!" He moaned.

"This is my arsehole now isn't it? And I get to play with it whenever I want, right?" Denise asked, her fingering getting ever faster.

"Yyyyyeesss! Use my arsehole whenever you fucking want! Oh god, Mistress please can I cum?" Jacob begged.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,430 Followers