Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob kept licking and kissing his cock over and over until just like his balls, it was covered in spit.

"Look at me slut." Paul ordered.

Jacob put his tongue back into his mouth and looked up at this amazing man.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" Paul asked.

"Yes, Master." Jacob replied.

"Go ahead, slut." Paul told him.

"Thank you!" Jacob said way too eagerly.

He wasted on time, he was finally getting what he wanted! Jacob opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the thick cock. His mouth warmed from the head coming off of Paul's cock and Jacob was in heaven.

"Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned as he lovingly bobbed up and down Paul's dick.

He was slowly and lovingly taking it in his mouth, making sure to massage the head with his tongue. The more he sucked, the more delicious precum he got to taste.

As Jacob lovingly bobbed up and down, he felt Denise join the bed behind him. He jumped a little when he felt her warm hands grab onto his bare arse cheeks. Then, he felt her hold onto the plug in his arse.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned as she pressed it in and out of him, almost fucking him with the plug.

With a little pull, Jacob's arse opened up and the plug came out of him.

"Such a good little hole." Denise whispered from behind.

When Jacob felt a soft, wet tongue pressed against his open hole he let out a loud moan around Paul's cock.

"MMMMM!" He moaned.

"That's it, enjoy my wife rimming your tight little arsehole!" Paul moaned, his cock twitched in Jacob's mouth.

Fuuuuckk that feels so good! Jacob moaned in his head.

If someone had told him a few weeks ago that he would be sucking a dick whilst a black woman rimmed him he would've laughed, but there he was.

He could feel Denise's tongue pushing deep inside of his arsehole that was already slightly stretched thanks to the butt plug.

"Mmmm... mmmm." Jacob moaned over and over.

He picked up the pace sucking Paul's cock, attempting to take it deeper each time.

Denise's hands were grabbing and rubbing his arse cheeks as she tongue fucked his hole.

SPANK!

"Do you like that you fucking slut?" Denise asked before spitting on his arsehole.

Jacob reluctantly took the cock from his mouth for a second just to moan "Yyees Mistress!"

"Do you remember how much you moaned when I fingered you? My slut." Denise whispered to him.

"Yes, Mistress." Jacob moaned back, he loved her tongue on his arsehole but he did indeed remember how good it felt to have her fingers inside of him.

He could feel Denise's finger rubbing all around his spit covered, exposed arsehole. As she teased his hole, Paul grabbed his cock and started to rub the head all over Jacob's face. Precum was being spread all over him, his lips got dragged with the head of Paul's cock.

I feel like such a slut! Jacob moaned in his head, I am a slut for these two! Fuck it they can do whatever they want to me!

"Do you want me to finger you now? As you suck my husbands big, hard cock?" Denise said as she kept rubbing his eager hole.

"Yes please Mistress!" Jacob moaned, trying to stick his tongue out to touch Paul's cock that was slapping and rubbing over his face.

At that point Jacob's face was covered with a mix of precum and his own spit from Paul's cock and he fucking loved it!

Then, Jacob felt his arse tighten around Denise's fingers as she slowly pushed it deeper and deeper inside of him.

"Yyyyeesss." He moaned when she finally went knuckle deep.

"Such a tight little hole." Denise said and she started to slide her finger in and out of him.

Jacob looked up at Paul with desperation in her eyes, "Please Master, can I suck your dick?" he begged.

"Go ahead, slut." Paul told him.

In a second Jacob went back to bobbing up and down on Paul's cock. He was taking just past the head in, savouring the taste of his precum on his tongue.

At the same time, Denise's black finger was moving faster and faster in and out of Jacob's arsehole.

"Mmmm." Jacob kept moaning as Denise fingered him a little faster.

When he felt a second finger push in he let out another loud moan around Paul's dick. It was nearly as tight as last time, probably thanks to the butt plug.

In a matter of minutes, Denise was finger fucking Jacob's arsehole with her two fingers as he sloppily bobbed up and down Paul's cock.

Paul wasn't moving, just letting Jacob enjoy his dick, which he was.

"Time for a third." Denise then warned and Jacob felt his arsehole tighten a little more.

"Mmmmmmm!" Jacob moaned as he felt his tight, little hole get invaded by another finger.

It was definitely stretching him, but the feel of his arsehole wrapped around her fingers was making his cock leak more than ever.

I can't believe I have three fingers, fingering me as I suck a big cock!

They got into a good rhythm of Jacob bobbing on Paul's cock as Denise pushed her three fingers all the way in and out of his arsehole.

Jacob was a moaning mess after a few minutes, his arsehole had completely accepted her fingers and his legs were twitching every time they filled him.

"I think you're ready." Denise then said to him, still fucking his arsehole with her fingers.

"Reeeaddy for what?" Jacob moaned back.

"Ready for me to fuck you." Denise said.

She pushed her hand hard and held her three fingers all the way inside of his hole and Jacob let out the loudest moan yet. He just about managed to turn his head and saw Denise was wearing a big, black, strap on.

She must've put that on as I was sucking Paul's cock!

"Do you want that?" Denise asked him.

It didn't look as big as Paul's dick, but it was a whole lot bigger than her three fingers, and longer!

"I don't know if I can take it, Mistress." Jacob told her.

When he said that he thought how crazy the situation was, he didn't just say no to being fucked by a dildo like he normally would, he just thought it would be too big to fuck him with.

"Oh sweetie," Denise said as she pumped her fingers in and out of Jacob again, "your arsehole is more than ready for my cock."

"Oooohhh fuuucckk!" Jacob moaned as she finger fucked him harder, "DO IT! FUCK ME!! PLEASE!!" He begged, if fingering felt so good, the dildo could only feel better.

SPANK!

"Good boy," Denise said and then her fingers left his arse. Jacob could feel her getting behind and his body twitched when he felt the head of the dildo press against his arse, "relax."

"Oookay." Jacob moaned.

I can't believe this is happening, I'm about to have an older black woman fuck me with a strap on!

His arsehole was resisting her as Denise tried to put more pressure on. Jacob had to force himself to take a deep breath and relax.

Then he felt it... the rim of his arse stretched open and swallowed her black strap on.

"Fuuuuccckkk!!!" He grunted out as the toy was definitely thicker than anything else he had in there.

"Good boy, take my dick!" Denise moaned back to him.

It felt like his arse was pulsating around the head of the toy, he could feel himself clenching and then trying to relax.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck... so thick!" Jacob panted out, his breathing was heavy and his chest was heaving.

"You're doing so well." Denise whispered as her hands rubbed his back.

When Jacob eventually looked up, Paul was smiling at him. Obviously happy to see Jacob on his hands and knees, taking Denise's strap on.

For a few minutes, Denise just kept the head of the strap on inside Jacob, letting him get used to the girth. His breathing eventually calmed down.

"Ready for more?" Denise asked.

"Y-yes, Mistress." He panted out, although the burning around his arse was still there.

He then felt the thick dildo push another inch inside of him, keeping his arsehole wrapped around it like a vice, "Oooh fuck!" He moaned.

The strap on was probably only 4 or 5 inches, but it felt like a mile as Denise slowly pushed it deeper and deeper.

Jacob was trying to control his breathing as he felt his insides filling up.

The deeper Denise got, the more his legs started to twitch on the bed.

Then he felt Denise's skin against his and he knew he had taken the whole strap on in his tight, smooth arsehole.

"There you go baby, you have the entire thing stretching you open." Denise said to him.

"Oh god... oh fuck... so fucking deep!" Jacob panted out.

"Just wait until you feel my cock, balls deep in your slutty arsehole." Paul then whispered to Jacob.

Oh god, I don't know if I can take that! Jacob thought but he couldn't seem to speak as his insides were filled.

Denise then pulled back, Jacob's arsehole dragged with the dildo as she slowly left him. She left just the tip in before pushing it all the way back.

"Ooooohhhh!" Jacob panted out.

Denise was slowly thrusting in and out of him, it continued to feel tight as fuck but the burning feeling was slowly going.

He didn't realise it but Paul had actually moved from underneath him and onto his knees in front of Jacob. When Jacob looked up he could just see Paul's huge cock hanging, inches from his face.

"Ready to be spit roasted?" Paul asked.

It still felt like the air was being pushed from his lungs every time Denise fully thrusted into him, all Jacob could do was open his mouth and nod.

With his mouth open, Paul took the opportunity to slide his cock into it. Jacob just wrapped his lips around the shaft and breathed through his nose.

The feeling of his arsehole getting slowly fucked was turning into pleasure. Every time Denise pulled back he felt empty and when she pushed forward his body twitched in ecstasy.

"Mmmm!" Jacob started to moan.

He wasn't moving, he just stayed still on his hands and knees and Paul and Denise slowly thrusted into both of his holes.

After a few more minutes, Denise picked up the pace and was steadily fucking Jacob. His arsehole was now stretched and accepting her strap on.

Paul was getting more consistent as well, each thrust he pushed deeper and his head started to hit Jacob's throat.

"Gllgg!" Jacob gagged at one point when he pushed too deep.

"Breath through your nose slut!" Paul ordered.

He didn't hold up when Jacob gagged, instead, Jacob felt Paul grab onto his hard and thrust faster and harder.

Between him moaning around Paul's cock and having his mouth fucked, Jacob's spit started to pour out of his mouth and down his chin. He felt like such a fucking slut but he loved it! His cock was even getting touched and he was having more pleasure than he ever received before.

"Gllg..... gllgg.... Gllg....!" Jacob gagged over and over as Paul started to ruthlessly fuck his throat.

He pulled his cock back and a pile of spit fell down Jacob's chin, but Denise kept fucking him, "Fuuuuucckkk meeeee!!" Jacob moaned out finally finding some words.

SPANK!

"You like my black cock in your tight little arsehole?" Denise shouted.

"YES!" Jacob screamed back, "FUCK MY SLUTTY ARSEHOLE!"

With his mouth wide open from moaning, Paul thrusted his cock back down Jacob's throat. They were both using his holes and Jacob fucking loved it!!!

Paul pushed deeper, deeper, until Jacob felt his big, smooth balls on his chin.

"GLLLLLGGGGGG!!!" Jacob groaned and gagged, spit pouring down his chin.

"He's taken my entire cock!" Paul shouted.

"He's the biggest fucking slut we've ever found! Only I have been able to do that before!" Denise moaned back.

Oh god! I'm so fucking horny!!!

Paul gripped Jacob's hair harder and started to fuck his entire cock in and out of Jacob's throat. His balls hitting Jacob's chin every time making his spit fly everywhere.

"Gllg.... Glllgg.... Gllggg!" Jacob gagged time and time again but he loved every second of it!

When Paul pulled back another load of spit fell down Jacob's spin and he just moaned like a wild animal.

"Think he's ready to take my cock?" Paul asked Denise.

"I think so." Denise said, holding the dildo all the way in Jacob's well stretched arsehole.

Paul then grabbed Jacob's face and got him to look up, Jacob's mouth was just wide open with high pitched moaning coming out.

"Do you want me to fuck your arsehole with my cock? Like the cock taking slut you really are?" Paul asked him, each word making Jacob's cock twitch.

"Yes." Jacob managed to moan out.

I want it. I want his fat fucking cock to stretch my arsehole wide open and fuck me like a whore!

"Yes, what?" Denise asked and spanked him.

"Yes I want your cock in my arsehole like the whore I am!" Jacob moaned.

He then felt Denise completely pull out of his arsehole, leaving him feeling stretched and empty but he remained on his hands and knees. Then Paul moved and went behind him.

"Now, this is bigger than Denise's strap on, just relax." Paul told him.

"Yes, Master." Jacob replied, he felt like he was delirious, like he had died and gone to sexual heaven.

The head of Paul's cock pressed against Jacob's stretched hole. Jacob could instantly tell the difference between a dildo and a real cock.

"Ooooooohhh." Jacob moaned as Paul pushed just the head inside of him.

Jacob's head flopped onto the bed, his arse stuck in the air and a thick cock head inside of him.

"There you go baby," Denise said from the side, "you're officially a cock taking slut."

Jacob couldn't reply even if he wanted to, he just felt like a slutty mess, covered in his own spit.

Paul started to do very little thrusts, each time pushing a bit more of his cock into Jacob.

Inch by inch, Jacob's well prepared arsehole accepted Paul's thick, hard, juicy cock. He was just panting against the bed, his chest heaving up and down.

Then he felt it... Paul's big, smooth balls pressed against his own and he had a real cock all the way inside of him.

"You have me balls deep in your no longer virgin arsehole!" Paul moaned and spanked Jacob's arse.

He couldn't take it, the totally overwhelming feeling of having a giant cock stretch his arsehole made Jacob burst into moans.

"FUUUUCCCKK YEESS!! FUCK MY SLUTTY WHORE ARSEHOLE!!!" Jacob almost screamed.

Paul pulled back and quickly thrusted balls deep back into him.

"YYESS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE A FUCKING WHORE!" Jacob moaned.

He was well prepared, and Paul wasted no time was sliding his cock in and out of Jacob's arsehole which definitely was no longer a virgin hole.

After a few minutes, Paul was properly fucking Jacob, his cock going nearly all the way out before pushing back in, deep into Jacob's bowels.

"Fuck... yes... fuck me... fuck my slutty arsehole!" Jacob moaned over and over.

Paul's balls slapped against Jacob's every time and Paul was slapping and grabbing Jacob's arse cheeks.

"FUUCCK!!" Jacob yelped when it felt like there was a tiny explosion in his arsehole.

"You like that?" Paul asked and then did something to make it happen again.

"Whaatt issss that?" Jacob moaned out.

"That's your special spot," Denise said from the side. Jacob managed to turn his head and saw she was completely naked and fingering herself as she watched, "you're going to love being a cock hungry, anal slut."

Paul then picked up the pace, he was properly fucking Jacob. Jacob's arse was happily accepting it over and over.

"Fuck... yes... right there... fuck me!" Jacob moaned, his voice going high pitched as he was fucked.

Paul seemed to know exactly where Jacob's special spot was and was hitting it over and over.

It was a strange, new intense feeling. As though Jacob's insides were building up to explode. His toes started to curl, his legs tensed up and then something from withing erupted. Followed by his cock erupting.

"I'M FUUCCKKIINNNGGG CUUMMINGG!!!" Jacob screamed at the top of his lungs.

His cock that hadn't been touched once was firing out more cum than he had ever produced in his life as his entire body started to shake and tremble from pure, mind blowing pleasure.

"Cum you dirty fucking whore!" Paul shouted and spanked Jacob.

It was never ending, Jacob felt like he was constantly pouring cum out of his cock as he moaned louder than ever.

"YYEESSS!!!" Jacob kept shouted.

His arsehole was clenching on its own around Paul's cock.

"I'm about to breed your tight little arsehole! Once I do that you officially belong to us!" Paul moaned out.

Jacob wanted it, no, he needed it! This was to fucking good and he would do anything to keep it. He stared directly at Denise who was fingering herself on the side.

"FUCKING CUM IN ME! BREED ME! MAKE ME YOUR COCK TAKING, CUM LOVING WHOOOORREEE!!!" He yelled as his orgasm kept going.

"Fuuuucckk!" Paul roared and Jacob had his first feeling of a cock erupting inside of him.

The feel of hot, thick cum filling him up kept Jacob's orgasm going even longer. It was fucking amazing to have a big, dominant man cumming inside of him.

Paul kept fucking him, Jacob tensed his arsehole, wanting to milk every last drop of Paul's cum from his balls.

Eventually, Paul's cock slipped out of Jacob's arsehole and his body went weak. He flopped onto the bed and landed in a giant pool of his own cum.

"How was that?" He heard Denise ask.

"So.... Good." Jacob panted out.

His head felt light after that, he could hear them both speaking for a while but he was slowly coming back to reality. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Why don't you go for a shower, then meet us back in here?" Denise said to him.

"O-okay." Jacob mumbled out.

When he stood up his legs felt like jelly but he found his way to their huge bathroom. It took a good twenty minutes for him to wash all the cum off of his body and from around his now gaped arsehole.

He went back to the bedroom and was shocked to see Denise riding on top of Paul.

Is he just always hard? Jacob thought.

He sat and watched them two have rough, almost angry like sex. As though they were fighting for who was in charge.

It was hot, intense. Watching her dark, black body ride his white, muscular body had Jacob feeling like he was watching porn.

After a while, Denise came as she was riding Paul and then Paul came inside of Denise. Similar to last time, Jacob was ordered to lick Denise's pussy clean which he happily did. Getting to taste his delicious cum once again.

"Why don't we go back to our room?" Denise asked after that.

"M-me too?" Jacob asked, last time he had to sleep in the guest room.

"Yes," Paul said and put his hand on Jacob, "you can sleep with us."

"T-thank you." Jacob replied.

All three of them, naked, got into their normal, huge bed. Jacob was in the middle on one side as Paul spooned him from behind. Denise faced him and put her arms around both.

After all the fucking, Jacob was exhausted and easily fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning when he heard Paul and Denise getting out of bed. His arsehole was feeling sore from the night before, as well as his throat.

"Good morning, beautiful." Denise said to him.

"Morning, Mistress." Jacob groggily replied.

He looked and saw Paul was still naked, his semi hard cock swinging and Jacob's mouth started to water again.

"I think you need to give your arse a rest." Paul said, obviously knowing what Jacob was thinking.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast." Denise said.

Not long later they were all sat around a table eating a full English breakfast together.

"We've been talking," Paul said and grabbed Denise's hand, "we want to officially make you our submissive."

What? Jacob thought, not knowing what that meant.

"Pretty much," Denise said and with her free hand reached to grab Jacob's, "You will do what we say, when we say it. You are new to this, and we want to guide you, show you who you are and what you like."

"Oh." Jacob replied, still unsure what it all meant.

"You don't need to answer now," Paul said, "if you want this to be a onetime thing then that's fine. But, if you want to continue to explore and learn about yourself, we can help you."