Jacob Joins Date Night

Story Info
A easy, short story about how Jacob ended up in bed with us.
1.4k words
3.77
12.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell in love with my wife when we were only eighteen. It was the summer before we started college, and I met Marie volunteering at a well-known Animal shelter in Austin. She was kind. Marie was also beautiful and petite with straight brown hair. We didn't get together. A classic story, she was moving to College Station to go to A&M, and I was staying in town to attend UT. We didn't stay in touch, but I never completely forgot about her. We reconnected years later. I started Vet School at A&M, and she had stayed behind to complete her Masters. She remembered my name and called to me in a grocery store.

The idea of a threesome entered our relationship four months after we married. We were laying in our afterglow.

She asked me, "So... Do you have any fantasies you haven't told me about?" She laughed when I told her I would love to make love to her on a beach somewhere.

She teased, "You're so tame!" "Well what do you fantasize about?" She seemed nervous at the question, but she also seemed like she wanted to bring it up.

She made me promise not to be mad, and she swore we never had to try it. Finally, Marie admitted it. "I've always wanted to have a threesome with two guys."

I surprised myself. I was willing to entertain the idea, and the fantasy became a regular part of our dirty talk. The fantasy started to become real when she downloaded Tinder. At first, she would just chat with her matches. I loved watching her reactions. It went on like that for a month. Finally, she found one that she loved chatting with regularly. Jacob. She asked me if I was okay with her giving him her phone number. I felt unbelievably comfortable with the idea, and I said "yes." It was only another week before she brought up the idea of meeting him.

It didn't take much thinking. Marie has a good sense for people, and she thought Jacob was a safe, fun guy. I trust her, and she seemed to trust him. We set a date. Jacob knew I was coming, and he shook my hand first when we met at the bar. He was handsome. Marie gave him a hug that lasted too long. Over the next couple hours, it felt like we were three old friends catching up. I covered the bill and told Marie that I would wait for her in the car. She came out a few minutes later. She had kissed Jacob.

Marie's next move was a little unexpected, but not surprising. She told me that she might feel a little more comfortable with a threesome if she fucked Jacob first.

"In college when I first realized I had this fantasy, it was always that I would get two friends with benefits to agree to fuck me together," She explained.

She was nervous to explain it to me. "I just want to be comfortable with him first. I don't want to figure out a new sexual relationship in front of you for the first time. I think that would be too much pressure."

It took me a moment to wrap my head around it, but I agreed. She organized it. Dinner, a movie, and a hall-pass. She told me she would be back the next morning. She considered just coming home that night, but she ultimately felt like the connection would be better if she woke up next to him.

For the first time, I was a little nervous about what was happening. But then Jacob called me. He wanted to make sure I felt good about the situation. He also told me that earning my trust was important to him. My nerves faded quickly. I assured him of my feelings and my love for Marie. Then the conversation faded into laughter and a talk about work. Everything was fine. When Marie kissed me goodbye, we both had butterflies. She updated me on her whereabouts, and I didn't sleep very well that night. She returned just in the early afternoon. Her makeup was runny, and her clothes were wrinkled. We spent the weekend in bed.

Once Marie and I came back from the haze of sex, I noticed Jacob had sent me a text. It was a kind 'thank you,' and he wanted to know how I was doing. Marie and I talked it over. It was extremely exciting, and Marie and I felt ready to push forward. I called Jacob. He felt like an old friend. We agreed that dinner, drinks, and a movie at our house on a Friday night would be perfect. It would have been a normal night in for a married couple, but Jacob was invited. He agreed.

Dinner felt normal. We made a pizza, and we carried on like a happy couple and their third-wheeling friend. The tension between Marie and Jacob was dense in the air. Marie left the kitchen to get the living room ready. Jacob and I cracked a couple jokes. I told him to relax and just pretend as if Marie was his girlfriend. He nodded, and we joined Marie in the living room. We sat on either side of her, and the wine flowed slowly.

By the time the credits were rolling, her hands had found their way to into our pants. My hard cock was in her right hand. Jacob's hard cock was in her left hand. He had his arm around my wife, and he kissed her like he'd kiss his own girl. I was gliding my hand on her inner thigh. She was pumping our cocks and breathing hard. I slid down between her legs, pulled her bottoms off and planted my mouth in her pussy. Jacob stood on the couch and slid his cock into Marie's mouth. Marie loves oral sex, and before long, she had to pop Jacob's cock out of her mouth while she came on my face and fingers.

We stood up and dropped the rest of our clothes. I grabbed Marie's hand, and Marie grabbed Jacob's cock. I pulled Marie into the bedroom, and she led him. Marie knew what she wanted. She sat Jacob on the bed and bent over to suck his cock. I slipped my cock into her pussy. Jacob watched me fuck my wife, and I watched him moan as she worked his cock with her tongue. The three of us were moaning. My knees got weak, and I came. Marie let me get a few more thrusts in before spinning around and kissing me. Her lips tasted like cock, and I told her to keep going while I stepped out.

"I love you," she said.

I stepped out to refill our wine glasses. I also wanted to hear what was about to happen. I set the wine glasses down in the kitchen and just listened. It was another minute before I heard them moan together. They found a rhythm, and I heard the familiar sound of flesh slapping flesh. My house was filled with the sound of my wife's pussy owning another man's cock. I listened for a moment before taking the wine glasses back into the bedroom. She was riding him hard. I set the full glasses down and sat in a chair by the bed.

I looked my wife in the eye as she rode Jacob. It drove her wild and she came quickly. I handed her the wine while she sat on his cock recovering. She gave me the glass back and pulled me in for a kiss. She pushed me away. Marie rode Jacob hard and fast. She ignored me until Jacob was close to his own orgasm. He moaned and moaned, and when he came in her pussy, she looked me in the eye without blinking until he was done.

Marie rolled over onto her belly. "Fuck me when you're ready," she said to nobody in particular.

I climbed onto the bed and slid into my wife from behind. Jacob was spent, and he caressed my wife's back while I fucked her into our bed. She didn't cum again, but I eventually did. I laid there on top of my wife for a while. The three of us made small talk and laughed for a while. The next morning, I woke up spooning Marie from behind. Her head was on Jacob's shoulder and her leg was wrapped around his. The sun was reflecting off our tangled legs.