Jacob Jones' Payback Forward Pt. 05

Story Info
Chronic suspicions continue to plague husband.
2.4k words
3.31
5.7k
6
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Jones surveyed The Great Wall of Jones with apprehension. It was undeniable that Jamal was becoming far more proficient as well as productive. The kid, really the young man, had built three pilasters and three wall sections while Jake had been out of town yet again for his habitual, week long business trips. Even though he was slowing down in his middle aged years, Jake was confident that he could have built four pilasters and as many wall segments during the week. However; Jake had never mandated how many hours that Jamal had to work on the project. He was paying by the pilaster and wall segment. It was also understood that Jamal was at liberty to take time off to swim in the pool and do other things. The prospect of Jamal doing other things had assumed an entirely new meaning in recent weeks.

Jacob's speculations were interrupted when Janine came out onto the patio to set his breakfast in front of him. She was once again wearing her sexiest bikini for him. The somewhat sheer fabric failed to fully conceal her nipples, large dark aureoles, or her now neatly trimmed but still unshaven dark pubic hair.

As he focused his gaze on the prominent impressions of Janine's labia, Jake reminisced about last night's welcome home love making. His chronic suspicions and anxieties had provoked trepidation as he began to pleasure her orally. However; he had failed to detect any of the feared nuances in her aroma and flavor that might incriminate her. For some reason, his stubborn suspicions that he was competing for Janine's affections had only increased his determination to pleasure her. She had been surprised then elated as he continued to pleasure her with his lips and tongue to prolong her orgasm.

Janine had been eagerly responsive when Jake eased his penis into her. Although she had glanced at her CycleBeads to draw his attention to the marker ring that was on the second white bead, she hadn't demurred or even admonished him to be careful. His deliberate, determined thrusting had succeeded in bringing her to orgasm.

After his embarrassing conversation with Mister Robinson at the wedding, Jacob had vacillated as his own orgasm became eminent. He probably would not have restrained himself if Janine hadn't once again glanced at her CycleBeads that were hanging from the lamp on her nightstand. He was reminded that the marker ring was on the second of the white beads, indicating that she was entering the fertile phase of her cycle.

Jake resolutely restrained himself until he finally withdrew at the last moment. For some reason, he squirted his semen into Janine's dark pubic hair rather than spilling his seed safely on her belly. She didn't protest, admonish him, or even comment. She didn't even retreat to the bathroom to rinse his semen from her sex in an effort to ensure that none of his sperm might wriggle their way to and through her cervix.

As Jake reclined beside his wife, he noticed the way she was intently gazing at the semen that soaked her dark pubic hair. He said nothing as she reached down to rub her labia and clitoris. The rubbing continued until she slipped her fingers deep into her vagina in an obvious quest for her gee spot. Jake might have admonished his wife for her recklessness. They didn't need another unexpected pregnancy. However; it had been years since she had allowed him to watch as she masturbated. Watching her climax would have instantly revived his erection in bygone years.

When Janine was finished masturbating, she rolled over to reach for her CycleBeads. Jacob said nothing as she indulged in her habitual, evening, bedside ritual, advancing the marker ring from the second white bead to the third. He was surprised when his wife then reached for her smartphone then opened an unfamiliar application. Janine answered his tacit question. "I downloaded a new app to my phone. This ovulation tracking app is similar to my CycleBeads. It helps me track my cycle and predict my ovulation, but does far more by allowing me to track various symptoms. The app also allows me to record when I have sex and if I used protection or took other precautions. We didn't use protection, but you did pull out."

Jake didn't dispute Janine's assessment that he had pulled out. However; he was certain that her masturbation had enabled at least some of his sperm to reach her womb. He examined the display. The pair of heart shaped icons seemed self explanatory. He asked, "how long have you been using this new app?"

"I down loaded it about a month ago," Janine answered. "I didn't say anything to you about it because you are already somewhat disapproving of my CycleBeads. It's a good thing I did. I forgot to perform my nightly ritual with CycleBeads a few nights this week. Checking on my app this morning reminded me."

Jacob's reminiscing about last night's lovemaking was interrupted by the sound and the splash from Janine jumping into the pool. He might have chastised her for getting his suit wet, but not after her allowing him the pleasure of last night's lovemaking then wearing her bikini while she served him breakfast again. Jacob's smartphone buzzed to remind him that he needed to leave for his business meeting. After wolfing down his breakfast, he yelled goodbye to his wife then headed out.

When Jacob returned home several hours later, Janine was reclined in the shade, reading a book. Of course he also noticed that Jamal was hard at work on the Great Wall of Jones. Jake noticed that Janine's bikini was soaked. He also noticed that the young, Black man had laid only the first few blocks of the first course of the next wall segment. He wondered when Jamal had arrived and when he had begun working. His chronic suspicions were once again inflamed.

Janine giggled coquettishly as Jacob ushered her from the pool patio and into the house. She protested but didn't resist as he untied her bikini bottoms just as they started up the stairs. Their love making was almost a repeat of last night's. Jacob was once again vigilant for any nuances in her aroma and flavor that might confirm his fears, but his probing tongue could detect nothing. Jacob once again mounted his giggling wife. Jacob's penis seemed to penetrate Janine with more than usual ease, but it had been barely half a day since he had last made love to his wife. He once again waited until the last moment to withdraw, squirting his semen into Janine's pubic hair. Once again, she didn't chastise him much less withdraw to the bathroom to rinse away his semen.

Jake remained reclined with his wife until she suggested that he should go inspect Jamal's work. He reluctantly obeyed. Jamal was over halfway finished with the wall. Jacob inspected the work. He was pleased that he could find no fault. The sound of a splash drew Jake's attention to the pool. Janine was once again swimming laps. She was once again wearing her bikini. "I guess I'll put on my swim trunks so I can join you," Jake said.

Janine stopped swimming and giggled. "Maybe you should put on your work clothes so that you can help Jamal finish the wall segment. If you two can get it done by dark, I'll serve steak dinners to both of you. I'll even remain in my bikini as I cook and wait on you," she said coquettishly. Although the offer wasn't exactly what Jake was hoping for, he knew better than to object.

When Jake joined Jamal at the wall the young man said, "you don't need to help me. You are already paying me as well as teaching me. I'm learning the trade. It will put me through college." There was no hint of the arrogance that might have been expected from a teen that might have been fucking another man's wife. Jake silently chastised himself for his lack of faith.

Jake replied, "Janine insisted that I help you. One thing a married man learns soon after the wedding is that you need to keep your wife happy if you want to have a happy life. I'll just be your hod carrier."

Nothing more was said as work on the wall progressed. Jake tried to show off by carrying a block in each hand, gripping the webs. When he fell behind, Jamal toted a few loads of four blocks, gripping two blocks in each hand, gripping them by the walls. Jake didn't complain. He mixed a fresh batch of mortar then set out a few mortar boards before cutting out a few webs for the next bond beam. The two men worked together placing the rebar then mixing, toting and placing grout. They were finished with the wall segment before sunset.

True to her word, Janine remained in her bikini as she served them beers, cooked then served them steak dinners with more beers. Fortunately; her bikini was no longer damp and it was dusk. Looking at her was not quite as arousing or anxiety provoking as it might have been.

Jamal departed and Jake led his wife inside. She insisted that he shower. Fortunately; she also stripped off her bikini to join him in the shower, ostensibly to wash his back. When both were scrubbed and rinsed, they emerged to dry each other.

Janine noticed Jacob taking a couple of Tylenol. She obviously understood why. She insisted that he lay on the bed so that she could give him a back and shoulder rub. He didn't decline her offer. The sensation of her naked vulva becoming moist again as it was rubbing against his back, butt and thighs while she was massaging him was arousing. She even used her breasts to rub lotion into his skin. Jake didn't object when his wife suggested that he roll over so that she could massage his arms and chest. She inevitably ended up with her pelvis against his with his partially erect penis embedded deep inside her.

Unfortunately; by the time Janine finished massaging Jacob, his erection had waned. Ordinarily; he would have been content to allow the massage to be just a prelude to sleep. He gripped her fleshy butt to encourage her to slide her pelvis up his chest until her vulva was pressing against his lips. His efforts to pleasure her were once again successful. Janine slid her pelvis back down his torso to impale herself on his revived erection. Her second orgasm came quickly. As her pleasure subsided, Janine raised herself off of his penis then embraced the shaft between her labia as she began to give him a cameltoe slide. When his orgasm became eminent, she slid forward until his glans was nestled in her labia as he ejaculated. He dozed off as she kissed and caressed him.

It was dark when Jacob Jones ushered his wife from the garage into their house. She giggled in protest but didn't really resist as he unzipped her dress. As the dress slipped off of her shoulders then down her torso, it revealed that she had worn a micromesh bra that offered marginal support but only a token concession to modesty. As the dress slithered over her wide hips, it revealed that she had gone commando to church! Jake couldn't remember the last time that she had been risqué enough to go commando to church. He gently pushed her backwards until she fell onto the couch.

Jake knelt before Janine to eagerly pleasure her. She was once again more responsive than usual. She once again welcomed him with open thighs as he positioned himself to enter her. Their coupling was unrestrained yet languid rather than frantic. Jake was elated when Janine climaxed again. She encouraged him to enjoy himself. She didn't complain when it took him quite awhile to bring himself to orgasm. However; when he attempted to withdraw she gripped his hips between her thighs as she protested, "don't! You'll stain the couch." He was compelled to inseminate his wife.

Jake's orgasm was so intense that it was actually painful. However; it felt as if his ejaculation was meager. After such an intense weekend of unaccustomedly frequent sex, his testicles were no doubt depleted. He lingered only briefly before he withdrew and stood up, then offered Janine his hand. "You better not linger unless you want to stain the couch."

Man and wife climbed the stairs while hand in hand. Jacob finished undressing as Janine cast aside her bra, allowing her heavy breasts to hang naturally from her torso. The sight of her maternal breasts swinging and swaying as she turned down the bed covers alleviated any anxieties that Jake might have had about the way that they had become flabby and saggy.

Jake watched silently as Janine performed her nightly ritual with her CycleBeads, moving the marker ring from the fourth white bead to the fifth. He said nothing as she then pulled her cellphone from her purse then opened her new app. He watched as she recorded their most recent coupling. The resulting heart shaped icon was solid rather than an outline as had been the case earlier. She belatedly made an entry for their lovemaking that morning. That resulted in a heart shaped icon that was merely an outline rather than solid. They had not been so reckless.

As Jacob climbed into bed, his attention was drawn to the luggage that was neatly arrayed by his dresser in anticipation of yet another business trip. His gaze shifted to another set of luggage that was neatly arrayed by Janine's dresser. She to was leaving for a trip on Monday morning. She was accompanying Jamal in lieu of his mother, who couldn't take time off from work, on a trip to his preferred university to assist him in making his final decision and matriculation. Jacob's suspicions and anxieties would have been far more intense if the trip had been unprecedented. However; Janine had mentored many gifted but somewhat disadvantaged students in the past. Jacob was also pragmatic enough to understand that the overnight journey wouldn't present Jamal and Janine with any opportunities than his own, extended business trips already allowed.

As Jacob Jones laid beside his sleeping wife, struggling to drift off, he contemplated his recent conversation with Mister Robinson. The older man had offered sage advice. Jake was suddenly grateful that Janine had been less than careful all weekend and so reckless during their final lovemaking.