Jacob Jones' Payback Forward Pt. 06

Story Info
The Torture of a Loving Husband Continues
1.5k words
3.13
5.9k
7
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Monday evening and Jacob Jones was in his hotel room drafting a proposal for his customer when his smartphone pinged to announce receiving an email. He didn't resent the interruption because he was getting fatigued. The arrival of the email offered him a welcome pretext to call it a night.

Jake was tempted to delete the email rather than risk opening it because it was from an unfamiliar sender. However; he suddenly realized that Janine had mentioned that name during his visit home a few weeks earlier. He tentatively opened the email and was relieved that it was from her ovulation tracking app. The email heralded that she had finally began menstruating. Ordinarily; Jake wouldn't have been concerned about Janine being a few days late. Given how reckless they had been during his last few weekends home, he certainly would not have had any excuse to be surprised. Jake closed the email and went to bed.

Jacob Jones struggled with his larger luggage while Janine carried his briefcase and carryon up the stairs. His exertions didn't distract him from the view of her tanned, shapely legs that were revealed by the knee length hemline of her dress. A quick glimpse of somewhat pale butt cheeks suggested that his respectable wife had gone commando, again. Although she had greeted him with her now habitual blow job when she picked him up at the airport, he could feel his penis beginning to swell again.

Once his luggage was safely in their room, Jake attacked his wife. She giggled coquettishly as he threw her on the bed then lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her sex. He was soon pleasuring her labia and clitoris with his lips and tongue as three of his fingers sought her gee spot. Her eagerness to climax was gratifying.

Jacob franticly stripped off his clothes as Janine removed her dress then turned down the bed to reveal fresh, crisply ironed sheets. She reclined then Jake climbed between Janine's thighs that were once again parted so invitingly. His rampantly erect penis entered her easily. He began thrusting, mindful of the angle and rhythm in an effort to please her again. Although he was eventually struggling to restrain himself, he succeeded in bringing her to another orgasm before his ejaculation could no longer be denied. Sensing his impending climax, Janine fiercely gripped him between her thighs, impeding his efforts to withdraw. He yielded to his instinctive impulse to inseminate her.

Husband and wife giggled like teenaged lovers as Jake lingered inside her. Janine glanced at her nightstand, drawing his attention to her CycleBeads. The marker ring was on the fifth brown bead, assuring them that she was early enough in her cycle that she was probably safe.

Of course the key word was, "probably." Jake might have felt a bit anxious and maybe guilty about their recklessness. However; they had relied on various combinations and permutations of the rhythm method and withdrawal over the years. They had always rationalized that it was a question of when rather than if they wanted a child. Their only unintentional pregnancy had been their little souvenir from their crazy, Caribbean vacation. They had been more cautious since then.

Jake knew many couples who had been rather sanguine about the risk of pregnancy because the guy had been wearing a condom, or the woman had her diaphragm in or was on the pill. These couples had belatedly realized that they were only "probably" safe only after the woman had turned up pregnant. Most had already been married or at least engaged, so these pregnancies hadn't been problematic. A few of the couples had only been dating, but had felt compelled to get married.

As Jake lingered with his softening penis still inside Janine, he contemplated the prospect of another unexpected pregnancy. He was confident that there really wasn't that much risk. Unfortunately; given their circumstances and his chronic suspicions, a pregnancy would be problematic. Fortunately; Janine truly was getting to an age when she wasn't as fertile as she use to be. Long before this summer of suspicion had begun, Jake had been encouraged by the fact that her menstrual cycle had become somewhat irregular during the years since their youngest had been conceived. She was becoming less likely to ovulate. This confidence had provided Jake with an excuse to procrastinate about getting a vasectomy. However; his inflamed anxiety caused his penis to shrink until it slid from between Janine's still swollen labia.

As Jake rolled off Janine, she sat up to reach for her CycleBeads. He said nothing as he watched her casually advance the marker ring from the fifth, brown bead to the sixth. It was obvious that he would be safely away on yet another business trip in some anonymous hotel room when she advanced the marker ring from the seventh brown bead to the first white bead on Monday night. There wouldn't be much risk of him getting her pregnant until his return home next weekend.

Jake remained silent as he watched Janine grab her cell phone and open her new app. Her fingers moved on the screen, then a solid, heart shaped icon appeared on a calendar like display. He watched as her fingers danced on the screen again. Another icon appeared below the heart shaped icon. Noticing his curiosity Janine said coquettishly, "the app allows me to record customized symptoms. I just noted that you made me orgasm during sex. It's been getting easier lately."

Janine rocked her wide pelvis forwards and backwards as she rode her husband's penis. After so many years of marriage, it was obvious that he was about to ejaculate. Unfortunately; her own orgasm was eluding her. Janine knew that she had no right to be resentful. It had been obvious that her loving husband had been restraining himself in an effort to satisfy her.

Janine vacillated. She glanced at her CycleBeads. She had moved the marker ring to the last of the brown beads less than an hour earlier as part of her bedtime ritual. She was getting near the fertile phase of her cycle. She was probably still early enough in her cycle to be safe, but she certainly couldn't be certain. A pregnancy now would be problematic. She didn't need a problematic pregnancy to further complicate her already chaotic life. An orgasm might have persuaded her to take the risk.

Janine reluctantly raised her pelvis until Jacob's penis emerged from between her labia. She then rubbed her distended labia and clitoris forward and backwards along his shaft. She accidentally allowed the pink glans to reenter her once or twice. She knew why she was being so uncharacteristically inept. The realization provoked a combination of guilt and determination. Her guilt compelled Janine to be more careful. She was careful to not allow Jacob's penis to penetrate her again as she continued to rub herself only along the shaft. She was elated when he finally ejaculated, spilling his semen on his own, somewhat flabby belly.

Janine would have been content, but the gentle pressure of Jake's hands on her butt revealed that he wasn't satisfied. She allowed him to guide her as she slid her sex forwards along his flabby belly until her vulva was pressed against his face. The sensation of his loving lips and tongue on her labia and clitoris provoked a heartbreaking combination of pleasure and guilt. She focused her thoughts on the pleasure. The sensation of his tongue penetrating deep inside her to find her gee spot triggered her climax. It never failed. Unfortunately; her orgasm revived her guilt.

When her orgasm had subsided, Janine rolled off of her husband to recline beside him with her back resting against the padded headboard. She reached for her smartphone. She opened her ovulation tracking app. Her fingers danced on the touchscreen. The outline of a heart shaped icon appeared. She vacillated about making another notation. Jacob had given her an orgasm again. However; he had failed to bring her to orgasm with his penis. He had brought her to climax with his loving tongue again. That didn't count.

After setting her phone down on the nightstand, Janine reached for the lamp switch. Her gaze was drawn to the luggage that was nearly arrayed near the door. Jacob was leaving in the morning, again. She knew that she would miss him again. However; she wouldn't be lonely, at least as much. She certainly wouldn't feel frustrated and deprived. This last thought provoked a combination of guilt and rekindled arousal.

Janine glanced at the glowing numerals on her phone. It was almost midnight. Her alarm as well as Jake's were set for five. They would need only a half hour for breakfast. The drive to the airport would probably take barely an hour. The drive home would probably take longer, probably an hour-and-a-half, perhaps even two hours. She would be home about eight or eight-thirty, perhaps even nine if the traffic was bad. By the time she got home, Jamal would already be hard at work on The Great Wall of Jones. Of course she would offer to cook breakfast for the young man. He might even accept.