All Comments on 'Jacob's 'Bring a Slut' Party'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could do without the silver linings. Love when mind controllers are jerks like this and clearly don't care, though the mix of attitudes was interesting. What happened with Gemma?

draco352draco352over 2 years ago

Question is was this really an evil master story. Seems that some good came out of it, a marriage? Lyndia and Andy stayed together?

I would think a more evil master story, would be your "Good master story" of how Miles abandoned the girl, and just left her. but with out the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant really complain. The only thing I would have liked to have seen, as it was a 'bad mind control's story, was for Dan to plow Anna after the party, and leave her overflowing. Nice little tale.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was wild! Well done.

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the comments. Just to say that in no sense is Lynda staying with Andy a positive outcome; he treated her with total contempt and disrespect and presumably may well do so again in the future. Gemma and Ashleigh, Helen, etc. - ended up with their sense of self-worth lowered as a result of Jacob's gas-lighting them into thinking everything that happened was in some way their fault. I assume they are likely to stay out of the guys way in future though, if only out of shame.

Draco352 - you are right about 'the Good Master' if I had chosen to write it as the story of Mills and Carly but I suspect this would have been so bleak as to struggle to comply with the (entirely reasonable) rules of Literotica. Geoff Mills is the certainly the most sadistic of my characters (and he will be back eventually).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...