Jacob's Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in deeper. Slowly. Her pussy seemed to tighten around me, and I realized that her body was still reacting to the stimulation from before. She winced slightly, then smiled warmly.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, pushing in deeper still. "You feel so good." Her pussy seemed to fit me perfectly; tight, but not too tight. Warm. Moist.

"So do you." Another moan. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. Pulled me close. Another kiss, which we held until I was inside her completely.

I rested there, allowing her body to adjust to me.

"Jake," she said, looking deep into my eyes. "You're my first."

She must have seen the surprise on my face, because a worried expression briefly flashed on hers.

"It's okay," she quickly added. "I wanted you to be my first. I was ready and I wanted it to be you." She subtly began working her hips as she spoke, alternating between pulling away slightly and pushing close to me again- working me in and out of her.

I searched her eyes, wondering if she were making some sort of joke. She had always been so popular, and she was sexy as hell. The idea that she was a virgin seemed almost unbelievable to me. Knowing that she wanted me to be her first was almost inconceivable. In her eyes, however, I saw only sincere lust and a surprising amount of desire.

I smiled at the woman who had become every bit of a sister to me. She smiled back, then I began to fuck her.

I was gentle at first. I slowly pulled out of her no-longer-virgin pussy until just the head was held in place by her body. Then I pushed in again slowly, careful not to hurt her.

"Fuck me, Jake," she begged. "Fuck me," she said again.

I pushed into her harder. Pulled out faster. In again, causing her tits to shake with the force of my thrust. Harder and deeper. She kissed me; a moan escaped past her lips and against mine.

"Beg for it," I grunted, thrusting into her again. I barely recognized my own voice, and I had no idea why I said it. Sam, however, seemed happy to comply.

"Please, Jake," she begged. "Please fuck me. I need..." she stopped speaking to moan. "I need your cock! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

"Louder!" I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her close to me with each thrust.

"FUCK ME!" she shouted. "Fuck my pussy; anything you want, Jake!" she stopped to breathe; her moans started coming faster, somewhere from the back of her throat. Low and guttural, the primal sounds of a woman lost in pleasure. She swallowed hard and looked me in the eyes. She was like a girl possessed. "Anything," she repeated.

My mind flashed through all the thoughts I'd had and chased away over the years about Sam, and I wondered just how far she would go. Could I have her still-virgin ass? Put her on her knees and keep my cock in her mouth until I came down her throat? Would she carry my child if I came inside her?

Jesus. I shook my head; I didn't know where those thoughts came from, but I realized that my own orgasm was starting to build. I could feel it starting in the base of my cock, spurred on by what seemed to be the start of her second.

"I'm cumming again," she moaned, shades of desperation in her voice. "Fuck me, I'm cumming." Once again, it was almost like she was reading my mind.

I took her with long, hard strokes. She began working her hips, pushing against me to meet each and every thrust. I went for just as long as I could, until I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. The sounds she was making... her amazing body... the feeling of her pussy... I couldn't hold back a moment longer.

But I wanted to. I had to. I didn't want the moment to end, and I had no idea when I'd have another chance with her. I pulled out of her pussy, feeling my cock practically pop out of her tight hole.

"What? No!" she cried out. "Fuck me, please!" she begged.

I let just a moment pass; not long enough for her orgasm to fade completely, but long enough to force my inevitable climax away. "You're not getting off that easy," I said with a grin, laughing inwardly at the double entendre. Or maybe it was me that wasn't going to get off that easy- I'd have to think about that one later, when I wasn't clouded by lust.

I positioned her body, putting Sam on her hands and knees. Of course she went willingly, holding herself upright and waiting for me to enter her again. Her breasts hang heavy and free; her ass was perfectly round; her pussy lips were pink and inviting, slightly spread as she opened her legs again. I knew then that I really could have anything I wanted from her; somehow, it made me love her even more.

I positioned myself behind her body, just between her legs; rubbed the tip of my cock along her wet slit, watching as my soft head collected her sweet juices.

She shuddered and mumbled something that I couldn't understand, but I knew what it meant.

I pushed in again, just the tip. Her lips opened for me. Further in, watching as my thick cock disappeared into her.

Sam moaned. She tried to push back against me, but my hands on her hips kept her where I wanted her. She would have every inch of my cock, but slowly.

She seemed to understand; she stopped pushing, and allowed me to do as I wished with her. Only when I was fully inside her again did she speak.

"You feel... bigger... this way," she said. "I like it."

I nodded; she couldn't see me do it, but somehow it made sense at the moment. "It's a different position," I explained. "Fills you in different ways."

"I like it," she said again, sighing as I slowly pulled out of her.

I withdrew until just the tip was inside her, just like the first time. From the different perspective, I could see how my cock glistened with her juices. "I do, too," I replied.

I didn't give her any warning; in a moment, I was completely inside her again. She squealed, then moaned, then pushed back against me to match my rhythm. She had always been a quick learner; now, listening to her body, she had become the perfect sexual partner- willing, receptive, and eager.

Sam started moaning again, picking up where her climax had been interrupted. I could feel my own starting to build again, as well. She looked back at me, her soft red hair falling over her shoulder as our eyes met.

Her eyes. The sounds of our bodies. The sound of my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The sight of her ass, firm and toned, but shaking with each thrust. Her moans. The tight warmth around my cock. Those were the only things I knew in that moment. Just her and me, and the pleasure we were giving to one another.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. I started to pull away from her, planning to cum on her ass or back; or maybe in her mouth or on her breasts; but she reached back and held me firmly in place.

"Cum in me," she begged. She moaned again, silencing any argument I could have made.

I couldn't think of anything else. There were no consequences or repercussions, there was only my cock deep inside Sam's pussy. I pushed deep into her when I came. I groaned as I filled her.

My body shook and shuddered. She moaned loudly. I did, too. She could feel it, too, I was certain. There was so much that she must have been able to feel it inside her.

Finally, the sensations began to subside. The spurts of cum began to slow down. My breath started to return. I pulled out of her; turned her around; collapsed onto her body, felt her arms wrap around me. Felt her soft breasts against my chest. Felt her kiss my forehead.

"Thank you," she whispered.

All at once, my senses returned to me. I could feel panic twisting in my mind, like a knife cutting away at the peace that I had only recently found in her arms. That's when it was Sam's turn to laugh.

"I'm on the pill. We're safe," she explained.

I didn't fully understand, but it was comforting to hear.

"After all," she said with a smile, "I've been planning this for a little while."

"Clever girl," I shot back. I pushed my finger into her, taking a moment to admire the way my cum leaked out of her pussy. It still boggled my mind to think that I had been the first to do that.

Absently, Sam ran her slender fingers along her pussy. They collected both her juices and my own, and she looked at them before licking each one. "We taste good together," she noted. "I meant what I said, you know."

"About what?"

She thought for a moment. "Everything, really. But I mean the part about how you can do anything you want. I didn't mean just then; that's a standing offer."

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead; she smiled at the tender gesture. "I know, Sam. And I intend to."

Maybe my trap hadn't caught my intended prey, but it seemed to work out pretty well all the same. I had no idea where Mom had ended up, but I couldn't have asked for a better catch to take her place.

12