All Comments on 'Jacob's Harem Ch. 03'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope to be able to read the next chapter very soon.

Rex70Rex70about 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Simple. Honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

You have the talent which is that balance between eroticism and storytelling. If I were to critique ( which is easy for us without the talent to do) perhaps just a bit more backstory/buildup. Your editing is exquisite. Your sex scenes are spot on. This is the first of your stories I have read but will read the rest. You are captivating. Keep working. J Kent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it.

This is a great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was awesome

Great story line, fuckin awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter, PLEASE!

Looking forward to more of this story!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
continue

Please, I'm looking forward to several more chapters of this story.

This is the first story of yours that I have read, but it won't be the last. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

Was that the end or is there more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Time for Jamie to get her needs taken care of.

As Jakes favourite twin is Lisa but only Jessica got his semen in her pussy he needs to release in hers too.

Then Jamie and Samanta both need to get impregnated, preferably by their desire to have babies.

Maybe mom can get a baby from Franklin and move in with him.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Four down, two to go.

Bring on Mom and Jamie! Or maybe I should say, "Bring OFF Mom and Jamie!"

Then, maybe a bit of group action beyond Jake and the twins?

And whatever happened with Mom and Franklin? (Not that I'm looking for him to make a return visit in the story.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one hell of a story

The best. Cant wait for more. Make them all pregnant. Mom first.

WanderingLost326WanderingLost326over 5 years ago
Another Chapter?

Enjoy your stories. Are you planning to post another chapter to this website or keep it restricted to the other site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY!!! WTH? 4

You didn't include Mom! I had to take a star off for being a tease! Perhaps another chapter? Still you write well. I could not give less than a 4 because the Heather scene was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For some reason...

I could have sworn there was another chapter! I know I've read this story at least once before and I could have sworn he and mom got together...hmmm... Maybe there's a similar story that has a few sisters and mom, I guess Ill check the author's story list to make sure it isnt there non-sequential :)

@

"I've never really taken any risks, not real ones. Whenever I wanted something, I was always too shy to get it. So, I let my life go by, like I was too afraid to live it. Every day you lose, Jake, you don't get it back. You can never get it back."

@

...I know we've all heard this at least a few times in our life, but reading it today was different, it kind of sank in. I've had so damned many setbacks the last ten years... Health, income, relationship issues, hell, even high winds taking out my favorite hobby, me rebuilding it from scratch, then a tornado (!) taking it out AGAIN! I've just kind of given up on life mostly and have just been idly coasting along, fairly depressed with Life, the Universe and Everything (hey, I had to say it, heh;) not really caring about anything anymore.

...reading that, as cheesy as it sounds pulling it out of an incest fantasy story, made me pause and gave me a little bit of clarity.

...so even though it was unintentional, thank you for that! (Even if there isn't a chapter four, hehe;)

P.s. Oh HELL yah! Fucking all the women in the house! Check that, all the women in the house fucking ME! I'm never moving out!! Hehehe ;).

Family rules:

1. No dating before you're fifty!

2. Everyone lives here.

3. If you break the dating rule, fall in love with some schmuck and get married, in addition to getting several severe spankings you are required to buy a house in the neighborhood to stay close with the family.

4. All girls will set aside time one day a week to have a breakfast/lunch/dinner 'date night' with big brother. :) No exceptions! Bonus hiking/camping weekends several times a year will be highly appreciated! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Left hanging for Mom’s Chapter...clever!

Love how you write and how you put the story together; order of events, the passion with Sam and animal wanting with the others, fab! And most of all, leaving us hanging at the end with the wonder of how or what plays out between Mom and Jake...very clever to leave the wonder!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

An absolutely amazing series, I'm so hoping you give us more. This was one seriously erotic story and one of the hottest ones I've read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next???

Next???

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Any more??

Do you plan any more for this series, I hope so.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I can't wait to see how he gets to fuck the others and I hope he gets his girls pregnant. Especially getting Sam to go off the pill and beg him to breed her.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

What about MOM!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs to be finished!!!!!!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Lovely story and like other readers are asking when will the next instalments arrive. You’ve left everyone hanging & that’s a bit mean.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

And...and...??!! You bad girl, leavi,g the story, and your readers, like that!!

Please, write more...at least one more chapter, but, preferably...more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It'd be nice if you finish this story one day, but that seems unlikely as you haven't posted anything on this site in a few years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strikes me that this story line is definitely unfinished!!

When are you going to attend to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting for the next parts to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, and as expressed by many other readers, I wish there were more!

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 2 years ago

Sad that it will probably never be finished but the parts we got are great.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

I really don't like when stories are left unfinished.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Saville11 months ago

Alexis - please finish the story. The last line of this series made me laugh. I was into this character because I can relate is some ways to him. From one writer to another (editing time) to one or two others.

Love the total series. 10/5 gave a 5.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Great series. A few holes, and like everyone else, I wish it'd been finished. But I enjoyed everything that was there. If you're still reading your comments, great job, and the erotic stories world misses you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous