Jacob's Portrait

Story Info
Jacob's spirit lives in his portrait until he is reincarnate.
7.7k words
4.28
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

This is sort of a haunted house meets, reincarnation story, where the house is occupied by a spirit rather than a ghost, with some voyeurism, romance, love, and friendship mixed in.

~

Mattie fell in love with the little white house with the red brick chimney the first time she laid eyes on it, and best of all it was in her price range. It had two small bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a small living room. It sat on a large lot next to the intersection of two lightly traveled country roads. The yard had mature trees for shade, fruit trees that produced apples and plums, and a plot that had been used for a vegetable garden just like she'd always wanted.

Jacob watched from his portrait hanging above the fireplace while Mattie and the real estate agent stood nearby as she committed to buying the house.

"It looks much as it did when the original owner built it nearly seventy years ago," said the agent, "However," she said before crossing her fingers for luck, and hoped that the story she was about to tell wouldn't scare Mattie off. "The owner, Jacob De Cum believed in reincarnation.

"Mmm, did you say cum?" interrupted Mattie, who found the mere uttering of the word to be titillating.

"I know right," responded the humorless agent, "I can't abide the stuff." Then she quickly continued with her explanation of the conditions Mattie would have to agree to before she could purchase the house. "So the story goes that Mr. De Cum planned for his spirit to live in the house until his hundredth birthday, at which time he would be placed in a new body.

"His son inherited the house, but In his will Mr. De Cum stipulated that the property wasn't to be modified until his spirit moved on. He provided money to pay property taxes, utilities, and for a caretaker to maintain the place." Then she arched her eyebrows.

"So this house is haunted huh," said Mattie. "Isn't that a quaint notion? When does he turn one hundred?

"In a few months," replied the agent.

"If his hundredth birthday is only months away why is the property being sold now?" asked Mattie.

"Jacob's will didn't prohibit it from being sold," replied the agent. "I guess he didn't expect that his son would put it on the market before he turned one hundred, but he did."

"Hm, the love of money," commented Mattie, shaking her head.

The agent briefly arched her eyebrows, feeling that she herself was in no position to criticize anyone for trying to make a buck. "Well, to be completely accurate the son put it up for lease with the option to buy a year or so after Mr. De Cum died."

"Oh, ok," responded Mattie as her eyes scanned the room again. "So why did the previous occupant leave such a cute little house anyway?" she asked with the ghost story still on her mind.

"She got married and moved in with her husband," replied the agent.

"Before her a young couple leased the property until their new family outgrew it."

"Well, I'm not looking for a another husband, and I'm certainly not starting a family," responded Mattie with a chuckle. "My kid is starting college in the fall, and I'm married to my work."

"Lucky you," said the agent, "If nothing else, work doesn't snore."

Both women laughed.

"Well the house is perfect for me just as it is," stated Mattie, "I'll keep it like this for him until Mr., um, De Cum leaves."

The agent smiled and exhaled a sigh of relief. This was the first time in nine years that she'd shown the house without something weird happening that put off a prospective client.

"Oh my," said Mattie as she admired the stonework of the fireplace. "I hadn't noticed the portrait hanging there."How did I miss seeing it? Is that Mr. De Cum?" she asked.

"Yes, that's him," said the agent. "For some reason his son wasn't able to get it down. It appears to be built into the fireplace somehow."

"Hm, he's gorgeous," said Mattie. "His spirit can haunt me anytime." She then stared at the portrait for a long moment until the first signs of desire started in her clit, and quickly spread to her core.

"I need to get back to the city," she said abruptly." Then she headed outside.

"Burr," said the agent who followed a step behind her.

"What's the matter?" asked Mattie.

"I always feel a cold chill when I walk through the door," replied the agent, who was glad to be rid of the listing. The place gave her the creeps.

"Hm," said Mattie, as they climbed into the agent's car. "I didn't feel anything."

Meanwhile inside the house Jacob's spirit had come out of his portrait just in time to beat the agent to the door. Now he was looking out of the window at his future house-guest. She was beautiful, sassy, and sexy. He'd been waiting for thirty years for the right woman to come along, and there she was.

~

Jacob De Cum had lived in the house with his battleaxe of a wife until her passing, and when it was his time to go he declined to enter heaven where he believed he'd have to spend eternity with her. The angel of death assured him that it didn't work that way in the hereafter. She told him that everyone in heaven is a free agent, but Jacob didn't want to chance it.

"What about being reincarnated instead of going to heaven?" he asked. "Is that a thing?"

"It most certainly is," responded the perky female angel. "Here's the thing though; you're of European descent, your next life might be nothing like the one you just lived. Your new host body might not even be your original race or gender; for that matter you might not even be a human. Regardless, until such time as the almighty makes her decision about you, you will be free to roam the earth or live in the spirit realm.

The decision was easy for Jacob. "I'll go for reincarnation, but I'm not interested in roaming, I want to stay in my home," he said. "There's one problem though. I don't have a will, and I don't want my house to be remodeled or torn down until after I leave."

"I can arrange that," said the angel. "I'll file the appropriate documents with the county, and on your hundredth birthday the clause will expire."

"Why my hundredth birthday?" asked Jacob.

"The almighty cycles souls every hundred years or so," said the angel. "You'll be assigned to a new life-form soon afterwards."

"What would've happened if I'd lived to be older than a hundred?" asked Jacob.

"Don't be a wise-ass, said the angel.

~

His spirit settled-in in anticipation of three decades of peace and quiet, or so he thought. About a year in his son brought a real estate agent to the house. She made notes as they walked the property and it was quickly apparent to Jacob that his son was going to list the place for sale.

Jacob lost it. "Y you titty sucking momma's boy," he screamed at his son. "I bet your mother's spirit put you up to this. Damn it, I forgot to have that angel of death put a no sale clause in my will.

"Mother...fucker. Well, I'll see to it that nobody buys my house," he declared.

Since he was a spirit instead of a ghost, people could feel him touch them, he could knock things over, speak to them in their dreams, or even make them feel his presence. Best of all he could make them feel cold when he enveloped them, which he did to them as soon as the agent and his son came back into the house.

~

It turned out that his son offered the house as a lease with the option to buy. Regardless, Jacob was true to his word and ran off every prospect that the agent showed the house. He also made a point to stand in the doorway every time the agent passed through so she'd feel the coolness of his body. Once the potential home buyers were in the house he'd zoom about whichever room they were in to ensure they got a creepy feeling about the place.

Not only did the plan work, but he had fun doing it until he had an unexpected visitor. A spirit guide appeared and gave him some advice. "Stop being a jerk to everyone," he said. "If you want a plum assignment when your next host is chosen, it'd be a good idea to have treated nice people well." The spirit guide then pondered for a moment before adding, "But if that agent brings some knuckleheads up in here, fuck with em all you want." Then he smirked.

To be honest Jacob was a little taken aback by the angel's potty-mouth, but he heeded his advice. A few months later he welcomed a young couple who were buying their first home.

~

Jack and Jill Mehoff were twenty somethings that Jacob took to immediately, so he generated positive energy the whole time they toured the house. He wasn't sure whether his presence helped or not, but after the agent finished her talk about the instructions in his will, and the possibility that his spirit was still living in the house, Jack smirked dismissively but Jill looked at his portrait and grinned. She was a hardcore exhibitionist and the thought of someone watching her all the time immediately set her pussy on fire.

A satisfied smile spread across Jacob's face when Jill told the agent they'd take it. Even though he was pleased about the young couple buying his house, Jacob still stood in the doorway so he could give the agent a chill when she went outside.

Being that he was a spirit he could completely ignore the mortal world if he chose, and so he was rarely aware that Jack and Jill were in the house. He thought of them as the son and daughter he wished he'd had, so he was a stickler for giving them their private time, especially for the bathroom or for Jill to tend to her lady business. The challenge for him was that she and Jack rarely wore clothes when they were at home. Jill was a dirty blonde cutie, standing five foot seven or so, slim, with young firm c-cup tits, a juicy round ass, and an old-school bush covering her thick pussy-lips. Jack was tall and wiry with a club between his legs.

In addition to their nudity they fucked practically every night the first year they lived with Jacob. His wife had always been stingy with the pussy, and had convinced him that only whores and movie stars suck dick, as a result he was surprised that Jill sucked Jack's cock like a pro.

He would always go into the spirit realm until they were done, but Jill surprised him one day saying, "Jacob I'm gonna play with myself, you can watch if you want." She didn't really think he was there, but due to the power of suggestion resulting from the agent's comments, there were times when it felt like there was another person in the room, and she got off better when someone watched.

One night Jill had that feeling that someone was there, so she spoke to him just as her and Jack were about to get it started saying, "Jacob, please don't leave, I want you to stay and watch us fuck." Then she added, "You can spit-roast me if you'd like."

Jack knew about her kink and played along even though he didn't believe there was anyone there.

Jacob hadn't known what she was talking about when she said he could spit-roast her, so he hadn't done anything. Finally she stuck her ass in the air and spread her pussy-lips with her fingers. At that point Jacob got the hint and stopped thinking of her as his daughter, then buried his bone as deep as he could.

Jill nearly gagged on Jack's cock, as much from the shock of unexpectedly feeling a dick slide into her pussy as it was from the size of it. From that night on Jacob got the pussy often, and every time he joined in she made so much racket he expected that the neighbors could hear her screaming, "Fuck me daddy with your big dick self," even though they lived a quarter of a mile away.

Once Jack and Jill had their second child they had to find a larger house, so they opted out of the contract. Jacob was sad to see them go, but thankful to have seen what a marriage filled with love, affection, mutual respect and plenty hot sex looked like. He hoped to find the same for himself in his next life.

~

His spirit was dampened when the same real estate agent as before got the listing again. There was something about her that rubbed him the wrong way, and if he hadn't known better he'd have thought she had inherited his wife's spirit.

Regardless, the next few years saw a number of people tour the property. They either thought it was too small and left, or they wanted to add on, and one fella wanted to tear it down and put up a mini mansion. Jacob made him feel so uncomfortable he ran out of the house insisting to the agent that the house was haunted. When she hurried from the house behind him Jacob grabbed her tits as well as chilled her.

~

It was three years since Jack and Jill left when Karen Tumulty walked into the house ahead of the agent. Jacob quickly moved into the doorway and gave the agent his coldest chill.

"Good gracious me," exclaimed the agent when Jacob's chill surrounded her.

"What's the matter?" asked Karen, in a voice tinged with sadness.

"Nothing, I guess," replied the agent. "I always feel a draft when I walked through the door."

"Hm," said Karen. "I didn't feel anything." Then she raised an eyebrow."

Jacob instantly found himself drawn to her in a sisterly way, and turned on the positive energy.

"The rooms are kinda small," said the agent.

"I'd say they're cozy," stated Karen, managing a weak smile. Then she added, "Nice hardwood floors," as she headed for the kitchen.

"Right," said the agent. "Look at this, the appliances are all chrome, so you actually have a modern kitchen.

Karen didn't seem to care about that, however she did nod her head approvingly when she looked at the tiny bathroom which had also been modernized. "Cozy," she said for the second time. "The master bedroom will only hold my bed, I can use the smaller bedroom as my closet."

She then walked to the back door and said, "Can we go outside? I thought I saw some fruit trees and BlackBerry bushes.

About fifteen minutes later they came back into the house. Again Jacob blocked the agent's path as she entered the doorway. Messing with her had become a sport for him.

Once they were back in the living room the agent went into her spiel quoting the stipulations spelled out in Jacob's will.

Karen scanned the room again before responding. Her eyes briefly locked onto Jacob's portrait. "Hm," she said.

The agent noticed her reaction and decided it was the perfect time to try to seal the deal."So Mrs. Tumulty, do you think this is what you're looking for?" asked the agent, with dollar signs in her eyes. "I hope I didn't put you off with that little anecdote about Jacob De Cum's spirit living here."

"Not at all," she replied.

"Just an FYI, the previous owners got a waver from Mr. De Cum's son so they could update the appliances, in case you want to make any changes," suggested the agent.

"That fucking agent has to be my wife," sneered Jacob. He hadn't minded when Jack and Jill asked for permission to replace the broken down appliances, because he'd seen how hard they'd tried to make do with the old stuff. He also didn't mind that Jill wanted a new bathroom. After all, what woman doesn't like pretty things?

The thing that annoyed him was, his son could give a shit about what was stated in the will. "The night we made him was the one time I should have shot off on his momma's belly," thought Jacob.

Meanwhile Karen assured the agent that the place was perfect just as it was, saying, "I'm originally a country girl, I lived in a house like this when I was young. It'll be good for me to live here for a while."

I'll give the agent credit, she knew when to be quiet and let her client talk. Karen turned and walked away before turning to face her again adding, "My husband died recently after being ill for a long time. I've taken a leave of absence from work; don't know if I'm going back; don't know if I'll sell my house. I need time to heal."

"I understand," said the agent, sounding sympathetic but keeping her distance. "I'll talk with the son, perhaps he'll let you lease the place."

"Hm, its kind of her to suggest that," thought Jacob. "I'm sure my son will be ok with it.

"Of course you could have simply given her your condolences instead of helping that little shit of a son of mine go against my wishes," he screamed.

So help me, if I was a ghost I'd haunt both your asses 24/7.

He then swooped down on the agent an chilled her to her bones.

~

Jacob had let his anger go away by the day Karen moved in. She seemed more relaxed than she had been when she toured the property a month earlier. She only brought a few pieces of furniture, but boy o boy were they nice. There was a huge leather ottoman, and an equally huge flat screen tv that only a man would have bought. She also brought a queen sized sleigh bed, and a round mahogany kitchen table with four matching chairs. The movers hauled everything inside and set it up. They even hung her clothes in the proper order on her portable racks. Once they'd gotten everything sorted under her direction, she tipped them well then ushered them out the front door.

As soon as they were gone she scurried into the bathroom. When she came out a few minutes later she was only wearing her bra and panties. She'd probably never had an hourglass figure, and now she was thick, with full round breast and not much ass. Jacob guessed that she was in her fifties, though she could have been in her late forties. He'd always been bad at guessing the age of women who'd taken care of themselves, and this one looked well maintained with her brunette hair in an expensive hairstyle.

She got dressed in shorts, an oversized shirt, and a big floppy hat to protect her fair skin from the sun, before going outside to work in her yard.

It was nearly dark when she came back into the kitchen, stripped naked then put her clothes in the washing machine. That was Jacob's first of many looks at the large pink areola and grape sized nipples that tipped her breasts, as well as her mommy tummy and the small amount of hair on her lady-bits that hid between her thick thighs.

She showered, ate a lite dinner, then watched a couple hours of television before going to bed.

Her day was routine and ordinary, which gave Jacob confidence that she was going to be fine. He was about to fade into the realm where spirits live when they're not in heaven when he heard soft sobs coming from Karen's bedroom. He wanted to make it all better for her but he was at a loss; he didn't know what a spirit could and couldn't do with a mortal.

Each day was much the same, as long as he was with her she was in good spirits as she did her chores. She threw herself into tending house before going out and working in the yard. She started a vegetable garden after hiring a man to till the soil. She pruned the fruit trees and cleared some of the brush in and around the briar patch where the blackberries would soon be growing.

When her day was done she cried herself to sleep every night. After a few weeks Jacob had had enough, he had to comfort her somehow, so he called his spirit guide.

"Hiya Jacob, what can I do you for?" asked the guide. "Oh, buy the way the almighty likes the people you've chosen to move in with you."

"Thanks a lot, I've enjoyed it," responded Jacob. "At least I enjoyed Jack and Jill, but I'm worried about Karen. Her heart is broken."

The spirit guide stayed quiet.

"Why doesn't her husband's spirit come to see about her?" asked Jacob.

"Tom is in heaven," responded the guide.

This time Jacob remained quiet and waited for an explanation.

This was part of the spirit guide's job that he didn't enjoy. "I advised her husband's spirit to enter heaven. I told him that she'd kept her wedding vows and took care of him until his death, now she needs to move on with her life. As long as his spirit was there to comfort her she wouldn't find another."