Jacob's Struggle Pt. 03

Story Info
Jacob and Alyssa finally get to enjoy each other.
2.1k words
4.5
3.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: Hi everyone. It's been years since I wrote anything like this, so bear with me if it is a little stilted or I've done a poor job editing. I'm writing the type of things I'd like to read, and I hope others enjoy!

I'm currently working on more of the Jacob/Alyssa story, but I also have some other things in the works, so let me know what y'all think!

Everyone is consenting and 18+. xoxo

When I finally woke back up, I felt the bed gently rocking. I turned to look at Jacob, as he tucked his hard cock back into his pants.

"Sorry, love. I was worked up from your show earlier, but didn't want to wake you." I felt his arm slip back around my waist and he pulled me to him, chest to chest. "Go back to sleep. You look like you need it."

Gently placing my hands against his chest, I pushed him back, straddling him. I could feel his cock pressing against me through his pants. I lightly wiggled against him. He groaned, tightly gripping my waist while his eyes tracked the slight jiggle of my breasts. I pressed a kiss to his lips, hoping to be teasing. Before I could shift away to press kisses against his jaw, he deepened the kiss. One hand cupped my breast, while the other held me at the nape of my neck. His tongue ran against the seam of my lips, demanding entrance. When finally offered it, his tongue swept into my mouth. Despite my being on top, I could feel his domination of me. The way he nipped my bottom lip, the firmness of his hands against my skin, and that knowledge left me soaked.

When I finally pulled away, his pupils were blown with pleasure. I worked my way down his body with my lips and teeth and tongue, his fingers tangled in my hair as I did so. I pressed kisses against his neck, and ran my tongue up his chest, flicking it over his nipple as I went. When I finally made it to the waistband of his joggers, I nipped at his hips and caught his waistband with my thumbs. I looked up at him, silently asking for permission. A subtle nod of his head was all the permission I needed.

I tugged his joggers down till his cock was free. I hadn't gotten a good look at it earlier when he was tucking it away, but now that I was seated in front of it, I knew there was no way it would fit in any of me. I hadn't had sex in years, and even then I struggled to take 6 inches. He was easily 7 inches long and very girthy. Despite knowing that I was going to struggle, I was up for the challenge. I wanted to please him the same way he did me.

Keeping my eyes on his, I gently ran the tip of my tongue up his entire length. I watched as his head tipped back and he groaned. Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I started to run my tongue over the head of him. I flicked my tongue against his cock slit, silently begging pre-cum to build up there. I continued to gently toy with just the tip of him until his eyes were back on mine.

"Quit fucking teasing before I take full advantage of the choking offer you gave me earlier."

With his eyes focused on me, I watched him as I wrapped my lips around his tip and took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it all, but I still surprised myself by taking over half. That was until his hips bowed off the bed, forcing all but about an inch down my throat.

It took me a minute to settle and breathe through my nose, but once I finally did, I got to enjoy the sight of him. Jacob's fists were balled in the sheets, as though he was barely holding himself together. I could see his chest heaving and hear the growl that came from him. The sight of it all was incredibly erotic. I cupped and played with his balls with one hand, and slid the other down to toy with my sensitive clit.

"Don't even think about touching yourself," I heard him growl out, dominance and control dripping from his words.

I didn't get to suck his cock much longer before his fingers caught in my hair and yanked my head up. Spit and pre-cum coated his cock and ran down my chin.

"I'm tired of your games. Come here."

I followed the same trail I made down his body back up until I finally made it to his lips. I could feel his hard cock against my ass when I straddled him.

"Was it not good?" I asked, worried that my being out of practice showed.

"No, love. It was incredible. Seeing your throat bulge around me almost broke me. But I haven't even gotten to fuck you. I needed to calm down a second."

Turns out that by "calm down" he meant toy with my clit and suck on my nipples. His fingers slipped into me for a moment, long enough to coat them in my cum before rubbing them against my clit. Between that and his teeth tugging my nipple from my body, I was holding on by a thread. I whined, grinding myself against his waist where I was certain I was leaving a puddle of cum, but I couldn't help myself.

Finally, right as I thought I was going to cum again, he let go of my breasts and pulled his fingers away. Before he could put his hand anywhere else, I grabbed his wrist and guided his fingers into my mouth. I sucked my own cum off them till they were clean. I saw his eyes dilate even more at that. When I let his wrist go, his hands found my waist, and mine settled against his chest.

"Should I get a..." he asked, his eyes cutting to the condoms I saw on his bedside.

"I'm on birth control and clean, so I'm okay without it if you are."

"Fuck yes." With his hands still on my hips, I thought he was going to guide me to ride his cock. Until he flipped us, pinning me under him, pressing his chest against my back.

"You had your moment of being in charge. Now it's my turn."

His hands guided my hips up, so my ass stuck out. I wiggled it for him, giggling a little. He took that as an opportunity to line himself up with me. I braced myself, knowing he was so big and it had been a minute for me. When I thought he was finally going to fill me up, I found that he was only just starting to tease me. Jacob slipped only the tip into me. He worked slowly, coating himself in my cum, working my own cum over my clit, thighs, and even my asshole, before starting over. I squirmed around while panting, begging him to fill me up.

"Please! Jacob, don't toy with me like this. I need you!"

I heard him chuckle as he continued to build me up. With one of his hands remaining on my hips to help guide me, I felt his other hand thread through my hair and yank my head back, causing me to whine out in pleasure. With my head up, I finally noticed the mirror that he had on the wall behind his bed. And I could see everything. I could finally see the bruises blooming along my neck and chest from his teeth. I saw my tits, the way they were covered in marks and hanging obscenely. And finally, him. I could see the way he watched me take in the whole sight, and how much pleasure it was bringing us both. I could see the way his hand gripped my waist, hard enough to bruise. How his other hand held my head up. Something I was grateful for at that moment, as he finally, blessedly, slide his length into me. I hadn't told him that it had been years since I'd had sex, and I wasn't sure if he had pieced that together or was just enjoying it all, but he took his time. When I finally felt him bottom out in me, I was panting and begging for anything. Faster, harder, more. Anything he could give me, I would take. And when he finally delivered, I did.

He slowly dragged himself out, leaving in just the head, and slammed it back into me. It was then I wished his hand wasn't fisted in my hair. I knew that I tended to be loud, and I wanted nothing more than to bury my face into his pillows to muffle the sounds I made. Between the squeals and moans he was working out of me, the sound of his balls slapping against my skin, and the wet noises coming from my pussy, I felt humiliation in the headiest ways.

"Come on baby. Watch me while I fuck you. I want you to see yourself when you cum around my cock. I want you to know how much control I have over your pleasure right now. Why don't you tell me how good it feels to finally have me filling you up?"

"Please! Jacob, please. It feels so good. Pump me full of your cum. I need it. I want to finger it out and feed it to myself. Fuck!"

It took me a moment to realize that I was no longer looking at the 2 of us in the mirror. He had let go of my hair, causing my head to loll forward, and had worked that hand down around me to my clit. His rough, calloused fingers against my clit were my undoing. My arms collapsed from the overwhelming pleasure of it all, dropping my face into the pillows and shoving my ass out further. Despite not being able to see him fucking me anymore, I could still hear everything. My own muffled begging, the wet noises between us, made faster by his quickened pace.

Only a few moments after did I feel him finish in me. I felt him continue gently thrusting into me, wringing every last drop of his pleasure out into me. When he finally pulled out, he gently worked 2 of his fingers back into me, coating them in our cum, and offered it to my mouth.

"I believe you said you wanted to taste us together. And I would quite like to see that."

Turning to face him, I wrapped my lips around his fingers for the second time that night and sucked them clean.

After a couple of minutes of laying together, he tugged his joggers on and excused himself from the room for a moment. I cuddled his pillow, enjoying the smell of him, and worked through mentally comforting myself from it.

When he returned, he'd collected our clothes from the living room and had a damp rag with him. He gestured for me to roll over as he propped my legs up. I smiled down at him as he gently worked to clean up my tender pussy, wiping up the mess he had made. When he finished, he tossed the rag into a hamper, grabbed one of his own t-shirts out of a drawer, and helped guide my arms into it. The sleeves hung past my elbows but the hem of it barely covered my ass.

Once I was finally decent (if you could call it that considering my ass stuck out and my nipples were visible through the pale material), he pulled me against his chest. His hand settled around my waist, his finger gently tracing shapes against my hip and down over my ass.

"I'm sorry. About the party and how I behaved earlier tonight. I know I was an ass and you, in no way, deserved that. I thought you were so funny when we would all play games together. And when I finally saw you in person at the party, I thought you were gorgeous. But I didn't want to cross a boundary with your brothers. It's stupid and childish, but I didn't want to breach the bro code or whatever. But I should have just talked to you. Or them. Or both. And I just wanted to apologize for making a fool of myself."

"It was stupid and childish. Especially since you could have cum in me weeks ago had you not been. But were past it. I understand, and it's okay."

For the second time that night, I drifted to sleep in his arms, wrapped in that warm spice smell of him.