Jacque Meets Booted André Pt. 03

Story Info
Jacque and Andre become bootlovers.
818 words
4.75
1.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers

Within minutes of leaving the Martin home Jacque received a text message from André. "We need to hookup. You have a huge cock that I need. It's huge. It must be a good 18cm?"

Jacque looked at the message and chuckled. He responded "It's in fact more than 20cm and it's all yours to enjoy."

Immediately, André texted whether they could get together.

(Just before dinner at the Martin's Jacque discovered that his parents decided to stay overnight with the friends they had gone out to dinner with. They lived an hour outside of Paris. No one else would be home tonight.)

Quickly Jacque texted André to tell him that he would be welcome to visit that night.

Jacque rushed home. He showered and then changed into a white dress shirt, his beige breeches and black Cavallo ridingboots.

Within minutes of having slid his feet into his boots, the doorbell rang.

Jacque rushed to open the door. Standing at the threshold was André, still in his guard uniform.

Jacque quickly ushered André in and shut the door. Jacque shut all the blinds as he led André to his bedroom, in the back of the house.

Entering Jacque's room, André could see all of life-size posters, and now he could imagine Jacque sitting in is bed, booted, jacking off to the booted gendarmerie in the poster.

André turned to Jacque and within no time the two men were embracing, kissing one another, and groping with their hands, to find each other's buttocks.

André whimpered "let me see you big cock. I need to see your big cock. I need to suck your big cock. I need to play with your boots. Mon Dieu, you look fucking hot."

Jacque responded whimpering, "not as hot as you. As soon as I saw you today in your boots, I got hard. You are an Adonis. And I could tell you have a big cock too. I think I saw the outline tonight of a big cut cock."

With that, Jacque unzipped his breeches and pulled them off. He flung off his underwear so to reveal a throbbing monster cock. He was fully hard. He walked over to his king size bed and fell backwards onto the bed, with his booted legs spread apart.

André walked to the foot of the bed and slowly climbed onto the bed, between Jacque's parted legs. As he climbed up, he did so slowly, licking Jacque's right boot while fondling the left boot, and allowing his hard cock to rub against the same left boot. Up the boot shaft André tongue travelled. Eventually André's tongue made it past Jacque's boots, and to Jacque's muscular thighs. Eventually André found Jacque's pulsing cock. Mon Dieu, it really was huge. André nibbled at it, licked it, and sucked on it. He eventually enveloped all of Jacque's manhood. After only a few strokes, Jacque erupted, with warm cum spilling out of André's eager mouth and down his chin.

André was a good cocksucker. In fact he was an expert cocksucker, having fine tuned his skills in the barracks of la garde républicaine, where indeed the booted guards enjoyed each others booted company. Who said homosexual fun was the English disease!

Meanwhile, Jacque reached over to unzip André's breeches and help release André's equally large organ.

André wasn't quite as long (Jacque having pulled out his cloth measuring tape that he kept by his bedside, and measured André' at a nevertheless very respectable 16cm in length) but it had tremendous girth. (Jacque measured his new friend as having a circumference of 14cm!) It was one heft French sausage. The contrast between the bright white breeches and André's big pink cock was striking. The background of the white breeches seemed to highlight and showcase André's beautiful appendage.

Jacque grabbed André's cock with both hands and stroked it slowly up and down, rotating his hands to feel the André's girth. André moaned and cried out "yes, yes, suck me, suck me." Jacque, who had always fantasized about sucking the booted gendarmerie posing in his life-size poster, had never seen another hard cock in his life until tonight. Now he was going to suck and taste the throbbing cock of his new booted guardsman friend.

That night started an intense friendship between Jacque and André. They became fast and good friends, enjoying each other's gleaming riding boots and cocks on an almost daily basis. Both claimed to be straight and so they never experimented with anal sex, and ultimately both married. In fact their wives were sisters. It was a double wedding, and both groomsmen wore their full uniform, including boots.

For the first year or so after marriage, their wives had no knowledge of the deepness of their husbands' friendship, as André and Jacque continued to indulge in bootplay with one another, enjoying their mutual passion for shiny boots and big cocks, in secret.

RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers