Ralf, the new EPSS Recruit 04 - Last Chapter

Story Info
Booted EPSS recruit-final chapter.
1.1k words
3.67
906
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers

DAY FOUR

On Day Four, at 0800 hours Ralf, Karl and Franz assembled along with the remaining EPSS-Junker in the hall.

EPSS-Hauptscharfuhrer Werner and Doktor Gerhard came into the hall, and the two made the Ekos Party salute. The new recruits returned the salute, clicking their booted heels. To Ralf, that leather of his right boot striking with force his left boot, triggered sensations of ecstasy and once again he could feel himself hardening and throbbing.

Werner re-introduced Doktor Gerhard and then launched into an explanation as to why the group had been divided. Werner said that while all the new EPSS-Junker were ideal specimens of manhood, the medical and psychological tests revealed that it be best that the new members be divided into those who could impregnate the women of Ekos naturally, and those would had other attributes.

Werner explained that all 12 of the new recruits standing before him could no doubt impregnate women, but that the tests conducted showed that each of them was most aroused when shown photographs of other men with large throbbing cocks. He explained to them that their virility was valued and that the most efficient way for the Regime to harvest the semen was to simply allow the men to ejaculate as frequently as possible.

Doktor Gerhard stepped forward to explain that the recruits would be encouraged to ejaculate in the absence of female partners, and that the cum would be collected, to be injected later. The recruits were to be encouraged to avail themselves of whatever means and aids were available to accomplish their goals, whether that meant jacking off alone, jacking each other off, or sucking one another. Under no circumstances, however, was there to be any anal sex, as the semen could not be collected with any assurance that the conditions were entirely hygienic.

EPSS-Hauptscharfuhrer Werner interjected that there was one further prohibition. "Considering how expensive your newly issued riding boots are, under no circumstances are you to wear your riding boots in the showers. Doktor Gerhard has reported that most of you were at your hardest when you were exposed to the photographs of the hung men wearing riding boots. Please enjoy wearing your boots when you fuck, wear them to bed, wear them all the time when you fuck, but under no circumstances are you to wear them in the showers."

Ralf could not believe what he was hearing. He was hard. Throbbing. It seemed the other recruits could not believe what they were hearing either. They glanced at one another and more than a few reached down with their hands to adjust their growing packages. Did this mean that Ralf was not alone in harbouring gay thoughts? That his best friends Frans and Karl were gay as well? And that they would be all encouraged to have sex, so as to harvest cum?

Werner stepped forward and stood immediately facing Doktor Gerhard.

Doktor Gerhard then reached down to Werner's breeches and unbuttoned them. His right hand reached in. His hand released Werner's semi-erect penis, about 13cm in length. He began stroking it and it was evident to all assembled that Werner was getting aroused.

The recruits stared in silent awe.

The good doktor continued to stroke it until Werner's cock seemed to attain its full size, at which point the doktor stood up again and continued his address: "EPSS-Hauptscharfuhrer here is the proud owner of a beautiful and strong cock. It is 19cm in length, and 14 cm in circumference. It is big. And

EPSS-Haupthscharfuhrer knows how to use it well. I trust you all will learn to use your cocks well also. Haupthscharfuhrer Werner and I can help train you all.

At that point, EPSS-Hauptscharfhurer Werner stepped up to doktor Werner and unbuttoned his breeches. Fumbling a bit, Werner pulled out an already throbbing penis. Werner stroked it, looked up at the assembled new recruits, and continued: "I am from New Frankfurt. While I am the proud owner of an 19cm Frankfurter, the good doktor, has an even larger 21cm (8.25") cock. He hails from New Wien. The good doktor will also be a good teacher."

The two duly put away their cocks, buttoning up their own breeches.

The doktor continued, "Thank you. I look forward to sharing my skills in training. But let me return to you, our new recruits. In my testing, I found among you some notable specimens of Aryan manhood. I want to identify for you, the greatest specimens. I call upon EPSS-Junker Ralf and EPSS-Junker Franz to come forward."

Shocked and bewildered, Ralf and Franz stepped forward.

Doktor Gerhard continued: "EPSS-Junker Ralf sports a beautiful long and thick cock that measures 20cm cock when at its hardest. EPSS-Junker Franz, however, beats us all, as he is endowed with a monster which I measured as being 22cm cock at its hardest. Give them a round of applause. Look to them as examples of Ekosian manhood."

Ralf and Franz didn't know what to think. The recruits broke into applause, loud chuckles and whistling, demanding that Ralf and Franz show what they had.

Ralf could not believe his ears. He could not believe what was happening. He could not believe the excitement that lay ahead in serving the Fatherland.

Ralf and Franz, seeing both Werner and Gerhard nod with beaming smiles, proceeded to unbutton their breeches and pull out their cocks. They reached for the other's cock, something Ralf had yearned for years to do. He stroked Franz, while kissing him on the lips.

In no time Ralf and Franz decided to undress so that they were left only in their new riding boots. They then proceeded to lie down on a blanket and started sucking each other's monster organs. Ralf was about to suck cock for the first time. He grabbed Franz's cock like a lollipop and slowly licked the head, and slowly enveloped it. He licked the shaft, nibbling his way as he explored its rockhardness. Slowly Ralf's lips enveloped the first 16 or so cm of cock. With a slow pulsing motion, he caused Franz to erupt. As the first spurts of cum came, doktor Gerhard, who now was himself also only wearing riding boots, passed a glass vile to collect the precious cum. Once the cum was collected and taken away, doktor Gerhard and EPSS-Hauptscharfuhrer Werner joined in the mass of booted bodies now writhing on the blanketed floor. A good time was had by all. Many viles were collected that day.

Ralf, Franz, and Karl all survived the war. Along with the other recruits and with Doktor Gerhard and EPSS-Hauptscharfuhrer Werner, they served Ekos in a non-stop orgy of booted fun, fondling and licking each other's shiny riding boots and throbbing cocks throughout the day, every day. Going to sleep and waking up in their shiny boots. Litres and litres of cum were collected.

RowanH
RowanH
1 Followers