Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 05

Story Info
Flexible Jacquline has an epic sendoff...with an audience.
7.9k words
4.65
13.1k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,254 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is the final chapter to a short series based on a very flexible girl in the high school color guard and her college age instructor. I encourage everyone to read parts one, two, three, and four before reading this chapter. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

(click)

Jacquline flashed her gorgeous smile as she looked over her shoulder at the camera with a beautiful "come hither" look.

"Work it, girl!" Sarah encouraged her best friend as she took another picture.

(click)

The two captains of the high school color guard were in the basement of Sarah's house, where her mom had a photography studio. She was an event photographer and made a nice side income taking senior portraits at Sarah and Jacquline's high school. Today, however, Sarah was borrowing the room to do a senior portrait photoshoot for her best friend, Jacquline.

The studio room was fairly large, with several background patterns for photos, various lamps to adjust lighting, and mirrors to check angles. Scattered around the room were different chairs, sofas, and props to use during photoshoots.

Jacquline looked absolutely gorgeous in the dress she selected had for her portraits. The skirt of the all white dress stopped just below her knees, and zipped up behind her mid-way, leaving most of her upper back and shoulders bare. The white collar of the dress attached behind Jacquline's neck and was connected to two wide straps in the front that supported her breasts but left some visible cleavage. Her white high heeled shoes and lovely diamond earrings gave Jacquline an image of sophisticated purity.

This was the same girl who had recently sucked off every guy in the marching band's senior class, as well as her instructor, restrained in a bow pose with a vibrator on her clit all while a machine fucked her pussy and ass with her own color guard equipment.

Her best friend, Sarah, had turned Jacquline into a total color guard slut...her warm, moist mouth had become a fuck toy for all of her guy friends to play with. Her teenage pussy belonged to Sarah, as did her ass...her tits...everything. With the help of their guard instructor, Jacquline's flexible body had been fucked in so many different positions, and her holes violated so obscenely by flagpoles, rifles, and sabres, that even Jacquline had to admit she had been impressed with herself.

Now, as the color guard co-captains neared graduation, Sarah wanted to make Jacquline's farewell to their instructor epic.

Sarah herself looked really hot in her tight blue jeans and black short-sleeved top with a plunging neckline. However, what really gave Sarah her badass appearance today were her black leather, four-inch heels that fastened around her ankles. Sarah loved to call it her "dominatrix on her day off" look.

(knock knock knock)

"Hmm, he's a little early," Sarah thought to herself as she opened the door to see their guard instructor.

"You must be horny," Sarah commented as soon as she saw him.

The instructor raised an eyebrow. "Well hello to you too, bitch."

Sarah smiled and put her hands on her hips. "Now is that any way to talk to one of your students?"

"I think we crossed that line a long time ago," the instructor responded.

"True," Sarah beeped him cutely on the nose, "but I'm a good girl, so you don't get to fuck me until after I graduate."

The instructor did a double take. Was she serious?

"Is everything ready?" Sarah changed the subject.

He nodded. "All set up."

Jacquline looked at both of them. "Set up for what?"

Sarah tilted her head cutely to one side. "You didn't think I had you come here just for a photoshoot did you?"

Jacquline's heart jumped, and she felt her pussy began to tingle.

"N-no..." Jacquline replied, trying unsuccessfully to sound confident.

"You're going to put on a show, flag girl slut," Sarah flashed a naughty smile as she pointed around the parameter of the room. "You see all these cameras? They are actually webcams. When they are active, they will be sending a live video stream to any computer that logs on with the access code I've set."

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously. "What are you going to make me do?"

Sarah smiled slyly and put one hand on her hip. "We're going to strip you, make you degrade yourself, and then fuck you, all with the cameras running."

Jacquline looked at the various red lights that were turning on throughout the room, indicating the cameras were now active. "Mygod that's hot. Who is watching?"

"The entire senior class," Sarah said casually.

Jacquline's mouth feel open. "The entire class?!?"

Sarah nodded. "Yep, all 380 of them."

For a few seconds, Jacquline was speechless, her mouth open in shock at what her best friend and her instructor were going to do to her.

"I..." Jacquline was nervously eyeing the cameras throughout the room, thinking about everyone that would be watching her. "I...don't know...if I can..."

Seeing her bestie's reluctance, Sarah walked over to Jacquline and placed her hand gently under her chin, staring directly into her beautiful doe-like eyes. Jacquline's breasts were rising and falling nervously in her dress as Sarah leaned in to kiss her co-captain.

"Come on, Jacs," Sarah spoke ever so softly between little sensual kisses.

"Please, do it...(kiss)...for me...(kiss)...it will be so hot (kiss)...it will be like the entire senior class is fucking you...(kiss)...ohhh...I'm going to come just thinking about it...(kiss)..."

Jacquline, completely swept away in the moment, closed her eyes and returned Sarah's kisses. The flexible flag girl's reluctance was beginning to weaken.

"Your body is so perfect, Jacs...(kiss)..." Sarah reached behind Jacquline's neck and unfastened the collar of her dress.

"Ohhhhhh..." Jacquline sighed as Sarah continued her all-out assault on her co-captain's senses, kissing her face, neck, and shoulders so gently they made Jacquline's body tremble.

"Everyone...(kiss)...and I mean EVERYONE...(kiss)...wants to watch you get fucked hard...(kiss)."

"OHH!!!" Jacquline gasped, her pussy flooding itself as she felt Sarah reach around her back to unzip her dress.

"You're going to give everybody exactly what they want...(kiss)...got it?" Sarah lowered the top of Jacquline's dress down to her waist, the flag girl's perfectly perky breasts spilling out and bouncing freely.

Jacquline nodded. "Ohgod...(kiss)...my tits are so hard...(kiss)...and my pussy is so wet."

Sarah placed her hands on Jacquline's hips and began tugging her co-captain's dress down in short little yanks.

Jacquline wiggled her hips to help Sarah push the tight dress over the curves of her perfect ass.

Jacquline's kissing became much more sensual as her dress fell to the floor, the two girls making out with each other as if they had all the time in the world.

The instructor looked on, completely mesmerized by the sight in front of him. His two unbelievably hot color guard captains, one fully clothed, the other stripped to just her white lace panties and heels, were deep kissing each other with a sensuality that could only be achieved by two girls with a lifetime of friendship between them.

"UM!!!" Jacquline yelped mid-kiss when she felt Sarah's hand slip into the front of her tiny white lace panties.

Through the transparent fabric, the instructor could easily watch Sarah's hand teasing her best friend's labia. It was so fucking hot.

"That's it, bitch," Sarah whispered, "we're going to fuck this pussy right here."

"Ummmm," Jacquline sighed in pleasure, her eyes lowering to half-mast as her best friend gently stroked her pussy with little circular movements of her delicate fingers.

"...and everyone is going to watch..."

"OH!!!" Jacquline gasped and threw her head back as Sarah's fingertips spread her labia and made contact with her clit.

"Ohhh, THERE'S the spot right there," Sarah taunted the flag girl as she began masturbating her best friend's pleasure nub.

"OHGOD!!!" Jacquline cried out as her pussy was relentlessly tortured by her fellow color guard captain's determined touch.

"You like that, Jacs?" Sarah's hand went into overdrive, flitting across Jacquline's

sensitive clit as if she were a DJ scratching a vinyl record.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Jacquline's world was crumbling, her entire body convulsing in pleasure as her pussy got ready to explode in a massive squirting orgasm.

"You'll do it?" Sarah wanked and wanked her best friend's clit relentlessly. "You'll let us fuck you while the entire senior class is watching?"

"Mmmhmm!!" Jacquline nodded her head quickly.

"Say it," Sarah ordered.

"YES!" Jacquline cried out. "YOU CAN FUCK ME!! YOU CAN FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!"

"In front of everyone?" Sarah drew out the torture.

"YES!!! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! OH FUCK YES!!!"

"...and what are you?"

"OHGOD!!!" Jacquline was in tears, her pussy muscles beginning their contractions. "I"M...A...FLAG...GIRL...SLUT! OH PLEASE!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!"

"Good girl," Sarah smiled wickedly and withdrew her hand suddenly from her best friend's pussy mere seconds before she would have climaxed, leaving Jacquline dangling on an orgasmic cliff, her clit pulsating with need.

"NO!!!" The desperate flag girl's eyes went wide. "Ohgod, PLEASE let me come!"

"Ooooooo, not yet Jacs," Sarah spoke softly, absolutely loving the sexual power she had over her best friend's pussy. "I love it when you beg me, though."

Jacquline pouted as she felt what would have been a massive squirting orgasm cruelly melt away.

"We don't want it to be THAT easy, do we?" Sarah asked rhetorically, gently placing her hand under Jacquline's chin.

The sexually frustrated flag girl narrowed her eyes.

"You...fucking...bitch."

"Every time," Sarah smiled and kissed Jacquline hard, moving her hands to the thin straps of her panties resting on her hips. In one quick motion, Sarah yanked on the strap with both hands.

(rip)

"OH!!" Jacquline yelped as her panties were stripped off of her and fell to the floor.

Ohmygod!" Jacquline's eyes went wide, her mouth open in shock as she quickly covered her bare pussy with one hand and lay her other arm across both her tits.

"My panties! Sarah!" Jacquline objected, trying to modestly cover herself.

"No need to be shy now, Jacs," Sarah commented as she gathered Jacquline's discarded dress and what was left of her panties, leaving the flag girl captain completely stripped and in the center of the room.

"Step one...strip Jacs...check," Sarah ticked down her list.

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously, eyeing the cameras watching her.

"Step two...sexually degrade Jacs..."

Upon hearing the words, Jacquline's pussy flooded.

"What is she...or rather, what are THEY going to do to me?" Jacquline thought to herself. She was nervous, but turned on beyond belief.

Sarah snapped her fingers authoritatively. "Now, color guard slut, fall into a full split facing the cameras."

Jacquline took a deep breath to brace herself. Falling into splits wasn't the problem, she could do those in her sleep. It was doing it completely naked in front of the entire senior class watching her from behind all those video cameras.

For the flexible flag girl, the thought was unbelievably embarrassing and really hot at the same time.

Kicking off her high heels, Jacquline lowered her arms which had still been covering her tits and pussy, revealing her entire gorgeous figure to everyone...

...everyone.

Spreading her legs wide, Jacquline fell hard into a full split so quickly that if anyone watching her had blinked, they would have missed it.

"Good girl," Sarah complimented. "Now, hands on your hips, slut. Let everyone get a good look at those perfect tits and your wet flag girl pussy."

Jacquline tossed her hair back and placed her hands on her hips, rolling her shoulders back to present her perky teenage breasts to her audience.

The instructor looked on in complete awe, watching two flag girls he had taught for four years playing out this perverted game of sexual dominance. His cock was rock hard seeing Jacquline completely stripped and in a full split, with her tits thrust out, looking up at her best friend with the most submissive eyes...waiting for orders.

"Now, Jacs," Sarah continued, "I want you to look directly at the cameras while you masturbate. I want that marvelous clit of yours erect and throbbing, but DON'T come until I give you permission. Do you understand, bitch?"

Jacquline nodded submissively.

"While you pleasure yourself, I want you to tell everyone watching what a color guard slut you are. Get all of your classmates really hard by describing all your dirty thoughts and fantasies. Do a good job bitch, and I might let you come."

Jacquline nodded and moved her right hand to her completely exposed pussy. Parting her labia with her delicate fingers, the teenager found her clit immediately and began rubbing it in tiny little circles. Jacquline had masturbated many many times before, but she had always been alone. Now, she was completely naked in full splits while rubbing her clit in front of the entire senior class...

...the class in which she now had to degrade herself in front of while they all watched.

Taking a deep breath to brace herself, Jacquline looked up at the cameras with her lustful and submissive eyes.

"Hi, my name is Jacquline. I am eighteen years old. I'm a senior...an honor roll student...and a total color guard slut."

Sarah took a seat off to the side, crossed her legs, and simply enjoyed watching Jacquline degrade herself.

"I'm such a horny flag girl," Jacquline confessed as she rubbed her clit methodically. "I fantasize about having my flagpole shoved into my pussy over and over again. I think about being on my hands and knees deep-throating a massive cock. I daydream about getting fucked in all kinds of flexible positions. I love thinking about being spanked hard for being such a bad girl."

The instructor glanced over at Sarah, who smiled back and fanned herself with her hands. This was getting really hot.

Jacquline began moving her hand on her clit faster as she continued.

"To all the senior band members, this is what a flag girl slut looks like. I'm here to be your fantasy fuck toy. I'm here for you to use and degrade in your naughty minds. I know what perverted things you all do to me in your dreams, and I love it. It turns me on soooooo much."

Everyone noticed that Jacquline's hips were starting to pump back and forth as if someone had switched on a machine, the horny flag girl's fingers flittering across her clit at ever increasing speeds.

"Oh...oh...oh," Jacquline gave little yelps of pleasure, her entire body doing tiny jumps every time she hit a really sensitive spot.

"I love touching myself...UMM!...when no one...AH!!...is watching," Jacquline admitted between her cute little yelps, "but I've also fantasized about...OH!!...masturbating in front of an audience. OOHHH!!! One of the most beautiful things...UM!!... in the world is to watch a girl...AHHH!!...pleasuring herself."

"Oooo, that's hot, Jacs," Sarah encouraged, "keep going you slut, but don't you dare come."

Trying desperately to follow her orders to pleasure herself without coming, Jacquline whipped her hair back in frustration and looked at the cameras with lustful eyes.

"To the guys I've gone on dates with during high school...UM!!!...you can finally see my cunt," Jacquline said pinching her puffy pussy lips together and then parting them with two fingers to allow everyone watching to see soaking wet love canal.

"This is the pussy you could have had...AH!!!...if you hadn't been too shy to ask," Jacquline teased with a flirty smile. Her clit stood out, pulsating with need.

"Very good, slut," Sarah said, tossing Jacquline's torn panties to her.

"Here Jacs, stuff these into your ass."

Jacquline's mouth fell open.

"You'll thank me later," Sarah flashed her naughty eyes,

Moistening her lips, the flexible flag girl nodded, took her panties, and reached behind her back.

"Ohgod, I can't believe I'm doing this," Jacquline said to herself as she grabbed her perfect ass cheeks with both hands and spread them apart to get better access to her hole.

Carefully, Jacquline placed her panties at the entrance to her forbidden opening and began to push.

"Ohhh fuuuck..." Jacquline whimpered as she stuffed her panties up her ass one inch of fabric at a time, her gorgeous body jumping involuntarily with each little push into her depths.

"Mygod, I feel like such a slut right now," Jacquline thought to herself as she tried to relax her body's muscles enough to get her panties inside her.

It was easy for Sarah, the instructor, and all the seniors watching to notice the moment when the color guard slut found just the right pleasure spot inside her ass. Jacquline's head jerked up and her whole body was tightening in agony...her mouth open in a scream with no sound. Her perfectly perky breasts were heaving with the most erect nipples anyone had ever seen, and her eyes were shut tightly in intense concentration.

When Jacquline finally found her voice, she gave little high-pitched yelps that resembled the squeals of a tiny puppy.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!!" Jacquline's gorgeous body was on automatic pilot, her hips giving little jumps in reaction to the amazing pleasure it was receiving...

...and her body wanted more...

...she wanted to come so bad...

...but she hadn't been given permission.

The instructor looked on in complete awe as his unbelievably hot eighteen year-old guard captain degraded herself in front of the entire senior class. Naked, in a full split, and confessing her sexual fantasies while masturbating and stuffing her panties up her ass, it was the most beautifully erotic thing he'd ever seen.

As Jacquline's panties finally disappeared completely inside her now stuffed ass, Sarah stood up and walked over to her camera bag, her four-inch heels clicking on the floor.

"Nice work, flag girl slut," Sarah said taking an oddly-shaped pink object and a pair of handcuffs out of her bag, "I think you've earned a good orgasm."

Like a pet responding to a Pavlovian bell, Jacquline put her right hand between her legs and began frantically blurring her fingers back and forth on her clit as if her life depended on it.

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!! YES!!! OHGOD YES!!!" The flag girl slut cried out shamelessly in desperation. FINALLY, she was going to come!

(SMACK)

Sarah slapped her best friend's hand away from her clit.

"Not yet, you slut," Sarah ordered. "My, you're a horny little cunt aren't you?"

Jacquline lay her head back in frustration. "Ohgod, Sarah, you fucking bitch. This is torture! Please let me come!"

"Oh you will, slut," Sarah said kneeling down behind Jacquline, "but you're going to get some help."

Sarah took Jacquline's right wrist and placed it behind her back just above her panty-stuffed ass.

"What are you doing to me?" Jacquline looked back over her shoulder at her co-captain as Sarah locked her wrist into one of the handcuffs.

(click)

Just the sound of being handcuffed was enough to make Jacquline's pussy get wet again. The flexible flag girl whipped her hair back and looked over her other shoulder as Sarah handcuffed her left wrist behind her as well.

(click)

With Jacquline's hands restrained behind her back, her perfect body was completely on display for her audience like never before. Her perky breasts jutted out majestically, her legs still wide open in the split position, and her smooth, wet, teenage pussy was completely visible to everyone...ready...and waiting...

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,254 Followers