Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhmyyyyyygoooooood..." Jacquline finally found her voice as the two cocks came to rest completely inside her. The flag captain's perfect body was sandwiched between her instructor and her bestie. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back, her tits were clamped and chained, her legs were in a full split across two chairs, and her ankles were tied down with Sarah's flag silks.

The instructor and Sarah both wrapped their arms around Jacquline and locked their hands together. Suddenly, Jacquline felt the two cocks inside her begin to pump back and forth in steady rhythmic thrusts.

"Ohgod yes..." Jacquline moaned in pleasure, "fuck me...both of you...fuck me deep."

The horny flag girl was swooning, lost in pleasure as she felt the two shafts pumping inside her body, practically competing with each other to see which could go the furthest into her depths.

"OH!!! YES!!! THERE!!! THERE!!!!! OH!!!!!" The twice violated flag girl's entire body bounced upward with each simultaneous thrust, and then jerked back and forth as the cocks shifted to alternately pumping into her holes.

"OHGOD!!! YES!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!"

The instructor's cock had already been stroking Jacquline's g-spot with every movement inside her pussy...but when Sarah's strap-on cock found just the right place to stimulate the flag girl slut's clit from behind, Jacquline's eyes went wide in shock as she felt lightning bolts of ecstasy firing through her cunt and electrifying her entire body.

"OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!" Jacquline's yelps got higher and higher in pitch with each deep penetration until her cries of pleasure sounded like a little puppy dog yipping.

"Mygod, Jacs!" The instructor cried out between massively powerful thrusts of his cock, "your...pussy...is...perfect!"

"OOHHHH!!!!!" Jacquline cried out in complete bliss as she felt her pussy contract around her instructor's shaft and grip it firmly from all directions. At the same time, Jacquline's ass muscles clinched down on Sara's strap-on cock.

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!! OHGOD!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The entire senior class was in awe of the sight. The teacher, the slut, and the bitch, all fucked together as one, their bodies humping exactly in time with each other.

Impaled by the two massive cocks inside her, Jacquline held on for dear life as she felt an earth-shattering climax like never before building.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! I'M GOING TO COME!!!!! OH PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!"

Sarah and the instructor locked eyes. It was time to finish her off.

Immediately, both Sarah and the instructor began fucking Jacquline at full speed, plunging the flexible flag girl into an onslaught of massive squirting climaxes.

"OOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!" Jacquline's pussy immediately gushed all over her instructor's cock as it pummeled her cunt.

"OH!!!! FUCK JACS!!!!" The instructor cried out as Jacquline's pussy walls clamped down on his shaft and literally pulled the orgasm out of his cock.

At the moment of release, Sarah slammed her strap-on cock all the way into Jacquline's ass and held it there.

Jacquline's scream was almost ultrasonic as she felt splash after splash of her instructor's liquid firing into her womb and her pussy gushing an ocean, all while Sarah rammed her cock deeper into Jacquline's ass than any of them thought was possible. The euphoria flooded Jacquline's mind as she was fucked deep from every direction, her pussy defiled by her teacher and her ass reamed by her best friend, all while being watched by the entire high school senior class.

Jacquline, the color guard slut, had been fucked beyond belief.

The three held onto each other lovingly as they shared the moment together. The world around them no longer existed. All that mattered was what the three of them had experienced together over the past four years leading up to this very moment.

Jacquline kissed her instructor hard.

"Beautiful, Jacs," Sarah said, gently stroking her best friend's tussled hair. "Mygod that was beautiful."

Then, looking back over her shoulder, Jacquline kissed Sarah passionately, the two co-captains exploring each other's mouths with a sensuality that was genuine and unbelievably hot.

"I love you," Jacquline said softly coming out of their kiss.

"I love you too, Jacs," Sarah smiled.

The two senior girls looked cutely at their instructor.

"You're not so bad either," Sarah smiled at him, "come here."

For the first time ever, Sarah planted a deep sensual kiss on her instructor's lips.

Jacquline raised her eyebrows...both surprised and impressed with her bestie.

Coming out of their kiss, Sarah picked up her phone and held it towards the cameras.

"Show's over everyone," Sarah said to their audience as the red camera lights turned off.

Putting her phone back down, the three all closed their eyes and held each other in silence, their hearts beating together.

***

JACQULINE'S EPILOGUE

The color guard instructor always considered graduation ceremonies to be long, boring, and pointless. Normally, he wouldn't bother with them.

This one was special, though. Jacquline and Sarah were both graduates, and he wanted to say goodbye, or at least, so long...for now.

He stood in the back as the two gorgeous ladies walked across the stage. Sarah went first, strutting confidently in her cap and gown with a big smile and those badass four-inch black heels she had worn at their threesome.

Jacquline followed, her breasts bouncing under her gown as she walked across the stage in cute suede ankle boots. After receiving her diploma, Jacquline glanced at the instructor and gave a secret smile...just for him.

After all the tassels had been turned and the caps thrown, the instructor headed back to his car, unable to find either Jacquline or Sarah in the mass gathering of graduates. He had parked a good distance away to be able to leave without getting caught in traffic.

As he unlocked the car door, the instructor was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Surprise!" Jacquline threw her arms around her instructor and kissed him hard, her graduation gown practically enveloping him.

"You weren't leaving without seeing me, were you?" Jacquline teased.

"Well, I tried to find you two but it was a mob scene," he looked around. "Where's Sarah?"

Jacquline rolled her eyes cutely. "Oh, she left already. She said she had something important to do."

"Why that little bitch," he said slightly annoyed.

"Never mind her," Jacquline said opening the back door of the instructor's car, "it's time for my graduation present."

"What graduation present?" The instructor asked.

"I've never been fucked in a car before," Jacquline replied climbing into the back seat.

"Jacs! We can't do that here."

"Come on, we're far enough away from everyone. It will be so much fun," Jacquline flirted as she began pulling down the long zipper on the front of her graduation gown.

"Jacs, I'm not so sure this is a g..." the instructor stopped in mid-protest when he saw Jacquline's perfect breasts fall out of her gown. She wasn't wearing anything underneath...

"You were saying?" The flag girl wiggled her hips and tugged her gown down her legs, revealing her gorgeous teenage pussy.

"Oh Jacs..." the instructor quickly climbed in the back seat with her.

Jacquline giggled as she moved to the center, making room for him.

"It's a bit cramped doing this in the back seat of a car, you know," the instructor commented.

Jacquline smiled cutely. "No problem...I'm flexible, remember."

Leaning back in the seat, Jacquline spread her gorgeous legs into a full mid-air split, placing the heels of her ankle boots up against the armrest of each door, giving her instructor all the room he needed to fuck her.

The instructor whistled as he undid his trousers. "Jacs, you are unbelievable."

The flexible flag girl cocked her head to the side and smiled sweetly. "I know, now come play with your flag girl fuck toy."

The instructor placed his cock at the entrance to Jacquline's pussy and slowly began to push.

"Happy graduation, Jacs."

"OH!!!" Jacquline gasped in pleasure as she felt the walls of her pussy open beautifully to accept her gift.

***

SARAH'S EPILOGUE

What about Sarah? You can read her epilogue in my short story "The Classy Bitch".

***

A lot of time went into writing this series, and especially this last chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.