Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what this is?" Sarah asked her bestie, holding up the oddly-shaped pink object.

Nervously anticipating more torture, Jacquline shook her head.

"It's a sexual torturing device called an OhMiBod," Sarah said kneeling down in front of her captive.

Jacquline's eyes went wide as Sarah reached between the flag girl slut's legs, opened her pussy lips with one hand, and placed the larger head at the entrance to her love canal.

"The big end goes inside your pussy...here."

"OH!!!!!" Jacquline gave a girly yelp as she felt Sarah push the device into her, the walls of her pussy opening beautifully to accept the sex toy tunneling inside her depths.

"The smaller end rests up against your clit...here."

"Ohgod..." Jacquline whispered to herself. With the panties stuffed inside her ass and the OhMiBod violating her pussy, Jacquline felt a sensation of fullness as the two objects competed with each other for space inside the color guard slut's gorgeous body.

"Now," Sarah continued, taking out her mobile phone, "the OhMiBod is controlled remotely by a phone app that anyone can download. I've got the signal on a randomizer so that access shifts from person to person every ten seconds."

Jacquline's eyes went wide as she began to figure out what was getting ready to happen to her. Sarah had given everyone watching the code to access the OhMiBod inside Jacquline's pussy! The entire senior class was going to make her come...over and over again!

"Ohmygod!" Jacquline panicked. "Sarah! Please, don't do this to me. This has gone too far!"

Ignoring her best friend's pleas, Sarah looked up at the cameras. "Okay everybody, she's all yours. Make her come."

"OH!" Jacquline yelped, her body jumping as the vibrators inside her pussy and up against her clit came to life.

"NO!! SARAH!! PLEASE!!!" Jacquline pulled on her handcuffs in a useless attempt to break free. The helpless flag girl wiggled her hips trying somehow to get the torture device off of her g-spot and clit, all while the vibrations were steadily getting stronger.

Waves of pleasure began to wash over Jacquline's perfect body, turning the flag girl's begging into incoherent moans of sexual delight.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhhgooood," Jacquline closed her eyes and rolled her head around her shoulders as the vibrations began to overtake her.

"You like that, Jacs?" Sarah asked, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmhmm," the flag girl confirmed, her mind lost in a haze of gradually building pleasure.

The vibrations steadily worked Jacquline's sensitive g-spot and throbbing clit with wonderful efficiency. Every ten seconds, the signal would jump to another phone app and gave the horny flag girl's body a different vibration pattern to endure.

"OH!!" Jacquline yelped each time the pattern changed, never knowing what was coming next. Her body trembled from the constant torture, her breasts bouncing from the vibrations, and her mouth open as if to scream in an ecstasy of pleasure.

When Sarah leaned over and began deep kissing the horny flag captain, Jacquline sighed in delight and responded with passionate and primal kisses of her own.

"UM!" Jacquline yelped mid-kiss as the vibrations suddenly became much stronger.

"Mmmm, looks like the seniors are ready to see you come," Sarah said between kisses. "They want to see your pussy gush all over the floor."

"Mmmmm," Jacquline was horny beyond belief. "This is so hot. I love being everyone's fantasy fuck toy."

Sarah whispered into her co-captain's ear.

"Just imagine all the guys watching you right now. I'll bet most of them are jerking off at this very moment. How does it feel knowing that you're being mentally fucked by hundreds of horny guys simultaneously?"

"Ohgod..." Jacquline opened her eyes and looked pleadingly at her best friend and tormentor. "I've never been this horny in my life! I'm going to come...so hard."

Sarah smiled lovingly at her lifelong friend.

"Yes...you are."

With a kiss on her bestie's head, Sarah turned from Jacquline and looked up to the cameras.

"Okay gang," Sarah said with her hands on her hips, "maximum power."

"OOHH!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed as the OhMiBod instantly rocketed to full speed.

In seconds the color guard slut was coming.

"OOHH!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!! OHGOD!!! YES!!! FUCK!!!!!!!"

Jacquline could feel her pussy muscles contracting hard, liquid squirting and then gushing from her cunt. The vibrations were at their highest level, hitting both Jacquline's clit and g-spot at the same time. Everyone watching had their apps set to maximum so when the signal switched to another device, the vibrations remained on full, fucking Jacquline relentlessly. For the color guard slut, it was like an electronic gang bang.

"FUCK ME!!! OHGOD!!! EVERYBODY FUCK ME!!!!!"

Jacquline's mind was in another plane of existence...

"OHHHH!!! OH SHIT!!! I'M COMING SO HARD!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!"

...a universe where the only thing that mattered was her pussy...

"OHHHH FUCK!!!!! DAMMIT!!! FUCK ME EVERYONE!!!!!"

...her body was a fuck toy for the entire senior class to play with...

"FUUUUUCKK!!!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!!! OHGOD FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

All modesty was gone as the flexible flag girl's pussy gushed through orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm...

"OHGOD!!! I CAN'T STOP COMINGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

The presence of the OhMiBod inside her caused the liquid from Jacquline's pussy to spray everywhere, drenching her cunt, the floor, and the device still torturing her.

The contractions from Jacquline's rolling orgasms caused her entire body to lock in tension, freeze momentarily, and then release with a loud primal scream from the flag girl, all while her pussy gushed everywhere. Just as each climax subsided, the device inside her would begin the process of pulling another orgasm out of the teenager's beautiful quivering cunt.

"OHGOD!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!" Jacquline was in tears from the intensity of the orgasms relentlessly pounding her. "STOP!!!! OHGOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The color guard instructor was about to pass out, observing the unbelievable scene playing out in front of him. Over the past four years, he'd seen both of them grow from adorably cute freshmen to ridiculously hot senior girls. Now he was watching the bitch Sarah torture the slut Jacquline in the most sexually obscene ways, all in front of the entire senior class.

It was so perverted...and oh so hot.

With a deafening cry of relief, Jacquline finally felt the vibrations inside her begin to subside. Gasping for air, the machine-fucked flag girl was lost in a post-orgasmic haze, her eyes glazed over and her breasts heaving.

Jacquline let out a small whimper when she felt the OhMiBod turn off. She was amazed that the device didn't short out considering how much liquid had gushed from her pussy.

Sarah walked over to her bestie and pulled the torturous OhMiBod out of her well-fucked cunt.

"OH!!!!" Jacquline yelped again as she felt the device stroke her sensitive g-spot on it's way out.

Sarah leaned over and kissed Jacquline hard.

"Mmmmmm," the beautiful color guard slut sighed in pleasure.

When Sarah pulled out of the kiss, she was smiling naughtily at her co-captain.

"Step two...sexually degrade Jacs...check."

Jacquline mouth fell open when she realized that they weren't finished with her.

"Now stand up," Sarah ordered.

With her hands still restrained behind her back, Jacquline carefully leaned her upper body forward so that she could maneuver out of the split she had been holding for so long. Even with her amazing flexibility, she knew she was going to be sore tomorrow.

Turning to the guard instructor, Sarah cocked her head cutely to one side and smiled. "Why don't you come join us for the big finish."

"I was wondering if you'd get around to me," the instructor said walking to the center of the room.

"Eager, I see," Sarah commented, looking at the bulge in his trousers.

Standing up straight with her hands restrained behind her back and her torn panties still stuffed in her ass, Jacquline's eyes darted back and forth between Sarah and their instructor.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jacquline asked nervously, not sure if she really wanted to know.

"It's time for your first threesome, Jacs," Sarah said casually.

Jacquline raised her eyebrows. "Are you serious?"

"Very,' Sarah answered. "Two flag captains and their instructor...a color guard threesome for everyone to watch and enjoy."

Jacquline moistened her lips nervously. "I..."

"Come on Jacs," Sarah insisted, "you've already blown every guy in the band, masturbated in front of the entire senior class, and then let everyone fuck you virtually with the OhMiBod. You might as well let everyone watch as we fuck you, that's what everyone wants to see."

Jacquline looked at her instructor. This was the guy who had taught her everything she knew about color guard, the one to whom she gave a massive blow job after practice while holding her splits, the one who had stripped her bikini off of her and then fucked her in a shop window display, the one whom she and Sarah relentlessly tortured in front of the entire Rimrock University cheerleading squad, the one she had deep throated while getting pounded by a machine fucking her with her own flagpole.

Then there was Sarah, her best friend since childhood. They grew up together, joined the color guard together, and were captains together. They had become more than best friends, and although Sarah had sexually tortured Jacquline many times, the two co-captains had never actually fucked each other.

The idea of getting fucked by BOTH her instructor and her co-captain while the entire senior class watched was unbelievably hot, and something she'd most likely never get an opportunity to do again.

She decided she was going to give her perfect body to her instructor and her best friend...and let them do anything they wanted to her.

Jacquline looked at the two of them with the most submissive eyes and spoke softly...

"Fuck me...do anything you want to me...fucking ravage me right here in front of everyone. I want both of you inside me at the same time."

Sarah smiled. "Okay, Jacs, let's get you into position..."

"What did you have in mind?" Jacquline asked.

"Let's do something really interesting." Sarah answered excitedly. "How long can you hold a cheerleading 'needle' pose?"

The flexible flag girl gave a small smile as she pictured herself getting fucked in that position.

"Let's find out," Jacquline answered with flirty eyes.

Sarah went to her bag of toys and took out a strap-on cock which she began to fasten around her waist. Modeling in front of the cameras, Sarah spoke to the students in the senior class that were watching.

"What do you think everybody?" Sarah said comically, "Is it big enough to fuck our color guard slut?"

"Wow," Jacquline raised her eyebrows, "THAT is what's going inside me?"

"I believe in you, girl," Sarah answered walking back over to her bestie.

Jacquline then turned to her instructor. "Would you help me get into position?"

Keeping her left leg straight, Jacquline leaned her upper body forward as the instructor moved the flag girl's right leg so it was exactly 180 degrees in the opposite direction, facing straight up. Together, Jacquline and the instructor maneuvered her still cuffed wrists above her head to grab her right ankle with her hands, giving Jacquline a center of gravity and making her perky breasts jut out. Anyone standing behind Jacquline had easy access to both her ass and her pussy.

It was exactly what Sarah wanted.

With Jacquline facing the cameras, Sarah got behind her best friend and placed the tip of the strap-on cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ooooo!" Jacquline cooed as she felt her pussy lips part slightly.

"Ready Jacs?" Sarah asked with little giggle.

"Mmmhmm," Jacquline nodded and braced herself to be defiled by her best friend.

"Here we go slut," Sarah rammed the entire length of the cock into Jacquline's pussy in one powerful thrust.

"OH!!!!!!" Jacquline's eyes went wide as her pussy was impaled by the cock's sudden invasion. "SHIT!!! SARAH!!!!!"

(SMACK)

"OH!!!" Jacquline yelped as Sarah's hand came down hard on her perfectly spankable ass.

"Shut up, slut and take this cock in your soaked flag girl pussy."

Sarah began moving her hips back and forth, pumping the cock deep into her best friend over and over.

"OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!" Jacquline gasped with each thrust, her needle pose allowing Sarah the perfect angle to drive the cock into her co-captain's cunt.

"Pretty hot, huh?" Sarah looked at the instructor with flirtatious eyes. "Did you ever think you'd see your two color guard captains fucking right in front of you?"

The instructor tilted his head slightly. "Not in real life."

Sarah smiled when she realized his answer meant he had actually fantasized about it.

"There are some more toys in my bag," Sarah nodded towards the corner. "Let's see what else Jacs can take."

"Mmmm...ohhhh fuck..." Jacquline barely heard the words, lost in a haze of invasive pleasure as Sarah steadily fucked her pussy.

The instructor went into Sara's bag and pulled out a Magic Wand vibrator and two metal clamps connected by a small metal chain. Walking back to the two flag girls, the instructor knelt in front of the gasping in pleasure Jacquline.

"Oooo, good choice," Sarah commented, still slamming into Jacquline's wet love canal with her hips. "Put those on her tits."

"OH!!!" Jacquline gasped as she felt her instructor go wild on her breasts...licking, sucking, nursing each of her beautiful mounds, getting her tits ready for what was to come.

"Ohgod!" Jacquline trembled from the sensations, trying to maintain her balance. "What are you going to do to me?"

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!" Jacquline yelped as Sarah spanked her ass again.

"Quiet, flag girl slut!" Sarah ordered.

When Jacquline's tits were hard enough to cut glass, the instructor took one of her breasts and placed a metal clamp on her nipple. Jacquline's eyes went wide.

"FUCK!!!!!!! OW!!! THAT HURTS!!!!"

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!" Jacquline gave a really high pitched yelp this time as she was spanked again.

Then she felt the other clamp lock down on her other nipple.

"OH FUCK!!!!"

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!"

Jacquline felt the metal chain linking the two clamps on her tits and suddenly felt even more submissive than before. She couldn't help but wonder what everyone watching was thinking.

Did they see her as a slut getting fucked?

A sex object being used?

A really hot color guard captain having the greatest experience of her life?

Perhaps all three...

The buzzing sound of the Magic Wand brought Jacquline back to the here and now.

As Sarah continued to fuck the flexible flag girl, and Jacquline's tits were clamped, the instructor kissed his student hard and placed the vibrator on her clit.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed into the instructor's mouth, the sound muffled by their kiss as she instantly came hard.

"That's it, flag girl slut," Sarah encouraged, pumping faster and faster into her co-captain's cunt.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed as if she were being raped, her pussy gushing all over the Magic Wand and the floor, her entire body shaking and convulsing as she struggled to keep her balance.

(SMACK)

"UM!!!!!!" Jacquline yelped as Sarah began spanking her perfectly round ass in a series of hard slaps.

"Just think about everyone watching you getting fucked right now, Jacs..." Sarah said pulling on her bestie's hair with one hand and spanking her with the other, all while fucking her pussy at full speed.

(SMACK)

"MMMMM!!!!!!!" The flexible flag girl screamed as another orgasm hit, her pussy squirting with every contraction of her cunt.

"That's it, Jacs," Sarah whispered in her ear, "come again for the entire senior class. Be the high school color guard slut that everyone wants."

(SMACK)

"OHMYGOD!!!!!" Jacquline broke the kiss and howled at the ceiling. "FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME YOU BITCH!!! FUCK ME!!!!! OHGOD I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!"

The flexible flag girl's entire body began convulsing as Jacquline tried desperately to hold her pose. Her mind and her pussy were locked in a struggle for control of her perfect trembling body as she came and came and came.

After the Magic Wand pulled a final gushing orgasm out of Jacquline's cunt, the instructor turned off the vibrator, causing the flag captain to squeal in relief.

"Okay, Sarah," he said taking four chairs from the side of the room and placing them in the center, all facing each other, "you've had your fun, now it's my turn to fuck her."

"Mmm," Sarah smiled, pulling out of Jacquline's pussy, "finally showing some initiative are we?"

"OH!" Jacquline gasped at the sudden removal of the strap-on cock, leaving her panting in exhaustion.

"Help me get her in position," the instructor told Sarah. "I want her in a full split with her ankles resting on the seat cushions and her pussy suspended across the two chairs."

Sarah raised her eyebrows, impressed.

Still barely aware from her orgasmic haze, Jacquline let Sarah and their instructor maneuver her body out of her needle pose and place her between two of the chairs, her wrists still handcuffed behind her back.

"Fuck me..." Jacquline said weakly as if she were dreaming, "...fuck...me."

"Damn," the instructor observed, "she just can't get enough."

Spreading Jacquline's legs wide, Sarah and the instructor placed each of the flexible flag girl's ankles on two of the chairs that were facing each other.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." Jacquline continued to moan over and over as if she were repeating a mantra.

"Let's tie her down," Sarah suggested, grabbing a few color guard silks from her bag.

"Fuck...me...fuck...me..." Jacquline repeated, her hips pumping the air as if looking for a cock to fuck while her ankles were tied to the chairs. Her perky breasts bounced beautifully, the chain connecting the clamps on her teenage tits jangling as the horny flag girl's hips we fucking a cock that wasn't there...yet.

"Let's double fuck this color guard slut," the instructor sat down in the chair facing Jacquline's front while Sarah took a seat behind her bestie.

"Ohgod..." Jacquline's head finally started to clear, "you're both going to fuck me at the same time?!?"

"Mmmhmm," Sarah confirmed, grabbing Jacquline's ass cheeks and spreading them apart.

"OH!!!!" Jacquline's entire body jumped as she felt Sarah pull her co-captain's torn panties from inside her ass and toss them aside.

"Slut," Sarah smiled at her best friend.

"Bitch," Jacquline smiled back over her shoulder.

"Enough flirting you two," the instructor said placing his staff at the entrance to Jacquline's already well-fucked pussy.

"UM!" The horny guard captain's entire body tensed as she felt Sarah's strap-on cock sliding between her ass cheeks and up against her most taboo entrance.

"Ready Jacs?" The instructor asked.

Jacquline closed her eyes and nodded quickly.

"In we go..." Sarah said in a sing-song voice as both of them began to push.

Jacquline's eyes suddenly went wide as the two cocks slowly entered the flag girl's body simultaneously. Her mouth fell open as if she were trying to scream...but no sound would come out. The sensation of being penetrated in both her pussy and her ass at the same time was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Even at the banquet, when the machine had fucked Jacquline with her own flagpole and sabre, there was a mechanical element to the sexual torture and degradation.

This time, however, it was her teacher and her best friend that were fucking her. The wonderfully perverted sense of fullness Jacquline felt as the cocks tunneled into her womb and up her ass, represented the flexible flag girl's ultimate surrender of her body...and her final confirmation as the color guard fuck toy she had become.