All Comments on 'Jacuzzi'

by consentist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Huh...

Well. That was a really well written story. That was an extremely interesting story. That was quite a strange story. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say.

I will... feel a compulsion to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errors...

You spelled GRAY wrong, to name but one...

consentistconsentistover 8 years agoAuthor
Validation

Thanks for the faves and praise, people. That's why I wrote this. I also had dark and sisister reasons, but that's the one I can tell you about.

I disagree about "GRAY", but I'm interested in any other errors you noticed. I'm all for voluntary error hunters.

I'm also interested in other thoughts on it. I'm still trying to figure out how to write this stuff. So any comments on what things in the story you'd like to see more, or less, or different, would be welcome.

consentistconsentistover 8 years agoAuthor

I just remembered that the story is full of sentence fragments. Those are supposed to be there. I hope nobody goes error hunting for those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Remarkable

Truly excellent. Great insight into how the spider species think. Almost as if you had actually met them....

consentistconsentistover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks. It started small, but I can't write anything without coming up with a whole consistent world behind it. So when I'm done, I've got two stories: the one I put out, and all the stuff I haven't revealed yet. I've already got the next one in this series outlined.

Or, the spider guys are real and I hang out with them, if that sounds more interesting. We're jack off buds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great, very well written

.

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I liked the idea, though it wasn't at all arousing for me. Hell i actually skipped all of the first person poll part. Too creepy. But the part after where they talk about what they are and their plans, that was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There's some really cool stuff in here man. I was really impressed by your bio/zoo/anthro/psychological knowledge throughout it, and my vision of the spiders went from creepy to absolutely chilling and unique by the end of it. Good stuff, you should do more with it, or something similar to it.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
wierdest mental image ever...

A giant spider with a human dick... Okay... Weird. .... But I'm fairly open minded... But uncircumsized ( i know i spelled that wrong...) thats just... Pushing boundaries...i guess. I started to read it because any woman with a competent gyno knows to NEVER have sex in a hot tub... This is just one more reason. ... Uncircumsized penises are gross at best.. (Men; clean that or it gathers cheese...) but vag infections from hot tubs are rank... And then there's the spider thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On errors...

There are something like 55 countries that list English as an official language, and only four of them use US spelling. Although I'm an American, I think the greys win.

The thing that I didn't understand was that they needed a human to undo zippers and buttons, then said they had human hands and could breed for any trait. Buttons have been around for thousands of years... haven't they?

In any case, I really liked it & plan to look for more of your work.

ruinedingenueruinedingenueover 1 year ago

I wanted to let you know that I loved this story. It had a strangely soothing/healing effect on me and also made me cry my eyes out.

I started to view myself as nothing more than a sexual plaything when I was around twelve due to continued sexual abuse, and I became more and more comfortable with the idea of being used solely for breeding/lovemaking. I'm particularly fond of non-humans, because I started having vivid dreams of reliving my assaults with eldritch things and viruses. It became the only way I was capable of feeling loved, and this story reminded me of those dreams. There's an almost serene element in surrendering to the will of the arachnids, and the protagonist's feelings mirror my own. In fact, a lot of her inner monologue is a classic submit/fawn response, but there's an element of attach responses as well. Generally, people who are unable to fight back or run away have their most primal instinct - attach - come out, where they endear themselves to their abuser and try to cry out for help.

If I were in her position, there's no way I wouldn't immediately fall in love with the creatures and vie for their affection. I revert to a pretty childlike state when traumatized, and you'd be surprised how effective it is against rapists. I've always had the fantasy of being in a sort of relationship like the one portrayed, and it's almost not sexual. The erotic component is secondary to the romantic one. My grooming led me to believe that I'm unloveable, but the idea of living with creatures that have some grand purpose for me is soothing. I would totally hole up with my new friends under the table and just talk with them, and give kisses and massages.

Getting other people involved would be the hard part. I view myself as broken and irredeemable, so I deserve to be enslaved like this, but other humans should be free to pursue a life of their own making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous