Jacynta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she was that hot herself she no longer cared, but at the point I held her panties aside to gaze on that which I had been imagining since first I opened our front door, she made no attempt to cover herself. This confluence of recent child and young woman was somehow even sexier. Holding her panties wider, unavoidably adding to the wholly indecent aspect of the spreadeagled girl, I could but stare at that pinkish tissue between those moist lips.

Inclining my head, I kissed her flush on her provocative little slit. She reacted as if submitting to electro-shock therapy with a full body spasm and yelp of surprise. Another kiss was needed to steady the ship. This time I heard what surely was a pleasured sigh? Figuring to go for broke, I then slipped two of my fingers inside the waistband of her panties, tugging them right down and off.

She sat up protesting violently and trying to cover her breasts and pussy simultaneously, a task quite beyond her meager resources.

"Not all my clothes... I didn't say you can strip me." She wailed.

I pulled her to her feet. "Walk around the room for me sweetie, let me see how pretty you are naked."

Despite her protestations, the poor kid really didn't have much choice. Call it wishful thinking but I really think she was getting-off on parading nude in front of me. It was certainly getting me off! Just watching those recently fully-formed breasts jiggling as she moved, not to mention the sight of her exquisite little bottom in all its curvy perfection, was enough to consign my self-control out the window.

"Come here Jacynta," I said. "This is the last thing I will ask you to do." Nervously she approached. I patted the bed beside me. "Lie down here please, face down."

"You're not going to rape me are you?" she stammered.

"Well quite frankly, I would love to sweetheart," I replied, "But no, I wouldn't do that to a young girl -- well, unless she asked me to.... are you asking me?" I inquired hopefully.

"No," she answered, "Of course not."

I dragged her non-resisting form to the bed and she lay down on the covers as instructed.

"Just stay there Jacynta and don't turn around OK?' I told her.

"Alright," she whispered. "You're going to jerk-off over me aren't you?"

"Maybe," I replied, my zipper already on the descent.

Maneuvering her legs apart once more, I crouched between them. This was not going to be an extended session I well knew. Extricating then an erection I could barely recognize, I began applying some hands-on therapy. I could hear Jacynta's heavy breathing...it matched my own. Whether to aid my cause or simply that she was embarrassed by the whole deal, but she kept wriggling her hips about, the flow-on effect of which was to further add to the provocative tease-factor provided by that sexy little bottom.

By judicious realignment of my decadent visuals, I could see quite clearly now the girl's vaginal ingress, barely six inches below the tip of my penile servant. How easy it would have been to forge my way inland, given her age and limited physical empowerment. Lowering my left hand I began rubbing her pussy even as I jacked off. Barely had my middle finger separated her labia than I felt the magma rising.

Even as the first spurt snaked across her left rear cheek I saw her young body jerk with shocked surprise. "Just lie still." I muttered, jacking furiously and watching as a second sticky salute coated her right cheek and lower back. The sight of my cum glistening across her bottom, extended my orgasmic bliss and I was able to extricate two further though inferior 'outtakes' of hot semen. Much like a small boy wishing to hide the evidence of his wrongdoing, I swiftly re-zipped my pants.

"Have you finished?" she asked mechanically.

I didn't answer her immediately, simply using my fingers to work the sticky gel all over her butt and down her cleft.

"Ewww.... totally gross," she whimpered.

With my fingers now as sticky as her lower back, I had her turn over...fully oblivious to the mess it would be making of the coverlet. She lay there looking up at me, legs apart slightly, hands above her head. I knelt beside her on the bed. She didn't even question my actions as I placed my fingers on her right nipple and began transferring excess semen to both the breast itself and her cleavage. Rubbing the remainder into her other breast was definitely worth twenty years in the slammer.

With yet some traces of cum remaining, I reached down between her legs and drew my hand slowly across her slit and around her vagina. The area was not without its own moisture I realized. Although she squirmed some at the behest of my fingers, she made no attempt to move my hand, simply lying there, watching my perverted activities.

"Now can I go please?" she asked.

"Just one final request sweetie, let me kiss you," I responded.

She lay there un-moving, simply meeting my lips with her own. I could never have expected the effect this would have on me. She may have been only eighteen, but did she ever know how to kiss. I was a lost cause.

Pulling her upright I just had to suckle those wonderfully hot breasts one last time.

A sound behind me caused me to spin around. Cathy stood there leaning against the door frame.

"I know we're out of milk Matthew," she said, daintily applying nail polish to her little finger, "but couldn't you at least have waited until we went to the Mall?"

(c) Peter_Pan


12