Jada/Ayano Pt. 04: Foursome in Monaco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava climbed on top of her, giving Ayano a good view of her ass and pussy in her tiny thong. Jada's hands were daring enough to move about now so they wandered all over Ava's willowy frame as they made out, exploring this new person's body. She also wanted to make sure she was doing something sexy for her boyfriend to see. Ava reached into Jada's thong.

"Wow!! You're so fucking wet, sweetie. This is going to be so fucking hot," Ava said gleefully.

Cyana took off her clothes, revealing a B-cup bust with large, puffy nipples and black satin panties. Ava looked at Jada daringly as she rubbed her labia and clit. She slid down the bed, kissing the inside of her thighs. Jada shivered. Ava moved the fabric away from Jada's pussy.

"Mmm... what a beautiful little rosebud you have," Ava put her mouth over the top of her pussy and explored with her tongue. It was like she was covered in warm honey. Jada took a sharp inhalation as Ava started to suck on her clit. The coke was making everything feel exciting, like everything they were doing was fascinating. Jada found Ayano's eyes again, who was watching patiently from a few steps away. She vamped for him, to show him how soft and feminine everything was over there. She thought he looked so striking with his well-defined abs, long dark hair, and pierced nipples.

Cyana crawled on to the bed and began to kiss Jada as she moaned. She stroked her hair, caressed her cheeks. She placed her lips over a nipple and sucked it loudly, greedily. Ava stuck her tongue deep inside her. Jada breathed heavily. It was almost too much. She was panicking a little bit, like she would float away and never come back. She wasn't used to the effects of cocaine.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried, her eyes imploring Ayano to come to her, to anchor her in some way.

He stood beside the bed, watching them intently. Jada reached for him and grabbed his belt, pulling him closer. Cyana continued to tease her nipples as Jada undid the buckle and pulled out his long, hard cock. Immediately, Jada sucked him off- harder when Ava really hit a good spot, more gently just to please him. Ava penetrated her with two fingers as she licked her clit up and down. The sensation was so intense, Jada moaned in the middle of deepthroating him. The vibrations her voice created felt good. He reacted to her arousal and she tasted her mouth fill with precum.

The music made her feel like it was a soundtrack to a movie she was in. She could do anything she wanted. They were all beautiful people who would go back to their real lives sometime much, much later.

"Ava, I want to eat your pussy while Ayano fucks me," Jada took off her thong and shifted her position, kneeling with her ass and pussy in the air, on display for Ayano to fuck her from behind. Ava took off her panties and moved in front of her with her legs spread. Her pussy was completely hairless and smooth. Jada opened her pussy lips with her fingers delicately. She was so pink, so soft. Jada started with slow licking to tease her, but as she felt Ayano's cock get closer to her, she quickened her pace. She felt him squeeze her ass and stroke her pussy. He slowly put in the tip, his favorite moment, like taking the first bite of an apple. Instant gratification. He slid all the way in, his hands on her hips holding her as steady as he could to allow her to continue giving head to Ava.

"Oh fuck, that's good! Babe, come here," Ava panted. "Sit on my face and grab my tits." Cyana finished undressing and put her legs on either side of her girlfriend, facing all three of them. Ava grasped Cyana's thighs as licked her pussy above her, Cyana moving her hips rhythmically. Her eyes met Ayano's. She rubbed her clit and lifted her hair off her neck with her other hand, maybe vamping a little as well. He pounded Jada a little faster.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah keep-- ohhhh fuck!" Ava cried, arching her back.

Jada looked behind her at Ayano and he flipped her over, next to where Ava laid. She needed to feel him on top of her, she was so close to climax. He got on top of her and they kissed as though they were each other's air supply. He continued to thrust, listening to Cyana's erotic sounds next to them as Cyana had her orgasm from Ava. Jada's hands were on his back, her legs curling around his torso. They lost track of everything but each other. Then, Jada felt her pussy clench Ayano's cock as she climaxed. After her pussy stopped quivering, he pulled out and came on her stomach. As Ava was stepping out of the bathroom, she grabbed a hand towel and tossed it to them.

"Everybody happy?" Ayano asked, lying with Jada resting on his chest.

"Fuck yeah," Ava replied, cuddling with Cyana next to them.

"God, this is good fucking coke," Cyana marveled. "I'll bring us some more drinks. And ice." She returned with a large bucket of ice with two bottles of champagne and drank from the bottle.

"I'm going to do another line," Ayano decided. Jada handed him a bottle of champagne when he returned to the bed.

"You know, Ayano, you always act like you have such a huge cock. I'm surprised to see that you actually do!" Ava said. Jada laughed. She had a similar thought the first time they were together. Cyana looked highly amused.

"Shut up, or I'll fuck you with it," Ayano grinned and reached across Jada to slap Ava's ass playfully.

"Oooh, maybe you should," Ava suggested and paused, waiting to hear if there were any objections. "We need condoms, though. Lesbians don't like semen."

Jada felt like she was supposed to object: her man with another woman! But normal had gone out the window a long time ago. She accepted that tonight was an orgy with few, if any, rules.

"Let me get our goodie bag, love. Some of our new toys require condoms. I know I brought some," Cyana strolled over to the wardrobe and pulled out a not-so-innocent looking black patent leather bag. She emptied it on the bed. "Here we are," she said, finding a strip of condoms.

"Holy shit, you guys. What the fuck is all of this?" Jada laughed, sorting through the various sex toys. Putting down the bottle she was drinking from, she held up a long dildo with a large bulbous thing at the end. "What is this one for?"

"That's for your g-spot, darling," Cyana said, slugging more champagne. "Perfect timing. Your g-spot is more sensitive after an orgasm. Want to see?"

"Ava, have you even been with a man?" Ayano asked.

"Of course, don't think I'd let you be my first!" Ava teased him. "I tried boys in secondary school. I've never fucked a big cock like that. It's the biggest one I've ever seen in person! Although, I haven't seen many so, don't get too flattered." she added as she looked over to watch Cyana and Jada.

Cyana was lying on her side next to Jada on her back, engaged in artful foreplay.

"Bite my tits," Cyana commanded. Jada complied. Cyana was not physically stronger than her, but she had a much more dominating nature. Many of the toys she owned confirmed this. The two kissed roughly as their partners watched. Cyana paused and spoke to her with their lips only centimeters apart. "You ready for this? You ready to get fucked?"

"Mmm... yes... please...." Jada writhed, still a little intimidated by Cyana's sexual energy. She wondered if she looked doe-eyed, the way she was looking up at Cyana.

"You want me to put it in?" Cyana rubbed the toy's tip along the wet lips of Jada's pussy, not yet entering.

"Yes..."

"Yes...?"

"Yes, please..." Jada gasped as Cyana pushed the oddly shaped phallus inside her. She could feel why it had its unusual shape; it pointed upward to stimulate an area of her anatomy that was much more difficult for men to reach. Cyana gave her shallow, slow thrusts.

"You like that?"

"Mmm hmm... fuck me harder," Jada said. Jada opened her eyes, and grew bolder, not quite feeling comfortable enough to be a dedicated submissive to this near-stranger. Cyana kissed her hard and bit her lower lip a little. Not hard, but enough to add a little danger. Jada felt butterflies in her stomach, but she was also taking in all the magical stimuli of the evening and loving it.

"Is that it, right there?" Cyana was solidly hitting her g-spot now. It was starting to feel good.

"Oh! Yeah, keep going..." Jada let out a small yelp.

Ava looked over at Ayano. "She is so fucking hot. I hope Jada likes it rough!" Ava saw that he was starting to get hard again after watching them. Her pupils were still dilated from the drugs. She gingerly grasped his dick. "God, it's so thick, too..."

"Get on. I'll make you cum harder than your toys ever could. You'll renounce your lesbianism," he claimed with a handsome smile.

Ava put the tip in her mouth, then ran her lips up and down it. She was surprisingly talented, getting Ayano hard in no time. Her slight frame and light hair made her look so innocent, but she was clearly enjoying this experiment.

"Wow, it's like, a mushroom on top! I forgot about that!" she said, handling it curiously.

Ayano laughed. "You're so fucking high. Are you getting on or what?" he asked, took a condom out of its wrapper and put it on. "C'mere, face that way and lie on me face up." Ava put her back to Ayano and got on top of him as if she were going into the reverse cowgirl position but laid flat on top of him, her back to his chest.

"This way," he told her "it's easier to grab your tits and clit. And, if you put your legs together, your pussy gets really tight."

"Oh, I like this..." she said as he reached around to stroke her clit.

"You have to rub her clit at the same time to make her cum. Penetration alone is never--" Cyana called over right at the same time.

"I know, Cyana, I'm not a fucking caveman," he said. He rolled his eyes and went back to fucking her girlfriend. "Ready?" he asked Ava.

"Yeah. Oh! Oh, wow. Mmmph." She helped him ease his cock inside her.

"Futu-i, you're fucking tiny. Fuck," he spread her lips open as wide as he could. He continued to stimulate her clit. She got wetter. He thrusted upwards and moved her hips down repeatedly.

"Damn, he's really good at this! You're so good at this, Ayano," Ava grabbed her nipples and leaned her head back, offering him her neck. Her cocaine high was heightening the experience.

"Faster?" he asked.

"Yes!" she breathed. They got into a steady rhythm. Ayano was mostly fueled by watching Jada be dominated by Cyana.

Showing off, Cyana made an extra effort to have Jada cum as hard and loud as possible. Jada cried out, her g-spot orgasm feeling unbelievable. Cyana pulled out the dildo and kissed her gently.

"Put your legs together," Ayano said, sucking on Ava's neck. She obeyed, her eyes rolling back. He felt her pussy squeeze more tightly around his cock. She moved up and down again and again. Jada was just starting to sense some competition between Ayano and Cyana. He seemed determined to get as big a climax out of Ava as Cyana had gotten out of Jada.

"Ahhh! Don't move! Don't move!" Ava cried. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" He could feel her pulsating intensely. "Ahhh! I'm still going..."

After a few moments, he began to start up again to get himself off.

"Wait, wait!" she gripped him behind her. "I'm not done, fuck, omigod..."

He felt her pulsating for another few moments, looking over at Cyana with a smug look on his face. He moved Ava up and down a few more times until he came, too.

"Oh, fuck. Ok, that was better than a toy," Ava said, rolling off him and back on the bed. After he threw out the condom, Ayano wiped some sweat off his forehead and grabbed the champagne out of the ice bucket again. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of his pants on the floor and lit one. He sat on the bed and brought an ashtray over to the nightstand. For a few minutes, everyone was catching their breath and drinking champagne like it was Gatorade.

"I know what I want right now," Cyana grabbed a vibrator and a butt plug from the pile of toys.

"If you want something up your ass, I can help you with that." Ayano said, taking a long drink from the bottle. "Jada won't do anal. You know what she will do?" He walked over to the other side of the bed where the toys were. He grabbed a riding crop excitedly. He seemed to be experiencing the manic euphoria of the drug. Jada looked as if she might blush.

"Oh, Jada, you like spanking?" Ava looked elated.

"She fucking loves it. Drives her wild. We found out by accident one night," he dragged the end of the riding crop up and down Jada's legs.

"You think you're going to fuck me up the ass?" Cyana challenged.

"Yes. I do," he said, handing the riding crop to Ava, who selected a strap-on from the pile of equipment for later. Ayano smiled at her in approval, exhaling smoke. Ava sat in an armchair facing the bed to get a good view of the other two and beckoned for Jada to lie across her lap.

"You think you can go one more time?" Cyana kneeled on the bed facing Ayano.

He shrugged, putting on a display of false modesty.

"At least one more time," he said. He got closer, until he was right in her face. "How many times do you need?"

Jada was getting hot watching Ayano and Cyana antagonize each other. She kissed Ava deeply, telling her not to be gentle. Her round, luscious, Brazilian ass being offered eagerly. Ava started spanking her with her open hand at a slow, tantalizing pace while keeping a watchful eye on Cyana and Ayano. Jada made loud, erotic sounds to encourage Ava further.

Cyana said something undoubtedly filthy to Ayano in Romanian. He responded, put out his cigarette, and pushed her down on the bed. She looked back at him with a devious smile on her lips. Ava spread Jada's pussy lips wide and shoved her middle finger inside her as she squeezed and spread her ass. Jada's long legs straightened in the effort of pushing her ass closer to Ava's hand. Ava could feel how much she was enjoying this and slapped her ass harder and harder, still watching Cyana.

"They're going to do something awful to each other," she told Jada expectantly.

"Better her than me. Anal isn't my thing. Use the riding crop," Jada moaned, feeling her pussy get dripping wet. She loved the sting and vague humiliation of being spanked. Watching her boyfriend hate-fuck an old flame was unexpectedly arousing, especially in combination with the spanking. Her heartbeat was getting fast again, but this time it didn't scare her.

Ayano grabbed Cyana's leg and dragged her toward him at the edge of the bed. Then he took her hips and propped her up in front of him as he got himself hard again. He reached for a condom and some lube. He asked her something, still speaking in Romanian. Cyana responded with something in a mocking tone, likely meant to inflame him further. He said something that sounded absolutely hateful, yet he had a smile on his face. With that, he pushed Cyana's head down on the bed and held it there while he lubed up her ass. He glanced behind him to make sure the other two had a nice view.

"<Your asshole stays so tight. Are you tense? A little angry?>" he asked. In response, Cyana gasped as he finally got his index finger up her ass. Soon, he was able to get two fingers in there.

Ava took a rest from slapping Jada's ass with leather and started to smoothly caress her reddish pink ass cheeks. As Jada caught her breath, she watched Ayano get ready to fuck Cyana.

He rubbed his dick all over Cyana's oiled ass and then slowly began to put in the tip. Cyana whimpered, which only encouraged him. It took several attempts before Ayano was able to slide all of his member inside her. She was howling at first, but then Jada saw the expression of relief and submission on her face.

"Fuck, that's hot," Ava said as she swatted Jada's red ass again. Jada hoped Ava would penetrate her pussy with something-- anything-- and soon.

Cyana was saying something that was egging Ayano on. He thrusted faster and harder, the slapping sound of their flesh filling the room.

"Jada, lie on your back," Ava ordered, deciding her ass was red enough. Ava put on the formidably-sized strap-on dildo. "I am going to fucking pound you. You're going to take all 9 inches of this and love it."

"You gonna make me cum?" Jada asked innocently, lying back on the floor and spreading her flexible legs.

"Maybe if you beg," Ava said wickedly. She didn't need a drop of lube to fuck Jada, she was already very juicy. Ava pushed the strap-on cock into Jada with her hips, relishing the euphoric sounds she was making. Ava kept thrusting, evidently quite practiced at this. She took Jada's legs and threw them back and gave the insertion more of a downward angle. It also gave her access to Jada's ass again and she was able to get in a few good whacks as she fucked her mercilessly. Jada had to put her legs back on the ground. After a while, Ava could tell that Jada was close to orgasm.

"Tell me how bad you want to cum."

"Fuck, Ava, please let me cum, OH FUCK!" Jada begged, her tits bouncing upon impact of the strap-on. Ayano looked on at them, never dreaming he would get to see Jada taking a big rubber cock in her pussy from a little femme lesbian. He reached around to rub Cyana's clit and pull her hair.

"You can cum now." Ava told Jada. She immediately howled in relief, afraid she was going to lose her mind if she had to delay gratification for one more minute. "Good girl." Ava said, taking off the strap-on which was dripping with Jada's juices.

"Babe, come here so I can eat your pussy," Cyana told Ava.

Jada hadn't even seen porn like this. Ava crawled on to the bed in front of her girlfriend. Still being fucked by Ayano, Cyana was eating Ava's pussy ravenously between shouts of ecstasy. Ayano kept on fucking her ass when suddenly she said something nasty sounding over her shoulder. He pulled her towards him one final time and they both climaxed dramatically. He looked exhausted, but immensely satisfied.

The four of them drank and smoked a little more, until Jada suggested they get going back to their room. She felt very drunk but the cocaine was keeping her from passing out.

Jada and Ayano had gotten dressed and were walking out of Cyana and Ava's room when who should come out of the elevator but Nikos. He was with an attractive and very drunk blonde waitress. The look on his face made it clear that he knew whose room they were walking out of. Jada ran her fingers through her hair, as if that could make it look like she hadn't been fucking her brains out all night.

"<Thanks, man,>" he said to Nikos, giving him a fist bump as they passed each other in the hall. Nikos could keep himself from smirking, but the expression on his face said "we are going to talk later."

12