The Favor

Story Info
He fucks his best friend while her husband watches them.
6k words
4.25
41.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?"

I blinked and took a breath, then let my eyes focus. Yes, I was still in the bar and Tara and Dave were still sitting across from me. "Uh ... yeah."

"I mean, we get it if it sounds weird," Dave said.

"No. I mean, yeah. I mean, kinda? I ..."

"I know," Tara said, "It's okay."

"Besides, it'll be pretty wild," Dave offered.

I took another breath and thought of a response. It's not every day that you go out to drinks with your two best friends and they proposition you. And I don't know what was more surprising--their request or that I was thinking of saying yes.

Honestly, I sort of expected this from Dave. When we were in college, he was always first in line to do something crazy. But Tara? She was way more level-headed than him, and the last person I figured would go along with it. But there she was, sitting across from me appearing just as certain as her husband.

"Is it okay if I think about it?" I asked.

"Uh... sure," Tara replied, "We know it's a big ask."

"Yeah," I replied as I took out my wallet. A big ask? That was helping someone move or watching their dog for a week. Even being given power of attorney would probably seem easier to say yes to. I put a twenty on the table to cover my part of the tab and left, trying not to make my exit awkward even though all three of us knew that wasn't possible.

The thing is, if I only knew Tara because she was married to Dave, I probably would have said yes right away. But Tara and I had gone to high school together (although we didn't know one another very well) and wound up at the same college, which is where we became close. I hadn't even met Dave when she and I ran into each other at a party freshman year and hit it off in a way we never had. I can't explain it; it was just a lot different. Okay, it was probably because we were each a few beers deep, but she was easier to talk to and hotter than I remembered. In fact, we probably would have hooked up if she didn't have to help her very drunk roommate. Or if I didn't start dating someone soon after. Or if she hadn't met Dave.

While potential romance fell victim to terrible timing, our friendship didn't and as the four years of college went on, our many hours getting coffee, grabbing lunch, and late-night drunken conversations led to an unspoken agreement that we would look out for one another. That's what I was thinking of when I texted her a couple of days later to ask if she had time to meet up and talk. I needed to hear from her without him there.

We grabbed coffee at a diner; it would be quieter than a bar and stayed open just as late, so we knew that we could grab a booth near the back and not be disturbed except for when the waitress buzzed by for refills. Clearly, we'd tried to make the conversation as comfortable as possible, but the subject matter wasn't going to allow that, so we stumbled through small talk until I finally took a deep breath and said, "So."

"Yeah, so," Tara replied before sipping her coffee.

"How do I even approach this?" I wondered aloud.

She laughed. "Yeah, sorry. We didn't mean to freak you out or anything."

"I wasn't freaked out."

"Tim. Come on."

"Okay," I said, "it just took me by surprise. I mean, where did this come from? Is it for real?"

"It is," she replied.

"So did Dave just propose it to you one day?"

"Kind of."

"Kind of?"

"Well, it's not like he walked up to me one day and asked if he could ... you know," she said, keeping her voice low. "It goes back a year, year and a half?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Did something happen?"

"No, Nothing happened. Or at least I think it didn't," she said before taking another sip. I must have looked very confused because when she finished, she put her cup back on the table and said, "You know, forget about it."

"No, sorry. Tara, you know you can tell me if something's wrong. I know it's been a while since we've hung out like this..."

"Yeah. Not since you broke up with Kate."

I chuckled. "Yeah. So you've had to hear all about my relationships."

"I know, but we're talking about my marriage, Tim. Not just someone you were seeing for a year and a half."

I sighed and took a big sip of coffee. The waitress caught my eye and I waved her over for a refill.

"I'm sorry," Tara said. The waitress refilled our cups, and walked away. "It's just that, I think something could have happened? Dave didn't have the best ... reaction to turning thirty."

"That's not surprising. He definitely still would drink a lot whenever we went out."

"Yeah. And that didn't help things between us."

"Really?"

Tara nodded and her cheeks flushed. "If he wasn't passing out after getting home from a happy hour or night out, he just wasn't interested in me. I know we had been married for a while by then, but it was only three years. That's not supposed to happen that quickly, right?"

I nodded with sympathy. She took a breath and continued. "I also heard that when he went out, he would hit on other women and buy them drinks and stuff. I don't think he ever went further than that, but still."

"Shit. I'm sorry," I replied. Dave had pulled the same shit in college, always telling me that what Tara didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Of course, she always knew and I heard all about their massive fights that ended with him saying he'd change. They even broke up a few times. I thought it had all stopped when they moved in together a couple of years after graduation. But here we were. "How did that lead to ... well, this?"

"I talked to my sister--"

"Your sister told you to do this?"

"No. She told me to be up front with him about why I was upset. It was such basic advice but I don't know, I guess that it made sense coming from her because she's been married for a lot longer and they seem to be doing well."

"Uh-huh," I replied, trying to not sound miffed that Tara hadn't come to me at all. She did have a point, though; my longest relationship was four years and that ended when I was 25.

"So I confronted him. Told him I was concerned. About the drinking. About the flirting with other women. About how we seemed to be like roommates and that wasn't going to work if we wanted to stay married and start a family."

"Wow," I said.

"I know. It worked, though. The drinking slowed down, and we started going out together more. And we started to get back to the bedroom. It was nice at first, but I started to worry that he might get bored with me again. So I did some Googling and came across an article that said you should discuss your fantasies as a way to keep things interesting."

"Oh. So you, like, said you'd do this because it'll remind him he's not old or something?

Tara laughed. "I guess it sounds like that, but at first it really was just something to talk about that would get us worked up. You know I've always had a vivid imagination."

"Yeah," I laughed, remembering how we've had more than a few bawdy conversations over the years.

"And you probably wouldn't be surprised that Dave latched on to the idea of trying out some things."

"Like what things?"

"You know, positions, toys, that sort of stuff."

"Uh-huh," I said, trying to pay attention and not picture her in any number of sexual positions.

"So we played around and it was pretty exciting. Then, he wanted to take things to ... the next level? I don't know if that's how you say it."

"Like him asking to watch you."

"Yeah. Although I did make sure that we did my idea first."

"Smart move. I can totally see him getting what he wants and then chickening out when it was your turn."

"I know, right?"

"So, what was your idea?"

"None of your business."

I blushed and took a sip of my coffee. "Point taken. So why me?"

"That was my idea, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said, "I know I could have found some random guy we didn't know, but I wanted someone I knew I could trust."

I took another sip and considered that.

"Plus, I know you've always been attracted to me."

I blushed and she smiled. I had been ever since high school. Of course it didn't help that Tara had the misfortune of both being taller than most of the girls in our class and developing early, so she had to deal with the snickers, comments, and advances from boys who liked her just for her chest and the snide remarks of mean girls. I'll be the first to admit that back in high school, I was one of those boys. If she ever knew that, she never let on.

But the Tara I knew in high school was not the Tara I'd grown attracted to. It was the Tara that was sitting across from me. This Tara had confidence to match her looks; she didn't need her breasts or her curves to get what she wanted. She just needed a look.

And damn, she was giving me that look: a wide smile, a glint in her green eyes, an eyebrow raised. I took a deep breath and could feel myself starting to get hard.

"But if you're not up for it, I can find someone else," she said.

"No, no. I ... uh ... yes. I am," I managed.

"Great," she said.

"So, how do we do it?"

"What do you mean how do we do it?"

"Like is Dave just going to be in the same room and we'll just ..."

"Pretty much," she replied, "although I don't think we can be simple or anything."

"Simple?"

"Well, it's not supposed to be romantic or anything. I think we have to do something that'll get him really excited. Like we're doing a scene for him, you know?"

"Oh," I said, nodding. Of course. If there was one thing I knew about Dave aside from the drinking and partying, it was porn. How many bachelor parties had I been to where he showed up with a stack of DVDs or was the first guy to buy a lap dance at the strip club?

"Yeah."

"I think I can handle that," I said. "Should we plan it out?"

"I don't think we need to choreograph anything, Tim," she chuckled.

I shrugged. "Okay. But is there a limit to what you want to do? I mean, can I--"

"No."

"How did you know what I was--"

"No."

"Okay," I replied before gulping down the rest of my coffee. "But what do you have in mind?"

Tara thought for a second and then replied, "I don't know. I know I want whatever it is to make him really want me."

"That makes sense. And what do you want?"

"I ... uh ... I just want to get fucked. Like, really fucked."

I blew out a loud sigh and shifted in my seat. Tara finished her drink a moment later and left. I stayed long enough to let my erection settle down, then headed home to take care of myself. A couple of times, actually.

Setting the night up wound up being like any other time we made plans. We quickly settled on a Saturday night, and during the couple of weeks before didn't speak or text about it except to confirm that everything was still on.

I was sure I was going to enjoy myself but I'd be lying if I didn't say that going into that evening, I was nervous as hell. I'd spent the day preparing as best as I could--working out, masturbating, manscaping, and relaxing--but as I walked up to the front door of their house, I had to close my eyes and ground myself. What was I going to see once I rang the doorbell? Would she live up to my expectations? Would I live up to hers? Would Dave get jealous? Would this wind up being a really bad idea?

I rang the doorbell. Dave answered wearing a polo shirt and jeans and greeted me with a smile and a "bro hug." I took off my shoes and as we walked through the foyer and into the living room, he told me he was really excited and thanked me for "doing this" for him.

"Oh yeah, no problem," I said.

I followed him through the living room and into the kitchen where Tara was standing next to the counter sipping a glass of white wine. She was wearing a tight black spaghetti-strap tank top and high-waisted jeans, showing off her hourglass figure. Her strawberry blonde hair fell just past her shoulders, and she had on just enough makeup. I had to take it all in for a moment. This beautiful, voluptuous, confident woman was going to be mine? I still couldn't believe it.

"Beer?" Dave asked.

"Uh ... actually, wine's good," I said, then smiled at Tara

Tara smiled back, poured me a glass, handed it to me, and said, "I'm glad you're here. This should be fun."

"Uh, yeah," I replied.

I took a sip and felt myself relax a little as the wine went down smoothly. Dave grabbed a beer from the fridge and we just started talking as we always did, and none of our conversation was about what was going to happen or sex in general. It really was like any other time we hung out.

After about an hour, Tara and I had finished one bottle of wine and were halfway through another. She'd been flirting with me throughout--laughing at my jokes, putting her hand on my arm--and now had her hand around my waist and was leaning her head on me. Dave leaned against the counter on the other side of the kitchen, not stopping any of it.

I slid my hand behind her and rested it on her ass. Tara smiled and nuzzled me and I took a breath. Wow. This was really going to happen.

Tara pulled me in a little closer. We made eye contact and kissed. Her lips were warm and soft, and while it was only close-mouthed and lasted a couple of seconds, I started to get hard. I squeezed her ass and kissed her back, then she put her arms around my neck and turned up the heat a little, sliding her tongue over mine.

We kept that up for a few moments until she broke it off and asked, "So, you want to go into the living room? Get a little more comfortable?"

I glanced over at Dave, who was still leaning against the counter. He nodded.

"Sure," I said.

The two of them left the kitchen and I followed them. When I got to the living room, Dave sat down in the loveseat and Tara stood on the rug where the coffee table usually was. She reached for my hand and took it, pulling me in and planting a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back and slid my arms around her, opening my mouth for her tongue.

It lasted only a few moments because I found myself shaking and once she noticed that, she stopped.

"You okay? You know you don't have to."

"I am," I said, "I just want to make sure this is everything you guys want."

Tara smiled again and slid her hands over my ass. She kissed me on the side of my neck facing away from Dave and whispered, "I want you."

I grabbed her ass with my left hand and her upper back with my right, pulling her in closer and kissing her hard. She squeaked in surprise for a moment and then returned my passion with her mouth and tongue. Feeling us grab at one another and the heavy breathing through our noses and between kisses turned me on even more, and as I started to kiss her neck, I felt her reach for my jeans and undo them. I kissed her harder and she sighed as she slid her hand behind the waistband of my underwear and over my cock.

She paused, took a step back and gave me that look. I slid my jeans and underwear off and she curled her hand around my shaft. "Fuck," I whispered. A moment later, she was on her knees, stroking me while she sucked on my balls.

"Damn, baby, that's hot," Dave said. He'd been quiet so far and I hadn't looked over to see where he was or what he was doing. I assumed he was still sitting on the loveseat and watching things unfold. I knew that he'd be in the room and would probably say something at some point, but I have to say that it was a little weird. I made a mental note to do my best to ignore him and focus on his wife.

Tara took my balls out of her mouth and kept stroking me while she turned toward her husband and said, "Look at this big dick, baby. You ready to see me take it?"

I felt her lick the entire length of my shaft while Dave said, "Oh yeah."

"You want me to suck it?"

"Yeah, baby, suck his dick."

She held me in her hand and swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock before opening her mouth and taking me in all at once. She moved up slowly and then down again. I moaned, then felt her go faster, then heard Dave moan again about how hot it was. I pulled my shirt off and looked down to see her moving forward and back as she sucked me deep. I moaned again and put my hand on the back of her head.

Tara looked up at me while she sucked me, and even though I was trying to ignore my friend, I had to say that he was right: it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Well, until she told me to sit on the couch and lifted up her tank top to reveal her tits.

Fuck, they were gorgeous. Big and round at the bottom with pink nipples that took up almost the entirety of each breast. I bit my lip at the sight of them while she smiled and slid her jeans off. Then, dressed only in her black thong, she straddled me and put her arms around my neck. "Come on, suck on them. I know it's what you've been thinking about."

I didn't hesitate and grabbed each of her tits then took her right nipple in my mouth while pinching the left one. Tara moaned and I sucked harder before switching to the left and pinching the right. I felt the fabric of her panties on my cock as she twirled her hips and kept going, kissing and sucking all over them and between them, and picturing them covered in my cum.

She stood up and turned around. "Ooo. You're being good," she said to Dave. At this point, I did glance over at him and noticed he was sitting in the corner of the loveseat, his arms stretched out behind him and legs spread to show a very visible erection.

"Gotta make it last, babe," he said.

Tara giggled and said, "Take it out and stroke it for me," then bent over and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear. I watched her thong slide over her round ass and caught a glimpse of her very swollen pussy lips before she stood up, straddled me, and sat on my cock.

As I felt her take me in, I breathed out loudly and slid my hands up her stomach and over her tits again, pinching each of her nipples hard as she started to grind. I knew she was looking at him while he masturbated for her, so I closed my eyes and focused on how wet her pussy felt and how big her tits were in my hands. A moment later, she spread her legs a little wider, leaned back, and started rubbing her clit.

It must have looked amazing because it certainly felt that way and by the way she was moaning, sounded like it. She ground down on my cock slowly at first, then a little faster as she rubbed herself closer and closer to orgasm. When she came, she'd taken all of me inside and was pushing down as if hoping for more while moaning and then gasping for air. I was right on the edge myself and coming in that moment would have been amazing, but I had other things in mind. I was sure we all did. When Tara calmed down and her breathing steadied, I told her to stand up and turn around. When she did, I got up and directed her to the couch, placing her hands on the back and her knees on the cushions.

I got on my knees right behind her and slid my hands up the back of her thick legs, then spread them apart while I took each of her ass cheeks in my hand. Her pussy was right in front of me and when I reached out with my tongue to taste it for the first time, she took a sharp breath in. I slowly licked between her lips, starting at her clit and moving down; she sighed and relaxed, moving herself closer to my face.

Between the smell of lavender coming from her skin and the tangy taste of her sex, I was just as blissed out as she was, with goosebumps on my arms as I continued to lick up and down her slit. She was smooth and soaked and moving her ass up and down, tempting me to go faster. But I made sure I went slow, licking up and down, occasionally swirling my tongue around her clit and kissing her gently.

Tara continued to breathe heavily and told me how good everything felt, so I kept my rhythm and took my time. After what had to be a few minutes, she moaned and pushed herself into my face even more; I responded by kissing her pussy with my entire mouth and then swirled my tongue around her hole. She hummed, and I spread her ass a little wider so that I could stiffen my tongue and slide it inside. I got as far in as I could and slid back out, then kissed her pussy again.

12