Jade

Story Info
About a woman trapped within her own desires.
8.4k words
4.44
27k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
359 Followers

This is a story of fiction about a woman held captive to her desires. It contains non-consensual and reluctance scenes. This is my first foray into this genre. I was also exploring sexual vocalizing, an aspect usual missed. All characters are eighteen years or older.

*

I've known my very good next-door neighbours, Don and his wife Jade, for many years. He is American, while Jade is Japanese. Jade, who is 5' 8" tall, was the former Miss Japan some twenty-odd years ago. She is nearly twenty years younger than her husband, and almost ten years younger than me.

Jade is a very attractive woman of forty-five years, even after two kids she looks incredible. Behind her intelligent eyes, she has a kind unassuming face, and a calm, serene personality. While she still retained a bit of her Japanese accent, she has a soft gentle way of speaking.

For the past few weeks, I had begun to develop an unhealthy sexual infatuation of Jade. I fantasized fucking her. I fantasized about her sucking me off. From my kitchen window, I watched her as she swam or layout on a chaise lounge in the shade. I watched as she adjusted her bikini top over breasts, or adjust the leg openings of her bottoms. Holding my cock through my shorts, I watched as she applied moisturizer to her arms, legs, stomach, neck, face, and breasts. Fuck, she looked so freaking hot.

One very hot afternoon Jade called me on the phone and asked if I could give her a hand out by the pool. Of course, I agreed.

We had no fence between our homes so I was able to walk across to where she waited.

"Hi, thanks for coming, I really appreciate this," she said with a refreshing smile.

She was dressed in a diaphanous white beach smock over a yellow bikini. She looked stunning. While I wore black swim trunks and a tank top.

"I need a hand pulling down the chaise lounge cushions." She said as she led the way to the pool shed, her walk was smooth, while her hips flowed seductively. I could picture her walking, no, more like gliding in a kimono.

On tiptoes, she attempted to reach for one on the uppermost shelf. She began to wobble and stagger when they began to tumble down. I quickly moved up behind her to steady her and reached up to stop them from cascading down on her.

While we struggled to gain control of the avalanche, my cock was pressed up between the orbs of her beautiful ass. The attempt on my part to push cushions back caused my cock to repeated ride up and down between the crack of her magnificent ass.

We were able to bring them down one at a time. I marvelled at her ass as she bent over the cushions.

"I am sorry about that, I could have fallen on you." She said. I thought I noticed her blush as she glanced at my crotch.

"No problem, it just caused me to get a bit hard." I chuckled as I looked into her eyes. She made a quick glance at my crotch.

She put her hand to her mouth and let out a delightful giggle.

"Oh sure, I'd like to see that..." she realized what she said and clapped her hand over her mouth and blushed deeply.

I thought about it. It had been some time since I last had sex. I was feeling very horny. We were in a shed, no one could see so I pulled down the front of my swim trunks and let my generous size semi-erect penis flop out.

She looked at my cock, then up at me with an incredulous look. She looked outside, then back at my penis and then back at me.

"George, what are you doing? I know what I said, but"...

..." Touch it." I said cutting her off.

She made a move to reach out to it and pulled her hand back.

"George?" She said while eyes remained fixed on my cock.

"Do it, take it in your hand, I know you want to touch it," I told her.

She looked outside again, then at me, and then at my cock. She hesitantly reaches to it and gently ran her fingers over the length.

"Hold it and stroke it," I told her.

She licked her lips, looked outside, and closed her hand around my shaft and began to slowly stroke it as it grew and pulsated in her grasp.

"George, this is so wrong!" She said, her eyes remained fixed on my cock and continued to stroke it, her fingers no longer to able to touch around the circumference.

"Suck it," I said to her.

"What? I'm a married woman, My husband... I couldn't ." She argued weakly.

"Go ahead, Jade, suck my cock, I know you want to do it.

She looked nervous and conflicted. She had not let go of my cock. She looked outside, then at me, then at my hard cock in her hand, then dropped to her knees onto one of the cushions.

"I really shouldn't." She softly said to herself.

She explored it with her eyes, moving it this way and that. Then she looked up at me for a moment before she began to tenderly kiss and lick my cock. Her tongue circled the bulbous tip before kissing it. With one more glance up at me, she opened her mouth, glanced out the door, then took me into her mouth and began sucking cock like a deprived woman.

She looked up at me guiltily as it became apparent that she was enjoying what she was doing. She sucked, her cheeks caved in from the efforts while moaning desirously.

The pleasure she created was way better than expected. She knew her way around a cock and seemed to relish it. She was really good.

Then another surprise. She began throating me, pushing my length deep down her throat until her nose was in my pubes.

She placed her hands on my ass and pulled me into her face. Understanding her intent I firmly held her head as I began to fuck her incredible mouth.

I held her head tighter as I continued to fuck her beautiful face. Thrusting in and out of her throat then ramming it home. She moaned with pleasure as her hand went under her dress and between her legs, her lips squelching wetly around my flesh.

It was not long before I felt a familiar burn in the groin. With the certainty that I was about to cum in her beautiful mouth, it quickly intensified. I moved faster and harder. "MmmmmmMmmm." She moaned.

Then it came. With a violent shudder, the first rope of cum went straight down her throat. I pulled back and the next eruption gushed thickly into her mouth. I pulled out and the subsequent eruption burst thickly across her face.

"Oh, god!" She said breathlessly as she gobbled my cock back into her mouth in an attempt to catch the final eruption which again filled her mouth. She swallowed with a moan and look of satisfaction, then tenaciously resumed sucking my cock as she attempted to get more semen. "Mmmmmhmmmm." She intoned lubriciously.

Then when she was satisfied there was no more be had, she reluctantly released my cock. She spread my cum all over her face and neck, licking and sucking her fingers.

She stood, looked at me angrily, then looked outside.

"Never do that again." She hissed, then stormed off to her house.

For over a week she avoided me. I never saw her at the pool or around the house or working in the garden with her husband.

I felt remorseful about goading her into performing oral sex on me. I did not want to chase her away.

Then one day she called me to come over. I was pleased that she finally called and walked over.

She looked at me shyly. She was dressed in a modest blouse that showed no cleavage, a delicate gold cross hung from a neck on a fine gold chain, and a simple skirt that fell to just above her knees, and wearing simple flat shoes. She looked the epitome of modesty. God, she looked adorable.

"Don's is out in the garden pulling weeds. I don't know why when we pay a landscaping company to do that twice a month. Can I make you a sandwich or something?" She asked shyly as she led me into the kitchen.

I looked at her as she turned her back to me and stood at the kitchen counter as if waiting. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist and put my mouth at her ear, and she shivered.

"I want to fuck you," I whispered.

"I can't." She said nervously above a whisper. "I am a married woman, my husband is outside. This is very inappropriate." She argued as held the counter ledge while looking out the window at her husband who had his back to us.

I reached around and held a braless breast over her dress. She tensed and let out a soft whimper. With my other hand, I hiked up her dress. She shivered as I ran my hand over her garment free ass and around to her front and down between her legs.

With a sharp intake of breath, she stiffened as my fingers made contact with her vagina. I was surprised to find that her labia was already moist.

I roughly pushed her forward over the kitchen counter and lifted her dress over her ass.

"No, no, no, please don't!" She pleaded as she tried to resist me.

Dropping my shorts, I rubbed my burgeoning cock back and forth between my legs, wetting it with the secretions as of her vagina as I pushed my cock over it.

"Please don't do this, George. It's just not right." she implored as she made herself more accessible by pushing out her ass and laying lower over the counter.

I lined up to her opening, and she shivered as pushed the tip of my cock into her. "Please George!, don't do this," she breathed sensuously.

Then with a single thrust, I drove my cock deep into her. Holding her dress at her waist and began to fuck her beautiful body, my body slapped loudly against hers as I impacted her wonderful ass.

"OH GOD!!!" She cried out. "No, no, no, no! Oh god, Jesus please forgive me!!!!" She wailed as she held her cross.

Her breathy sexual vocalizing so sensuous, her oohs and aahs were endless as I fucked her exquisite body. She felt wonderful and inspiring as I ripped into her.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh god fuck me!!!" She cried out in ecstasy.

With pounded her deeply, grunting on each exerted thrust. I was beginning to boil, my entire being packed in the coming rapture.

"Ah.., ah..., ah...," she gasped. "Oh god! George, don't cum... oh god, don't cum in me, it's sacrilegious," she pleaded. "ah..., ah...,ah...," more gasps of pleasure, "oh please!!!!" She cried out.

Then with a guttural cry, I exploded. My entire being felt as though it followed the streams of cum that sprayed into her womb.

She squealed as her body Is seized by a monumental orgasm. Her sexual vocalizing came out with staggering choking breaths. Ack...,ah..., Aaah." She shuddered.

My sperm had flooded her when I finally came to a stop. I stood there to catch my breath. Her sob like breaths coming to an end.

"Please, we can't ever do this again. It is so very wrong. I am married, you are my neighbour. I feel awful, I feel ashamed, I feel like a slut.... Oh god, Don's coming. Please leave now before he gets here!" She said in a panic as she pushed herself upright.

I stepped back, my spent cock fell out and a rush of sperm followed and ran down her leg, some dripped to the floor.

"Oh god!" She murmured as she reached down between her legs in an attempt to stem the flow and scooped up my trailing cum and rubbed it over vagina with a frustrated groan.

"Please leave." She said quietly as she dropped her the hem of the dress, ripped off a sheet of paper towel, and stooped to clean the floor with it, and quickly stood up.

I pulled up my shorts and left her standing at the counter just as Don arrived.

"Hi, George. I see that Jade has been entertaining you. Stay for lunch, I'm sure Jade can whip up a sandwich for you." Don said.

"Excuse me," Jade said quickly, giving me a withering look as she brushed past me on the way to the powder room.

"No thanks, Don, I was just going," I said and left.

A week later Don called and asked if we could talk. His formal tone filled me with deep trepidation. Did he find out that I had fucked his wife? Did Jade tell him?

I went over, rang the doorbell. My nerves were on edge. He opened the door and invited me. He showed no malice as he led the way into the living room. He poured two glasses of his vintage Cognac and waved to a seat as he took a seat opposite me.

Don hardly drank. So this was unusual. Jade was nowhere to be seen. It worried me.

"George...," he began. "Jade and I have a very good relationship. But recently..., how can I put this..."

Here it comes, this is where tells me he and his wife are splitting up because of her infidelity. All because of me.

"....My health prevents me from giving Jade satisfaction, the sexual satisfaction she needs. She is a highly sexual woman..."

Damn!

"... I know that you have been sexually active with her. I don't mind, at least I know where she receives her gratification from." He said.

I was dumbfounded. He took a deep breath.

"I would like you to continue having sex with her. All I ask is that you not let her fall in love with you." He told me and then took a drink.

"She likes rough sex," he continued, "she likes role-playing non-consensual sex. She likes to be sexually dominated and humiliated, verbally or otherwise. I have not told her about my intention to talk to you or that I know about you two. I think it will heighten her sexual experiences if she thinks she needs to keep it hidden."

I picked up my glass and took a big swallow. I looked at him.

"Don, I am sorry, I..." I searched for the appropriate words.

"George, it was Jade that had manipulated you into what you did. She had been making and placing subtle hints.

"Don, I am bewildered. I..., fuck!"

My head swam with both the effects of the alcohol and the fact that Don wanted me to continue fucking his wife.

"Have you been watching us?" I asked.

"Yes, I have. I have cameras covering just about every inch of my home."

"Jesus.... Is this just an elaborate plan to aid you in divorcing Jade?" I asked.

"No, no, no. Not at all. Jade is my life, I just want to make her happy. I trust you, she trusts you. Look, Jade and I once entertained the idea of having a ménage à trois with you. That was a few years ago, a couple of years after your Judy died. We had even considered swinging with you and Judy." He informed me.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I regarded him. I picked up my glass and drained it. "I don't know what to say. I must admit that the idea of having sex with Jade as you have outlined is quite hot."

"Go up to her now, it's the second door on the right." He told me.

I ascended the stairs, I looked back, then continued. I arrived at the door, placed my hand on the doorknob. I looked around to see if a could see any of the cameras.

I turned the knob slowly and then opened the door.

She was in her bed under green silk sheets asleep on her side. I moved quietly toward her bed. At the foot of the bed was a black satin dressing gown. I pulled out the sash.

I bound her wrists in front of her with the sash. I pulled back the sheets to find her completely naked. Then I removed my clothes, taking her dressing gown, I slipped in behind her.

I push my body up against hers, my hardening cock against her ass. She stirred and pushed back against my cock. I worked my cock between her legs until I was up against her vagina. After a couple of minutes of working my cock back and forth over her vagina, she had become quite moist. She let out a soft moan.

I slowly entered her. She was wonderfully moist and took my length effortlessly.

"Mmmm, Yes!" She murmured as she drifted between sleep and wakefulness.

Suddenly her body stiffened. "What..."

I quickly put her gown over her head and eyes.

"What? What's going on. Who's there? Oh my god, my hands, my eyes, stop! No don't." She called out.

I thrust in and out of her body which felt sublime. I reached over her to fondle her breasts. She pulled her bound wrists against herself in an attempt to block my hand.

"Please don't!" She beseeched.

Grunting, I continued to fuck her beautiful body. Each new stroke sweeter than the last.

"Ah..., ah..., ah..., Aaah..., god!!!" she exclaimed as she pushed her ass out to me.

I pounded her harder and deeper

"Please sir..., ah..., ah..., don't hurt me!" She cried out.

I pulled out and spun her onto her back and climb between her legs.

"Please sir, no more, please stop, don't hurt me!" She implored as she opened her legs.

Then I push her arms above her head. With one hand around her throat, slapped her face as I thrust back into her.

"Ah...! Yes, yes , fuck me!" She cried aloud which I am sure was heard by Don.

The pleasure I got from her was incredible. Her body so fine, so beautiful, so receptive, I felt compelled to grant her wish and fuck her with all l had.

It was not long before her moans became frequent and more passionate. I continued to hold her neck to keep control of her and slapped her face periodically.

"Ah..., ah..., aaah!" She gasped.

"No, no, Oh god, I'm coming!" She yelled out. She let out a glorious cry. "Aaaaaaah!!!"

I was close, very close when I pulled out, straddled her face and thrust my cock into her mouth just as I erupted, spewing my cum into her beautiful mouth.

She moaned needfully as she swallowed my cum and sucked my cock. She continued to suck until my cock until I was soft.

I tied her gown firmly around her eyes then moved down between her legs and began to eat her amazing looking vagina.

"No more, sir!" She begged.

I slapped her mound and she let out a squeak. I went back to eating her sweet vagina as she held her legs aloft. Bent at the knees.. She tasted sweet. I explored her while she emitted continuous sexual vocalizations of oohs and ahhs.

"Oh no..., ah..., ah...!" She breathed deliriously.

She reached down with her bound wrists and pulled my head deeper between her legs, her body squirmed and shuddered as another orgasm began to build up within her.

Keeping my head between her legs, I moved my body upward. She quickly took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it hungrily with a lustful moan.

It was not long before I was once again hard as a rock. I spun her around onto her face and raised her ass. I plunged my cock deep into her gash and began to fuck her yet again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cried out.

Then I pulled out and with my hand spread her vaginal juices over her anus.

"What are you doing? No, no, no, you can't take me anally, no one has!" She said with deep dread in her voice.

I placed the tip of my cock at her juiced up rosebud and began to enter her.

"OW! OW! IT HURTS...! OW, OW! OH GOD TAKE IT OUT!!" She cried in painful anguish.

Inch by inch I pushed into her very tight anus. I would slap her ass each time she attempted to wiggle out. I was finally balls deep. She whimpered.

"Please sir, have pity on me." She begged, then vocalized her satisfaction with a protracted moan.

I began to slowly pump my length in and out of her very sweet anus. She stretched her arms out above her head, the side of her face on the bed, her ass raised as I pounded her.

"Who are you are you... aaah..., what are you doing to me..., it feels so good, oh god so good!!!" She wept with pleasure.

Grasping her waist I mercilessly fucked her and fucked her hard. She let out lustful breathy pants at each thrust.

It was not long before she let out a long cry as she is overcome by another orgasm. Her body shook and shuddered as she is wracked by her orgasm.

Soon I was ready and as I started to come I pulled out and shot my spunk all over her anus and vagina.

I knelt at her head raised it as I shoved my cock in her mouth to suck it clean. She whimpered as she earnestly sucked my cock.

I roughly pushed her aside and then got off her bed, put me on clothes and left her whimpering in the bed.

I went down stairs, Don was nowhere to be seen. I let myself out and went home.

A couple of days later Jade, wearing a green bikini, stormed into my house. She was livid. I had never seen her so angry.

"It was you!" She loudly accused me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently.

"Two days ago you came into my room, tied my hands, blind folded me and... you... you brutally used and sodomized me!" Her hands gesticulating wildly as she breathlessly spat out her words.

VictorN55
VictorN55
359 Followers