Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it bitch!" The black man's voice boomed as he slapped her again.

Jade looked up fearfully and attempted to appease him by sucking his cock. The man between her legs was now finger fucking her while sucking her clitoris. The other two men holding her rubbed their cocks over her face.

Then when she thought she had respite when the first cock was pulled from her mouth when another took its place. She began to suck without prompting while she squirmed from the activity between her legs.

Then suddenly the man between her legs moved up and drove his cock into her. Jade moaned around the cock invading her mouth as she tried to squirm away from the cock invading her vagina.

The man between her legs relentlessly pounded her pussy. Jade moaned with pleasure as the cock in her mouth pumping in and out. They continued to pull, claw, and suck her breasts. A third cock replaced the last and she continued to suck vigorously.

"Mm..., mm..., mm..." she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

When a grunts from the man between her legs pounding her pussy let go and sent his cum deep into her body. He got off her and was quickly replaced by the brown skinned man.

"Aaah...!" She cried out as she came.

The man who had just cum in her straddled her face and shoved his cock into her vacated mouth. When he got off her the other black man moved up to her face and vigorously stroked himself, when with a grunt shot his jism all over her face and open mouth. He shoved his cock into her mouth which she sucked salaciously.

They then changed strategies. They flipped her onto her stomach, one of them then lubed her anus, while another work his way under her to enter her vaginally.

"No, no, not there, I have never had it there!" She pleaded.

"Shut up slut!" Came a reply and her ass was smacked loudly.

Then slowly her anus was violated. "IT HURTS, IT HURTS, TAKE OUT!" Jade screamed out.

The man violating her ass looked at me worriedly. I motioned for him to continue as I knew Jade was not an anal virgin. He continued with some restraint, then he began to work his cock in and out of her as Jade's mouth is one again violated with another cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned around the cock in her mouth as she came yet again.

With three cocks in her, the men switched after coming in her various orifices. I saw cum dribbling down the man cock in her mouth, cum oozed from her anus as he withdrew, while cum dripped from her vagina as it is vacated.

She looked at me wild eyed, taking deep breaths, her skin glistened with perspiration, she held a cock in each hand, she prepared for the next round.

They then took turns fucking her face as they recoperated. One man pushed his cock down her throat until he was balls deep against her mouth. Jade sputtered and gagged until he pulled out. She took a number of deep recuperative breaths.

After nearly an hour the men finished off by jerking off onto her as she lay on her back exhausted. They ejaculated onto her vagina, her stomach, her breasts, and on her face. She was well cum basted.

Spontaneously the men clapped their hands and cheered her.

"Man, you have a very fine woman. No need to pay us, we really had fun with her." Said one.

"Thank you lady, that was really hot. You are damned beautiful and one awesome fuck." Said another as they left to clean up in the other room.

I removed my clothes and went to Jade who still laid on the bed her hand cupping her swollen vagina, the other hand on her abused breast, while catching her breath. I laid down beside her, clearing cum from her eyes and mouth.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am, but are you okay with all those men fucking me?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered and kissed her cum smeared mouth, my tongue finding hers and kissed each other passionately.

After we broke our kiss we looked into each others eyes.

"I love you, George." She whispered.

" I love you, Jade." I replied.

We made love right then and there. I did not care that her body was slick with the cum of other men.

Months later Don passed away from a stroke. Jade was inconsolable for weeks. I cared for her and took care of things for her.

Don had left me a letter asking me to take care of Jade and his daughter. He said he knew that she also loved me. She had confessed that fact to him.

A year later I married Jade and we moved in together which also included taking her flirtatious daughter, Mariko, which is another story.

I arranged for another gang bang for Jade with eight men which was professionally filmed. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience but said it was taxing, she felt stiff and achy for a couple of days. That was her last gang bang.

We did other things together. There were times I would wear a mask and take her when she least expected it, which also included knife play, bondage and breath play. We also joined an adult swingers club where we made many new friends.

We are still very happy together, and still very much in love with each other.

The End