Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have been neighbors for years. George, how could you do that to me!" She exclaimed indignantly.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

She opened her mouth ready to unleash her seething rage, then shut it abruptly. She blushed a deep red.

"I don't need to sneak in. When I can just tell you what I want. Like right now I want you to suck my cock." I said with a smirk.

"How dare you!" She spat and turned her face from me with bitter indignation.

"I know you are a cock slut, your cunt is getting moist as we speak." I challenged.

"Ridiculous." She retorted as she crossed her arms in defiance.

I undid my pants, let them drop and pushed down my shorts. I also pulled off my t-shirt and stood naked before her. She tried to ignore me but took side long glances at me.

"You bastard!" She fumed.

"Now be a good little slut and suck my dick. You are probably thinking about how sweet my cock will feel in your mouth, or how much cum I will give you." I said as I sat on the couch.

"God, I hate you." She said as she turned and knelt between my legs.

"Hate is such an overrated word." I answered coolly.

She looked daggers at me before she took my semi erect cock in her hands. With one hand she massages my balls, and stroked me with the other.

"I should squeeze your balls into little pebbles." She mumbled as she licked the length and the tip of my cock while she gently massaged my balls.

I reached for my phone, placed it at the end of the couch, on it's side, and surreptitiously began filming her just as she took me into her mouth and began to suck my cock with a licentious desire.

Fuck she was good, really really good. She then moved down to my scrotum, nuzzling them with her nose before licking and kissing them. Then she sucked one sack into her mouth and suckled it.

.

"I should bite them off." She muttered before taking the other into her mouth to suckle while she continued to stroke my brick hard erection.

She took my length back into her mouth and began giving me an awesome blow job. I watched as she dexterously moved on my cock, alternating from throating and sucking my cock enthusiastically.

Just the sight of my cock between her gentle lips and in her mouth was an extreme turn on. It was not long before I was ready to blow my nuts into her wonderful mouth. She began to rim my anus with her finger, licking her finger before inserting it into it and push on my prostate, and resumed sucking my cock with breaths of exertion. "Mmh, mmh, mmh, mmh..."

That was it. Beginning as a spark deep in my soul quickly grew into a blaze and an intense euphoria enveloped me. With a grunt I erupted. My seed burst thickly into her mouth. She struggled to swallowing at first but continued sucking me. Stream after stream engorged her mouth and throat.

"Mmmmmmhmmm!" She hummed with deep wanton desires.

She made sure that she sucked out all I had. Then slurping and lapping noisily, she attempted to suck up the cum which had escaped. She held my cock as she sucked it off my balls and anus.

She looked up at me smugly. "Was that to your expectations?" She asked, licking her lips, and looking very pleased with herself.

"Mmm, not bad, it was mediocre." I teased.

"You are such a prick." She said as she got to her feet and turned to leave.

"Where are you going? Get back here, it's my turn to satisfy your ravenous cunt, which is probably very wet. Let me blow you and do it better than you did me." I said to her.

She turned and looked at me with disgust. "Really!" She said derisively.

"I seriously doubt you can be better or as good as me. But give it your best, mister hot shot." She said mockingly as she removed her bikini bottoms and took my place on the couch with her legs apart.

Her vagina glistened wetly. The phone cam kept recording. I knelt down between her legs and salivated at the sight of her bald vagina.

"You have a very beautiful vagina." I remarked.

"Oh, so now it's a vagina and not a cunt, as you had eloquently put it previously." She huffed as she spread her legs further apart to proudly display herself.

I started by kissing the inner thigh of her right leg. Kiss after kiss I inched deeper between her legs until my nose was a hair's breadth from the outermost petals of her vagina. I felt her shudder as I deeply inhaled the subtle sweet scent of her arousal.

I then moved to her left leg. From the knee, I kissed her inner thigh, again inching my way to the apex of her legs. I then licked around her vagina, teasing her rose bud before continuing my circle of her most exquisite vagina.

Jade let out a soft sigh as she gently ran her fingers through my hair. I could feel her body relax.

"For God's sake, get to it!" She hissed as she tried to push herself into my mouth.

Then I flat tongued her from rosebud to clitoris a number of times. She shuddered and let out a gasp.

I then explored each of her labial folds, pushing the tip of my tongue through the depths of her crevices. I probed her opening, twisting my tongue into it.

"Ahh..., ah,..., ah... Oh, George!" She gasped as she pulled my head deeper between her legs.

I suckled her clitoral nib, lashing it with my tongue. I introduced my finger into her canal, curling it back and forth over her G-spot.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah...," she gasped. "Aargh.... G... God..., George!!!" Her voice burst out aloud.

Her hips bucked violently, her face contorted as she is assailed by a very sweet orgasm. " Aah..ah, aahhh." She gasped.

I raised my head from between her legs and dragged my forearm across my wet mouth. She sat upright and looked at me with a slightly bemused expression as though she was gathering her thoughts.

"Ok, that was... perhaps as good as mine." She confessed.

I rose and attempted to kiss her. She turned her face and brushed me aside as she stood up, picked up her bikini bottoms and gave me the finger as she left with a sexually smug sway to her hips. I chuckled.

I reviewed the cam recording. The sound and video were stellar. This new phones were amazing.

Days later, while Don was out of town visiting their daughter, I went over to her house, knocked, waited, then let myself in.

She was coming out of the kitchen and stopped at the threshold with her hands on her hips, arms akimbo.

"I don't know why I bother asking, but what do you want? She said testily.

"I want to show you something. What's your cell number?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"It's something you need to see before Don does." I told her.

"Okay, fine." She said and let me have her number.

I then sent the video to her by text message. She opened it. Moments later her eyes shot wide open. She looked at me in disbelief and them back to the video.

"What..., how.., Oh my god. If Don sees this he will be crushed."

There were tears in her eyes when she looked at me. I thought perhaps I had taken things too far.

"I will do anything you want. Just don't show it to Don." She implored me.

"Go change, jeans and a shirt, no bra, and a scarf and sunglasses. We are going out." I told her.

She looked at me, her lower lip quivering. She meekly turned and left.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she fastened the seatbelt in my car.

"You will see when we get there." I answered.

She remained silent throughout the twenty minute drive. I parked and walked around to the passenger door and opened it for her.

"Put on the scarf and glasses." I said.

She did as I asked and climbed out of the car. She kept her mouth straight, showing no emotion. I attempted to hold her hand which she snatched back abruptly and followed me.

Entering a back door of a nondescript establishment, we entered a dimly lit hallway lit by a single fluorescent light fixture which buzzed and flashed haphazardly. In the background we could hear muted moans of pleasure from both men and women, with the occasional rapturous cries.

"Stand here, don't move." I said.

I went to see the proprietor who gave me a key to a room as we had arranged. I returned to Jade and led her to a numbered room, opened the door with the key and ushered her into a small dimly lit room.

The room contained a sink, a chair, a stool, and two floor cushions in front of a wall which had two verticals slots cut in it.

"What is this, what is the place? Ii smells of sex and sperm." She said as she wrinkled her nose.

"This place is an adult book and video store, this room is a gloryhole room. Men will stick their dicks through those holes to be sucked off. You will oblige and suck them off."

She looked at me aghast. "What? Are you insane? Never, I can't do that!" She said appalled.

"Ok, I will send the video to Don."

"You fucking bastard!" She exclaimed, the expletives sounding strange and foreign on her tongue. I could see her thinking it through.

"What do I do?" She capitulated, her shoulders straight and resolute.

I quickly explained what was required and how it worked. She removed her pants and shirt. Just in her panties, she knelt before a cock that poked through the hole while she held the other cock in the second hole.

I began to record her as she reached for the anonymous cock sticking through the first hole and took it in her hand and began to stroke it as she did the second.

The man pushed himself hard against the wall, his pendulous balls hanging low.

She faced me with a hurt look and then turned and took the cock in her mouth and began to suck it. The man did not last long and quickly shot his load into her mouth.

Jade was caught by surprise and had to cough, spraying sperm back against the man's genitalia as she tried to compose herself and swallowed what she could until he was done.

Cum ran down from her mouth and chin dripping onto her breasts. She let go of the man and moments later was replaced by another larger than average black cock.

She glanced at me, and then took the second cock, which was a black cock, into her hand and began to lick the organ. Then she took him into her mouth and began to suck him somewhat more enthusiastically.

She tried to throat him but failed and resumed sucking him while stroking him. After nearly five minutes she let out a moan as the man erupted into her mouth. As much as she tried to swallow, much also spilled from her mouth and dropped to her breasts and thighs.

After she let him go, I reached to her and used my fingers to scooped up the spilled cum and put it into her mouth. She sucked my fingers eagerly.

"This is crazy, but I am loving it." She said in a frenzied look as she went for the next cock and began sucking it off enthusiastically.

This man did not last long either. A minute later her was spewing his load into her mouth. She pulled him out and his still spewing cock liberally sprayed over her breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm, god yes!" She cried out before taking him back into her mouth to finish him off.

Another could not be coaxed with her mouth. She began to use her hand and stroked him vigorously. She would take just the knob between her lips. She must have felt him tense up. She took him from her mouth and stuck her tongue out of her opened mouth and the man erupted.

The first stream slid over her waiting tongue, the next stream shot to the back of her mouth. The next splash thickly across her face and eyes.

When the man pulled out I wiped her eyes with a cloth. She gave me a grateful look before moving on to the next cock.

She went for the next, and the next. In little over an hour she had sucked off twelve cocks. A couple took ten minutes to finish off, while most averaged four minutes. Her face, neck, breasts were thickly covered with sperm.

"Okay, I think I had enough." She said as she put up her hands in surrender.

I helped her wash off the excessive sperm clinging to her skin and then took her home, dressed in her jeans, top, scarf, and sunglasses. She had a distant pleased look on her face.

When we reached my home she turned to me. "I am going to bathe. Will you come over later?"

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"Two hours, and bring your phone."

I watched her return to her home then I went inside and took a shower. I reminisced about how Jade had loved that. I began to think about how to further give her satisfaction.

Two hours later I pressed the doorbell at her door. Moments later she opened the door. With a welcoming smile she invited me in. She is dressed in an alluring armless floral frock.

"I have prepared something for us to eat. I hope you are hungry. Come to the kitchen." She said as she lead the way.

She looked beautiful. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. This showed her perfect face, regal neck, her face glowed beautifully.

She had prepared a simple Japanese meal. She had laid out chop sticks along with a knife and fork. I chose to use the knife and fork or we both could be wearing food if I chose chopsticks. She smiled demurely as she picked up a morsel with chopsticks and delicately popped it into her mouth. I could not help thinking back to those cocks she had in her mouth.

"Thank you for today," she began. "At first I was very angry with you for blackmailing me into doing that. But I quickly found it very erotic, so hot to suck off one cock after another, and hotter because you were watching me." She looked up shyly.

"I am pleased that it did have that effect on you. I was a bit hesitant to do this to you, I don't want to hurt you." I confessed.

We finished our dinner with some saki and retired to the family room.

"Can we watch the recording you made?" She asked.

"Sure. But it might be better if I can connect it to your tv." I said.

After a few minutes getting my phone sync with her smart tv we began to watch.

Moving close to me, she enthusiastically watched her self suck cock. She shivered at one scene when stream after stream of sperm splashed against her face.

"I've never had any cock that size, I had difficulty accommodating him. I wonder if I could take it into me." She remarked.

She had moved very close to me, holding my arm as my hand lay on her leg. We skipped through some of the more repetitive scenes coming to a stop to the final three until it ended.

"Do you have anything else in mind for me?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. I was thinking about you getting fucked by a number of men, in a gang bang." I told her.

She shivered. "Oh wow! How many men?" she said excitedly.

"Maybe five." I answered. "Think about it, you don't have to give an answer now."

"George, can you stay with me tonight?" She asked.

I turned to look at her. She had a hopeful look. "Yes I would like that."

We retired to her bedroom and realized that her room was just hers. There were no items for her husband to be seen.

Without closing the double doors to her room, she removed her garments until she stood fully naked before me. I had never quite see her this way before. Jade looked incredibly beautiful.

I quickly removed my clothes and joined her in bed. I moved to her as she lay on her back and looked into her eyes.

"Make love to me, George." She said ever so softly.

I moved up against her side and caressed her face. She cupped my face in her hands and drew my face to hers and for the first time we kissed.

The kiss was deep and sincere. I felt warm emotions flow from me to her, and her to me. I moved over her as she opened her legs to me. When we broke our kiss I looked into her eyes as I slowly entered her.

"Oh, George!" She murmured as she looked back at me before closing her eyes to savour the moment.

I began to make love to this perfect woman. She felt amazing, and sublime. This was a side of her that I had not experienced before. She squirmed underneath me, meeting my thrusts as I stroked in and out of heaven. She began to moan joyously.

"Ah, ah, ah..., oh, George." She called out in her beautiful voice.

Her body soft, smooth, welcoming, so sweet, so perfect. I began to grunt at each thrust. Each new stroke becoming sweeter than the last.

"George, oh George, this feels so wonderful. Aaah!" She gasped.

She clung to me, her vocalizing sounding more like cries as the pleasures in her built and compounded, becoming hotter and deeper.

I was unable to hold back and with a shudder, I exploded, my semen flowed endlessly into her perfect body.

"George...!" She cried out as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" She cried out as she is assailed by a monumental orgasm, all motor control was lost as experienced uncontrollable spasms one after the other.

We laid there taking deep breaths. Our slick bodies clinging to each other. With her head in my shoulder she wept.

When I attempted to move off her she held me fast. "Are you okay? I asked.

After a few moments she answered. "I don't know. I am very confused and conflicted."

She let me go and I moved off her to her side. She turned to me and laid her head on my shoulder, her thigh draped over mine, and her hand on my chest.

"Hold me." She whispered.

When I awoke in the morning she was still in my arms. She then stirred and moved off me. I turned on my side and spooned her. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. This precipitated another round of love making. While not as intense or as mammoth as last night, it was very sweet.

It took me a number of days to arrange a gang bang for Jade. By this time Don had returned from his trip to visit his errant eighteen year old daughter, Mariko.

As agreed, I reluctantly sent Don the videos I made of her.

I began to worry about Jade and myself. I was worried about how I thought she might be feeling about me and how I was beginning to feel about her. I did not want to admit that my feelings, or that our feelings had changed toward each other.

As the day for the gang bang drew nearer, Jade became agitated and excited.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. As long as you are with me." She replied.

"Trust me, I will not take my eyes from you." I assured her.

The day arrived and we went to a hotel where I had booked a suite. I had found five men from a local amateur baseball team to participate. They were two white men, one brown man, and two black men.

When the men arrived I introduced her as my wife. I told them what we wanted, while Jade concurred.

"Damn, she is one fine looking woman dude. You have a beautiful bitch for a wife." Said one of the men.

The men seemed nervous at first. One came up to Jade. "So slut, we are going to fuck you like never before. You will be our whore for the next hour. Do you understand, bitch.?" He growled.

"No, please don't do this to me, I am a good wife and mother." She said in a diminutive voice.

The men stripped a stood before appraising her while they stroked their cocks. Jade looked at each of them, looking at their cocks. She swallowed. She looked at me and nodded her head.

I began to record her on my phone. I tried not to get any of their faces in the scenes, only hers.

Then it began. They swarmed her, pulling off her clothes while she protested vigorously. She tried to squirm out of their grasp, then she is slapped across the face and thrown bodily onto the bed.

I paused in alarm as she was slapped, but she waved me off and I continued recording.

"No, no, don't do this, why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"Your husband owes us money and he gave us your ass in payment." Said one of the black men as he drove his cock into her mouth. "Now shut up bitch and suck my dick!"

Jaded eyes flew open in disgust as she tried to remove the organ filling her mouth.

Another man spread her legs rudely and began eating her. She tried to close her legs but failed as he pushed them apart. The brown skinned man was sucking on her breasts while the other two held her arms and pinned her down.