Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt a bit clumsy at the beginning, but she soon adjusted the position, the pressure of the soft body laying across my belly had increased, as she moved the elbow away a bit, and it didn't take that much of her weight anymore. Since then the overall feeling improved dramatically.

I wasn't sure what exactly she was doing there, but the sensation was just amazing. I felt her rub my shaft all over, from all sides, alternating the pressure often. It was vaguely resembling a thorough leg massage, just applied to the penis. I couldn't see a bit of my pride, but it must have been fully erected and rock-hard already. And then I felt a wet sensation on the top of it.

I moaned with a sheer pleasure. I could feel the delightful wetness moving down my prick, and I imagined how she was taking it in her mouth, slowly and sensuously. Then the movement stopped and I was suddenly aware of soft licking touches of the familiar tongue all around my penis. I groaned. And as if the pleasure, she was just giving me, was still not big enough, she started to suck on me.

Immediately I recognized the dangerous movement down in my loins, and feeling pretty shocked by it myself, I realized I was right about to cum. That was something I didn't want to happen so early. Therefore I caressed Jade's back to attract her attention and said: "We have to stop, babe, just stop now."

She obeyed and withdrew my dick from her mouth. Instead, she began to kiss it all around at its base. This didn't really help me much to get the composure back, but I had managed somehow.

"Holy shit, girl, you surely know how to deal with a man's tool," I said respectfully when my breath became normal, at least partially. I caressed her bum again, lovingly.

"OK, my turn now," I exclaimed when I calmed down enough. "Sit up again."

I waited until she pushed herself into a sitting position, and still with her back turned to me, she looked at me over the shoulder.

"But I haven't finished yet," she said disappointedly.

"I know, babe. You will get your chance again, later on, I promise," I assured her. "Just let me show my gratitude for what have you already done for me, OK?"

With that I stood up and knelt behind her. I unclasped small hooks and loops at the back of the black bra and slipped straps from her shoulders. I leaned forward over Jade's right shoulder and our cheeks touched. I looked down and could see she was hiding the end of the amputated arm inside the palm of her left hand.

I let go of the bra, reached around Jade's body and grabbed both her forearms with my hands. I parted them away, bringing the poor stump on display.

"And we will stop hiding this, OK?" I said softly to her. "I want to see you the way you are. Either I can handle all of you or nothing, there's no point in hiding or pretending anything. Show it to me."

With that I raised her right arm up, letting its elbow rest on the palm of my hand while I used the other one to cares and cup the blunt end of the abbreviated forearm. I didn't seem to notice, but I guess the sheer curiosity had taken the better of me. I cradled the pitiful remnant of the limb in my palm and upturned it gently, so I could see it better, my head still hovering above Jade's shoulder.

The end of the amputated arm was somewhat wide and flat. As the forearm continued toward the elbow, it re-gained its ordinary fullness and roundness in diameter, but the end itself really looked flat. I could feel both bones inside it, but they didn't reach the full length of the stump, which ended in a layer of soft tissue and its tip was surprisingly supple to the touch. I could even see a thin scar-line running across the bottom of the stump, very close to its end.

"Doesn't it repulse you?" Jade asked seriously as she watched me inspecting her arm.

"Well, it's not as pretty as your hand, that's clear. But it isn't ugly either, actually. It is what it is - an incomplete arm. What has left of it is without any doubt beautiful, it's just a pity there isn't more of it. Look, I would prefer you with two hands, but this obviously isn't a showstopper, you see. You've still got one hand that can do anything and everything. So, when I look at it from this perspective, it can even be taken as a something extra."

She giggled at that, but when I touched her cheek with mine again, I felt a wet path, probably from the unnoticed tear.

I was surprised with my own reaction to the crippled arm myself. I expected I would have to fight bad feelings and emotions, maybe even disgust, but nothing of that occurred. It was like I said to Jade, I found her maimed limb unfortunate, but not ugly or repulsing by any mean. I even dared to go further. I raised the incomplete forearm higher and brought it right to my lips. Then I planted series of little kisses across its slightly flattened end. Jade noticeable shivered at that.

"Did you like it?" I asked, surprised.

She didn't answer, but I felt her nod. So I stuck out my tongue and licked along the thin scar at the bottom of the stump. Jade sighed. I hesitated a bit, then decided to take the thing fully in my mouth. I wrapped the end of the stump gently with my lips and licked the tip hidden inside my cavity. It felt strange and... different, but not disgusting. I was basically licking her forearm and it felt exactly like that, just the shape was somewhat... odd and definitely unusual. I had never had anything like that in my mouth yet, so I explored the intriguingly unfamiliar shape with my tongue ever so eagerly. Jade moaned aloud. Oh, this girl was in a great demand of a man's attention, I realized. And I was ready to provide as much of it as she could possibly bear.

I told her to move to the centre of the bed and lay on her back. I helped her with the task attentively, enjoying every single contact with her lustful body. I noticed she had took the opportunity and grabbed the towel that I'd left there and quickly covered ends of her abbreviated thighs. I wanted to comment on that at first, but then decided to let it be. I didn't want to spoil the magic of the moment or put her into any kind of discomfort. This was supposed to be about her and about the best feelings she could get.

I laid by her side and inserted the left arm under her head, so she could rest it on me. I made sure her incomplete arm got under my shoulder and behind me, hence it wouldn't get trapped between our bodies. My still erected member rested on Jade's hip, which she seemed to enjoy genuinely because she visibly smiled when the thing touched her. Then I leaned to her and with a hand on the cheek I turned her head to me. I kissed that pretty mouth passionately and enjoyed again the - already somewhat vanishing - taste of sweet cherries. She caressed my own cheek with her hand too, and soon I felt also the blunt touch on my naked back. I knew she was caressing me with that shortened appendage she'd got instead of the other hand. Now, I must admit I liked the picture of it rubbing my back quite a lot.

I stopped our kissing and smiled comfortably at her. Somehow I felt she was nervous deep inside. It was perhaps only from the anticipation, but still, I wanted to have her revel in my pleasing as much as possible.

"Just relax, babe, and enjoy," I repeated her own words.

Then I resumed my kissing, but this time I placed the hand on her naked left breast and started to knead and squeeze it sensuously. I cupped it and caressed all over. It was so big that my hand had to travel over it to encircle it completely. I placed the palm under the intriguing orb and blindly searched for the nipple with the thumb. I found the sexy nub and started to poke at it playfully. It stood up and hardened in an instant. Jade sighed.

I took the beauty in my fingers and started to roll it between them, occasionally pulling at it. That had made Jade moan with pleasure. She closed her eyes and I knew she had relaxed finally, and let herself float on waves of sensations and feelings induced inside her body by my stimulation.

I stopped kissing again and moved lower. I brought my face to the right breast and started to lick around the soft areola. That made the half erected nipple on that side engorge, and when it seemed to not grow any further, I took it between my lips and gently sucked it inside my mouth. I started to lick it gently, although rapidly, occasionally pressing on it hard with my lips. All the time I kept fondling the other breast and let its nipple dig into my palm from time to time.

Jade groaned and cried with the intense pleasure she was getting from her magnificent breasts. Well, I couldn't tell whether she considered them magnificent, but I, personally, could not recall having seen more beautiful orbs than those of hers. I could have played with them forever, but after a while I decided to move on.

I let go of the left breast and moved my hand away from it, down her side, onto the hip and across the rounded belly just above the line of black knickers. I noticed she'd removed the hand that had been resting on my shoulder and put it on the breast I had just left. She started to stimulate herself the same way I did before! Oh, what a smart girl! And a quick learner too.

I slipped my hand under those plain knickers that, strangely enough, I found really sexy in their girlish simplicity. I slowly felt around the full, smooth and soft pubic area and searched for the pussy. As I was getting closer, I noticed the underwear was completely soaked at the bottom.

I found lips of the pussy and explored their soft edges, barely touching them with my fingertips, the fabric of knickers stretched tightly outward by the intruding hand. They were wet and slick and as I pictured them in my mind, I got instantly fully erected again. My penis pressed to Jade's thigh strongly and it had even added to my excitement.

Finally I parted the pussy lips and probed between them gently. All the time I kept licking and sucking on Jade's right tit and she played with the other.

She was completely wet down there, so I carefully inserted a finger in the vagina and started to massage it all around from the inside. Then I inserted another one and began fingering her properly, slowly increasing the depth and pace.

I could not focus fully on two things anymore, so I let go of the breast, and supported on my left elbow, I shifted up a bit. My forearm was still under Jade's shoulders and I used it to pull her towards me tightly. Her breasts crushed on my chest and there was no room for her hand on them anymore. I felt it wrap around my neck instead, as she pulled herself up to me even more. The head came to rest on my shoulder and I heard her panting quietly.

I fingered the girl vigorously for some more time and then withdrew completely soaked fingers from her and felt around, searching for the clit. I found it instantly, since it had become erected from all that excitement and stood up profoundly, almost as if awaiting the visit of my hand and slick fingers.

As soon as I touched it, Jade moaned loudly in my ear. 'Oh boy, this is gonna be fun!' I thought to myself. 'This girl can get loud, apparently!'

I took the surprisingly hard bud between tips of my fingers and started to roll it around and pinching it. Jade groaned and squealed on my shoulder with sheer excitement. I didn't stop. I massaged the clit continuously, occasionally slipping a finger in her pussy, but even then I maintained rubbing the little friend with the thumb or the bottom edge of my hand.

Jade started to shake and was moaning and groaning constantly. I felt her fingernails dig in my back painfully and there was also a strange blunt pressure spot on my left shoulder blade, undoubtedly from the end of the arm stump that she also used to hook herself onto me with. I held the girl tight to me myself, and kept rubbing the swollen clit.

Then she screamed and I had to turn my head away to not get deafened. Jade was suddenly all sweaty and she thrashed violently in my arm. She clasped her short thighs hard together, thus trapping my hand between them. I could not move it anymore, I just managed to wiggle it a little in an attempt to prolong the stimulation of her private parts.

Jade cried on my shoulder and was sort of pulsating inside my one-handed hug, as several consecutive waves of wild orgasm rushed through her hot body. I gently lowered her to the bed, and once she had released my hand from between her thighs, I rolled on top of her and cuddled her in a comforting and protective manner. I was supporting myself on elbows and knees, so I didn't put all my weight on her, I just let my body touch hers distinctly enough to let her feel and be aware I was there with her.

Jade was gasping for breath with her eyes wide open, but staring emptily at the ceiling. I waited patiently for her to come together again and busied myself with planting small kisses on her jaw, neck and flawless shoulders.

"That was heavenly," she said after a fairly long while.

"Are you ok?" I asked with concern.

"I'm better than I have ever been in my entire puny life," she giggled. "That was so intense, so pleasing, so exciting... I have never thought it could be that nice."

She looked at me happily. I raised up and reached behind me for the towel that must have crumpled somewhere there. When I found it, I used it to dry the sweat from Jade's body attentively.

"Can I get you rid of those knickers?" I asked. "They are one mess now anyway."

She just nodded and I slid down from her because I was straddling her pelvis right then. She raised her shortened thighs up, hesitantly, and I could see their cut-off ends for the first time, but I didn't really care a tiny bit about them right then. I just grabbed the thin rubber band at the top of knickers and pulled it down over the full buttocks, then up the abbreviated thighs where the thing came off easily. I tossed the ruined, wet, flimsy cloth on the floor by the bed. That made Jade as naked as I was and I could not help but looked excitedly right at her crotch.

The pubic mound was meaty, bald and smooth, with the gapping slit below, which accommodated the sweet love opening. It looked so soft and so sexy that my already softening dick started to raise again. I couldn't tear my eyes from it, from the inviting hole and intriguing contours of pink inner labia visible inside. Jade's pussy looked so fresh, so girlish, almost untouched, that it drove me crazy.

"Would you let me try something on you?" she asked suddenly.

"Sure! I told you you'd get another chance to show me your naughty ideas," I teased her.

"How do you know they are naughty?" she asked trying to sound innocently.

"Because I can tell now - you are a little girly devil with a strong sexual appetite," I smiled broadly at her. "Although I'm not complaining a bit about it, you bet."

She giggled shortly, then asked me to sit on my heels below her bum with knees by both her sides. I obliged and was expecting her to ask me to penetrate her. I must say I was eager to obey instantly, my hardening dick already touching the hot opening, as she had spread those shortened thighs of hers in a somewhat welcoming gesture and let them rest on my own ones. But then she asked me to rise up a bit, and as I did so, she brought her thighs together again - from either side of my dick! She literally gripped my manly pride with her thigh stumps!

I must say it looked a bit weird but felt just great nonetheless. Her thighs were soft and full, and when pressed together, they covered almost the entire length of my love pole with just the purple head protruding from between them. It was quite an unusual sensation. Then Jade increased the pressure for a short period of time, and after that, she started to move those big white sausages that had buried my prick within their tender softness. She moved them forth and back slowly, massaging the super-lucky dick with them. I could feel places of higher pressure on both sides of my shaft, travelling along its length, and was wandering what it was. Then I understood suddenly, and my head started to spin.

These must have been remnants of Jade's femur bones that moved inside stumps! I looked at her in a shock and found her reading in my face. I didn't want to hurt her with my reaction, so I gathered all my will and composure and tried to not think about what I had just realized. The feeling was great after all, and my penis was responding happily to it, so why should I be bothered? I better closed my eyes and arched the back, thrusting the pelvis even more forward.

Jade's thighs were pumping my penis quite rapidly now. The sensation was genuinely amazing, there was no doubt about it. It was so different from a hand or a foot job, but equally great, with an unusually pleasant softness all around my shaft. It was as if I was fucking her thighs, normal girl's thighs, and that wasn't a repelling idea by any mean.

I opened my eyes again, looked down at the severed appendages that were working up my overly happy penis, and then back at Jade's face. This time I was convinced. I liked what she was doing and I enjoyed the touch of her abbreviated thighs on my dick. I could look in her eyes without feeling guilty or pretending anything. I liked her and I truly liked her body.

She must have guessed what was happening in my mind and she must have understood what was the outcome because she smiled broadly and I noticed her eyes had moistened up. To confirm the result, I determinedly put my hands on tips of her leg stumps and squeezed their round, soft ends. I heard Jade giggle contently, and she reached to my knee with her hand and caressed me there. She even tried to increase the tempo of stroking my member, but missed the rhythm and thighs went in opposite directions, which felt great too, I must admit.

Then something came on my mind. I leaned forward, and supporting myself on hands, I lowered my head to hers. Since the leg stumps got trapped between our bodies, she had to stop the pumping motions, although my penis still remained buried inside their lustful mass. Jade looked in my face with a concern.

"Have you used your arm stump on me before?" I asked slowly. "Did you rub my penis with it at the beginning, when I could not see what you were doing there?"

I tried to sound chiding, but I was sure my excitement was betraying me. Jade bit her lower lip and nodded, trying to look innocent, however the sparking eyes and uplifted mouth corners told me she was planning it that way since the very beginning, and she did it all on purpose, including obstructing my view from what she was doing.

"You little, cute, sexy devil," I scolded her again. "Show me! Do it again."

With that I rose up and waited.

Jade parted her thighs and reached for my dick with the hand. Then she outstretched the right arm too, but the severed appendage barely made it to the head of my dick. I leaned forward a bit for her, placing a hand on the wall for the support. Nonetheless, Jade had to flex the right shoulder quite a lot to be able to rub the full length of my penis with the short limb. She steadied it with the hand and let the wide end of the stump travel along the love tool, caressing and massaging it in this strange way. That was the unusual sensation I felt before!

She traced the head of my prick all around with the end of the forearm and then brushed it with the part closer to the elbow that was more padded with muscles. It felt incredibly arousing and I started to pant. Jade, feeling my increasing excitement, started to pump me with her hand. She gripped the swollen penis between her palm and stump and moved them up and down simultaneously. The view of the poor, scarred end of the female arm stump on my member, and the way how its wide tip arched around it was driving me mad. Jade's thorough pumping motions didn't help to keep my composure either. I felt I could cum any time now and I didn't want it to happen, not yet.