Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why I said: "You naughty little girl, you deserve a punishment for your dirty deeds," and I moved back from her and from the reach of her limbs, all of a sudden.

She looked at me disappointedly, both arms still outstretched toward me.

I smiled at her: "You are sentenced to be rocketed out of this world - NOW!"

With that I buried my head between the short thighs and started to eat her without any warning. I didn't waste a second. I pressed my face onto her crotch and started to lick around the blooming pussy wildly. I heard her gasp with unexpected surprise. She was still wet from my previous stimulation, and now her love juices mixed with my saliva as I licked inside her cavity, reaching with the tongue as deep and far as it would go.

I was being driven mad by my own overwhelming excitement. I reached for the ends of her thigh stumps and squeezed them hard, pushing them aside to get an even better access to her cunt. She tried to clasp them back together as if to protect her private parts, but she had no chance. I was literally sucked onto her lovely cunt and licked around frenetically as if I had two tongues.

Jade moaned and groaned somewhere above me. Loads of thick liquid started to gush out of her vagina as her excitement was rocketed to the maximal level in just a few seconds. I moved my mouth higher, found the swollen clit and sucked it inside me.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard her scream, then the voice transformed into an animal groan.

I twisted my head sideway to make a room in front of the love hole, where I inserted one of my fingers. Yes, only a single one, as I didn't intend to finger her. Instead, I used it to massage the upper wall of the vagina while I started to lick the clit inside my mouth.

I felt a strange movement of Jade's body as if she tried to sit up and then just fell back limply. I kept working her up dedicatedly, and it didn't take long before she exploded. Almost literally exploded. It seemed as if her body had got airborne and then just crashed down.

She uttered a long scream of unbearable pleasure, then went limp. No wild thrashing around, no uncontrolled beating with limbs (or what had left of them) - she was just laying there, quivering, absolutely unable to respond to or to process all those feelings and sensations that were consuming her completely. She looked pitifully vulnerable, although not because of missing limbs, but due to me having drained last bits of live energy from her with that shattering orgasm, I had luckily sent her through. I felt the urge to cradle her, to protect her from the outer world while she would regain her strengths again.

I raised up and moved forward, where I laid atop of her once again. This time I didn't straddle her thighs. Instead, I held them raised up and extended to either side of me, resting on my own thighs. My rock hard penis laid right on her soft abdomen and had started to hurt already from all that stimulation without relieve, but I couldn't care less at the moment. I just hugged Jade soothingly and swayed her in my arms a little as a small child.

"Are you alright, Jade?" I asked when I thought she might be able to answer finally.

"Y-yess," she said slowly. Then, looking at me with feverish eyes: "What was it?"

"I guess it was the most intense and the most consuming orgasm I have ever heard of," I said with a short giggle that had immediately changed into a comforting smile.

"I can't remember most of it... I think I might have fainted out," she said. "I recall it growing inside me with such a shocking speed... and then I got hit by a wave of extreme pleasure and then... another and another..."

"I'm sorry, babe..." I started, but she interrupted me.

"No, no, it was great! It was absolutely amazing... thank you for letting me experience it."

"My pleasure, babe, my pleasure. Believe me," I said, feeling truly and deeply satisfied myself.

As I moved a little, my erected penis dug into her belly a bit, and she got aware of it.

"And what will we do with this?" she said, reached tiredly between our bodies with the hand and took the hold of my dick there.

"We will just let it be," I suggested and indeed meant it.

"No, no," she protested. "The lovely thing deserves its deal of satisfaction. Would you like to come inside me? I'm afraid I'm not capable of much of an active role in it now, cause I feel completely exhausted, but you can fuck me if you wish."

"Babe, that's definitely not a good idea. I think you might be very tender down there right now, and it could be painful for you. Let's not overdo it. We can leave it for later. I'm not sure I would like to have it this way anyway," I said frankly.

"But I like the idea," she said with a smile. "I like the image of your handsome prick inside my vagina," she giggled. "Just tell me, will this crippled body be sexy enough for you to climax while fucking it? If not, I can help you with my hand. I will understand it, I know my stumps look ugly..."

"Listen," I interrupted her abruptly. "There's something I have learnt this evening."

"What is it?" she inquired.

"Your... erm..." I searched for the word, "limbs..."

"Stumps..." she corrected me.

"Ok, stumps... are not as repulsive as one might think. And they are not ugly at all. Yeah, they are different, of course. They are... unusual, but not ugly. They are still functional and they could provide as exciting erotic stimulation as any other human limb. Actually, I think I had come to liking them. Well, let's say they have become great friends with my penis, after all."

We both giggled at that. Then I continued: "I must admit I was afraid at the beginning, but now I see how foolish I was. Your body is beautiful, your stumps are lovely and you are perfect-enough the way you are. And to answer your question - you bet I can climax fucking that magnificent body of yours. And it wouldn't even take long, I guess."

"Fine," she said simply and a big smile appeared on her face.

Damn, why did I have a sudden feeling she wanted it this way? To get me exactly to that point, to that statement, to the confession I'd just made? She must have had a little devil inside her head, indeed!

Jade searched blindly on the night stand with her arm and then handed me a condom: "Prove it!"

"You've got a condom?!" I uttered with surprise.

"Yes, it came with the vibrator. A sort-of promotional gift or something."

"A vibrator!?" my eyebrows went high up.

"Yes, silly! Do ya think a girl 'minus three limbs' gets a date every single week? Not even a year!"

"Men are stupid," I murmured more to myself than to her.

"Not all of them," she said and shook the package in front of me. "Will you help me to put it on you?"

I crawled off the top of her and let her extend and rest the thigh stumps flat on the bed again. Then I straddled her pelvis with the wilting dick pointing towards her belly. I took the condom from her and teared the wrapping off while she had brought my prick back to the life by pumping it with her delightful hand. I placed the rubber circle at the tip of its head and she used her arm stump to hold it in place. Then she carefully rolled the thin rubber down the shaft. It was an arousing sight and my member was ready for the action before she had even reached its base.

I moved down, under her sexy bottom, and lifted up the leg stumps. I spread them once again and leaned deep forward for a kiss. Then I used one of my hands to navigate the penis toward the opening. I pushed gently and let it slip inside the beautiful, waiting cunt. I pushed as far as it would easily go. I stopped when I felt first resistance. With my dick halfway inside her, I lowered myself on top of Jade again and cradled her shoulders in my arms one more time.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not yet," she said.

"Tell me if it starts to hurt," I said and pushed my pelvis forward a little.

Jade frowned but said nothing. I felt the tight vagina getting stretched by the thick invader. I proceeded very carefully and eventually went almost completely in. I didn't need to go deeper, I preferred her feeling fully comfortable during the process. I stayed within, giving the vagina time to accommodate the swollen love shaft.

"How does it feel to impale a crippled body?" Jade asked naughtily.

"How does it feel to seduce a man and make him yearn to impale a crippled body?" I returned.

"That feels beautifully," she said with a giggle. "I could do it every day."

"You've earned a candidate for that," I exclaimed, then tried to withdraw a little and push back gently.

It went well, so I repeated it few more times. Jade was still very wet inside, and the smooth rubber, now lubricated with her own juices, was sliding over gradually relaxing vagina's walls with less and less effort. I tried to set proper boundaries for my motion and slowly built up a steady rhythm. Jade kept watching my face and caressing my hair with her hand. The stump of the other arm wandered aimlessly along my side and across the chest. My eyes were glued to those magnificent breasts of hers that jumped up and down with each thrust as jolts of our fuck were sending waves through their soft mass. It was an amazing view, and I soon felt the well-known tense in the most bottom parts of my trunk.

I started to moan with pleasure and increased the tempo quite a bit. That made Jade frown again, and she even uttered a short squeal of pain, as I had probably thrust more forcefully, losing the sense of her physical limits. However, before more damage could have been done, I came. I released the huge amount of cum that had collected in my testicles during previous stimulations and shot it against the rubber tip of the condom.

I sighed with relief and Jade uttered another squeal of pain that I muted down with a loving kiss. I didn't want to hurt this lovely creature by any mean, so I covered her cheeks, mouth, chin and neck with grateful and joyful kisses to let her forget about the couple of painful moments she might have just experienced. She hugged me tight with her arms. When our faces touched afterward, I got surprised by the feel of hot wetness on her upper cheeks.

"Are you crying?" I asked puzzled.

She only nodded before she gave up eventually and started to sob at my question.

"Why, babe?" I asked.

"Because this was the night I'd been dreaming about all my stupid life and now it's over," she managed to confess, finally, between sobs.

"Nah, it could be one of many nights you've been dreaming about," I said convincingly.

"How come? What do you mean?" she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Because I fell in love with that gorgeous body of yours. And maybe I have fallen in love with you too, but that we will have to find out later. We don't know each other much yet. This will only come with time. What I'm sure about though, right here and now, is - you are an absolutely beautiful girl. And sexy and adorable and desirable and... and... And I want to spend more nights like this with you - that is if you let me in to your life."

She grabbed my face between her hand and the arm stump and brought it close to hers. I could clearly see - now unrestricted - streams of tears running from the corners of her eyes.

"Welcome to my life then, silly," she said with a happy smile on the soaked face.

THE END