Jade Pt. 03

Story Info
Waitress wants more than a tip from Jade.
5.3k words
4.71
5.7k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

As was the case with Mina, so with Celine; Jade continued to see her when they were both free, especially when neither the boys nor her husband were around. Unlike Mina, who began seeing other women too, Celine remained loyal to her 'first love', as she called Jade, being unable to conceive of having sex with any other woman.

Jade was happy with Hunter and busy at work and very little happened to disturb her equilibrium, until one day, shortly before Christmas, all that changed. Jade had never really been interested in women who were younger than her, but she had noticed that as she approached her thirtieth birthday she was beginning to check out young girls (as she called them). One reason she tended to dismiss those who were younger than her was because she believed most of them didn't have a brain. The social media age and the existential evil that is ChatGPT had only made the problem worse, she felt. But, as she was to discover, it had in turn made her more entrenched in her own prejudices.

In a word, she was ripe for the picking by a woman in her early twenties with an intellect the equal of or superior to her own, and with the self-confidence that wouldn't be cowed by her manner, which could be high-handed and intimidating at times. Jade met this girl in the restaurant of the local hotel, where she had gone on a whim one Friday after finishing work for the day.

She had intended to get there around one o'clock, but in a dental practice it isn't just patients who are inconvenienced by appointments running late, sometimes it is the dentist herself. By the time she got there, it was nearly two o'clock. In fact, she wasn't sure why she had gone ahead with her plan and driven to the place, given that the only things they were likely to be serving were sandwiches that curled at the edges and shop bought Scotch eggs. The former she could make at home (much tastier and much more nutritious) while the latter she simply couldn't abide.

She was surprised to find that the restaurant was still accepting serving lunch. At two or three tables, diners were finishing up their meals, but apart from that she would be the only customer. She was shown to her table by the maître d', who told her what wasn't available from the menu, then promptly returned to his station at the entrance. After waiting for a few minutes, a girl approached her table and asked her if she had decided what she would like.

Jade didn't take much notice of her, not really bothering to look at her properly, as she ordered a starter (pumpkin soup) and a main course (lamb chops, which she was particularly partial to). It was only when she came back with the soup that Jade got a proper look at the waitress. She was not especially tall, or especially anything really. The most distinctive aspect about her was her voice, which had a cut glass quality that Jade hadn't heard in many years, since she was doing dentistry at Exeter University, in fact.

Her hair was dark and cut in a kind of bob, her chest was flat and it was difficult to make out her legs, which were hidden beneath a long dark skirt. She wore men's style shoes of the type that Jade really disliked over what appeared to be woollen socks. Yet, despite all that, as Jade mulled things over as she drank her soup, the whole was somehow greater than the sum of the parts. Jade found herself looking forward to her return, so she could engage her in conversation and see if she really had that bit of je ne sais quoi about her or whether she was building her up into something she was not.

When she came to remove the soup bowl, she asked Jade if she had enjoyed it. When Jade told her it hadn't been as hot as it might have been, the girl said she should have informed her earlier and she would have seen to it. Not a word of sorry, nothing to soften the blow, no attempt at a bit of reparatory chit-chat, just this matter of fact commentary. Jade having nothing further to add, the girl turned on her heel and went off with the soup bowl. Feeling more intrigued than upset, Jade took out her phone, called her hygienist about something she had just remembered needed to be done, then started to read her WhatsApp messages.

When the girl arrived with the lamb, she asked Jade in a routine way whether she wanted any mint sauce or mint jelly. When Jade said she would have some mint sauce, she went off to fetch it without a word. Jade wondered if she'd got out of bed the wrong way or whether she was always like this. She reckoned the latter was more likely. One thing was clear, at any rate: she didn't care whether she received a tip or not.

She came back and placed the dish on the table near Jade's plate. It smelt very appetising and Jade told the girl so.

'Good. I hope you enjoy it,' she replied, which from her was bordering on the over-communicative.

Jade ate slowly, as was her custom, and as she chewed on the meat (which was good British lamb, not the fatty New Zealand stuff that restaurants usually served), allowed her mind to empty and embraced a meditative state, which was all too rare for her nowadays with her responsibilities as a wife now added to those of looking after a growing practice. She had allowed herself a large glass of a decent red wine (a luxury for her at any time, let alone lunchtime) and this had the added effect of slowing her mind down.

She must have been eating for twenty minutes when the girl materialised by her side and checked that everything was to her liking. Roused from her reverie, she said it was just what the doctor ordered, expecting the girl to turn on her heels once more and leave her in peace. Instead, she asked her if she wanted a dessert or a coffee before the kitchen shut for the afternoon.

'A decaf would be good,' she replied, looking up at the waitress.

They made eye contact and Jade felt that familiar spark, which was the last thing she would have expected. For a moment she thought the girl was going to put her hand on her arm, even though she had made no motion to do so. Then, she thought she was going to put her hand on the girl's arm instead, which was exactly what she found herself doing.

'Thank you,' she said, as much in anticipation of what she might be about to receive as in appreciation of what the girl had already done for her, which, in strictly objective terms, was minimal in the extreme.

'I get off in twenty minutes,' the girl spoke softly, almost in a whisper.

Jade wasn't sure if she had heard her right. She had said something about twenty minutes, but was she really making a pass at her, or was she issuing another reminder about closing time? Jade remained silent, then, realising she was still holding her arm, withdrew it and started fiddling with her knife and fork.

'Did you hear me?' the girl continued, unfazed by Jade's apparent confusion.

'Um, the kitchen's closing, so you want me out.'

'But you haven't even had your decaf yet,' the girl's posh tones only accentuated the teasing tone.

'Oh, that's not important. I suddenly realised I needed to get home.'

'But why? Is someone waiting for you?'

Jade realised the girl must have seen her wedding ring, not to mention the diamond engagement ring beside it.

'Um, well, yes, actually - since you ask.'

'And there's nothing else you'd rather be occupying your time with?'

'Er, look, I think you have the wrong idea about me.'

'Do I? Is that why you're hitting on me?'

'Did it seem like that to you? It was just meant as a friendly gesture.'

'Suit yourself. As I said, I get off work in twenty minutes, so shall I bring you your decaf and you can have a little think?'

'A decaf would be great,' replied Jade, looking at the girl again and giving her a forced smile.

'I won't keep you waiting long,' said the once taciturn girl, placing her hand on Jade's before moving it away so she could clear her plate.

9

'"I won't keep you waiting long"!' now the girl was toying with her, thought Jade indignantly.

Just who did she think she was! She can't have been more than 22. This was obviously a holiday job. She must be a student. Probably doing Women's Studies. Became a lesbian because she couldn't attract any men. Maybe not even a real lesbian. Just likes playing games with older women, preferably married ones.

'Maybe I should call her bluff,' Jade thought. 'Come onto her strong. That should deflate her little entitled bubble. Everyone these days thinks they can bully an Asian girl. We'll let them trample all over us. Won't fight back. Easy pickings. Well, I'll show her different.'

Jade had no more trouble from the girl during the rest of her meal. Sanity prevailed and she asked for the bill so she could go home and flop on her bed. She really was that tired. When the bill came, it was accompanied by a business card for the hotel. Standard sort of thing. Jade wouldn't be tucking that in her purse - that was for sure.

She gave the girl her credit card and, while she was waiting for her to process it, she took the card and carelessly turned it over. On the back, was a hand-written message in blue ink: 'Come to the bungalow at the back. Exit through the door marked "Children's play area".' Jade put the card back the way she had found it and composed herself so that by the time the girl returned she would never know she had read her note.

When the girl returned with her card and the receipt, Jade was ready with a tip, which the girl accepted with a nod of the head and a quizzical look. There was an awkward silence (awkward, at least for Jade), broken not by any words but by Jade getting up, gathering her things and starting for the exit. She made a point of not looking back and continued walking until she reached her car. She opened the door, sat down at the wheel and sighed.

She told herself she didn't find the girl attractive - neither her appearance nor her personality. But the handwritten note played on her mind, nonetheless. She decided to text Hunter to tell him she needed to return to the clinic to talk to the builders who she had engaged to build the extension for the new dentist she was taking on. Feeling better now that she had taken some control over the situation, she started the car and put it in reverse.

Aware that she was shivering, she paused for a second, then started fiddling with the heating. The car warmed up in short order, but the shivering didn't stop. It only intensified. She put the car in neutral and checked herself in the rear-view mirror. Her face was full of colour, which she found odd, since she rarely blushed. She decided she must be coming down with something and switched the engine off.

She thought of the girl's mannish shoes and ugly socks, and laughed at herself. Then, unbidden, the memory of the girl's hand on her own flooded her senses. She found herself getting out of the car and re-entering the hotel. She found the exit to the children's play area and put her hand on the door handle. No one seemed to be around. The place was as quiet as a graveyard. Opening the door, she went out into the garden and saw the bungalow. She thought she'd walk towards it, knowing that at any time she could retrace her steps and return to the clinic - or home. Or anywhere she wished.

She knocked on the door, then instantly regretted doing so and decided to walk - no, run - back to the safety of her car. She found herself rooted to the spot, unable to move, as if someone had cast a spell on her. The door opened and the girl was there, inviting her inside. She must have gone in, because, before she knew it, she was sitting on the small two-person sofa. She heard the door click shut. She was suddenly aware that her heart was beating very fast. She thought of making a dash for the door, but knew she would be unable to open it. It must have been locked with a security code and she didn't know the code.

The girl was taking a shower. She could hear the sound of the water falling against the tiles. She had nothing for it but to wait until she came back out to the living room and opened the door for her. She waited on the edge of her seat, her head bowed, her heart still pumping as if she had climbed a lengthy flight of stairs. Finally, she became aware that the girl had rejoined her. She could smell her shampoo, or her body wash, or some scent she was wearing. She must be very close.

The seat next to her was suddenly not empty any more. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the girl's bare feet. They looked quite different without those ugly shoes, and those horrible socks. Turning her head slightly, she could see the girl's knees (not unattractive at all) and her thighs - milky and well defined. She thought she must be naked until she saw the white, shiny, satiny material of her - what was it? - her short, very short, dressing gown, perhaps.

'Look at me,' the girl said, her cut glass accent softened, as if it were wearing a muffler.

Jade made herself look at the girl and saw that she was smiling at her. She saw that the sash of her wraparound was loosely tied around her waist. The swell of her breasts was clearly visible. She was sitting there like a Christmas present waiting to be unwrapped.

'I, I think I should go,' said Jade with difficulty, as if she had a constriction in her throat.

'But why?' the girl replied. 'You've only just arrived.'

'You're an odd one,' Jade said, calming down and as she did so better able to give vent to her frustration.

'What's your name, anyway?' she said, irritably.

'Angela,' said the girl, with a smile.

'You're not very angelic,' Jade shot back, but without any real venom.

'You're here, aren't you?'

'I think that's a reflection more of your demonic qualities than your angelic ones.'

The was a pause.

'So are you going to tell me your name?'

'Jade.'

'A beautiful precious stone. It fits.'

Jade laughed in spite of herself.

'Do you treat all your customers like that?'

'I won't put up with any nonsense from the leches. You saw my smiley side.'

'Did you take a dislike to me because I'm married? Or because I'm not white?'

'I didn't take a dislike to you. I'd just had a hard time of it today. I wasn't feeling in the mood to serve another customer.'

'I think you may be in the wrong job!'

'It's just a holiday job. Dad knows the guy who owns the hotel, that's all.'

'You're a student?'

'Yes, I'm studying to be a vet.'

'Makes sense,' said Jade. 'You've got to like animals more than you like humans.'

Angela took the teasing in good part.

'And you? What do you do?'

'I work with people, but keep them shut up most of the time. I'm a dentist.'

'You work here?'

'Yes. I have my own practice. I'm expanding it because I can't keep up with the demand.'

'I can see why you would be so popular.'

'I'm very good at my job, I would have you know.'

'I didn't think you were so old,' said Angela, placing a hand on Jade's knee through her skirt.

'There's a lot of things you don't know about me,' replied Jade, placing her own hand on Angela's bare knee.

'Things I'd want to know?' said the girl.

By way of response, Jade laughed, removed her hand from Angela's knee and settled back into the sofa.

'You're married to a man, I take it,' Angela probed.

'You ask a lot of questions,' Jade returned. 'I wish you'd been a bit more communicative when I was your customer.'

'Like I said, I'd had a bad day. You were the brightest spot in it.'

'Wow! It must have been bad then!'

'So you wear those horrendous clothes to turn off the men?'

'Well, it works - most of the time, anyway. Men are so shallow and so predictable.'

'I'll tell my husband that. Mind you, he'd laugh, agree with you and try to get into your pants.'

'I'm sorry to hear that,' said Angela, suddenly serious again.

'Relax!' said Jade. 'He's the one who has it tough in our relationship. I don't think he'd ever be unfaithful to me.'

'Sounds like an intriguing guy.'

'He's quite a bit older than me. He was married before. His wife only died a year ago.'

'Did you know her?'

'Has anyone ever told you you ask too many questions?'

'Not today.'

'That's hardly surprising. I could have got more conversation out of the statue at the entrance than you when you were waitressing.'

'I must have done something right. You gave me a nice tip.'

'Well, you wrote me such a lovely note.'

They fell silent for a minute or so. Jade was the first to break it.

'You know I'm not really into young women.'

'Me neither.'

'I must be at least five years older than you.'

'But you don't seem it. And I really go for older, married types.'

Jade thought about Mina and Celine. She seemed to have a lot in common with this girl.

'Tell me about it. Have you been seducing the lecturers on your course?'

'Sadly, we don't have any female lecturers this year. But, you were close. I seduced the veterinary microbiology lecturer's wife.'

'Did he get to know?'

'She got a bit neurotic when I told her we couldn't be an item, but, no, she told him she was a lesbian but she was the soul of discretion about us.'

'And she would be how old?'

'45.'

'And you are?'

'22.'

'Yes, I can see that snaring me would be like cradle-snatching for you.'

'And you, Jade. How old are you?'

'I will be 30 next birthday.'

'Wow! You don't look a day over 25. You must tell me how you do it.'

'Firstly, by not putting myself through the wringer by letting stuck-up students mess with my emotions.'

'And secondly?'

'By taking advantage of each and every opportunity that comes my way.'

10

Letting the words hang in the air, Jade applied her hands to the sash that was holding together Angela's apology for a dressing gown and pulled the two ends slowly but inexorably until the bow disintegrated and the garment fell open. Her eyes fell first on the girl's full bush, then below it to her pussy. It looked very trim, like a bed in a hotel room with all the edges tucked away neat and tidy, with no creases. Definitely, one for the short list! thought Jade.

But for now, her attention was focused on the girl's breasts - so crudely camouflaged in the restaurant beneath her abject clothing. To really get a decent look at them, Jade had to push back the satin fabric, which she duly did, opting to keep the article on for the time being. The pear-shape tits were dominated by their broad areoles, above which sat moderately sized nipples. Jade looked forward to working on those nipples in due course. She was in no mood to rush things after the emotional turmoil she had been through.

She was about to kiss Angela when her phone rang.

'I'm sorry, I'd better take this,' she said, thinking it might be the builders, who were difficult to get hold of at the best of times.

'As long as you take me afterwards,' replied Angela, in her poshest tones.

'Hi, darling,' she said to Hunter, who was video calling her, as he sometimes liked to do.

'I'm sorry,' he said, with a broad grin on his face, realising she was in the middle of a conference, but not with any client or builder.

Jade looked at Angela with a lascivious grin.

'Just a second, darling,' she said.

'I know how much he'd like to watch us,' she said to Angela. 'Would you mind that very much?'

'I think it would be a tremendous turn-on,' replied the trainee vet, retying the sash above her waist. 'Let me get my tripod so we can do it properly.'

Angela went off to her bedroom and, instead of returning, called to Jade to join her. Her heart racing, Jade made her way to the bedroom and fixed her phone on the tripod, which Angela then adjusted until she had it how she wanted it. She then turned on all the lights in the room before joining Jade, standing with her beside the bed holding hands, like a couple of excited schoolgirls.

12