Jade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Say hello to Angela, darling,' said Jade, looking as radiant as Hunter had ever seen her.

'Hello, Angela,' said the Australian, his handsome, bronzed face clearly visible on the screen.

'Hi, Hunter,' returned the young woman who his wife was about to make love to. 'You have a very beautiful wife. Thank you for letting me share her with you.'

'The pleasure is all mine,' said Hunter, revelling in the upper-class tones of the interesting looking girl in the impossibly short gown.

'Well, don't let me get in your way,' he added. 'Just pretend I'm not here. Or, if you prefer, you can work off the energy of your audience, if that works for you.'

'Okay, honey,' said Jade, almost drunk with the excitement of being watched - though how she'd have felt if she knew that this wasn't the first time he had filmed her is anybody's guess.

The first thing Jade did was to disrobe Angela, revealing her perky tits. Then they kissed for the first time, each tentatively probing the other's mouth. Tentative it didn't stay for long, as the feelings they had kept pent up for nearly two hours overpowered them. Angela's hands cupped Jade's perfect breasts - her very first touch of Asian titties. She found the nipples through the blouse and the bra, and rubbed them gently between her fingers, feeling them respond to her touch.

Jade responded by placing her hands on Angela's boyish ass, her tongue clashing with the younger woman's as they continued to take each other's measure. Kicking off her heels, Jade lay Angela across onto the bed and lowered herself on top of her, breast mashing against breast. She kissed her some more - this time with greater urgency - driven on not only by her own desire, but by the desire she could feel being returned to her. As if she needed further arousal, she could sense her husband's presence with them; in that very room with them, his cock unchained and rampant.

Angela in turn found herself being aroused enormously by two things which held a fetishist fascination for her: being made love to by a fully clothed woman and being the vicarious object of a voyeur's lust. She looked into the camera and invited Hunter to share their experience as the third member of a virtual threesome. She couldn't see him, but she could hear him grunting as he prepared to unload himself of the terrible burden he was bearing.

Jade began to kiss Angela's neck, drawing sighs that mixed contentment with a desire for more, much more. Moving to the girl's tits (which she noted with a kind of selfish pleasure were smaller than her own), Jade licked the flesh with long, languid strokes of her tongue, keeping away for now from the broad areoles and the nipples, which in no way could now be described as moderate in size.

When Jade's tongue made landfall on one of those nipples, Angela's response was echoed by Hunter, whose penis was already on the way to regaining its full size.

'How I want your penis in my mouth!' Angela exclaimed, catching Jade by surprise, until she realised the effect her husband was having on what she had taken to be this confirmed lesbian.

'One day,' said Jade, loud enough that Hunter could pick her up. 'One day I will permit you to suck my husband's dick.'

'Yes!' said Angela, as if in a trance. 'To become truly one with you I know I must let your husband share me.'

Although she was taken aback by the turn of events, Jade wouldn't let it put her off, telling Angela that she must earn the right to Hunter by becoming her slave.

'Are you willing to do that?' Jade added, moving to Angela's other breast.

'Oh, yes!' replied the student, thinking instead of Hunter ramming himself inside her.

'You must put all thoughts of my husband out of your mind,' said Jade sternly, enjoying the turmoil the girl was going through, even as she added to it with her words.

'I will,' gasped Angela, finding it impossible to rid her mind of thoughts of his pulsing tool.

'Good girl,' said Jade. 'But if I catch you thinking of my husband I warn you that I will have to terminate our lovemaking and leave you on your own with only your fingers to keep you company.'

When Angela didn't respond, she added gravely, 'And they will give you only a fraction of the satisfaction that I can give you. You realise that, don't you?'

'Yes,' said Angela meekly, in that cute posh voice of hers.

Happy with the state to which she had reduced the once proud girl, Jade went to work on her nipple, exulting as she brought it completely out of its shell. Whether she would have been so skilful with her tongue had she known that Angela had already broken her promise and was imagining herself fellating Hunter's dick is another matter. But Angela, though, young, was a crafty one, and she began to urge Jade on, telling her not to stop and generally making all the right kinds of noises.

When Jade finally arrived at the girl's pussy, it was literally awash.

'You naughty girl!' said Jade with exaggerated enunciation. 'They should be issuing a flood warning!'

Inwardly congratulating herself on her triumph, Jade began to lick Angela's pussy with vigour. When both Angela and Hunter came within seconds of each other she could have had no way of knowing that neither of them was thinking about her. Radiant with her success, Jade quickly took off her clothes and lowered herself on Angelas' face, seeking the same kind of release that she had just given the girl.

As best she could, Angela turned her face towards the camera and imagined Hunter jerking off while she ate his wife's sweet pussy. While the effect of her actions was more subtle and covert in respect of Hunter - and indeed herself - with regard to Jade it was anything but, as she surrendered noisily after just a minute or so of the student lesbian's ministrations. Angela took advantage of a window of opportunity by pushing Jade onto the bed and engaging her in a sixty-nine, with her face on top of Jade's pussy and her eyes looking directly into the camera.

Imagining that Hunter was taking her from behind, she drove her tongue deep into Jade's cunt, slurping loudly in the hope that Hunter could pick it up. Not only Hunter, but half the hotel could probably hear her, as first Jade then Hunter climaxed again - Hunter breaking all records for the most ejaculations in a twenty-minute period. The hand towel he had sensibly taken with him into the study no longer had a dry patch on it. He opened a box of tissues and prepared himself for the next round.

Absolutely determined by this stage to show Hunter the full range of her sexual prowess, Angela had buckled on a strap-on and had told Jade to blow her. A bit uncertain about thus handing over the initiative to the youngster at first, Jade rationalised her action by reflecting on how well Angela had kept her promise to focus only on her during their lovemaking. She wasn't sure if Angela would click with Hunter, but she was very interested now to introduce them and see if there was any spark, any chemistry.

It was Jade who got Angela to move to the bottom of the bed so she (that is Jade) could put on a bit of a show for Hunter. But Hunter's eyes were consumed by the beguiling young woman with the voice that made her sound like a member of the Royal Family. The way she bossed Jade about delighted him; the way she got her to cover every inch of the dildo before she was ready to thrust it inside her impressed him; the way she looked at him as she prepared to fuck his wife transported him.

When that moment came, he closed his eyes and imagined that it was his cock sinking inside the girl's gorgeous, tight, young, dripping pussy. Three tissues folded in half were not enough to take the wad of cum that exploded from his raw penis. By the time he had recovered his composure enough to focus on the screen, Angela was fucking Jade so hard that he was afraid she might hurt her. And still she was staring at the screen, unseen by his wife, whose face was buried in a pillow she had grabbed from somewhere, into which she was crying out - he prayed in ecstasy rather than in pain.

After taking three or four minutes of this treatment, she could take no more, her orgasmic cries plenty loud enough to be picked up by the iPhone's unsophisticated microphone. Hunter watched on, engrossed, as he waited to see if the girl was going to complete her conquest of his wife by taking her in the ass.

'Why did I ever doubt her?' he said to himself, as she spat on his wife's asshole twice, then rubbed the saliva into her anus.

'Take this!' she said (overdoing, if anything) the accent - looking all the while at the camera.

'Aaargh!' cried Jade, telling Angela to go easy on her, as best Hunter could tell.

'Am I too big for you?' said the animal lover. 'Is your husband unable to satisfy like I can?'

'Shut the fuck up and just fuck me!' Jade positively barked at her.

'Be careful what you ask for,' responded Angela, pushing the fake cock the length of her tunnel.

'No!' screamed Jade, already synchronising her movements with Angela to allow the truncheon to penetrate her to the utmost.

It was patently obviously to everyone apart from Jade herself that she was going to be unable to hold out for long. The orgasm, when it did come, came with a violence that matched the force of the slender young girl's strap-on assault. Jade had met her match in someone, who, as Hunter reflected, was a younger version of herself.

12