Jade Says Hello! (SFW)

Info
Just saying hello :)
135 words
4.46
3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jade_lotus
jade_lotus
180 Followers

Hello everyone! Hope you all are well.

This audio is just a quick little introduction to myself as an artist on this site. I realized I hadn't actually done one just yet and figured I should show a little bit about who's behind the voice. So, Hello there! As a note, there are mentions of sex in this audio but nothing too explicit. Despite how open I am with my audios, I am actually very shy so it took me a while to finally sit down to record this. Hopefully this gives a small glimpse into the woman that is Jade. I hope to make more intimate audios like this in the future.

Well back to making more slutty audios ;) Have a couple ready to be uploaded very soon! Take care,

Stay sexy! ;)

--:--
--:--
1.0
jade_lotus
jade_lotus
jade_lotus
180 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
jade_lotusjade_lotus6 months agoAuthor

@onanismaddict Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this comment! And please don’t apologize for the length haha I had no idea that this audio could make such an impact and I’m very glad to know that it does. I truly appreciate your kinds words and your admiration of my work. It makes it all worth it for comments like these! I’m overjoyed. Thank you so much for listening and supporting! It truly means a lot!

onanismaddictonanismaddict6 months ago

Hello Jade,

Luv this clip so much! One of my favourite audios on Lit... so wonderful. You're awesome!

I can't believe that you start out by thanking us... (You're very welcome.) And from 'us' to you... a thousand times, "thank you"! Huge thanks for all of your amazing audios... but 'Jade Says Hello!' holds a unique, and wildly beloved, place in the pantheon. I can't get enough of the charmingly personal touch that you add here. You sound like a wonderful person! Luv listening to your beautiful voice (fueled by your beautiful personality), experiencing your talented touch, and marveling at your impressive artistry...

You have such a powerfully uplifting view of things. Refreshing. And invigoratingly arousing... (I almost always revisit this very 'personal' audio before embarking on an exploration of your other aural adventures. Something intoxicating about getting a sense of the "real" woman, and feeling that I've caught a glimpse of the true person experiencing the pleasure to which I'm listening.) You have absolutely been, "contributing to some level of goodness, and feeling good, and pleasure and satisfaction", mmm... but the fact that you've actually thought all of this through, framed it so beautifully, and stated it so explicitly... and knowing this is somewhere at least in the back of your mind as you hit 'record'... My gawd, now that is sexy! Sex-positivity at its finest. Fantastic!

Luv your open-heartedness, 'pure' intentions, intimate explorations, generous sharing, and thought-provoking comments. (And in case it sounds like I'm being coldly analytical, and purely high-minded, I also luv masturbating to your voice and your words, of course... lol. You've made me cum and cum, and cum! You're extremely sexy.) The puzzle pieces that you've provided of the woman behind the audio are tantalizing and seductive, and form a gorgeous picture in my mind. Beautiful voice, beautiful face (judging by your strikingly pretty avatar), vibrant intelligence, and a fun sense of humour poking through as well... and a delightful self-summary: "I am still learning about myself, growing, and exploring..." Wonderful.

We can hear all that and more here in 'Jade Saya Hello!' Thank you for this glimpse of the "real" woman who has been filling our heads with erotic dreams. I don't know exactly what that simple yet elusive word means ('real'), but that's what I feel when I listen to this specific audio... and I like it. Thank you, Jade! You rule...

I hope you keep on enjoying yourself, in every way! The sexual, the non-sexual... it's all important, and all good. I'm honoured (and aroused) that you're sharing your journey with us! Thank you for everything that you share...

P.S. Sorry if I got a little bit carried away with this comment. This audio is a bedrock for my enjoyment of the rest, which I enjoy so very much... plus, I had a delicious orgasm listening to you earlier tonight, which often seems to make me long-winded and emotional (lol). But I've wanted to put my strong feelings of appreciation for your unique audios into words for some time now, and it sort of came rushing out just now. Apologies.

DeusdarkDeusdark7 months ago

Twas a nice sit down and chat, thank you. 😊

REMacSoundREMacSound8 months ago

I just found your introduction. It was wonderful for you to share about yourself and hear your lovely voice! I now look forward to hearing all your audio that you've posted (I've listened to a couple of them) and will be anticipating new ones! Hope you enjoy creating them as much as we enjoy hearing them.

jade_lotusjade_lotus8 months agoAuthor

@Simee72: Pleasure to meet you as well Simee! I appreciate all the comments and support. And that is quite high praise! Really means al lot. Thank you so very much!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Testing This Out... First time uploading here.in Audio
Sweet Affirmations For You Darling [F4A] [SFW] [Short and very Sweet]in Audio
Tempest in a Teapot: Growing Up A SFW Discussion on sexual & personal evolution and maturityin Audio
Put Your Head in My Lap Please let me comfort you.in Audio
Quick & Dirty: Just a Moment Stealing a moment away from being a mom to cum hard for you.in Audio
More Stories