All Comments on 'Jade Says Hello! (SFW)'

by jade_lotus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney8 months ago

Thank you Jade! It’s nice to know a little about the real person behind their audios. I too get a sense of pride and satisfaction when I receive feedback from listeners. It just plain feels good that you made someone feel good and brightened their day!

Thank you and I love all your audios!

NiceEnglishGuyNiceEnglishGuy8 months ago

Nice to meet you. Thank you for this introduction. x

Simee72Simee728 months ago

It’s a pleasure to meet you Jade! A lovely introduction. I thoroughly enjoy all of your audios, I will go so far as to say they are the best (for me) that I’ve ever heard. I think it’s a real honour to be privileged for a sneaky peak into your intimate moments and they bring me great enjoyment ☺️ I look forward to your new adventures! X

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your voice is as sexy as your intimate sounds. Thank you for sharing and welcome 🤗.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong8 months ago

Welcome! I hope you find all the fun, sexiness, and positivity that I have here over the years. It's really lovely to see new creators being brave enough to let us in to the human behind the microphone! 😊

Have the best time, hun! I look forward to seeing your name a lot more. ❤️

TWS

jade_lotusjade_lotus8 months agoAuthor

@DrStoney: Thank you so much for listening and so happy to hear you are enjoying my audios! It really means a lot.

jade_lotusjade_lotus8 months agoAuthor

@NiceEnglishGuy: Nice to meet you as well. Thank you so much for listening!

jade_lotusjade_lotus8 months agoAuthor

@Simee72: Pleasure to meet you as well Simee! I appreciate all the comments and support. And that is quite high praise! Really means al lot. Thank you so very much!

REMacSoundREMacSound8 months ago

I just found your introduction. It was wonderful for you to share about yourself and hear your lovely voice! I now look forward to hearing all your audio that you've posted (I've listened to a couple of them) and will be anticipating new ones! Hope you enjoy creating them as much as we enjoy hearing them.

DeusdarkDeusdark7 months ago

Twas a nice sit down and chat, thank you. 😊

onanismaddictonanismaddict6 months ago

Hello Jade,

Luv this clip so much! One of my favourite audios on Lit... so wonderful. You're awesome!

I can't believe that you start out by thanking us... (You're very welcome.) And from 'us' to you... a thousand times, "thank you"! Huge thanks for all of your amazing audios... but 'Jade Says Hello!' holds a unique, and wildly beloved, place in the pantheon. I can't get enough of the charmingly personal touch that you add here. You sound like a wonderful person! Luv listening to your beautiful voice (fueled by your beautiful personality), experiencing your talented touch, and marveling at your impressive artistry...

You have such a powerfully uplifting view of things. Refreshing. And invigoratingly arousing... (I almost always revisit this very 'personal' audio before embarking on an exploration of your other aural adventures. Something intoxicating about getting a sense of the "real" woman, and feeling that I've caught a glimpse of the true person experiencing the pleasure to which I'm listening.) You have absolutely been, "contributing to some level of goodness, and feeling good, and pleasure and satisfaction", mmm... but the fact that you've actually thought all of this through, framed it so beautifully, and stated it so explicitly... and knowing this is somewhere at least in the back of your mind as you hit 'record'... My gawd, now that is sexy! Sex-positivity at its finest. Fantastic!

Luv your open-heartedness, 'pure' intentions, intimate explorations, generous sharing, and thought-provoking comments. (And in case it sounds like I'm being coldly analytical, and purely high-minded, I also luv masturbating to your voice and your words, of course... lol. You've made me cum and cum, and cum! You're extremely sexy.) The puzzle pieces that you've provided of the woman behind the audio are tantalizing and seductive, and form a gorgeous picture in my mind. Beautiful voice, beautiful face (judging by your strikingly pretty avatar), vibrant intelligence, and a fun sense of humour poking through as well... and a delightful self-summary: "I am still learning about myself, growing, and exploring..." Wonderful.

We can hear all that and more here in 'Jade Saya Hello!' Thank you for this glimpse of the "real" woman who has been filling our heads with erotic dreams. I don't know exactly what that simple yet elusive word means ('real'), but that's what I feel when I listen to this specific audio... and I like it. Thank you, Jade! You rule...

I hope you keep on enjoying yourself, in every way! The sexual, the non-sexual... it's all important, and all good. I'm honoured (and aroused) that you're sharing your journey with us! Thank you for everything that you share...

P.S. Sorry if I got a little bit carried away with this comment. This audio is a bedrock for my enjoyment of the rest, which I enjoy so very much... plus, I had a delicious orgasm listening to you earlier tonight, which often seems to make me long-winded and emotional (lol). But I've wanted to put my strong feelings of appreciation for your unique audios into words for some time now, and it sort of came rushing out just now. Apologies.

jade_lotusjade_lotus6 months agoAuthor

@onanismaddict Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this comment! And please don’t apologize for the length haha I had no idea that this audio could make such an impact and I’m very glad to know that it does. I truly appreciate your kinds words and your admiration of my work. It makes it all worth it for comments like these! I’m overjoyed. Thank you so much for listening and supporting! It truly means a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjade_lotus@jade_lotus
Hello there! My name is Jade. I stumbled upon this community some time ago and decided it was time to officially join! I am an actor and voice artist who has discovered recording erotic audios and I can't get enough! I'm still fairly new to the game but I'm a faster learner ;)...