Put Your Head in My Lap

Info
Please let me comfort you.
42 words
4.48
25.9k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are not just fine. You think I can't tell? Sweetie, can you make some space for me to sit with you? Something is obviously bothering you. I can hear it in your voice... my very best friend Moonlight_Audio wrote this.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ladyapollo3583
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What I didn't know was missing

So I apologize in advance for the length and perhaps most detailed/honest and vulnerable message of this comment. First of I will say that I loved this and as someone who has recently transitioned from porn to erotica for a need of intimacy this is exactly what I needed. This is probably more information then you want, but i needed you to know how profound an effect this had on me. As i stated i have been watching porn for a long time and apart from making me feel more and more dead inside it has also not given me the intimacy I really crave. I have been a lone for much longer than I wanted to be (32) and despite all the other parts of my life going well I have ached for companion ship. Unlike many of my peers I want a real relationship not just sex. I'm a large and powerfully built guy and pretty fit with that unfortunately comes a lot of societal expectation that I not be emotional or have feelings to the extent that I have them, or even the need to be vulnerable with someone. All that to say that i didn't realize how much i needed someone to let me have that till i happened across this audio. In generally made me feel appreciated and loved in a way I didn't even realize was missing. I'm not amsahed to say I openly wept in my room the first time I heard. So Truley and sincerely thank you.

uniform223uniform223about 4 years ago
Thank you

These types of reaffirming or comforting audios can be more satisfying, calming, and relaxing then anything an erotic audio RP can do.

Share this

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Bent, Not Broken She wants her first time to be special. Can he help her?in Romance
Twin Breasts I am hurting but she uses a breast to comfort me.in Romance
The CEO Ch. 01 CEO's wife self bondage mishap.in Illustrated
More Stories