Jaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to up his rhythm, pushing harder and holding her hips tighter and he pumped back and forth, each burst forward resulting in the metallic butt-plug pushing against her sphincter while her pussy was full and tingling.

Still, inside her, he bent over so that he was right next to her ear. He nibbled at her lobe before whispering' "The raffle has been drawn." And with that, he pulled out of her.

Jade listened in shock as his footsteps walked away from her, a door opened and he left the room, leaving her naked, tied, gagged, and frustrated.

Jade was irritated and confused. She wanted his cock back inside her. She wanted him to finish and to make her cum. He was only just getting started! She wanted so much more and what on earth was that about a raffle!?

Minutes ticked by and Jade wondered what was going on when the door opened once more, and her host's voice filled the air.

"Right. Number 17, you won the third prize so go enjoy her mouth. You know the rules."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" The voice bellowing as the apparent number 17 seemed overly enthusiastic and a little on the younger side.

Jade heard him approach, his hand gently grabbing her chin and pointing her face up slightly. "I'm going to enjoy this." He purred. "You put on a great show."

He unclasped and removed the ball-gag and Jade was about to respond, to complain when she heard his zipper slide down and his pants ruffle as they hit the ground. The sweet, sweaty smell of manhood flared her nostrils, and she was vaguely aware of his erection before her face. On autopilot, she opened her mouth, half to argue and a half to take him in.

Instantly he slid forward, his girth stretching her lips apart. She waited for him to retreat but he kept slowly pushing forward, forcing her to gag. "Oh yes, I like that" he whispered. "Take it all for me." Jade seriously doubted she could! This had to be the biggest she had ever taken and certainly bigger than her host just previously.

He put two hands on the back of her head and Jade tensed as she knew what to expect from her prone, helpless position.

He bucked forward, his massive member filling her mouth and pushing against the back of her throat. He retreated and pushed forward again, rougher and faster this time, the head of his cock pushing down her esophagus, somehow his rock-hard erection managed to curl and navigate the bend of her windpipe, her eyes watered.

He mercifully withdrew, allowing her to gulp for air but only momentarily as her passage was again filled. He quickened the pace, fucking her face, forcing his lengthy meat down her throat, his testicles hitting her chin as he forced himself fully in, back and forth he thrust while Jade could only lie there, prone and surrendering, her mouth being used more and more recklessly.

"Number 23. You won second prize." Jade's ears picked up the familiar voice of her original host. "You can claim your prize now or wait until 17 has finished."

If Jade hadn't already had a lump in her throat, those words would have certainly provided one. What do you mean he can claim his prize now?

"I think she'd like me to start." The victorious voice replied, a new accent upon the room. Within seconds he was behind her. Two hands grabbed at her cheeks, he seemingly was standing behind her and admiring the view.

"Damn." He said. "I really wish I'd won the main prize, but I guess your pussy will do nicely." He wasted little time, hands firmly on either cheek, Jade felt his erection being patted upon her pussy lips. "God, you're wet" he cooed, sliding in.

Jade managed to gasp as his cock slid between her legs, no easy feat as number 17 continued his assault on her mouth. The cock in her pussy felt amazing, it was firm and long, though not as huge as the one in her throat. God he was big, she thought, trying not to gag.

It took the two winners a few moments, but they quickly got into a rhythm, number 23 pushing her forward as he entered her from behind, forcing her body forward and head further down the shaft of 17 who had altered his pace to warmly receive her thrust forward by pushing his cock hard down her throat.

Jade was overwhelmed with senses. Her mouth was full and being fucked hard. Her pussy was full and being fucked hard. Her ass still holding the little metallic butt-plug. She was being used and loving it.

"Oh, fuck yes." Number 17 cried. "I'm going to fucking cum so hard!" He pumped his cock down her throat and pushed back and forth wildly, using her lips to wank himself off. Jade could feel his hard shaft start to pulsate and seconds later he fully exited for the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

She breathed in the air, grunting as the force behind her started to up the tempo. "Yea, cum all over her face!' the voice from behind encouraged.

Jade could sense number 17s hand feverishly working back and forth upon his own member, just an inch from her face. She stuck out her tongue and groaned as the cock within her filled her up.

The first stream went straight down her throat, thick, sticky, and plentiful. It left a trail along her tongue, quickly followed by another powerful blast. Number 17 was shaking, his voice strained. "Oh god." He moaned. The third jet landed upon her chin and seemingly only heightened his experience as the fourth and fifth streams were even larger, splashing across her cheeks and narrowly missing her eye. "Oh wow." He said. Pushing his throbbing member back into her mouth. "You look so hot covered in cum."

Jade twirled her tongue around the throbbing shaft, a final stream of cum leaking from the now softening member. He withdrew for the final time and Jade swallowed what had pooled in her mouth, powerless to wipe away the goo that was slowly dripping from her chin.

The excitement of seeing the explosion upon her face proved too much for number 23 who in a mighty roar withdraw from within and erupted upon her ass cheeks.

Jade panted, her mouth empty, as she felt splash and splash of warm liquid dance down upon her bare arse and up over her back. Her flesh was quickly covered. He panted, groaned, and patted his cock against her ass, wiping himself off.

"Lucky number 21."

"That's me!"

"Looks like you're ready to go."

Jade once again felt hands on her behind. The body stood behind her and bent over, his fingers pulling at the butt plug still inserted and now covered in cum. She felt some relief as the metal was retracted, a little pop as it pulled at her anus, stretched her out one last time, and was free.

The major prize winner bent lower to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to fuck your ass as hard as I can and when I'm done, you're going to suck my cock until I finish on that cute face of yours, okay?" Jade sensed it was more of a demand than a question. She was shocked, anxious, and unsure but nodded as much as the restraints would allow.

"I didn't hear you?" He whispered, a little roughly. "Where am I going to put it?" He asked.

"My arse," Jade replied weakly. She was not accustomed to anal or the dirty talk -- she'd certainly never begged for it.

"And how do you want me to fuck your arse?"

"Hard." she couldn't believe what she was saying.

"And what are you doing to do to my cock when I'm done with this ass of yours?"

"I'm going to suck it." Jade could hardly hear herself. She had rarely done anal and had certainly never taken a cock in her mouth afterward yet somehow she wanted it. His voice gave her a rush, his manner excited her. She wanted it all.

"And where am I going to cum?"

"On my face?"

"Where? Cmon love, give me some energy." He cooed. "What do you want from me?

The words surprised even her. Her excitement rising. "I want you to fuck my ass hard. I want you to shove your cock in my mouth and I want you to cum all over my fucking face!"

Her tight puckered hole instantly gave way. His erection prized open her walls, as he drove himself deep down her cavity.

"Where is my cock?" He asked, pausing with his hard member fully within her. His balls rested against her pussy, the hairs of his testicles almost tickling her. He was in as deep as he could possibly go and he was happy to lie dormant, her asshole full and aching.

She groaned. The throb of his intrusion subsided while he lay idle, fully engorged.

"You're up my asshole." She whimpered.

"Do you want to cum with my cock in your ass?"

Her ears picked up. "Oh yes." She certainly wanted to cum.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please! Make me cum." She was begging, after all.

Fingers danced upon her clit. "How bad do you want it?"

"I want it."

He pulled himself almost out of her compact hole, then plowed back in forcefully. His balls slapped against her as his cock reached its threshold. "How bad?" His whole weight was upon her rear.

"Oh god. Please make me cum with your cock in my ass!"

His cock seemed to harden even more, stretching her tight hole whose walls were trying to fight the intrusion, only clamping harder around his engorged meat. His body lay heavy over her, his weight against her rectum but instead of pumping himself into her, he allowed his erection to remain still, clasped by her tightness.

His fingers danced upon her velvet skin, flicking slowly and fleetingly across her button. He was teasing her. Slowly touching her most sensitive area but only lingering long enough to send little electric jolts through her body.

She whimpered and a hand reached around and was put over her mouth. "Be quiet." He whispered harshly, his mouth only inches from her ear. His fingers started to flick over her button with a little more regularity. Jade could feel her body begin to pulse and her legs ever so slightly start to quiver. She was about to get her fix.

Suddenly his fingers pressed hard upon her skin, rubbing quickly in little circles around her button. She would have screamed but his hand remained upon her mouth, muffling her whimpering and cries of enticement.

Her body exploded. Lightning jolts shot around her head. Her legs, if not fastened, would have given out below her, her back arched and her body shook like never before. Her ass clamped tighter around his cock. She almost passed out and electricity pulsated throughout her body. Her button stimulated while her asshole still stretched and cramped against his shaft.

"Good girl." He mused and took his hand away from her mouth.

Jade lay panting, aroused, exhausted, shaking.

He slowly retracted his cock from her rear passage and Jade could feel her gaping asshole shrinking back to normal, absorbed from its intrusion. The respite was only temporary as no sooner had her puckered hole shrunk, than he was there again, forcing her walls open and driving himself forth, her cavity trying to resist the entry yet succumbing to his punishment.

He moved his position so that both feet were beside her waist, he pushed her butt up slightly, and with his body on top of her, with both hands firmly planted on either side of her entrance, he started to fuck her. There was nothing subtle or gentle. He pumped his hard cock in and out of her ass, almost fully withdrawing only to drive it back full force. Jade's whole body swayed back and forth as he penetrated her rectum with gusto.

The slap of his balls echoed in the room as Jade, on all fours, ricocheted back and forth. Her ass had grown accustomed to the foreign penetration, numbing, and submitting to his hard, persuasive girth. Her body still tingled from having reached an orgasm and, as the provider of such ecstasy, she was content to let him fuck her however he chose.

"I'm getting close." He commented. "You ready to suck this cock?"

"Yes, give it to me." Jade was possessed. She was beginning to enjoy the pounding at her rear but was happy to take the opportunity to have it in any other hole.

He withdrew from her passage, leaving her empty for the first time that evening. She craved more and was rewarded as his cock pushed between her lips and into her mouth. Again, he seemed content to simply allow his erection to linger.

"Suck it." He commanded and Jade put her tongue to work, swirling around his shaft and clenching his meat hard between her lips. She did her best to rock back and forth, allowing her lips to move along his shaft. She found herself wanting to taste him. She wanted his cum.

"Take it all and lick my balls." He commanded, pushing himself slowly down her throat. Jade lay her tongue flat, accommodating as much as she could, and poked her tongue out while her mouth was full. She could just touch the wrinkled skin of his ballsack. He pushed down deeper, and Jade gagged, his balls hitting her chin.

Lodged deep in her throat, he placed a hand on her neck, feeling his own bulge under her skin. Again, he lingered, content to simply hold his cock fully down her mouth. Jade was starting to choke. She needed him to cum.

He abruptly withdrew as if hearing her thoughts. Jade sucked in the air, listening as his panting accelerated. She could hear him wanking and seconds later spurts of cum splattered across her face. For the second time that evening, her cheeks were drenched in warm, sticky goo. With her mouth shut, cum ricocheted across her lips, dripping onto her chin and splashing against the table below.

Her lips tasted the salty aftermath, her tongue pooled his release. Her chin dripped and her face felt sticky.

"Good girl." He said. And that was it.

Jade could hear as he exited the little room, leaving her naked on all fours, still restrained to the table with a throbbing hole, cum splattered butt cheeks, and a face with a combination of drying cum and newly replaced replenishment. Her body still shuddered, and she had never felt so satisfied.

A door opened. "Guess that's your shift done, aye?" The original voice broke the silence and hands pulled at her restraints, first freeing her legs and then finally, her hands. The blindfold remained on. "There is a shower and bathroom next-door. Your clothes have been folded and left there. Clean yourself up. You did well tonight! It was a great show!"

Once again, the door closed, and Jade was left alone. She swung her legs off the table and almost fell to the floor, her body still numb. She removed the blindfold and the light hit her eyes. Slowly adjusting to the change, she looked around and towards the curtain, now open revealing a pane of glass; a window she could not see out of but suspected some could see in.

She wiped the cum from her face. So much cum.

Jade walked towards the door and peeking out, noticed the adjacent bathroom. She found the shower and allowed the hot water to soak over her body, washing away the evidence of the men before.

Her mind still raced, and her body was still at a heigh of arousal. What an experience. She closed her eyes as the warm water cascaded down over her naked body and her fingers found their way between her legs, slowly caressing, and massaging her clit.

She rubbed a little harder, savoring the thoughts of those men between her legs, the way they fucked her. She was close.

"Need a hand?"

Jades' eyes shot open and guiltily looked at the man standing in the doorway.

"Still not satisfied?" The voice belonged to her host, the cute young man whom she had followed into the building in the first place. He was naked and despite having had him inside her, she could see his erection for the first time. He stood hard, staring at her, smirking.

Briskly he walked towards the shower and pulled her out of cascading water. He knelt before her, put one leg over his shoulder, and firmly put his tongue into her pussy.

Unstable on one leg, Jade placed a hand behind his head, grabbing a fist full of hair as his tongue worked magic upon her button, flicking and circling. He pushed deep inside her, his face hard against her skin and his tongue rotating against her clit, faster, harder...

She grabbed his head and shrieked as her body trembled, cumming hard against his face and requiring him to hold her steady and she almost collapsed against the weight of euphoria.

Jade sat on the floor, exhausted, shaking, and panting. She looked up to see him smiling at her. "I think you deserved that. But it's my turn to use the shower and the next shift starts soon. Best you get going."

She quickly dried herself with a nearby towel, glancing at him out the corner of her eye, watching as he soaped his body and washed under the steamy, boiling water.

She found her folded clothes and quickly redressed, giving her host one last longing look, she exited the room and made for the exit, still a little giddy on her feet. Aching but satisfied.

She walked, almost tipsy, down the hallway towards where she had originally barged in.

"What did you say your name was again?" The man with the clipboard appeared and smiled at her.

"Ugh. Jade."

"Strange." He replied, flicking through the pages. "Says here that Jade rang up and apologized for being sick."

"Oh?"

"Yea. Said she couldn't make it in tonight." The two stared at each other for a few moments.

"Look, I don't know who you are but you sure made an impression. Here is your cut of the raffle." He said, handing over a thick envelope. "I've got you down for 1am next week, you don't want to disappoint your crowd."

"Crowd?"

"Yea, we had almost 70 watching in the cinema, 63 purchased raffle tickets, which I think is a record!"

"70 people watched me have sex?"

"Plus, the virtual audience." He smiled.

"Virtual audience?"

"Wow. You really don't know what you got yourself into do you?" He laughed. "These rooms open to a cinema so people can watch the tease. Depending on the girl, we raffle off prizes with her. Sometimes it's lame like a lap dance but Jade had signed up for the full package; three prizes for three holes. It was $50 a ticket!" He paused, giggling as Jade's mouth fell open. "And we also have a live camera which streams live to our virtual audience. I think you had nearly 4,000 people watching. You've an amazing number of tips!"

"Oh my god!" Jade exclaimed.

"You get 50% of the raffle money in cash and 25% of the tips will be paid into your account. That reminds me, I've put a form in that envelope." He said, pointing to the white letter Jade held in her hand. "It's got a form to fill out with your details -- I suggest you keep the name 'Jade' as they'll be looking for you next week.' With that, he turned around and left, leaving Jade to digest all that information and she slowly inched her way out of the building.

She opened the door to the ambulance, still idle and resting, and glanced at the clock as the timepiece beeped. 3am. Her shift was over.

She opened the envelope and marveled at all the $100 notes. She reached for the form and a little stub floated down onto her lap. She picked it up and revealed the number 21 with a phone number scribbled across it.

Somehow, she figured, she'd have no trouble getting to sleep from now on.

-END-

12