All Comments on 'Jaden's Revelation'

by SebastianJoe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This doesn't belong in romance, Incest/Taboo is a category for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What makes I/T an interesting category? The taboo heat of doing something secret, forbidden. A threesome, by definition, completely eliminates that factor and makes it just... fizzle. Sad.

SebastianJoeSebastianJoe12 months agoAuthor

I debated putting this in the Incest category, but at its heart, it's a love story with sex rather than a sex story with romance, so I put it in Romance with an Incest tag.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

But who was the second girl at the party if not his sister? Also it seemed the two girls had something specific planned that night. Was it only the "5 minutes in paradise" game?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

But it IS a romance - that also happens to fit another category as well. But there is no combined category. Given that it is as much about Jaden and Shea’s romance, or even more so, than about the inadvertent incest. If a second chapter shifts that focus then that story should move to the other category. But this was well-written and the characters were well-developed with good back stories and a believable plot.

Davester37Davester3712 months ago

I didn’t think I’d like this one too much. Usually the high-school dramas leave me wanting, but I really enjoyed the story. The clever plot and the charming characters won me over. You write well and your dialogue reads very smoothly. The editing seems flawless, which shows your respect for the craft and for the reader.

I don’t care which category it’s in. Good I/T stories are usually romances as well, and I read them both sometimes.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Great story. Well done for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant story. This is an author with originality and talent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastianJoe@SebastianJoe
66 Followers
Love is all that matters. Everything else is merely distraction. This is what drives me. Unfortunately, I sometimes lose my way. Update 1/20/24: I've been working on The Kingdom Part 2 and am about 90% finished. Thanks for your patience. Got a few other stories in the works...

SIMILAR Stories