Jaden's Revelation

Story Info
A life-changing 12 hours for Jaden, his sister and her BFF.
13k words
4.71
8.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

Hi. My name's Jaden. Maybe you've heard of me, but probably not, especially if you weren't there that night, or aren't friends with... Sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Let's back up a little.

I'll assume you don't know who I am. I've never been part of the popular crowd, or the jocks or the nerds or the goths or any of those cliques that exist in a typical high school, which is finally almost over. I'm just an average guy. I'm not a trouble maker, but I've been in trouble before. Not with the law, just with the parents. I'm not overly outgoing, but I can do crazy if I'm in the mood.

If you saw me, you'd likely say I was... well... average. You may or may not notice that I'm five feet seven inches tall with, you guessed it, an average build, okay, maybe slightly above average muscles, and shoulder-length black hair. I also have green eyes, so I've got that going for me.

However, if you hung around long enough, you'd eventually see a young woman show up with similar features to mine. That's my twin sister Raven. She's a bit more attractive than I am, someone you'd probably say was above average in looks, although I suppose that would depend on who you are and what you're into. She's about five foot two and might be considered petite by some. She's certainly not a body builder, but she's not a frail girly-girl either. She's somewhere in between.

Although, now that I think of it, she must be pretty cute because I see guys checking her out all the time. Even some of the girls look at her with admiration, or maybe jealousy, but she mostly downplays the attention.

Huh. Maybe she's more attractive than I thought, or maybe it's because she's a super nice person and friendly to everyone. She's always been people-smart, which is probably why she's more outgoing than I am. Me, I'm more introspective, and I tend to notice things other people miss.

I know Raven's dated a few guys, but she's never called any of them boyfriend, at least not that I've heard. We've always been pretty close, being twins and all, so I think I'd know if she was serious with anyone.

So anyway, we just celebrated our eighteenth birthday a month ago, which was pretty low-key. We all went out to a restaurant with our parents. Notice I mentioned "all". Here's why.

Tagging along for our birthday celebration was my sister's best friend, Shea. Now, don't get me wrong, Shea is nice enough, and I've always liked her, mostly, but things began to become uncomfortable earlier this year. You might be jumping to conclusions at this point, thinking we dated, it didn't work out and things became awkward. If that was your guess, you're wrong. Just the opposite actually.

Let me back up a little further.

Raven and Shea have been friends since Shea's family moved into our neighborhood, back when we were all in, like, second grade. A long time ago. So, the three of us essentially grew up together. Of course, the camaraderie of our youth fell apart during middle school, as tends to happen. Boys become assholes and girls become bitches, despite our collective, overwhelming desire to be liked by everyone.

Needless to say, Shea and I were never quite as carefree with each other by the time we made it to high school. She and my sister somehow made it through those tough years and became even better friends. If I'm honest, I was probably a little jealous during that period of our lives.

Things mellowed out by the time our senior year rolled around. Shea and I were friendly towards one another again, though we didn't talk very often or for very long. I saw her at our house on a fairly regular basis, so I suppose that helped to smooth things over between us. Then...

Yeah... then.

I started hearing through the grapevine about Shea's exploits with the opposite sex. Now, I'm not opposed to engaging in exploits. I've certainly engaged in a few of my own, but I'm not talking about a few. If the rumors were true, by the time spring break arrived, Shea had been with half the guys in the senior class and was still working on the other half. It sounded to me like a desperate ploy for attention, but maybe she just didn't care what anyone thought of her. Shea turned eighteen prior to beginning her sexual conquest, so I suppose she was old enough to do whatever she wanted. What bothered me was the fact that my sister insisted on staying friends with her. I just didn't enjoy the thought of someday hearing the same kind of report about my sister.

Fast forward a little.

So our birthday dinner was a little awkward at first. Every time I glanced at Shea, she smiled at me, even when there wasn't anything to smile about. She was obviously flirting with me, as she often did whenever she was at our house. She has a really nice smile. Paired with her auburn hair and freckles, she's like the proverbial "girl next door" no guy can resist. But I resisted, mostly. It was tough, because she's just so likable. Alright, I admit it. I couldn't help myself. I smiled back at her once or twice. The evening actually went pretty well.

So I'm finally to the day the event took place, the one you might have heard mentioned along with my name. If you did hear something about it, what you heard was probably blown way out of proportion, so I'll start at the beginning and tell you what really happened.

Chapter 1

Friday

It's mid-May, around six o'clock on Friday night. My parents are out of town until next weekend celebrating their twentieth anniversary. My sister and Shea are somewhere in the house doing who knows what, while I sit in my room and consider my options: pizza and a movie or nachos and a book.

Just as I'm about to choose, Raven appears at my bedroom door, which I left open for reasons I can't explain. She's wearing a pair of short-shorts and a crop top, displaying her belly button proudly. Shea appears next to her, wearing a similar outfit.

"Hey Bro," she says cheerfully.

"Hey Sis," I reply. "What's up?"

"Shea and I are going to a party at someone's house and we're wondering if you'd like to join us," she offers. "Just to warn you, there will most likely be drinking, and possibly a little debauchery." She smiles wickedly.

As I'm listening to this, I notice Shea watching me over my sister's shoulder, waiting for my reply. She hasn't overtly flirted with me recently, but I've kept my distance to be safe. Messing with my sister's best friend, whether intentional or not, might cause friction between me and my sister.

I weigh my options. The book option doesn't sound nearly as much fun as the party option, plus I can always watch the movie another time. I decide to throw caution to the wind. It's been awhile since I got out and did something crazy. Maybe this will end up being one of those times I'll look back on someday with nostalgia.

"Sure," I answer. "Do you want me to drive? I'll stay away from the booze, or anything worse."

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Raven says, smiling. Shea practically looks excited by my answer. I'll have to watch myself tonight.

"Alright, give me a few minutes to get ready," I tell them. "I'll meet you at the car."

"Cool," she says, heading for the stairs with Shea in tow.

Raven feeds me directions as I drive to the party, which ends up being twenty minutes away. When we arrive, the driveway is already full of cars and there are several more on the street. I find a place to park, we lock it up, then head for the front door. As we walk, Raven explains this is Breanne's birthday party, whom she was invited by when they ran into each other at the mall last weekend. Apparently some crisis happened and Raven came to her rescue. She doesn't go into details so I don't ask.

I recall Breanne from school but I don't know anything about her. She's only lived in town for a couple years and runs in a different circle of friends.

We're stopped at the door by a hulking dude acting as a kind of bouncer. He checks our IDs to make sure we're legally responsible for whatever trouble we might get into after passing through the door, then steps aside, chuckling, like he knows our fate and finds it unpleasantly amusing. I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be some cult gathering where we end up stabbed to death.

As we enter the main living room, I look around and realize I don't recognize hardly any of these people. Breanne emerges from a small group and heads towards us. She's a few inches shorter than me, maybe five foot four, with blonde hair well past her shoulders. She's wearing denim shorts and a criss cross patterned top covering smaller breasts. She's cute.

"Raven!" she exclaims excitedly. "I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Hey Breanne," my sister responds, greeting her with a hug. "Thanks for inviting me." She gestures toward Shea and I. "You said it was okay if I brought someone with, so this is my best friend Shea and my twin brother Jaden."

"Pleased to meet you Jaden," Breanne greets me, smiling. As she undresses me with her eyes, it's obvious she's already had a few drinks. She glances at Shea. "Hi Shea," she says, giving Shea a half smile, then focuses on my sister again.

That exchange seemed odd. I look at Shea, seeing her smile fade a little. Maybe Shea offended her at some point? Maybe there's more to this story than I'm aware of? Maybe I'm reading into it too much? I gently nudge Shea on the elbow. When she looks at me, I give her a reassuring smile as if to say "Don't worry about it." Her smile returns like nothing happened, so I'm thinking maybe it was my imagination. I focus my attention back to what Breanne is saying to my sister.

"Yeah, my parents are out of town so they told me I could have a few people over," she explains. Looking around, I decide she needs to work on her mathematical estimation principles because their are at least twenty people in this room alone.

Breanne continues, "There are drinks and snacks in the kitchen, so help yourself! We'll be playing a game later that I'm sure at least one of you will enjoy." She smiles, her eyes quickly darting to Shea, then to me where they linger. "It's kind of naughty," she whispers conspiratorially. Just then, someone else comes through the front door, so she excuses herself to greet them.

"I wonder how naughty the game is," Raven says. "Are you ready to get naughty Bro?" she asks me playfully.

"I'm always ready for a little fun," I reply. "How about you Shea?"

"Maybe...," she says hesitantly. "I'm kind of picky when it comes to who I get naughty with."

Raven laughs. "Yeah you are!" she says, grinning conspiratorially at Shea.

Shea blushes, unable to keep a smile off her face.

There's obviously some inside joke I'm not getting.

"Hey, let's check out the kitchen," Raven suggests.

The three of us meander through furniture and bodies until we reach the kitchen, which holds another ten or so people. Breanne really needs to work on learning the meaning of "a few" but hey, it's her party. She can do what she wants to, I surmise.

Sure enough, there's booze, and a few other options. Some guy is playing bartender and asks each of us what our poison is. Raven orders something fruity and Shea just asks for a Coke.

I look at her funny, but she doesn't notice, so I nudge her and say, "I'm driving sober, so you can get a little tipsy if you want." I smile innocently.

Grabbing the Coke and thanking the bartender, she replies, "No, I'm good," then follows my sister out of the kitchen.

"That's what I've heard," some guy to my left says to his buddy, barely loud enough for me to hear. I glance at him expressionless. He tries to look unobtrusive but fails.

"Just a Coke for me too please," I tell the pseudo bartender.

"There you go!" he says, handing it to me. "Come back when you're ready for something stronger!"

"Thanks, will do," I reply, turning to leave. I wander back out into the living room and search for my sister. She and Shea are on the other side of the room chatting with a few guys who are pretending to be interested in what she's saying. Despite their efforts to hide it, I see their eyes roaming all over my sister's body, only occasionally meeting hers.

I can't blame them too much. My sister certainly is nice to look at. They're eyeing Shea as well, but with no attempt to hide it. I must admit, Shea is definitely nice to look at too. She seems to like the attention they're giving her, but they aren't really talking to her. They are focused mostly on my sister, like she's a more worthy prize. But as I watch Raven, her body language tells me she's merely toying with them. The neanderthals can't read her that well, but I know her inside and out. She's playing them and will probably have them begging before the night is through. I'm not too worried about her. She can hold her own if need be. Shea though, she isn't as solid as Raven. She's a little more petite despite being a couple inches taller. She has a larger chest too. Not a Barbie Doll chest, but certainly enough for a handful. She wears her deep auburn hair down, past her shoulders, and her bright blue eyes practically light up the room. I decide my sister's best friend is pretty.

My musings are interrupted by some guy making an announcement. "Alright everyone, listen up," he states. "Breanne told me she wanted to play a game she'd probably regret playing when she wakes up tomorrow," he pauses as Breanne giggles, "so now it's time to reveal what that game is." He looks around at everyone for emphasis. "I'm warning you, it's not for the shy. If you feel you need a little more courage before we begin, I suggest you finish your drink now, then go get another one that's stronger!" He laughs at his dramatic delivery. A bunch of people scattered throughout the room swallow the remainder of what their drinking in support of this noble suggestion.

The showman continues. "I am going to hand everyone who wants to play, a pen and a small piece of paper for you to write your name on," he explains. "Those who are chicken enough to decline will be welcome to stay in the kitchen where the bottles of courage reside. Perhaps in short time you too will be brave enough to join the fun." He looks around meaningfully.

"Now, here are the rules. The names of all the guys will go into one bowl and the names of all the girls will go into another bowl. One name from each bowl will be randomly selected and the two whose names are drawn will spend no more than three minutes together, in a room, in the dark, where the two of you will decide if nothing happens, or... maybe something happens you'll both probably regret in the morning!" He laughs again. Several people whoop and holler, but no one seems scared off yet.

"Now," he continues, "Here's the catch. The guys will be in one room to start and the girls in another, so the two who are chosen won't know who they are going to be in the room with!"

I look over at my sister to see her reaction to this "game", and am surprised to see her smirking, a calculating look on her face as she checks out the guys in the room. Shea, on the other hand, looks somewhat apprehensive about this plan. She looks over at me. Our eyes meet for a few seconds, then I turn to scan the room, checking out the ladies. They all look good enough to make out with, although that won't much matter in the dark. I decide I'm up for this and probably won't regret it tomorrow. I'm not too concerned about ending up in the room with either Shea or my sister since the odds are overwhelmingly against it.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road!" Breanne yells over the crowd.

"One more thing!" the showman adds as he walks around the room handing out the pens and paper. "Gentlemen, you must act like gentlemen," he warns. "If a young lady doesn't want to partake in whatever you're suggesting, you will respect her wishes. The slightest impropriety will be dealt with, harshly." He scans the crowd, focusing on the aforementioned gentlemen collectively.

"Now, drop your names in the bowl as you leave this room. The gents will gather in the entertainment room, which is behind the kitchen, and the ladies will follow Breanne to the rear porch area. The room where the secret liaisons will take place is the master bedroom, which is easily accessible from both areas. That's right, you heard me. This is to be a secret liaison. Turning on the lights is strictly forbidden and talking is discouraged while in the room together. Let's keep it mysterious! Oh... and have fun!"

Chapter 2

The guys file out past the showman and drop their pieces of paper in the bowl as they pass. The ladies follow Breanne as she leaves in the other direction. I watch the group of ladies as I go. Sure enough, both Raven and Shea drop their names in and follow the herd.

After a few minutes, the first name is pulled from the bowl and called. One of the guys stands up and heads for the door. Several of the others whoop and holler lewd comments meant to encourage him, but he looks nervous. The rest of us sit back and wait until the next name is called about five minutes later. Another guy gets up and heads for the room, but the first guy still hasn't returned by the time the third name is called. I ask the showman about it. He explains, "There is another room where the guys who have already gone will wait until the next round. That way no one will be able to share who they think they were with until everyone's had a turn. Then we'll start over again."

I'm impressed at how well this was thought out.

My name is called somewhere in the middle of the pack. I make my way to the bedroom, take a deep breath, then open the door. I step through and close it behind me. There is barely enough light to make out the bed a few feet away, so I fumble my way there. Just as I do, the other door opens to admit one of the ladies. The hallway outside is dark as well, just like the one I came through, so neither of us can see who we're in the room with. She closes the door and makes her way over to me.

Her hands reach out to find my arms, then slide up to my face. She pulls my head down to hers and kisses me with lots of tongue. This is all very exciting. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but apparently whoever she is, she's more than ready for some action. As I kiss her back, I reach around to squeeze her ass. She moans into my mouth and grabs my ass in return. I mentally note her height to be a few inches shorter than me. She's wearing denim shorts with snaps on the rear pockets and tastes like booze.

As my hands move up her back, they encounter long, straight hair somewhere near the middle. Continuing on, my hand reaches the back of her neck. I hold her head steady and hold the kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue. Leaving her breathless, I kiss my way to her ear, then down her neck. Her hand moves between us and begins to rub my crotch. I move my hand to her breast, massaging it through her shirt. I notice the material feels like a weaved pattern. I'm now pretty sure I know who's in the room with me: Breanne.

As she continues to rub my growing erection, I move my hand under her shirt and push her bra out of the way. Her breast feels wonderful and firm. I tweak her nipple. She moans into my mouth and decides she wants more, so she quickly undoes the button on my shorts and pushes them, along with my underwear, down and out of the way. As they slide to the floor, I step out of them, hearing Breanne removing hers as well. She sits down on the bed then reaches out to grab my stiffening soldier, rubbing it against her wet snatch to lube it up. I reach down and grab her knees, lifting and pushing her down onto her back as she guides my now, rock-hard cock inside her. As soon as I feel the head enter, squeezed by her tightness, I grab her thighs and thrust slowly into her. She gasps and cries out, "Mmmm!"

I pull back then push it in again. Her moans increase as I pump in and out of her. As my pace quickens, her breathing increases to match my pace, with a "Mmmmmmm!" every thrust for emphasis.