Jaden's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so focused on the fact I'm fucking a complete stranger in the dark, the knock on the door letting us know our time is up startles me. She uses her legs to try and keep me from stopping, but I don't really want someone walking in on us, so I pull out and back up.

"Fuck!" she says, frustrated and breathing heavy. Yep, that's Breanne's voice.

We quickly put our clothes back on, then leave the room through our respective doors.

Just down the hall, another guy leads me to the second waiting room where I discover those who have already had their three minutes of anonymity. Without exception, they all look like they could use a cold shower. Some of them are sharing their brief exploits with one another, each one as unlikely as the last. Only so much can happen in three minutes and I'm pretty sure less than half their claims are plausible. I keep my own story to myself.

A few minutes later, the next guy shows up. He looks embarrassed, and the reason is clear as he keeps pulling his t-shirt down to cover the front of his pants. After a few words with the guy in charge, he leaves through a different door. Too much excitement for that one. His night is over. I almost feel bad for him.

A couple more guys show up, and I overhear one talking about the fun he had, or tried to have anyway. He's complaining to another guy how "that bitch" wouldn't let him put his hand up her shirt or down her pants. I chuckle to myself, thinking that must have been my sister he was talking about.

After what I'm estimating to be the last guy showing up, I expect we'll be told it's starting over soon, so I'm mildly surprised when I hear the guy in charge call my name. I walk over to see what's up. He tells me there was one more lady than gentleman and I'm the lucky winner to go back in a second time, unless I don't want to.

I assure him I am definitely willing and make a beeline for the room. As I close the door behind me, I find myself accosted by the final young lady to get her turn. Apparently she was more than ready because she finds my face and kisses me hard, pushing me backwards against the door. All I'm able to determine is that she's a few inches shorter than me because she's moving fast. Her hands find the button on my pants and she quickly opens them. She then slides one hand beneath my waistband to grab my cock, while the other grabs one of my hands and guides it to her bare breast. She must have removed her shirt before I got there!

Not one to argue, I massage her breast and lean down to suck her nipple. She moans as I suckle, but this doesn't last more than a few seconds. She pulls my shorts and underwear down, out of the way so she can stroke my growing erection. Her breast fits nicely in my hand and her nipple is big. Very suckable! Sadly, her nipple leaves my mouth as she kneels down in front of me, her mouth enveloping my cock.

She sucks and strokes me hard until my erection reaches its full thickness and its full length. It doesn't take long.

Holy shit! First Breanne fucks me, and now some other girl I've never met is blowing me! Somehow, I gather enough of my wits to see if I can identify this mystery girl. As she continues to devour my cock, I run my fingers through her hair and tickle her ears, where I discover she's wearing earrings. They are studs with a little charm dangling from them. I gently take one of the charms between my fingers, feeling it carefully. Meanwhile, the mystery girl moves down to lick my balls, then licks from the bottom of my shaft to the tip, ending with trying to swallow as much of my cock as she can.

I struggle to focus. I almost have it figured out... dolphins? Nope. Fish? Nope.

Ravens.

Holy shit! These are the earrings I gave my sister as a gift when we both turned seventeen a little over a year ago!

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" my brain screams at me. "My twin sister has my cock in her mouth! And she doesn't realize it's me! And... and..." I try to think as she licks my full length from top to bottom again, then swallows at least five inches, "Fuck!... and... she's doing a really good job!"

Should I tell her? Will she freak out? She's obviously enjoying herself. I could just not say anything and she'll never know. That's the only plan I can come up with.

I decide to keep my mouth shut and ride this out for another minute, but it turns out she has a different idea of riding it out. She grabs my shirt, pulls me down to the floor, and pushes me onto my back. Then she crawls on top of me, straddling my waist. Reaching out, my hands find her hips, which is how I discover that not only has she removed her shirt, but her shorts too. She's completely naked!

Super horny and about to fuck my sister, I realize I need to make it through this somehow. I decide to just roll with it and enjoy it as best I can. I'll just pretend it's someone else.

She grabs my thick seven-incher and guides it to her dripping wet snatch, then lowers herself onto me. She is so wet, it slides in easily, but she is also so gloriously tight!

"Mmmmmm!" she moans quietly as my cock fills her up. She grabs my wrists and moves them up to massage her breasts. Then she begins riding me, with abandon, like she's trying to win a race. I squeeze her peaches and twirl her nipples between my fingers, enjoying the feel of her perfect, firm breasts and her tight pussy. After all, a stiff dick has no conscience.

"Oooh!" she coos quietly, almost whimpering, as her tightness milks my cock. She begins riding faster, her breathing turns to panting, then finally reaches her orgasm.

"Mmmmmm!... Mmmmmm!" she cries out. I move my hand down to rub her clit with my thumb, sending her to the next level of dopamine release. "Oooh!... Oooh... Oooooooh!" she whimpers, her back arching. "Mmmmmm!... Mmmmmm..."

Like a rag doll, she collapses on my chest. I hold her for maybe ten seconds before she sits up, kisses me briefly, then climbs off. Once again, she takes my cock into her mouth, sucking and stroking me vigorously.

When I hear the knock on the door, I'm not as startled this time. Thankfully, she doesn't stop. Fifteen seconds later, I shoot my load down her throat. She tries to swallow all my jizz, but I can feel some leak out and run down my shaft. She strokes me a few more times, sucking hard in an effort to empty my nuts, then gets up to put her clothes on. I do likewise, buttoning my shorts just as she closes the door behind her.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" I think to myself as I leave the room to head back to the waiting area. Thankfully, the very next doorway reveals a half bath, so I decide to stop and clean up. I find it odd that I didn't notice it previously. The door must have been closed before.

I spend a couple minutes wiping the stuff off my privates and try to dry my underwear as best I can with toilet paper. It's as good as I'm going to get it, so I open the door to leave. That's when I hear a female voice coming from the bedroom I recently vacated, and it kind of sounds like she's in distress. I walk to the door and listen closer.

"Come on you little bitch. You know you want it." A dude's voice. One of the braggers I heard earlier.

"Stop it Kyle! I told you I didn't want you to touch me!" Shea's voice.

"Oh come on. You refused to put out before and you're still refusing. What are you, a fucking lesbian?" Kyle accuses her.

"I just don't want to," Shea pleads with him. "Now let me go!"

"If you don't let me at least feel your tits, I'll tell everyone you're pregnant," Kyle threatens her.

"Why are you being such an ass to me?" Shea cries. "You spread lies to everyone about me sleeping around and now this? All because I didn't want to go out with you?" She's crying hard now.

"I tell you what," he says. "I'll admit to everyone I was just kidding about that if you give me a blow job."

"No! Now let me go!" Shea pleads.

"You selfish fucking bitch!" he says.

I've heard enough. I open the door and turn on the lights. Shea is struggling to free herself while simultaneously trying to prevent Kyle's hand from unbuttoning her shorts. As I stalk towards them, he squints up at me and says, "What the fuck are you doing in here? It's not your t..."

He is unable to finish his sentence because my fist just split his lip and probably broke his nose. He lets go of Shea, and gingerly holds his hands over his bloody face. Shea darts to the other side of the room and watches, hugging herself tightly. I grab Kyle by the shirt and stare murder into his eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" he cries, tears running down his face. "I'm bleeding!"

"You will apologize to Shea right now or I'll break a few ribs next," I tell him calmly.

"You can't..." he begins, but doesn't finish because I shove his hands against his bleeding nose. He cries out in pain and whimpers, "Okay, okay!" He's practically balling now.

"Apologize," I instruct him.

"I'm sorry!" he wails.

"Not to me, you fucking moron," I correct him. "Apologize to Shea for spreading lies about her, for treating her like shit, and for calling her a bitch."

"I'm sorry Shea! It won't happen again!" he cries.

"Better than that," I tell him. "You're going to make it known that all the bullshit you've spread about her was merely a stupid attempt at humor on your part, so everyone knows Shea isn't the slut you've made her out to be for your own pathetic ego trip."

"You'll never get away with this," he threatens through the tears.

"Oh, but I will," I inform him. "Because if you tell anyone anything different, or if you tell anyone about this conversation, I will make sure you end up in prison for attempted rape. It's Shea's word and my word against yours. And if I don't hear your confession through the grapevine by the end of the school day on Monday, I'm going to make an anonymous call to your parents and give them a heads up about your criminal activity."

Kyle looks positively terrified.

"Then I'll call the police. Do I make myself clear?" I ask him.

Kyle nods vigorously.

"Good," I tell him. "Now go home you piece of shit excuse for a human being. This is Breanne's party and I'm sure she doesn't want it ruined because you bled all over the carpet in her parent's bedroom."

I hoist him to his feet and shove him toward the door. He stumbles but manages to keep his feet under him enough to start running. I turn towards Shea, who runs into my arms, sobbing. I hold her gently and stroke her hair. It's really soft.

A minute later, the guy in charge walks into the room and sums up the two of us, a questioning look on his face.

"There was a little misunderstanding," I explain. "I took care of it."

"I see," he says sagely. "Well, that guy Kyle left in a hurry so I thought I'd check on things."

"It's all over," I assure him. "Let the party continue as planned."

"Alright, as soon as you vacate the room, I'll do just that," he says. "Do you need a few more minutes?" he asks.

I gently take Shea's head in my hands and look her in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah," she says, putting on a brave smile. "We can go."

I ask the guy in charge, "Can you point the way to an exit where there aren't a lot of people?"

"That way," he says pointing towards the original room where the ladies were waiting for their turn. "Nobody in there right now. The door on the far side leads to the deck, which will bring you to the back yard."

"Thanks," I tell him. "And please remove mine and Shea's names from the bowls."

"Will do," he assures me.

Leading Shea by the hand, I escort her to the back yard, then up to the street where the car is parked.

"How are you doing?" I ask her, handing her a few tissues from the box I keep in my car.

"I think I'm doing better than I have been for months," she replies. She tries to smile, but clearly she's still shaken by the whole ordeal.

"Months," I think to myself, unbelieving. That's when the rumors began. All this time I've been harboring silent contempt for Shea because of a lie. I feel like I've been poisoned.

"Shea...," I begin.

"Yes Jaden?" she says, drying her eyes.

"I also owe you an apology," I confess.

"You?" she asks, confused. "For what? You just saved me from that horrible monster. You don't owe me anything. If anybody owes anybody, it's me who owes you." By the time she finishes speaking, she's all choked up and tears are running down her cheeks again.

"I'm so very sorry Shea," I tell her, emotions cracking my own voice. "I do owe you an apology. I heard those rumors, those lies, and I've been avoiding you because of them. I'm ashamed of myself and I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me." I barely manage to get the words out through my tears. Embarrassed, I look away.

Shea doesn't move or speak for what seems like an eternity, but is probably less than ten seconds. She places her hands on my cheeks and gently turns my face towards hers. She looks me in the eyes, and with a voice filled with compassion, states, "I forgive you Jaden... and I thank you for standing up for me." She smiles and cries at the same time. "When faced with the truth, you fought for me, and I don't think you did it just because your sister is my best friend." She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me so hard it hurts, or maybe that's just my heart.

Hugging her back gratefully, I whisper, "I did it for you."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my sister approaching. She looks somewhat concerned, but mostly confused.

"What did I miss?" she asks hesitantly.

Shea releases me, then hugs Raven, who tentatively hugs her back. "You missed the part where your brother played my knight in shining armor," Shea explains through more tears. "You would've been really proud of him."

"Should I hear the details?" Raven inquires.

"Not yet," Shea answers. "Later. Jaden, will you please drive us somewhere else? I don't want to be here anymore."

"Absolutely," I say, opening the car door for her. She climbs into the back seat, followed by my sister. This is when I notice Raven isn't wearing any earrings.

I stop her to ask, "Weren't you wearing earrings earlier tonight? The ones I gave you for our birthday?"

"She looks at me funny and says, "No... but now that you mention it, I did see another girl at the party who was wearing a similar pair." She notices my reaction and asks, "Why?"

"Oh... nothing," I say casually. "Nothing important."

Chapter 3

I drive across town, anywhere and everywhere, just to drive. The girls chat in the back seat, mostly about the incident and how I handled it. Occasionally I glance in the rearview mirror to see my sister's reactions. She catches my eye a few times and smiles at me, looking truly impressed. When Shea finishes her tale, she is teary-eyed again. Raven hugs her and states proudly, "And that's a perfect example of why I love my brother so much."

Barely, I hear Shea whisper, "Me too."

I'm pretty sure I wasn't meant to hear that, so I keep my eyes on the road and pretend I didn't. "Anyone up for some ice cream?" I ask. "My treat."

"Absolutely!" Shea answers, laughing through her tears.

"I'm in!" Raven agrees enthusiastically.

"Let's do it!" I say, turning down the next street. A few minutes later, I pull in the parking lot of my favorite malt shop and bring the car to a stop in a space near the door. Ten minutes later, the three of us are sitting in a booth enjoying our treats and each other's company. I sit on one side; the girls sit on the other.

"So... Jaden," my sister begins. "Other than rescuing Shea, how'd your evening go? Did you enjoy your time in the dark with a young lady?" she asks teasingly.

"I'll never tell," I answer coyly.

"Oh, come on!" she presses. "You must be able to share something."

I just look at her calmly.

"Did you at least figure out who was in there with you?" she asks, trying a different approach. "I know that's something you'd think about." She smiles at me.

My own smile gives me away.

"Hah! I knew it!" she exclaims. Shea laughs.

"You know me too well for my own good," I accuse her.

"Spill your guts!" Raven demands, laughing at my weakness.

"Well, to be honest, I was in there twice," I admit.

"What?" both Raven and Shea say at the same time.

"Yeah. There was one more lady than gentleman and they picked my name to go in again so she had someone to pair up with. Weird game mechanics."

"So, who was the first girl?" Shea asks.

"The birthday girl," I answer.

"Breanne? No way!" Raven exclaims. "Did she get frisky with you?"

I look at my sister and ask in all seriousness, "What if I asked you the same thing? Did the guy you were with get frisky with you?"

Raven looks at me, equally serious. "Jaden," she says, grasping my hands with hers, "You're my twin brother. I love you more than anyone else in this world. There's absolutely nothing I wouldn't share with you."

I look at her, trying to determine if she's messing with me, but she looks sincere. "Awwwwww," Shea says. "That's so sweet."

I hesitate, then say, "Well, I'm not sure it would be fair to Breanne if I shared what happened. You might think less of her." I pause. "Or me."

"Jaden, I'm not going to think less of you no matter what happened between you and some girl at the party," Raven assures me. "Just as I hope you won't think less of me when you find out what I did with some guy there." Seeing my eyebrows shoot up, she smiles in satisfaction. "Besides," she continues, "it's just between the three of us. None of us is going to share it with anyone else."

I look at Shea, then back at my sister. "Are you sure you wanna hear it? All of it?"

"Only if it's juicy!" Raven answers.

"Sure," Shea chimes in. "Especially if it's juicy!"

"How graphic do you want me to get?" I jest.

"Whatever you're comfortable sharing!" Raven says, laughing.

"Okay, so let's just say that Breanne was, well... willing to do something she'll probably regret tomorrow morning," I say.

"Ooooh! Juicy! Tell us more!" my sister prompts.

"Well... it was probably the alcohol, but..." I hesitate.

"Go on!" she urges. "The suspense is killing me!"

I look at Shea. She's smiling from ear to ear.

"You really want to hear this?" I ask her in disbelief.

"Why not?" Shea answers. "I'm not opposed to having a good time... with the right person anyway." She blushes. I look at her questioningly. "No really! Keep going. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she says, smiling encouragingly.

"Come on! Spill the beans!" my sister says impatiently.

"Okay, fine," I tell them. "I fucked her brains out." I can feel my face turning red.

Raven claps her hand over her mouth, then says, "What?!? Are you serious?" She covers her mouth again, stifling a potential giggling fit.

"I'm totally serious," I reply, relaxing a little. "She started by kissing me hard, with absolutely no warning, so I responded by squeezing her ass. She countered by rubbing my crotch and pulling my pants down."

They both look at me amused, but intrigued, like I'm narrating some reality TV show. Apparently this is the kind of juicy stuff they wanted to hear. My sister stifles her urge to smile at my discomfort in relaying this tale and says calmly, "Then what?"

"I folded her in half on her parents' bed and gave her what she was after." I pause, then add, "Except we didn't get to finish because we ran out of time."

"Oh no!" Raven says. "Jaden, you poor thing."

"Oh well," I say. "It was still fun."

"I'll bet it was," Shea teases me. This all seems a little weird. Telling my sister is weird, but telling her friend, whom I really don't know very well?

"Okay, so how about you sis? Tell me about your adventure," I demand, not entirely sure I really want to hear it, but fair is fair.

"Well...," Raven begins, "to be honest, the poor guy was doing great at first, but he never made it to the part of dropping his drawers. He blew his load in his shorts during foreplay."